Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rubbing her feet was the only natural thing to do. I started from below the feet and then did her toes. I kept my beer aside to have both my hands on her massage. Moved to her calves and then her knees and back. With her legs bare all the way up to her thighs I switched my view hundreds of times from TV to thighs to TV to legs.

Dad had also started rubbing her shoulders, and his hand had moved from shoulder to neck and down back and then return on the same route. By the time the movie reached mid-way Dad had his hand on her breast. He was not groping here, not rubbing her; it's just that the route his hand too now included her breasts. By the time movie ended her breast were square in his hand, and he was squeezing them ever so lightly, probably to avoid making a show in front of me.

My hands had their own brain and hand traveled up to her thighs during my rub. When the movie credits came up we had a situation to get out from. Mom upped herself first, and we both followed like lapdogs.

Dinner was another surprise. Mom set the usual three dinner plates, she came and sat on Dad's lap. When one of his hands landed on her lap, nobody gave it a thought. But moments later, his hand was under the skirt her dress. It was out of my line of sight, but when Mom moved her hand below the table to fight his hand off, I knew the play. After a few minutes, she left the fight and let him have his fun.

On the bed that night, when Mom was late coming out from the bathroom, I waited for her to get in between and I slipped in third.

After a few twists and turns, I gathered my parents were necking and kissing. She was receiving some hard attention and his hand was under the cover near her thighs and movement was rapid. His face was on her and they were kissing heavily. All I could hear was ooohs and mmuahs.

A few minutes later, an almost inaudible whisper between them, and thereafter Dad got on his elbow and called me "Calvin?" He added, "you, up?"

"yes, dad!" Slowly I said somewhat embarrassed. Sorry that I was not sleeping.

"Can you turn around and face the other side for some time." He asked.

She giggled slightly.

Mom had turned to face Dad, lying sideways. He took out his dick and raised her left leg on his hip and aimed to get his dick in. Failing to enter her in the first or the second attempt Mom helped and moved a few degrees and got him in. Both of them tried desperately to keep it quite. With me less than a yard away, there is no way I could not hear them. Dad failed trying to ensure his thrusts into her produced little commotion, and all he was doing was slow pushes and low grunts. To keep himself quite he started breathing from his nose, and that created more sound than he would have wanted in the bed.

Mom started kissing him to shut herself up. His thrusts were not frantic, and he was pumping into her with force but slowly. She was on the receiving end, and all she could do was tilt her hip upward so the angle of his dick in her was maintained. That enabled his regular shoves to get the right reach, deep in her.

The fact that they were doing this for the first time in over twenty years - with their kid in the room, says a lot. It drove them both crazy. But it was liberating at the same time. When she came, despite Dad being more worked up today, Mom virtually cried out in Dad's mouth. Her orgasm hit her so fast that she was quivering. Dad came immediately after and lost touch of her mouth. Having left his mouth, her scream became a silent open-mouth shout. Her grunt at the end of her orgasm said everything. He turned and lay down on his back. She just could not gather the courage to turn and face upward, let alone turn around and face me.

Dad rose from his waist up to look towards me and checked I was indeed facing the wall now. Dad let out a low laugh, and unwittingly she giggled, and the laugh grew loud, and then we all laughed out.

The pressure was taken-away from it, awkwardness somewhat reduced. Unsaid things were exchanged.

All of us slept in our respective positions.

Day 8 of lockdown

I woke up early. I looked towards the bathroom. The shower was running. Dad probably. I turned to see Mom doing her yoga and today she had a sports-bra and a stretch yoga bottom like the one yesterday - or maybe it was the same one. My morning hard-on twitched.

With Dad in the shower, I waited on the bed. I did not know any way to get up and get coffee with my hard-on hanging loose. I continued to lie down.

Seeing I was not getting up, she asked: "good morning, do you want coffee?"

I said "good morning, Mom. Please, yes."

She came with the kettle and a cup and poured coffee for me near the bed and kept it next to my bed. She bent and kissed me on my forehead and asked me "what do you want for breakfast?"

I said, "let's have some eggs."

She went back to her routine and finished in ten minutes. She went to the kitchenette and started breakfast. Before we could have the boiled eggs and sandwiches we decided to shower up and get ready first.

Post her shower, Mom wore the red Bikini she had worn earlier on this trip. One was the hottest of her three sets I had seen her wearing during this vacation. Below that her she wore a skirt that flowed right up to her ankles. She seemed like someone enjoying a beach in Hawaii. Dad seemed bemused; I looked down and entered the bathroom.

Mom told Dad that she had not any clothes to wear, and she had to do her laundry in the washbasin later that day. Dad had done his, the day before and his clothes were hanging around the studio like a clothesline yard, on the window next to the bed. They both knew I was coasting and was hoping to get by with my jeans for as long as I could and in the meanwhile washing just my boxers. Mom's case was the most complex. She had enough clothes but she had not gotten to cleaning them yet. The rest of her evening dresses were not fit for wearing at home, leave aside a lockdown.

When I came out of the bathroom, breakfast was on the table, and I sat. When Mom sat on Dad's lap, he twitched again today. Breakfast went uneventful.

Mom got to her book on the bed and I sat next to her as the day before and Dad busied himself to his morning news-watch. Without saying much, I took out my camera and asked "May I" to Mom.

She smiled and got up on her knees. Chucked her book on the bed. With her red bikini and skirt, she looked like an exotic dancer to me. Her poses were the same as yesterday, but they were more explicit today with the bikini top. She came forward to look at photos, and both of us were on our knees attached from the side, looking at the phone. Her left breast was grazing my right arm.

In a while, I got my cleaning chores completed, and Dad was cooking lunch today. Pasta. Lunch looked great, and Mom sat on Dad's left lap, and his twitch was evident. She tersely offered "Barry, if you dare say I'm heavy, I'm going out push this fork in your knee."

I laughed.

Dad knew when not to speak. Mom, in a huff, got up and moved toward me. Looked down at me, signaling for my knee.

I opened my legs and made her sit on my right knee without thinking twice. Realized I cannot go around her to feed myself. I held her by her bare waist with both my hands and lifted her lightly to shift her to my left leg. She got up and moved. My left hand stayed on her waist. We started our meal, Dad was already onto his. My hand never left her bare waist throughout the lunch, as if to hold her from falling off. The right was busy filling my mouth. I delayed my meal for as long as possible, struck long conversations, and elaborate explanations just to delay her sitting in my lap. When done before getting up she rolled her arms around my neck and kissed me very near my mouth on the cheek with Dad opposite us.

She whispered, "thank you, sweetie" in my ear before she got up and took the dishes.

Was I so transparent that my efforts, to hold on to her, were understood by her? I scolded myself in my mind.

In the afternoon, we moved to the TV area for an update on the virus situation. A week of lockdown was over, and we were looking forward to formal updated government announcements. We spent more than the half-hour allocated in our resolution in front of the TV but were only disappointed. Not much information apart from the fact that the situation is not improving and it would get worse before it gets better.

We had decided that we should have an early supper. Mom took her place on my lap again during supper. Not much was discussed while glances were exchanged. Dad offered that we shift the dinners to the bed, and I said, "not on my account, Dad. I do not mind!" Signaling directly that I do not mind Mom sitting on my lap.

Mom bent down on my cheek and kissed, "thank you, sweetie."

We started towards our movie post supper. We had wine in our hands and moved to the sofa. Mom took her corner and Dad his. But this time I instead of sitting in middle I sat in front of Mom. She spread her legs a little and made space for me. Somewhere in the middle of the movie, Mom raised her legs, and they were both on my shoulders while we faced the TV. She slid a little to make her angle comfortable, and by the end of the movie, I was rubbing her calves because they were hanging from my shoulder forward. All this proximity was intoxicating for me.

By the time we shifted toward the bed, it was late. We brushed our teeth and came to bed one-by-one. I slipped in second, and Mom again came later after doing the dishes. When she came over, she climbed from the foot of the bed in the middle. She kept her red bikini top and her loose skirt as her nightwear surprisingly.

"Good night Barry." Mom said.

"Good night Catherine," Dad responded.

"Good night mom," I said.

"Good night sweetie" she turned to me and whispered.

She did not turn back. As an afterthought, in the next five minutes, Mom moved a little closer to me, and consciously made an effort to slip her hand below my head through the hollow of my neck.

She made me turn into her chest and rolled her other hand onto my back. And I raised my left hand to put it on her back. My left hand rose from below her right and took her back shoulder into a hug. She slipped her right hand down on my back and held my thigh and nudged it upon hers. She had to move a little forward but I moved more-than-a-little to sink into her. We were in a proper bear hug. Her hand came back up behind my back up to my neck pulling me, and She raised her right leg into my balls to come to this posture. It was a loving cuddle with both of us pasted in the front, from neck to groin.

I was not aware of what brought this on, but I was not going to be staring a gift horse in the face. I played along. Mom and I did not move for the longest time. My face was buried in between her breasts high on her chest. My hand behind her just lay flat with fingers open and pressure pulling her into me. Her left hands came from under my neck, on my back, was pulling me lightly and her right hand was on the back of my neck and then into my hair. Our legs were intertwined with her right leg into my groin, my left leg high on top of her right.

My fingers eventually started to rub her back, and in this intense position, there was no way I could just lay still. I tried to move my head higher, but she held me down with light pressure from her right hand on my head. That's the position I slept in and that's the cuddle position I woke up in. When I woke up, Mom was already up, but she was not out of bed, she did not want to take a chance of waking me up.

When she realized I was up, she looked down toward me, and I craned my neck to look up towards her. She gave me a million-dollar smile and kissed me on my forehead and then bent to kiss my nose. I leaned back into her chest to kiss her on the lower part of her neck and collar bone. And I did that once, then again and then again, and then I just stayed stuck there with my lips sealed on her neck. I moved my lips up to go up and tried reaching up to kiss her neck. I was not angled enough to reach higher else I'd have gone for her ear.

I whispered, "good morning mom"

"Good morning sweetie," she said. Kissing me on my lips lightly.

The time was early around six, and we untangled. Dad was still sleeping on his side. Mom slipped down on the foot of the bed and got up. She stretched her hands wide as if to welcome the morning. Her red bikini top slipped off from her right breast, and it seemed to not bother her or she was not aware. I saw her bare breast in all its beauty and was wide-awake. Belatedly when the stretch of the hands came back her one hand automatically went to the bikini cloth on her right breast to pull it over her breast. She was aware of the slip.

She looked towards me, and I was looking at her. Not staring but just admiring. She knew the look of appreciation.

Day 9 of Lockdown

Mom went to the bathroom to clean up. Little later, I sat on the sofa checking my phone, and Mom did her yoga in front of me. The poses she stuck were wonderful, and I could see why was she so flexible. Her attire on this day was the pink bikini she had worn earlier, and she wore yoga pants below it. Her breasts filled the pink bikini top beautifully. Her moves made the material of the bikini, which looked like latex, stretch. I so wanted to get a feel of it. My ogling was not reprimanded. When Dad woke up at 7, Mom was half done already.

"Morning dad," I said greeting him and gave him coffee I had made.

I knew she would continue for a while, and since I was up early today I went in for the first shower. Dad was next, and Mom last.

Once changed Mom switched her yoga pants with a short skirt that stretched up to a couple of inches above of her knees. The bikini top stayed as-is. She looked dynamite. During breakfast, Mom sat on Dad's lap, and she ate toast with her coffee. Breakfast was quick, and we moved to the bed while Dad in front of the TV. I was back at photography with my phone. I did not ask her this time and she did not object this time. She did not strike any poses either. Just kept reading her book. I moved in many directions in order to provoke her into posing, but she did not bite. I moved toward her legs and focused on just her legs. Then I rose to her thighs.

And then I moved upwards clicking and focused on her bare tummy. And when I reached her breasts, I zoomed on one near me. She shifted her book in her hands - from the one nearer to me to the other that was on her other side. Mom flopped her hand that was near to me on the bed. It opened her breasts for me to ogle and click and focus. I took close-ups like never before. After many pictures of her right boob, I moved up and clicked pictures of her neck. Just then, she turned her head and glared as if to shoo me away. I smiled and stepped back on the bed itself on my knees.

I turned and lay down next to her and shuffled through the pictures admiring my handiwork.

