Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was open in exclaim, and she saw no reason to keep it down. Her open mouth let out big "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" - the first note of which started with Dad entering her and the last note ending louder with his last inch settling into her.

When Mom got him into her, she arched her back like a bow and with her breasts jutting out. She sat on him, rodeo style. Her feet curled upward and rose almost on his thigh when her knees rested on the mattress.

Obviously, she had lots of experience with cowgirl sex but none with an audience in row one. She was ecstatic, and her butt started to turn inward. She did the shove, never letting his cock slip out, and the grind was intended to open up herself. A few shoves later, she started to pull out by drawing her hips up.

She put her hands on his chest for trying to get upward leverage. His hands automatically rose to get hold of her tits as if his job was to hold them just so they do not fall off. He started squeezing her tits. Mom started working her hips after that like there was no tomorrow. Her head turned towards me, and she noticed that I was facing the wall as was asked.

Mom was so horny, that the room seemed spinning around her. She started bucking on Dad's cock. She felt as if was in a porn movie. She was the star of the evening sitting on a stage, and this was her night. Mom was aggressive like she had never been before. Her pussy was on fire, and the hose inside it started gushing. Dad could not control the play unfolding in front of him.

Mom was on the edge but had not cum yet. It was just a moment or two away. She panicked if Dad finishes now she'd be left hanging, and she would go mad if that happens. Not in this level of heat that she was in. It has happened earlier and it left her frustrated. All these thoughts played in her mind in just under a second. Dad's second spurt burst into her, and in another one or two, it'd be over. In a flash, she reached her right hand out to pull on my arm.

A very slight nudge on my right arm and I was on my back. Dad seemed to explode in her, and Mom had a pleading look on her face. She doubled her momentum. Dad's hands were holding her hips in a tight grip. The most wonderful part was, that despite it being dark, and despite it being just hazy around us I could clearly see Mom's figure, her eyes, and most importantly her tits which were responding to the action in a seductive juggle - left, right, up and down.

Her hand was reaching out, and I raised my right hand to touch her hand. By the time Dad finished cumming, her fingers and mine were locked. She was looking towards me; I can't certainly say if she was able to look in my eyes, but her head was in my direction. Her tempo maintained, and she started cumming. Sex with an audience was too much for her. She had ended up including me her climax.

Her mouth opened for a howl and exulted a big "OOOOHHHHHHH."

Mom kept on bucking, she did not let his cock come out while she thrust her pussy on him. She was shoving and grinding.

She collapsed on Dad, and her right hand locked in my right. Her left hand rose to go into Dad's hair.

It took some time for her to settle. Then she pulled her head up and kissed Dad. It would seem that she was going to for another round but knew better. If he could, she would have.

Seconds later, she rolled from the top of him into the middle and just laughed. It was not a laugh of amusement; Dad chuckled a little as well. I did not get to the part of laugh because I was dumbstruck. When she rolled into the middle her hand lost my grip, but we were touching.

Mom felt liberated.

On catching her breath, she rolled towards my side. She did not give a hoot to what Dad might think. She opened her left arm, and I immediately knew what was asked.

I lifted my head to give her arm space to go below my neck. My head rested in the nook of her elbow. I moved a few inches forward and let her arm roll my head into her. Her right hand went behind my back to pull me into her. Her face was an inch from mine. Angled perfectly.

Both her hands behind me, I pushed my left hand below her armpit and raised it behind her back and our tummies were next to get glued together. Her tits were mashing to my chest. Her nipples rock hard were drilling holes into my skin. Finally came the thigh lock. She let my leg go up between her legs and grind the top of my thigh into her runny pussy. Her right hand moved down on my lower back to pull me in as if there was a tiny inch of a gap left to fill.

There was indeed.

And this gap was way above in our faces. The final clasp came with her lips moving ahead, and Mom gave me the first peck on my lips. I pressed forward, and in no time we had our tongues locked in a duel. She wanted to ensure it was her tongue in my mouth, and I wanted it to be mine in hers. She won of-course and I just sucked her tongue as if it were a life-giver. Our mouths now started making noises. Our bodies started a very faint grind. A few kisses later, Mom pulled her mouth back and kissed my cheek. Her hand in my hair pushed my head down a bit so as to take my lips to the level of her jaw.

