Vacation Impregnation Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers

In a few weeks they met for dinner and both parents were so happy about their impending marriage. After dinner they went home, and Zoe wanted to take a pregnancy test since she had not seen her period in about a week.

It had felt like the longest 3 minutes of their lives. The result came back as she was not pregnant! They were shocked. Zoe felt they needed to talk to a doctor rather than take another test. She was sure she was pregnant, it had to be a bad test.

A few days later Zoe went to her doctor with Ian and talked to her about family planning since they had intended to conceive. Zoe told her that it had now been over a week since her period should have arrived. The doctor had Zoe take a pregnancy test. When the doctor came back, she told Zoe and Ian that Zoe was indeed pregnant!

They were both so happy. Zoe hugged her doctor, discussed a few more things, set up future appointments and Zoe and Ian walked hand in hand from the doctor's office and planned to celebrate at home the best way they knew how. The next thing was to tell their parents the wedding was going to happen sooner than expected. But that was a conversation for another time...

m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers
12