Vacation Fun in Cabo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been fucked by a man in a dozen years or more, but never had I been fucked by anything close to his size. My experience with big cocks was only stroking and sucking them and I had sucked a couple of cocks as big or even bigger than Miguel's. While the grinding was feeling good, my deflated penis was not responding, yet Miguel's was at maximum hardness and size. After a few minutes of this I pushed back against him, not to further encourage him, but rather create an exit path to get from being pinned against the wall. In doing so I turned toward him and looked down to see his big cock next to my small flaccid penis and just as I realized the disparity of the two cocks, I instantly became embarrassed, and he and Gaby must have noticed, as my face felt like it was on fire. To this point I had been at least semi-hard when he was hard, while the size difference was always noticeable, it looked nothing like this. I looked at my wife and I could see the lust in her eyes as she was playing her pussy like a finely tuned instrument. To both Miguel and Gaby's credit, neither made any disparaging comments about the obvious contrast in our manhood, but it was clearly in the air. That said, he looked into my eyes and grabbed my neck and full mouth kissed me and held me there until I excepted his tongue as we could both hear Gaby let out an orgasmic moan as we kissed. He was a very good kisser and we made out for a minute or two as my penis showed no sign of life! Miguel taking my mouth like he did, was an alpha move on his part, and I had a feeling Gaby put him up to it?

Gaby said, "Guys please don't stop!" as she continues rub her pussy toward another orgasm.

I said, "I seriously don't think my nearly virgin hole can take his cock."

Gaby said, "Let's just move to the bed and play a little."

The three of moved over in unison with Gaby waiting for Miguel and I to climb on before she chose her place. Gaby said, "I want to see you guys make out again."

Miguel and I were both on our backs and he rolled over and threw his leg over mine and I could feel his big cock laying on my hip and once again he began devouring my mouth. Gaby moved into position so she could suck and stroke our cocks. Gaby went directly to my balls where she had no trouble sucking my enter scrotum in at once and simultaneously stoking Miguel's. Gaby was sucking my balls as if she was trying to swallow them and I was right at the pain and pleasure tipping point, but I was still as limp as can be!

Gaby said, "I want to see you two "69" each other!"

Now, if you are gay or bisexual and love sucking cock, you know this is the best position ever! Miguel stayed laying on his back and slid down toward the foot of the bed as Gaby stood waiting for us to get set. I straddled Miguel's body on my hands and knees and lowered my mouth to his cock as he placed his hands on my hips and ass pulling my dick towards his mouth. We both arrived at the same time, Miguel swallowing mine, while I inched his into my salivating mouth. As I mentioned I had sucked cocks as big or bigger than Miguel's and even though it had been a long time I remembered the technique to deepthroat a large cock and luckily I have a big enough mouth and throat to do it. I slowly worked his cock further and further in my mouth, taking a breather here and there and controlling my gag reflex and I eventually was able to get my lips to his hairless pubic bone. The effort and concentration it took for me to work his cock down my throat made me almost forget he was sucking me.

For the first time I had lost awareness of where Gaby was, so I looked to the right and saw her walking out of the bath/closet room with her phone and a dildo which I didn't know she had packed. This was her favorite dildo, 7" long and pretty thick basically a size larger in girth and length than me. She loved it when I used it on her pussy while using my dick to fuck her ass, which did not happen often since as she wasn't big into anal sex. There were also a few occasions when she would use it on my ass while sucking me off. We had talked about getting a strap-on, but never pursued it. Upon seeing me she dropped the dildo, but held on to her phone and said, "Oh my God, you're deep throating his entire cock, I wish I could do that!"

I pulled off his cock and said, "I'll teach you."

My wife said, "Suck it down again, I want to watch." When I saw her phone in her hand, I knew exactly what was going to happen, so I gave the show she wanted, knowing we would watch it many times in the future. I repeatedly deep throated him over and over again for her, with both her and Miguel moaning to add to the audio.

I had to admire Miguel's restraint since most guys would have blown their load down my throat by now. Gaby asked me to suck on his balls, so I did one at a time as she continued to film. I saw her move over behind me as I was on my knees, and I could feel the lube she was applying to my ass and slowly work her finger in my tight hole. One finger, then two and ultimately three as she loosened my ass and for her dildo. Gaby took her time reaming me in preparation for the grand finale of Miguel's cock. I was now getting used to the size of the dildo and I began to moan and push my ass toward it to take more until I felt Gaby's knuckles as she tried not to lose her grip. I began to suck Miguel's cock again finally feeling I just might be able to handle him.

A few minutes later out came the dildo, the shift of bodies occurred while I remained on my knees, this time with Miguel behind me with my wife lubing his engorged erection for him to give me the fucking of my life. Like Miguel did with Gaby he was very gentle, slow and smooth, but the size of his cock is what it is and there was going to be some pain.

He continued to slowly work it in and out, holding his position each time he went a little deeper allowing me to relax and adjust. There was more than one time I thought he must have fully penetrated me, but that was wishful thinking as I had not felt his hips and groin touch my ass. As this was going on, Gaby reached under my and found that my dick had almost disappeared, because I was feeling still feeling a great deal of pain at this point and maybe a tiny bit of pleasure. He continued to work it in and then I final felt his hips against my ass. That was a huge relief knowing there was no more to take, and I asked him just to stay there a minute or two so I could just relax, just like he did with my wife.

I did relax and I started moving back and forth on Miguel's cock. I slowly became more and more comfortable and began to quicken the pace as Gaby continued recording the action. Final I turn my head to Miguel and told him he could take control. He grabbed my hips and slowly began to move in and out picking up the pace just about every three or four strokes until I laid my head and chest on the bed and said, "Now fuck me with your huge cock!"

Gaby was juggling a lot of balls (pun intended) while her head was laying on the mattress filming Miguel's big balls slamming into my small ones, that visual alone was getting Gaby off. Being the multi-tasker Gaby is, she was also playing with my dick that was failing to get hard. After a few minutes in this position Gaby said, "Do it missionary."

Miguel dismounted leaving me with a temporary void and I quickly rolled to my back and Gaby placed a couple pillows under my ass. I do Yoga and Pilates, so my entire body is very flexible allowing me to be comfortable spreading me to lay spread eagle with me legs nearly flat. Gaby gave Miguel some additional lube and as he crawled between me knees and slid his cock back in me. While I genuinely enjoy being the bottom and letting Miguel be the alpha and taking me missionary like a woman, it was a little embarrassing to do it in front of my wife for the first time. He fucked me a couple minutes leaning over me with his arms straight and then lowered himself to me and we began making out again. At this point it was full submission for me, so I went for it wrapping my legs around him while he continued to pound me with my flaccid penis flopping all over.

Gaby was eating up the whole scene laying on her side facing us, one hand in her soaking pussy the other pinching a nipple, all the while spouting out things like, "Oh take his big cock David, fuck him harder Miguel, make my husband cum!" Her words got him excited, and he began to plow me harder and harder, and I knew he'd cum soon and just about then he pulled out began shooting his cum all over me. He didn't cum as much a before, but he managed to leave a large deposit from chest to my groin. He rolled off and Gaby jumped right in licking it up and then feeding it to me as we both swallowed a nice helping of Miguel's protein.

We all three laid there for a few minutes catching our breath, doing some touching and kissing. I was the first one off the bed and into the shower, then Miguel joined me and after a few minutes Gaby came in and we all three washed and played with each other until we were clean.

Once we were out and dry, Miguel put on his clothes and said he needed to go his room and get some rest. We said our goodbyes with hugs and kisses and off he went.

Before Gaby and I took a nap I said, "I wish I could do give you pleasure like he can."

Gaby looked at me and said, "I think it was you who got something I'm incapable of giving, but it turned still turned me on as much as it did you. Besides, I married you because of the man you are and the way you make love to me and that can't be matched by anyone! There's no denying his cock size, stamina, how hard he fucks, and how many times he made me cum was amazing, but it's just physical pleasure. Here's the real difference, if I never fuck him again, or anyone else like him, I would be absolutely fine, but I could not live without being married to you!"

I said, "I'm so relieved to hear that and I feel the same. I love you!"

Gaby, "I love you more than you'll ever know!"

I said, "I wish I would have recorded you and Miguel getting it on!"

Gaby, "Maybe it's not too late?"

12