Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
556 Followers

"What the fuck?" I blurted.

Everyone looked at me surprised. I did not care.

Nin continued in a polite toned down manner and said, "Might I suggest you quickly look for an AirBnB just so that you have accommodations for this period. The situation is the same across the state, and all commercial establishments shall be closed from today onwards."

"How can you not give us rooms to stay-in? We have been your guests." I responded.

Dad was thinking at twice my speed was able to process it all fast enough. Without much delay, Dad stepped up and fished out his iPad from the bag pocket to look for an AirBnB. Asked Mom to look for Expedia.

Arguing with Nin would not have yielded much anyway, and not a lot of constructive outcome could be achieved hanging around. Within minutes, we realized that when an entire town is looking for AirBnB facilities then what happens. We eventually got one Studio Apartment across town. The hotel provided us with transport.

On the way, we saw the panic situation the town was in. Stores had queues outside, people trying to buy groceries and supplies for lock-in, and lots of chaos ensued.

When we reached the apartment, we were welcomed by the Manager. He lived in an apartment above the four studios he was renting. Seeing that our three-member family was in fact three adult's family, he was somewhat apologetic that we would have to accommodate tight in this period.

He assured us he would arrange for a cot or an extra bed or something as soon as he can. The apartment had one double bed and one couch. We offered to pay him for it, and he assured that he would immediately check if it could be procured today. We retreated towards the studio apartment on the first floor.

Dad told us the Manager has fixed groceries and stuff for us already. We now had a stocked-up freezer with lots of stuff in it; a refrigerator with large amounts of eatables; a pantry in the studio with a lot of heat-and-eat meals; a small wine cooler; and most importantly TV and satellite. All paid for by us.

The studio that was supposed to be our accommodation for the next two weeks was a large flat. Rectangular in shape it had a large bed facing a large window on one end along with a cabinet on the far wall; In the middle, immediately in front of the flat entrance a dining table with 2 chairs; On the other end of the large room is the sitting area with one sofa that had 3 cushions - facing it was a flat-screen TV and a small table in between. The other wall towards the sofa had a bookshelf stocked with a few paperbacks, and stereo system. Just next to the bookshelf was a small nook in which a kitchenette was arranged along with a pantry. A similar nook on other the side of the bed led to the bathroom that was small, classy, and tidy; it had a shower cubicle, a stylish shower system. An independent gate to the residences had a security gate installed that opened by a number keypad or a buzzer that would allow residents to open the gate.

The situation on the living front did not seem bad, and it was just that we felt short-changed and frustrated. The niggling feeling that we should have left one night early kept bothering all of us and since all of us were involved in the decision there was no one person to blame. We had a studio - in a residential block of five flats. We had sufficient food to possibly last a month. We had some wine. We had entertainment - TV and satellite. We had Xbox and a music system. Besides this day-to-day stuff that we seemed to need, we had each other to keep company, and that was enough we told ourselves. God forbid had it been that one of us was left out, and then it'd have been a nightmare.

Sunday night was a dull affair. We were all beat and famished. We ate heat-and-eat meals and slept early. The look on mom's face was that of despondency. Dad was braving it on our account. Finally, we slept with me taking the couch. All the studio apartments were occupied. The Manager checked in on us later in the evening and informed that he could not arrange for a bed but he'd keep trying. Most stores had closed by the time he reached. He apologized profusely. Dad said, "make nothing of it. Relax. We will manage."

One of the arrangements he offered to Dad was to switch his apartment with us so he could shift in the studio, and we could take his apartment. Dad would have none of it and did not see a reason to get a man out of his home for our own benefit. This news was a downer, but we were all adults and knew enough that this could be handled.

-----

Monday - Day 1 of Lockdown

Dad sat in front of us at breakfast and apologized, "I'm sorry. Had it not been on my account we would not be in Vegas in the first place. I should have known better."

"C'mon Barry. We enjoyed the stay like crazy, and surely this is not as bad. Even back home we'd be locked in. Most importantly we are together. So what difference does it make if we are in Jersey or Vegas." Mom said consoling.

"Yeah, dad. We're good. You know it." I pitched in.

