All Comments on 'Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 04'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems the only reason to keep Calvin is as a cuck

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Them insulting him as they talked to her was wack as hell

JimmyHuntJimmyHuntalmost 2 years ago

You should make a movie from those stories. I have no words to describe the feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Denigrating Calvin after cuckolding him was entirely unnecessary and distasteful. Ruined the story. Did Catherine insult Barry after fucking Calvin? No. But suddenly Natalie is better in every way than Calvin, and if she decides not to marry Calvin, then their son, Calvin, can just go fuck himself. They want to fuck Natalie, and that's that. As I said, ruined the story. Change a few lines and it's perfect. As it is, Calvin is a cuck who occasionally gets a mercy fuck from his mom while his dad is banging his wife, when his mom and dad aren't banging his wife without him. It's made quite clear that his mother never went on business trips with him. And his father exulted in knowing that by hiring his future daughter-in-law he was going to have an infinity of opportunities to cuckold his "dumbass" son. Despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you should put all four in same bed fuck each other and dad suck son dick and the son fucking dad ass in front his mother and wife then make movie of it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The previous comments said it all. You fucked up at the end..

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

As some others have said I got the feeling at the end that Calvin was getting the raw end of the deal, perhaps another story "life after covid" (not strictly accurate) could help to explain the sarcasm and reaffirm each of the participants place within the group, apart from its ending a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES