Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom held my head again and pulled me into her breast and we both settled into our most comfortable position. Our bear hug was complete when I pulled my leg up, and she automatically raised her towards the outside of my hip. The top of my thigh found the meeting point between her thighs.

If I was hoping for more, it didn't come. I was scared of moving any further for reasons unbeknown to me. Possibly worried she might cut me off, possibly because Natalie was in the room down the hall and maybe because I just wanted comfort and not sex.

I did manage to raise our body temperatures with some sedulous sucking.

I broke into a pattern with my mouth on her tit - suck, lick, flick, and pull. We were both in a dreamy sleep-like state doing there more than what we were actually. I, for sure, was consumed in incestuous lust - even in my dream.

The drag on my waistband of the boxer was subtle and muted. I welcomed Mom's initiative and thanked God for her thoughtfulness. I moved my hip slightly up so that the boxer would come off and dragged my leg down. I had no idea how Mom had developed an extra limb to have not removed her arm from behind my back and yet managed to do this. Her other arm was locked under my head.

As soon as the boxer came down to my ankle, I instantly plugged my thigh back to the expecting panty-covered pussy. Mom's nightie had bunched around her waist already. The warmth of her pussy was comforting to my thigh. My bare dick found a parking spot high on the inside of her thigh and squished by my weight from above. No doubt its firmness and heat must have made Mom realize her effect on me.

Mom tightened her grip around my head. She was lost in her own world, and I am sure from the warmth of her pussy on my thigh, it was a world of passion and love.

With my mouth doing the routine, I was still contemplating what should I do next and to corroborate if I was indeed awake or was dreaming.

Just then, Mom's thigh moved from around my hip and lowered. I was going to resist and hold it when I simultaneously felt the fabric of her panty on my thigh. The elastic band of her panty was pushing my thigh down as well.

Hallelujah! Mom was removing her panties. I lowered my leg from between her thighs and let her panties slide down.

Unaware of what I was going through, Mom, at the same time, must have imagined it was me who was nudging her panties down. She, too, was in a dreamy state of horniness.

Just as I had not, Mom, too, did not deduce, from where had I developed an extra limb, because my one arm was under her and the other behind her back.

Mom straightened her leg to let the panties slide, the top side of her panties drew easily but the other side from under her took some effort.

As soon as the panties reached her ankle Mom pulled her leg back up on my hip. My thigh went back in automatically and found a damp, warm hole sending wafts of warm, soothing waves onto my skin. I ground my thigh in harder, reassuringly, thanking Mom. She hugged me tighter, welcoming me, I guess.

Natalie, who had executed this scene, sat on the edge of the bed, watching us. She assumed the rest would happen automatically. But it didn't.

I was under the impression - since Mom had drawn my boxers down, I'd let her do the next part, at her pace. Mom, on the other hand, had a similar idea.

Both Mom and I chose to slowly hump and grind to make our intentions known. We both allowed time to pass, and it only got us hornier.

My mouth had broken out of the drill. I was now aggressively sucking her, and slowing only to flick the hard nipple.

I was close to opening my eyes to look at Mom to judge what was holding us back. Just then, I felt fingers around my dick, and a hand nudging my thigh slightly to make space. Moving my thigh meant Mom, too, had to allow the next step by moving her leg off my hip. She did. Both of us did it simultaneously and willingly.

The fingers on my dick rolled around. I had to move my body up to be able to go inside Mom's pussy. I did just that. Mom's hand behind my back loosened their hold.

When I had reached her neck, I pulled my lips down and started the sucking on her neck.

Mom purred in approval.

My dick, with fingers around them, had reached the entrance. These were Natalie's fingers. Mom's hands were both around my shoulders and behind my head, pulling me into her neck.

Natalie guided my dick into Mom's pussy. Mom raised her thigh-high on my hip to make space.

I entered her pussy without the slightest difficulty. I was home.

I slowly moved in as the fingers around my cock disappeared.

My dream had taken me to heaven. I was sure I must have died and entered heaven. I continued my journey inside the gates of heaven, which were the pussylips of my Mom.

Once I had gone all the way in, I had no intention of coming back out. I did not jerk, pump or move my dick. Instead, I unplugged my lips from her neck and moved my head back to lean up towards her face.