Dad smiled, knew it best to change the subject. "Okay. Let's have some fun while we are in this quarantine. Surely we are safer than in New Jersey."

With everyone pepped, we actually did not know what to do next. Dad took the first shower, followed by mom and then me. We maintained platonic gaps amongst us until evening. After breakfast we watched TV, and it seemed to continue to now play non-stop. Mom took a corner on the bed and picked a book to read from the bookshelf in the apartment. Dad and I saw TV and killed time.

Lunch was another frozen meal heated up, and we had sodas alongside. Still, nothing to do Mom kept to her corner on the bed with the book, and I opened my laptop on the table, and Dad was on his iPad on the couch.

By evening we were tired of resting. I put in my trainers and started out. Both of them looked at me. I told them I won't step out of the building. Over the next hour, I had done fifty round climbs up and down the three-level building. When I came in, I was sweating and drank some water and felt good. Mom was glad I found a way to burn some energy. Agreed to do it with me the next day.

I took another shower. I listened to music for a while. We found cards on the bookshelf and played poker on the bed.

Mom and Dad had dinner on the table; I was on the couch in front of the TV.

Day 2 of Lockdown

We did much the same as we had the previous day. News, morning breakfast, more news, lunch, more news, bored, followed up with movie, dinner, and sleep.

Day 3 of Lockdown

A repeat of almost everything, but the schedule change now had Mom's yoga early morning.

Day 4 of Lockdown

A repeat of almost everything we did yesterday

By day 5 of lockdown - Friday afternoon, we knew we had to do things differently so as to not go insane. Each one of us had social media accounts, and we were looking at various people going through the same issue but were trying to find ways to keep it together.

The following resolutions were drafted on the back of the main door. A large piece of paper pasted and a marker jotting down the resolutions. Each debated, and some well fought.

Resolution 1 - No news throughout the day. Only 30 minutes of update every morning and every evening.

Resolution 2 - Only one movie every evening, only something very positive, something all of us must - and must be able to - watch together, nothing grim.

Resolution 3 - All meals together, and on the table.

Resolution 4 - Exercise at least one hour every day, any kind. Postscript added - minimum.

Resolution 5 - Calvin must sleep on the bed. (This resolution was well fought and passed on a split decision-2:1)

Resolution 6 - Divide duties. Preparing meals, cleaning, dishes, Laundry.

Resolution 7 - Find a Laundromat (when Mom said that we all burst out laughing)

I went up to the Manager to check for the Laundromat. He informed me that the Laundromat was in the next building on the main road, but it seems that it was closed. And even his family and others in the other apartments were also managing to handle their laundry themselves. I became the bearer of this news to Mom and Dad.

So Resolution 7 altered to - Each would have to wash his or her own clothes in the washbasin.

By evening we had handled quite a few of the Resolutions with ease because we wanted novelty in the routine anyway.

Dinner was on the table, but since there were only two chairs we had to figure out how to manage that. Decided to shift dinner to the bed so we can eat together. We started to get up when Dad pulled Mom on his knee. He shifted slightly sideways, and he spread out his legs and made her sit on his left thigh, and we laughed at the work about.

It was the sleeping arrangement that needed to be actually worked out now.

I once again weakly said, "I can sleep on the couch, Mom."

They would have none of it.

So Dad took one corner, Mom in between, and I took the far corner towards the bathroom.

To keep a respectful distance between us all, Mom slipped slightly more toward Dad, and I took an almost edge of the bed. I was in my boxers and a T-Shirt. Dad was in his boxers and nightshirt. Mom had a beautiful nightie on her, and it reached her thighs.

We laid in silence, and I broke the ice saying - "I must warn you that I am a restless sleeper, and I shift a lot in my sleep." Everyone laughed at this.

Mom turned on her side and put a hand of Dad before sleeping. They kissed lightly and started getting Frisky. Out of nowhere, Mom said, "I must warn you that we also get restless and naughty once in a while." Another round of laughter and we all knew this was meant as a joke.

Mom was the first to nod off; I remained tense. Dad was just too wound up. He had his hand around Mom facing her, and he just kept rubbing her side and back. His hand was not visible under the cover but his movements were evident. His hand reached down and between her legs, and he set them there. The lights in the room were completely off. From the window towards our feet, there was a faint light from outside. I could only see the ruffling cover, and nothing much happened thereafter. Eventually, I slept.