All she wanted to do was try and force my mouth away from hers; else she might lose control further. My lips found new pecking ground on her neck, and she held me tight to signal that this is where we stop. I took the signal with pleasure.

We stayed locked all night as if the other might run away in the middle of the night. Or possibly we felt it was a dream, and the cuddle would help keep the dream state remain.

It did until morning.

Mom woke up early and did not let go of my head from her neck or her hand from my back forcing me into her. She had not lowered her thigh either that rose above on my left leg dug into her pussy. She tilted on her side to check if Dad was up. No, Dad was still sleeping turned on his side. Light came from between the curtains from below our feet, and her shifting woke me.

I looked up and saw she was looking down towards me. Her face had a motherly tone about her. She kissed me, "good morning sweetheart" she whispered. My lips rose to take hers in mine. After a few kisses on her lips - no tongue, I said, "good morning mom."

I wanted to look down and see her boobs. I knew this was my lucky day, and she understood the predicament she had put everyone in.

Belatedly, she asked me, "can you please turn around so I can get up."

I slipped back a few inches but did not turn around or look away. I was being cocky.

She whispered, "can you please close your eyes at least."

I shook my head and smiled wide.

She got up on her elbow and dragged a pillow from below her head and raised it with her right hand and pushed it on my face playfully - to block my view. There was a shuffle; I got scared it might wake up Dad.

I did not protest when she scrambled up. She pulled the towel along with her. When she reached the foot of the bed, she tried to wrap and lock it around her breasts.

Once done, she looked up towards the bed, both of us were looking at her. Grinning, Dad and I had not looked in each other's direction. Both of us had directed our laser eyes towards her.

She moved into the bathroom with urgency. Only when she was out of view did Dad and I exchanged glances.

Day 10 of lockdown

"I'm sorry, Dad." I felt as if I owed him an apology for stepping into his boundary. He did not say anything. I guess he did not know how to respond to this situation.

After some time, Dad said to me, "Don't do anything that your mother does not approve of."

I was nodding. Nervous like hell. Did I just get permission from Dad?

Dad continued, "I'd rather your Mother have some fun if she feels it can improve her mood. God knows she deserves it."

I guess he was compensating for our grounding in Vegas due to the lockdown.

I was nodding. Nervous and anxious. I, under any circumstances, could not rock the boat.

When Mom came out, she was in her yoga pants and one of my T-shirts. Inconsistent to her flamboyance of the previous day, she seemed to have switched to modesty.

Nothing was said. Dad was on the iPad. I looked at her in anticipation.

She moved towards the kitchenette and asked "Coffee?"

Both of us said yes.

I got my coffee on the sofa I had moved to; Dad got served his, on the bed.

Mom skipped into her yoga routine right in front of me, and I watched the TV news show, as much as I could avoid trying to stare at her.

After his coffee, Dad moved to the bathroom, and I concentrated on Mom. I believe I did not fool Mom of my interest in yoga postures.

Mom belatedly finished her set and joined me on the sofa with her cup of coffee.

Around 9, we started to have our breakfast, and she sat on Dad's lap and ensured he had all the attention and her affection. She even fed him from her fork a couple of bites of pancakes that she had made. She promptly cleaned the syrup on his lips with a kiss, and a very tiny quick flick of the tongue barely visible.

An hour later, I went for my stairs exercise, and Dad was sitting in front of the news, clearly stretching our resolution on TV. When I came back I saw Mom was sitting on the bed reading and I took another change of T-Shirt.

Mom had decided in favor of a fourth bikini that had not got a turn in this trip, and to this pretty top, she added a loose skirt - one she had worn a couple of days back. It was ankle length and flared. Her very cool bikini top was black in color had blue cross-back straps. It seemed like one I had seen on her earlier. I do not remember from when, though.

When I crossed her from on my way out of the bathroom, she asked, "can you show me the pictures you took?"

I said, "sure."

I kneeled next to her on the bed - my knees on the floor. I hunched towards her and brought my phone out. Her book was supported by her raised knees and resting in front of her. Her skirt was hanging from her bent knees, and it being longer it flowed until her ankles.

I was aware that she very well knew how to browse through pictures album on a phone, yet I bent forward and opened the phone's picture album and swiped a couple of photos in front of her to show the set of pictures I'd taken. After a couple, I pulled my hand back but kept the phone on her level so she could pick the speed to browse. She started swiping through the album after that, at her pace, spending more time on some than others. She spent the most time on the ones I had taken of her the day before in her pink bikini; most of them were just close up of her breasts and her legs without her face in the photo.

My position next to her waist level provided me with a close-up look at her breasts if I were to look right and the raised knee holding the book and also now the phone, on my left view. I slowly withdrew my left hand from the phone and placed it on her knee.

All I did was kept my eyes right - from breasts to her face, I was within breathing distance. She did not mind my looking at her anymore. Like hell, I was wanting to look towards her breasts, but my mind won't let my head see what was in front of me. My gaze was held to her face and I was admiring her every feature, her eyes, her nose, and her lips -which seemed to quiver now.

After carrying this on for a while, she turned her head towards me and possibly because I was not ogling at her breasts, which probably surprised her, she raised an eyebrow and looked into my eyes and asked with a silent mouthed "what?"

I just said out, "I love you, mom."

She did not respond. Her right hand left the phone and her book and moved it behind my head and pulling hers closer to mine. She kissed me within an inch of my lips. "I love you too, sweetheart," she said.

Nothing else was said. Mom swiped across her pictures for a while after that and finished soon. She then got up to make lunch.

At Lunch, she sat on my lap without turning towards Dad. I gathered she had chosen Dad's lap for morning breakfasts, and mine were reserved for Lunch and Dinner. It made sense to me only because our Lunches and Dinners were longer than our breakfasts. I was getting lucky.

The poker game we played after that was something we laughed and enjoyed through. She cheated a lot, and in such an obtuse manner that it became funny.

After a while, Mom asked me if we could go do the stairs exercise. She wanted to stretch.

I said, "sure." I could use another.

We did a slow-burn climb. I was conscious of the fact the last one had exerted Mom.

Later that evening, we chose to see the movie before dinner. Unfortunately, the movie we had chosen was a bore, but what changed everything was when in the middle of the movie, Mom asked me if I could rub her feet. She asked me to come up, on the sofa and she stood up. When I replaced her on the corner, she laid down with her head in Dad's lap and legs in mine. She angled towards the TV.

I immediately started on her feet and then moments later added her ankles in the rub. My diligence was rewarded with "mmmm" and "thank you, sweetie."

Dad, by then, was already kneading her shoulder and rubbing her neck. Before I could go up enough to reach her calves, Dad had taken the lead to her chest.

His hand stopped the rub her back and kept his focus on her chest and her breasts. The rub was superficial; he was massaging her breasts. On every round, his palms brushed on her breasts, and she would purr slowly. That was my cue.

I raised my hand under her skirt on to her calves and went up to her knees from behind, the angle was very difficult, so I was groping and squeezing more than rubbing and kneading. When Dad stopped moving any further than her breasts and just stayed on her two melons, I felt I had to up my game to catch up.

I rose into her inner thighs from above, giving myself clear access even with her skirt in place. Her purring grew louder. I dare not touch her pussy. I just could not gather that much confidence.

I could not believe this went on for over an hour. When the movie credits rolled, I wonder anyone was interested in getting up. But the pretense was maintained, and eventually, Mom got up with thanking Dad on his lips with a couple of kisses and then swapping tongue with him. Then she thanked him for more than just the shoulder massage.

She then turned to me for my kiss - on the lips. She held longer than usual, to ensure it was noted as more than a thank-you kiss. An untold, invisible barrier got broken. Her kissing me like this was very overt on her part in front of Dad. She did not even look towards Dad post my kiss as if it had his approval or was not needed. She assumed it.

Dinner was another high. Instead of sitting straight on my left thigh, she shifted often. The sexual tension around us was palpable. But we finished the dinner with as much civility as was possible. The conversation remained on the boring movie, everyone trying to feign the ruse that it was the movie which had kept us on the sofa.