Mom obviously knew what I needed and bent her head down onto mine. Her lips landed on my nose and she gave it a peck. Then she lowered further and found my lips. We locked ourselves in a nice long kiss. Our hands readjusted, and we ensured this new lock of the lips was secure from the front and behind.

I kissed her lips first and then she slowly opened her lips. I entered her lips with my tongue. I slowly and lovingly explored around her welcoming mouth. We kept our eyes shut and needed no reminder as to who we were with.

Many minutes later, I started to buck as nature took charge and I could not hold out any longer. My initial movements were slow thrusts and then I started with small bucks. Only to move out a couple of inches and then go back in.

Realizing that this was an even better place to be in, I stretched the pulls and pushes.

Mom must have opened her eyes because she pulled my head off from her lips and pulled it even harder next to her head, between the pillow and her cheek.

Natalie smiled at Mom as I continued to go in and out of Mom's pussy. If I was thrusting lazily until then, I took Mom's action - at that moment - as a signal to pick up the pace. Which I did.

Mom was too far to return the smile back to Natalie. Her eyes rolled up as my thrusts picked up and hit the spot.

Natalie pulled her hand out towards Mom, caressed her cheek; and in the process removed a couple of strands of hair that had rolled onto her face. She opened her palm and caressed Mom's cheek lovingly with a knowing smile. Mom's lips were open and no sigh or sound came out.

Natalie removed her hand and got up. She looked down at Mom and me making love, tight in each other's bear hug. After a comfortable smile, she stepped back and then turned and moved towards the main door. Mom continued to look at her. I was oblivious to this interaction.

When Natalie disappeared from the scene, leaving the door half-open, Mom shut her eyes to consider what had just happened. But I wasn't going to let her think - not at that moment. I increased my tempo and rolled in my cock deeper and harder.

Mom came first, and not long after that, I spurted my jizz inside Mom.

We both had no reason to unlock, and we remained as-is for the rest of the night. Before dawn, I had made love to Mom at least two more times.

Natalie did not wake us up. Usually, Mom was up before us all, but on that morning, she rolled out of bed after I did.

I caught up with Natalie in the kitchen, and kissed her, "good morning."

"good morning, to you too." She replied, chirpy.

Natalie had already readied breakfast for Dad and was taking it for him in his room. It was day fifteen, and Dad was to come out of quarantine. I guessed it would be after breakfast, perhaps.

Mom and Natalie crossed each other in the hall to the guest bedroom, where Dad had quarantined.

They wished each other, "good morning."

Natalie kissed Mom's cheek with a tray still in her hands before moving towards the room where Dad was.

Nothing from Natalie's demeanor tripped Mom off. She might have ended up wondering if she indeed ever saw Natalie in her bedroom, while she made love to me.

After Natalie had fed Dad breakfast, she joined Mom at the breakfast table. I was taking a shower.

"Natalie....." Mom tried to raise the subject. Not sure where to start.

Natalie looked into her eyes and waited for Mom to say something.

Seeing Mom's predicament, she got up and went behind Mom's chair. Instead of saying anything, she bent forward, her arms around Mom's neck. Natalie bent forward with her chin on Mom's shoulder. She turned her face and kissed Mom on the cheek. First a small kiss and then a hard smooch.

"You know what, Catherine, I think you are the loveliest person I have ever met. You are the sweetest and most loving person I know. We all love you." Natalie then kissed Mom on her cheek again.

Mom's hand came up to cup Natalie's head as she kissed Mom's cheek.

Without having said anything Natalie had eased Mom out of her predicament.

Just then I entered the kitchen and saw Natalie bent on Mom's shoulder and kissing her cheek.

"Did I miss something?" I asked.

"No sir. Not at all." Natalie replied.

Natalie kept going in and out of Dad's room for the rest of the morning. We all had lunch at the dining table.

Natalie was her usual self. I was fidgety.

Natalie took lunch for Dad inside his room and he again ate half and left the rest. Natalie again shrugged his resistance off and took the food and started to feed him.

Dad seemed to have rather come to like this tussle between Natalie and himself. He would leave half the food and Natalie would pick it up and feed him the rest with her own hands.

He smiled at the gesture every time and appreciated Natalie's thoughtfulness.

After lunch, Natalie informed Mom and me, "I think he needs another day or two of isolation. With you two still unaffected and he not completely up to his full energy, I think he can rest up another day or so."

"do you think he isn't well yet?" Mom quizzed, worried.

"It's not that at all. He has had no fever in the last four days. His oxygen levels are perfect. I am just trying to be cautious for everyone. You two could catch the virus even if he has a small amount on his breath." Natalie defended her advice.

"He seems energetic." Mom countered.

"yes, he does." Natalie replied. "that's why I advised him to do some stretching and walking in the room. But that doesn't mean he isn't carrying the infection."

Mom's acquiesced. I did not see any reason to argue.

Dad must have been liking the attention he was getting because he did not object as heavily as one would have expected of a fellow under isolation.

The fact is that Natalie and Dad spoke for hours throughout the day about business, finance, philosophy, and politics. He got loving care from her to top it off. If he liked Natalie earlier, he was growing fond of her even more now.

Without any reason left for any of us, all of us retired to the rooms we had chosen for the period of Dad's quarantine. Natalie never came out of Dad's room after dinner, both of them reading.

Natalie and Dad sat on the bed with their back to the headrest. Slowly after an hour of sitting up, Natalie slumped and bent towards Dad. He opened his arm for her, and she settled in.

Dad moved his book in his left hand, and his right hung loosely on Natalie's shoulder. She held her book in her left and interlocked his right hand from the back of his palm in her right. Uncomfortable with their raised hands, Natalie slumped further on Dad's chest letting his hand fall along with her own.

Natalie's head was comfortably sitting on Dad's ribs, and his hand, backed by hers, was just inches below her right breast.

With one hand each locked away there was no way either could read beyond the two pages in front of them.

Before they had run out of sentences on the pages in front of them, Dad's palm flat on Natalie's chest had found her full breast. With Natalie's hand still holding Dad's, no one could really say if it was she who had guided it up there or was it him who had traveled a few inches up. Either way, with her hand on the back of his, not pulling him off, there was sufficient endorsement of Natalie in the endeavor of Dad's hand.

Dad started by simply keeping the palm spread on her tit at first. When he had run out of lines to read, he scripted some in his mind. Then he ran out of ideas and started to squeeze the firm and tender globe in his hand. Natalie's hand just lay on top of his. He continued to grope and squeeze for a long while.

Natalie too ran out of lines on her book and decided there was a different script possible. She lowered her hand a few inches and held his wrist and guided him inside the low t-shirt she had on.

Instead of finding a bra underneath, Dad found bare skin. As if he was touching the first boob of his life, Dad moved cautiously. Her skin was baby smooth, her nipple was hard, and his palm rubbed her nipple gently as he repossessed the entire boob back in his hand.

Dad restarted the grope and squeeze routine, and lazily kept at it for the next half an hour.

It must have taken a hard resolve for both to not follow through on the soft foreplay.

It was Natalie, who broke their reverie and said, "I think we should get ready for bed."

Dad nodded, half grateful for letting him off and half grudging that his playtime was over.

"I will go check on Calvin and come in a bit," she told Dad, not really bothering to explain why was she required to return now that Dad was up and about and needed no close monitoring.

Dad smiled and nodded, himself walking towards the attached bathroom.

Natalie saw no reason to go to my bedroom because she knew she'd find me in my parent's bedroom. Indeed, she was right.

When Natalie arrived, dim light from the bathroom gave away the state of affairs in my parent's bedroom.

Mom and I were in our familiar bear-hug position with a small exception. I had chosen to slip in naked next to Mom, and over the last half-hour had been diligently stripping her off her nightwear one piece at a time.

When Natalie arrived, I was firmly lodged on Mom's nipple, with my right hand, I had a firm, full grip around her naked bum. My dick was lodged high between her thighs, and the top of my thigh nudging her naked pussy. Mom's leg was on her familiar spot on my hip, and her hands behind my head.

It would have seemed we were waiting for Natalie to activate the next part.

Mom noticed Natalie's entry, and they exchanged knowing glances. Mom didn't jerk upon noticing Natalie enter. Moments later, Mom lifted her thigh from my hip, releasing the pressure on my groin. I sensed the need to rise to the occasion and reluctantly gave up control of her breast. Without opening my eyes, I moved up a little and moved my face tilting it up. Mom took my lips with hers.

