Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
557 Followers

Almost on each such occasion, Natalie would find her way into my parent's bedroom. Whether Dad would make love to her or not, was less relevant than the fact that Mom and Dad welcomed her on each occasion she walked into their room and in their bed.

Often the point of her going in and sleeping in between Mom and Dad was to just be in their company. Sometimes she would hug Mom, and on other occasions, she embraced Dad, often nude.

Whenever Dad and Natalie had to travel, and this was quite often, they would take the same room, and more often than not, Dad got lucky.

Obviously, on those days I slept in my parent's bedroom with Mom.

Late in November of 2021, I proposed to Natalie, and she thankfully said, 'Yes."

Mom and Natalie were the best of friends, and no one could tell if she wasn't actually her daughter. Their bond was dense.

After we got engaged, Natalie took me to her home in Texas, and I was blown away.

Natalie was the sole heiress to millions of dollars of her father's wealth. She had come to New Jersey incognito to make a life of her own.

Upon seeing her magnificent home, five times the size of ours, with acres of garden, I quipped, "Natalie, what is this? you are super rich and you never told me?"

"My dad's rich. I am not." Natalie responded. "Mr. Gold digger, I never told you because it isn't my money," she taunted, knowing well enough it mattered little to me either. I loved her for her.

Natalie was a super-smart woman with business acumen befitting that of her family's DNA. What she had achieved at Dad's modest size business within a year were all genes and her own caliber.

Natalie's Dad was one of Texas' largest Realtors and owned thousands of acres of land, many mansions, cars, and private jets.

Their family for one of the five richest in all of Texas but yet lived modestly -given their wealth - in their hometown, Wimberley, Texas. Her family's net worth was tens of times more than ours.

Nataline had never let on, and just as we entered their main door, she saw me looking at her amazed. She sheepishly smiled and apologized before hugging me and then introducing her parents to me.

---------

Writing this epilogue took more time than I had thought would be needed.

I do hope you like it. Please do leave a comment and vote.

---------

incesting
incesting
557 Followers