When we moved to the bed, I was first to get in. Dad was reading something on the sofa while Mom shuffled in the bathroom, probably getting ready for sleeping. On her way out, she was rubbing her forearms with some lotion, I presume. Mom retained her Black bikini and flowing skirt for the night. When she joined me, no good nights were exchanged. I did not volunteer one either.

On seeing she was ready, Dad joined us in bed; Dad lay down straight on his back after switched off the lights. Within moments, Mom turned over on her side and was on him in no time. They were kissing first within seconds of his joining in the bed. Eventually, the kissing turned into a tongue duel, and that continued for a while. There was a whole lot of rustling of the cover. With increasing heat, the breathing noises grew higher in decibel.

After some time, I heard my name. She tilted a little and said, "Calvin...?"

Knowing what was expected of me, "Yes, mom. I am facing the wall." I said. A little pre-emptive of what was to come.

She giggled a little. She moved on top of Dad and still laying on him lengthwise and kissing him. In between Mom said... "I did not say that" her statement was loaded, and her kiss in Dad's mouth started the moan.

When their long french kiss ended, before anyone could say anything, she followed through with her hand. She took her hands down on him, and clutched a death-grip on Dad's cock and pulled him into her pussy.

The response to her comment and action from Dad was "uuuuuuunghhh"

I was dumbstruck when I heard it. Unbelievingly, I turned myself on my back. My view for some reason was much better than other nights; with light coming from her back, her silhouette was clearly visible. I had a good enough front view as well, mostly because we were laying close enough. Her head was tilted forward into his chest, kissing his nipples. But when Mom raised herself to sit up in a cowgirl position, she changed my life. I had a great view of her front with enough light reflecting on her. Her head slightly tilted towards me. She started her fuck with a slow grind and arching her hips a little and then pushing back into him.

She was mewing soft sound of, "mmmmm..." in long draws.

When our eyes locked, she was bucking on Dad with her body force behind every shove. She sat stretched on his hips and his cock deep in her pussy. She had her hands on his chest within only her fingers resting on him and the cup of her palms raised in.

Like the night before, she took her right hand from off from Dad's chest and moved it sideways towards me. My right hand went up when I saw this and took hers, our fingers locked like last night, and she pushed with extra heaves and shoved into him with vigor.

We lost eye contact when she started looking towards Dad, and he was looking at her, his right hand had her left breast in his hand, and his left hand was on her lower back. Until then, he was not moving much, but the action got to him; his left hand moved down towards her bum and got a good grip of her right ass-cheek, and he added to the shoves with noises of "uuuungh."

Dad's right hand also left her right boob and moved to her other ass-cheek for the pumping he had started to support in sync with Mom's. With his hand away from her tits and her back arched, I had an unencumbered view of Mom bucking on Dad. Her tits did a jiggle that was out of the world. From my line of sight, I could see Mom rather clearly. Her tits moving in front of me were truly hypnotic. I tried to find the nipple and got dizzy trying to hold it in my gaze. I zoomed out and concentrated on her full chest for a while. My hand tightly gripped hers with locked fingers, my eyes were locked on her tits. Slowly Mom's gaze shifted from Dad to me, and she saw me looking at her breasts and their movement caused by their fucking.

Mom lifted our locked hands, and she pulled my hand towards her. To get a reach I had to shift slightly towards them. She kept pulling on my hand with hers until she had brought the pair to her right boob; she slowly pulled her hand out of my grip, keeping mine on her tit; I was afraid to move, and my hand had an awkward position. I was not holding her breast nor was I away from it. She brought her hand behind mine, and from behind my hand, she pushed the hand into her breast. Message received; there was no further delay on my part.

I started to admire this god's creation like a piece of art. My hand at first just felt her breast. The wobble created by their fucking made it move in my palm like Jello, and this made me close my grip on her breast. The wobble of her breast stopped in my hand, but there was a shivery movement underneath it, each shove and pump created a ripple which traveled from inside her and ended in the middle of my palm. I started squeezing her tit and looked up towards Mom. She was appreciating my handiwork. Her hand had moved away from behind mine. I was now on my own and squeezing Mom's right breast as if this were the most natural thing to do.