After doing dishes, I went for a stair climb exercise. It was still early for me, and I had missed the exercise the day before. I was sweating when I returned and went in for another shower I changed into my jeans and came for lunch.

Mom had prepared Macaroni, which tasted great. Our meal arrangement was the same as with Mom back on my lap. I was really enjoying the turn of events. I took my chances and kept my left hand on her thigh from around her, instead of being around her on the waist. Her left hand came on top of mine, reassuring me that my excursion was acceptable. Both our right hands busy with food. We all talked about anything and everything other than the virus.

In the afternoon, we played with the Xbox. Mom enjoyed her first tryst with an Xbox, and more than half the time she was giggling and laughing. It was anything but competitive.

Mom wanted to try the stair climb exercise, and we did a few together. Not enough to work up a sweat. We ate an early supper with her on my lap, my hand found its way on her thigh again from around her, as was now acceptable, and this time rubbing her from over her skirt.

When we sat in for a movie, she reached the sofa after Dad, she did not take the corner. She waited for me to join them and offered me to sit in her corner. Then she slipped in the middle and leaned with her head on Dad's lap and legs went up mine.

She said to me, "please can you rub my legs. I am tired because of the stairs I think I overdid it." I willingly took her legs in my lap and started rubbing her feet. To begin with, I pressed my thumbs into her soles.

She gave lots of ooohs and aaahs.

My hands did a pressure massage on her calves and then strayed up her knees. And then Came back down to her calves.

Dad meanwhile was lightly massaging her shoulders. Halfway through the movie, Dad had her right breast in his hand from above the bikini top and I had my hands on her thighs. I was in an uncharted area just an inch under the hem of her skirt but still trying to earnestly massage her. Dad was overt in playing with her breast. Mom's eyes were closed and she and I weren't watching the movie. Dad was alternating his gaze between her and the TV.

By the time we got up, Mom was putty in our hands. She decided showering might cool her off, and she also wanted to clean herself of the sweat she had worked up, on the stairs.

When she came out, I was on the bed, and Dad was on his side on an iPad.

Mom came wearing a large towel around her, tied from around her breast, and it reached her thighs; and she immediately reached for the power switch. I could barely see her. When she was on the bed between us, she rolled onto my side. Dad had turned towards her in anticipation.

She took me in her arms like yesterday. Within moments we were in a bear hug cuddle. Her right arm around me and my left arm around her. Her leg on top of my legs and mine raised extra high into her thighs today. Everything was like the day before, but she had a little aggression in her demeanor.

This time her face was slightly lower and near my face. She kissed me right on my lips, once, twice and then thrice. Then a wet smack on my lips once more.

She then whispered to me, loud enough for Dad to hear. "Honey, would you mind turning the other way. Your Dad and I have some naughty business to attend to."

I could not respond. Begrudgingly I turned my side, taking my face and hands off of her; and faced the wall.

Mom turned towards Dad. They started kissing, and without giving any pretense of keeping it down they swapped tongue like teenagers.

Muuuah and oooaah followed.

Then came some rustling of the covers. Mom moved aggressively towards Dad. She took his face in her hands and kissed him aplenty. In moments that followed, it seemed she was hungry, and her food was somewhere in Dad's mouth. Her tongue dived into his with ferocity and fought his tongue to give her something. Mom dropped her towel on her side, her hand unlocking the hold on top of her breasts and rolled on to her husband. She had no bra or panties under her towel.

Mom was lying on top of Dad with their bodies glued and their mouth playing erotic music. The rustling of the covers added to the notes.

Her hands snaked between them and got hold of his hard dick and pulled and tugged it a couple of times. She set it between her pussylips. Her pussylips had a grip over, and around his cock, she rolled her hips to have her pussy lick his cock from bottom to top.

Her juices flowed in a steady stream, and his cock was now wet beyond any doubt. He pushed his hips into the mattress to get an angle; she smiled at him and left his mouth.

She guided his cock into her without touching his cock. She pulled her hips higher until the tip of his cock was aligned to her entrance. She lowered into his hips in slow-motion with every inch that got in she raised herself from his chest and started to sit. Her hands got on to his chest and pushed up and she was sitting on him by the time his cock was embedded completely into her.