Day 6 of Lockdown

Before I woke up, Mom and Dad were up. Mom had already finished her yoga routine and was trying to make coffee for everyone. Dad was in the shower. I got up and saw Mom come over to me... "Good morning Mom," I said.

"Good morning Sunshine" she added again with a pun towards time.

"What time is it?" I said and looked at my watch and saw it was half-past eight. She gave me the coffee cup and put the kettle on the side desk. She bent over and kissed me on the forehead. I could see right through her blouse top and saw her tits hanging in the top. She had on her, a loose top with a neckline that dropped low until the top of her breasts but surprisingly she had no bra on. Her yoga pants were soaking with sweat from a couple of places.

On her retreat, she probably noticed that I had indeed caught the view which of course she had not intended. Out of explanation...she said "I just finished my yoga and was waiting for Barry to come out of the shower to go in myself" and then added, "I thought coffee would be a good start for everyone." We all knew she liked her morning schedule with juice or a smoothie, and Coffee would be a compromise for her during this lockdown.

The subject changed, we discussed what should we have for breakfast. Having decided that we will try to stay away from heat-and-eat meals as far as possible, we thought it best to have eggs, sausage, and baked beans.

She turned to make some, and I said, "Mom, let's just wait. Why don't you shower and get ready before we sit together for breakfast?"

She came back and sat next to me, and we drank our coffee; she bent backward leaning back to the headboard next to me. We both had finished coffee when Dad came out, he was in his boxers and a T-Shirt. Mom laughed, and he said "I am trying to figure out what to wear" defensively. She laughed anyway, and I also joined in.

We were ready in the next hour. Breakfast was on the table with the new arrangement, Mom on Dad's lap and me opposite them. He asked her to sit on his left knee and had his left arm around her waist. She bent in slightly but they enjoyed this style, and both laughed more than generally.

Around Lunch, we decided to shallow fry some fish and mashed potatoes. We had white wine to accompany. Same arrangement, Mom on Dad's left lap and his arm around her. The new thing was Mom tried to feed him wine from her glass a few times. He maintained only one hand on the table. The closeness kept them happy, and they enjoyed the funny arrangement. To me opposite them, it looked slightly erotic.

We played poker during the afternoon on the bed, and I did my stair climb exercise; a quick shower later we moved to watch the movie on the sofa in the evening. I took one end of the sofa and Dad the other. Mom was supposed to sit in the middle when she got us our soda and Dad his beer. She asked me to come in the middle, and she wanted to sit on the side.

I shifted in the middle. and I soon felt odd sitting in the tight spot between them. It was becoming cozy. I shifted down on the carpet in front, legged the table little towards the TV, and sat in between them with my back resting on the sofa. Everyone had space and looked like a fine adjustment. I got bored with the movie and was yawning by the time we were halfway. My arm went up, and my elbow rested on mom's knees, and I bent slightly to her side. In the next fifteen minutes, I rested my shoulders on her knees, and her hand was in my hair.

On the bed that night, I reached the bed first and lay down on my side in my boxers and went under the covers. Mom was in the bathroom; Dad went in the bed next, with his iPad in hand. When Mom came out of the bathroom, rubbing some lotion on her arms she saw us in bed. She climbed on top of me, trying to crack a laugh from me. First came her one leg, and I waited for the other one to let her cross but instead of taking the other leg across she just sat on top of my legs.

I said, "Mom!" shouting as if she was hurting me, though she was not.

"Just teasing, Calvin," she said bending on top on me, kissing my cheek and sliding on her side. Rolling into the middle she was now on top of the covers. Trying to get under the covers made her nightie, the same one as yesterday, roll up her thighs, and I saw a lot of legs. Dad was browsing in his iPad; I was trying to lie still without disturbing much of the setup. On seeing that Dad would take time, she rolled towards me and started talking.

She had her left arm under her, and her right came to my chest and just hovered over around my chest for nothing in particular. When Dad switched off his iPad and lights and tried to go to sleep, Mom was on my side, and we were still talking about stuff. To try and lower the noise, I rolled towards her and tried to keep the voice down. Her arm below her was not comfortable, she stretched her left arm from under her and opened it up for me, and it went under my head. I pulled my head up to let her accommodate, and then she put her right hand on my shoulder to pull me towards her. My neck was on her elbow hollow and eyes in direct-level with her neck. We kept chatting, and eventually, we slept like that.

In the middle of the night, positions had changed, my legs had folded and my knees were nudging into her thighs and she had lifted her right thigh and it let my knee slip in between both her legs. By an act of nature, finding a gap my knee rolled up and into her upper thighs.

Sometime later in the night, I had turned on my back in my sleep, and her position was now free to roll towards Dad, which she did.

Day 7 of Lockdown

When Mom woke up in the morning, she was half on top of Dad, and her mound pasted on his left hip and arm around his chest and his far-out shoulder. Her neck was turned upwards towards his left shoulder that was near to her. In her half-awake state, she thought she was cuddling with me. She whimpered, kept her eyes shut, and smiled at the daydream; sighed, and ground herself into me, at least that's what she thought she was doing. When she did clearly wake up she was clawing Dad instead of me. Guiltily she turned and sat up and saw me sleeping flat out on my back, cover halfway down my tummy. My morning wood clearly marked on the sheet. She turned towards Dad and saw him sleeping as well, Long breaths on him. She climbed out of bed from the foot of the bed and slipped into the bathroom.

When she was doing her yoga, Dad was in the shower, I woke up and saw her doing her routine.

She saw me looking at her when I got up and stopped. "Good Morning, Calvin. You need coffee?"

I was admiring her figure and just said, "I will take it. You please carry on." I moved towards the kitchenette and drank some water, and then poured coffee for myself.

Her yoga dress code today was mind-blowing. She had her white bikini top and her yoga pants. When she saw me eyeing it, she said, "I have got to wash some clothes so..."

"Me too," I said whining.

She carried on with her routine for another five minutes and joined me. She had some water and then took coffee. She never picked her top from the table that I thought she was supposed to wear after her workout.

When Dad came out, she jumped up to go to the bathroom. Laughing she had beat me to it. When she came out, she had showered and ready, to go shopping in a mall or something.

She had on a lovely smock styled yellow dress. This one had no shoulders but a small string on the shoulders. Her dress had elastic and fabric mix, all the way from the breasts to her hips and hugged her throughout; from the hips down it was flared out. She looked marvelous.

I showered and was back in my T-shirt and jeans. I thought jeans were the most practical thing for me because they won't need to be washed regularly. We had cereal for breakfast, and Mom sat on Dad's lap. They kissed sitting in front of me and dug into their breakfast.

Dad was on the morning news watch, and Mom took her book and was resting on the headboard of the bed. I joined Mom and sat opposite her with my phone and listened to my music. Without thinking much, I snapped a couple of pictures of Mom fiddling on my phone; Mom saw and dropped her book and said, "you cannot do that; Not tell a lady before clicking her photographs." I had not sneaked around for the photos; she was just teasing.

"May I," I asked sarcastically.

She said, "yes, you may."

I clicked along. She made dramatic poses for me and rose to her knees and then her hands in her hair and then cat prowl style. In one such pose on her knees she had her hands on her hips and pulled the dress up unreasonably high, and I stopped clicking. We laughed it off, and eventually, she got up to prepare lunch.

On the table when she sat on Dad's knee, he winced a little - once. Not much was said and we discussed our afternoon and decided to change to something else. But we had no games except cards. Dad and Mom wanted to play with cards and I said we should try an Xbox game. I took a beer bottle on the table and spun it to decide whose decision would be chosen. I won.

Seeing what I had done, Mom said we should play spin-the-bottle along with some dares. We laughed and let it pass.

Later that afternoon, we played Xbox for three hours. Mom just drifted around, not bothering with the games. In the evening, I did my staircase routine, and then we watched a movie. I was having a beer and was sitting on Mom's side of the couch, instead of on the ground. When she joined us, instead of asking me to shift down she set herself in the middle of the sofa and instead of sitting up, she put her head on Dad's lap, propped herself on his lap on her elbows, angled to the TV and her legs were pulled up on my lap.

incesting
incesting
556 Followers