With my body going up a few inches, my dick was in the desired range. Natalie caught hold of my dick and guided it in. The aim was perfect. It all happened so swiftly, and within seconds I was inside Mom's pussy.

The realization, that there was another hand holding my dick and guiding me inside Mom, was so fleeting that I did not register it instantly. By then, Mom was kissing me hard and licking my tongue. My cock was controlling my brain, in any case.

On that night we were both conscious, we weren't sleeping. Mom and I were consciously making love.

I slowly moved in and hit home. Savoring the moment, I realized how novel it was irrespective of how many times I had made love to Mom.

I delayed my pull out and when I did, I pulled only a couple of inches and then shoved back in.

Mom purred in my mouth and squeezed her pussy in approval.

Before Natalie stepped back out, looking down towards our incestuous lovemaking she smiled and pulled her t-shirt straps off her shoulder. Next, she took off her jeans and panties in one drag. Dropping off her clothes in our room, she walked out.

As naked as the both of us, she turned to step out of our room and went to the guest bedroom.

Dad must have closed the room light and freshened up before climbing back into the bed. He, too, had left the bathroom light on, as he generally did, especially over the last two weeks since Natalie had been coming in and going out of the room.

As against what Natalie had been doing on the previous few nights when she would take one side of the large bed, she chose to circle around and move towards Dad's side.

Dad was lying down on his side, contemplating the development of the past couple of hours. He realized Natalie had approached his side of the bed. Her silhouette should have let him know that she was stark naked, but before he could realize Natalie had lifted the cover from over him and slipped next to him.

Instead of slipping into the bed face forward, she turned around and snuggled in with her bum into his groin and her back into his chest. Dad welcomed her with an open arm. Only when his hand went back down on her front did he realize he had died and had entered heaven. His hand landed straight on her breast - soft, supple, and warm.

Dad moved his head forward and nestled his lips on her neck. They shuffled a few more times to find a comfortable angle and spooned. If Dad's iron-hard dick broke off from the front button-hole and poked Natalie all night long, it was not his fault at all.

If Dad played with Natalie's boob all night long, it wasn't his fault either. Which sane man could have a young, naked incredibly beautiful girl in his arms all night long and could sleep.

All through the night, Dad played with Natalie in his hands, She mewed and purred all night long in his hands. Both barely slept and when they did it was only momentary.

Early in the morning of Dad's sixteenth day of the quarantine, Natalie untangled herself from Dad's grip to his disappointment, and let him catch a few winks before daybreak.

When Mom and I caught up with Natalie in the kitchen a couple of hours later, she wished us, "good morning Calvin" and then looking towards Mom she said, "good morning...sleep well?"

Mom smiled and nodded, "good morning."

Natalie moved ahead and kissed Mom on the cheek. Then she moved to me and kissed me on the lips lightly.

She took a glass of smoothie to Dad and returned a few minutes later.

Natalie went into my parent's bedroom to retrieve her clothes and found them neatly folded and laying on the chair in the bedroom.

We had breakfast together and discussed Dad's health. Mom had gone to the doorway and spoken with Dad. He sounded drowsy, having barely slept the night before. That got Mom worried.

Natalie remarked casually, "nothing another night of rest can't fix." Then she added, "he is improving and all he needs is another night of rest and he'd be out of isolation tomorrow."

If I had asked for more from God, I would have gotten it that very instant. Just that morning, I was hoping and praying for one more night of lovemaking with Mom. He had answered. I seemed pleased.

Afternoon lunch was a repeat. Natalie carried lunch for Dad in his room and he barely touched it on his own, and Natalie took charge and got him to finish it, feeding him with her own hands.

Mom and I stayed back in the sitting room, later in the afternoon watching TV. Natalie joined us briefly and realizing that we were already snuggled next to each other she walked out to the kitchen for a small chore.

Natalie carried her book and gave Dad company for the rest of the afternoon. Instead of reading they talked and discussed business and finance and the general zeitgeist.

Natalie came back out only to carry the dinner back with her that Mom had prepared for us. The routine was still the same, Dad finishing half of it himself and Natalie helping him with the rest.