All Comments on 'Vacation Fun in Cabo Pt. 02'

by Davidllah

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my! That’s a very gay fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like a fun vacation I took with Mattenw where he let me fuck his ass several times a day. That boy simply loves getting it up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1* Typical shit posted in LW.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Guess asshole and his whore both like eating mexican sausage.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Closeted garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take your gay shit to the category it belongs in. Gay in case someone has to tell you! 1*

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Belongs in the homo category, this isnt bi, this is full on gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: anonymous Sounds like a fun vacation...... Take your gay comment and shove it up your ass. Idiot. Scum like you is why this category has become a stinking sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pattilie and 26thNC vacation in Key West all the time. Their homoerotic escapades are widely accepted down there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oooh…..I can’t wait to take my boyfriend Mattenw back there and maybe we can hook up with Miguel. I’m sure Mattie baby would love Miguel inside of his ass while he’s sucking my dick. Mattie lives for being spit roasted!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if Wargamer likes it in the ass as much as the rest of his personalities. He whimpers like a little girl when he’s fucking himself with cucumbers.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One anonymous bitch is on the warpath today. Stop trying to insult your betters boy, you ain’t got the intelligence for it.

FilAm55FilAm55over 1 year ago

Very kinky walk down memory lane. Thank you for sharing and posting the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Just exactly the kind of fantasy I have wanted to share with my girlfriend of 13 years. Really enjoyed the description of the interplay between Gabby and her husband as they checked in with each other to be sure they were both comfortable and turned on by each new development. Really enjoyed the description of the male to male sex with the wife watching, encouraging and masturbating. A vacation like this is high up on my bucket list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidllah@Davidllah
We are a happily married couple, both a little bisexual when with the right person(s). We share our true experiences keeping to the facts, except for the name changes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES