Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their discussions must have been engaging because Natalie did not come out of the room until later. Before retiring Mom and I bid our "good night" one by one from outside their door.

By the time Natalie came into our room that night, Mom and I were fiercely humping. Mom and I were naked, in a bear-hug and kissing. Our groins were grinding and desperate for relief.

I was waiting for Mom to help me get inside her pussy and I was confident it would be any moment. Mom looked in the direction of the door and sighed in relief when she saw Natalie step in.

Mom too must have been as horny as I was. She relaxed her grip around my back and removed her leg from my hip. Moments later I felt fingers around my dick and helped it in the general direction of Mom's pussy.

I was somewhat more conscious I was than I had been on the previous two nights. It did not take me long to realize that the hand holding my dick wasn't Mom's. I was scared momentarily and opened my eyes. I must have tensed as well. Mom saw the fear in my eyes and dropped her hands around my face and pulled me in for a long and loving kiss.

By the end of the long, wet, sloppy kiss I was deep inside Mom. her pussy was squeezing me plenty. I was delirious with joy and humping her merrily.

I forgot the extra hand, assuming it was possibly my imagination and turned around a little to get on top of Mom.

On impulse, I turned my head to look towards the side and the door and found no one. I scolded myself for the distraction and got back into making love to Mom as I best knew how.

I must have missed the pile of clothes on the floor next to our bed that Natalie had taken off before exiting our bedroom.

All night long I must have made love to Mom more than three times. I knew Dad would be out of quarantine and this was our last night together.

I made love to Mom missionary when she orgasmed first. Then I fucked her spooning and I squirted my sperm and cum inside her pussy. A few hours later, I scissored her and got her to wake up horny. Before we were done, in the morning I made her ride me, cowgirl.

Natalie had again given Dad a joyful and dreamy night. He pawed and played with her body all night long.

Dad and Natalie greeted Mom in the kitchen, "good morning."

Excited to see Dad out of the quarantine and healthy, Mom rushed to him and climbed into his arms. They kissed each other lovingly.

If Mom had a tiny speck of tear on the corner of her eye, no one noticed apart from Dad.

"thank God that you are healthy. I am so happy." Mom exclaimed and grinned.

Dad knew she was genuinely happy and kissed her back.

I joined them half an hour later and didn't make much of it, seeing Dad out of the quarantine. Not that I wasn't glad but I knew he would be fine. My only remark was, "Glad to see you back on your feet Dad."

"Thank you, son," replied Dad.

It seemed appropriate for us all to celebrate Dad's exit from Quarantine. No one amongst us was keen to go out and celebrate. Our mood was more family time and together.

Around the evening, Mom baked a cake. Natalie made pasta. Dad found himself a recliner in the main drawing room and relaxed the rest of the afternoon.

I realized I was useless in the kitchen, so I let Mom and Natalie handle the fine arts.

Mom and Natalie laughed and joked all evening and Dad and I could hear their cackle in the other room.

I already knew Dad liked Natalie for her smarts and that Mom, too, was comfortable with her. Their energy together made me realize that Mom liked Natalie just as much.

Dad put on some slow jazz music, to get the evening mood going.

He invited Mom to dance with him. and I took Natalie's hand.

Slow music kept the mood cozy for us. Somewhere in between the dance, Mom left Dad to handle the Cake.

Dad was going to sit back down when Natalie shuffled from my hands and moved towards Dad and said, "unh..ungh." Adding, "it's not good for a gentleman to leave a lady hanging..."

Dad smiled and took her hand.

The music was slow, and it did not require Dad to exert any more than he should have. He was loving the attention.

Natalie and he danced slowly to the next three songs, and I sat on the sofa and watched them sway.

When Mom came back in and saw them slowly swinging she opened her hand towards me. I gladly took her hand and squeezed myself into her front. With both my hands behind her back Mom rested both of her arms on my shoulders. Our faces were close enough to kiss. She smiled at me and I smiled back. We kept gazing into each other's eyes as yet another song came to an end.

Dad and Natalie took a break. I was very reluctant to let go of Mom and carried on for yet another number.

Dad fell back on the single-seater sofa. Going back down, his hand had barely left Natalie's. She had another idea on her mind. Instead of finding herself another seat on the sofa nearby, she moved to the side of his legs and sat on his lap.

Dad, on impulse, opened his arms, impossible for him to refuse Natalie's move.

Natalie opened her arm and rolled it behind his shoulder and moved forward, leaning on him, resting her head on his shoulder. Natalie then rested her other hand on his other shoulder from the front, loosely hanging on to Dad.

Dad held her from behind, not letting her slump down further. They found a comfortable position and looked up towards the makeshift dance floor where Mom and I were hanging on to each other.

Mom was irresistibly close to me, her lips pulsing invitingly and It took a lot of nerves and willpower for me not to bend those couple of inches and kiss her.

Natalie made the next move and looked up towards Dad. Both of whom until then were admiring our dance as if we were professionals.

As Natalie looked up, Dad bent his face down and they too were inches away from each other's lips.

Natalie moved up just a shade, and Dad's arm helped with the rest. He pulled her from the back, and the inches vanished faster than smoke. Their lips met tenderly at first.

Having delivered her lips, Natalie let Dad make the rest of the moves. That he did. Dad kissed her earnestly, tenderly, and lovingly. Dad kissed her lips, then he made her open the lips, which she willingly did.

Dad snaked his tongue inside her mouth, and she wholeheartedly welcomed him inside.

Their kisses grew hotter and longer. Dad had already brought his other hand behind Natalie's bum which was covered with a silky dress she had on.

Their lips kept exploring, her mouth unwilling to come off. Dad did not relent either.

On the dancefloor, I had lost the battle of holding back. Dad and Natalie kissing and their smooching sounds complimenting the light music was sufficient encouragement for me to do my part. I kissed Mom with love and passion.

Mom let me have the first kiss reluctantly and then the second and the third were less hesitant.

As the song ended, Mom and I broke off to sit on the larger sofa. Though we did sit close by, it was natural for us to look towards Dad and Natalie, hoping they, too, would break it off. They clearly had other intentions.

Both Dad and Natalie kept going for longer and deeper kisses.

Dad's right hand behind Natalie was holding her steady, and pulling her into himself. His left hand, though, was freely exploring Natalie's bum, squeezing and playing with it.

Mom and I stayed next to each other and looked at each other smiling and then looking back towards the pair nearby, admiring the display of their fondness for one another.

I was half keen to emulate Natalie and Dad and have another go at Mom, who sat next to me. But the center of attention for that part of the evening was Natalie and Dad.

Natalie reluctantly let go of Dad's mouth and came up for some air. Her palm held Dad's cheek, and her face remained an inch away from Dad. She murmured some smooth words into Dad's face that didn't reach up to our sofa nearby.

As if nothing special was happening, she rested back her head on his shoulder and slumped back on his chest, as a young daughter would on her father's lap.

Dad and Natalie looked at us, and we looked towards them, everyone smiling, happy with the developments of the evening so far.

Dad cut the cake, and each one of us fed a small bite to him, celebrating the end of his quarantine.

Dad in turn fed a piece to Natalie and said, "thank you for nursing me back to health."

Mom realized she hadn't as yet thanked Natalie properly and she moved forward and kissed Natalie's cheek, and hugged her for doing what she had done.

We had a stretched-out dinner even though we ate very little. The time spent was chatting, talking, and generally family banter. We moved towards the sitting room for another round of family time.

As soon as Dad sat on his chair, Natalie reoccupied his lap without any delay or hesitation.

Dad smiled at her and allowed her to sit comfortably. Over the next half hour, neither Natalie nor Dad made any overt moves to kiss or make out. She just sat on his lap comfortably as if this was the most natural thing for her to do.

We retired for the night a little later. I and Natalie moved towards our bedroom. I was hoping to catch up with her, sexually, after a break of over two weeks. She had other ideas.

After I freshened up and came back out of the bathroom from the bathroom, Natalie was already out of her dress and wore a very short silk gown. Because it was open up front I knew she had nothing on underneath.

Natalie was standing next to the bed waiting for me. As she waited, she was applying some night lotion on her arms and legs.

I moved towards where she was standing and took her in my arms. I kissed her on the cheeks and slowly moved towards her lips, one kiss at a time. She did not resist or move away.

"You might want to cool it for another night, my friend." She informed me, immediately breaking my heart.

I pouted.

She smiled and kissed my cheek, then added, "It might be good to recoup your energies."

It took me by surprise. I had no idea what she meant. I was stumped with guilt. 'was she aware I had been making love to Mom over the last couple of nights?', "Did Mom tell her?' 'was she aware I have made love to Mom earlier?'

I was standing there stupified, trying to collect my thoughts and response but Natalie did not waste time with me.

She kissed my cheek one more time and said, "good night." Then she turned around and walked out.

Mom and Dad before going to their bedroom must have switched off most of the lights around the house. Only a couple stayed on, dimly lighting the house, as we usually did.

Natalie walked straight to my parent's bedroom. The door wasn't latched. She opened the door and moved in. The bathroom light, as usual, gave a dim glow around the room.

Dad and Mom were in bed, just about to turn in.

Neither of them was surprised to see Natalie. I doubt if they were expecting her either.

Natalie already had a silk gown unbuttoned. A few steps inside the door and she moved her hands up and removed the gown from her shoulders and let it fall.

Mom smiled looking at Natalie and she returned the smile with a grin.

Mom shuffled a little to signal there was sufficient space between her and Dad for Natalie to come in.

Natalie moved up from the foot of the bed on all fours. As soon as she was in position, she turned toward Mom and engulfed her in a hug.

Their embrace was loving. Natalie dug her lips into Mom's neck and bent her butt out.

Dad looked towards Mom, who nodded.

Dad shuffled out of his pajama and boxers. He then moved towards Natalie and spooned her.

Dad's hands moved ahead and wrapped Natalie in an embrace from behind. His hand from under Natalie moved around to cup her breast, squishing between Mom and Natalie. His left arm rested on her side, and his hand moved up towards Mom and cupped her face.

Dad's dick must have been poking Natalie. She squirmed her approval and rubbed her butt on his dick.

Mom knew what was expected of her. She hooked her hand inside Natalie's thigh and pulled it up, and parked Natalie's knee on her hip. This opened Natalie's butt and pussy for some fresh air.

Dad found the opening inviting and moved a few inches further forward.

Mom moved her hand once again behind Natalie but this time she stopped only when she had her fingers around Dad's dick.

Mom looked down toward Natalie who had dug her lips into Mom's neck and was sucking it.

Then Mom pulled Dad's dick and started directing it towards Natalie's pussy from behind. It took not long to find the hole, mainly because it was wet and waiting.

As soon as Dad entered Natalie's pussy, her grip around Mom tightened. She forgot kissing or sucking Mom's neck and opened her mouth to breathe in a big gulp of air.

Dad kept going, inch after inch.

The pleasure was too much for Natalie.

Natalie reattached her mouth to Mom's neck but this time she dug her teeth into the neck. She bit Mom, aggressively, even though she had not intended to.

Dad drove in until he was all the way in, albeit slowly, savoring the pleasure of entering an ultra-tight pussy after a long while.

Once he was all the way in, he stopped and relaxed. He waited for Natalie to also relax her pussy lips. That didn't happen. Though her teeth did come off Mom's neck, leaving behind teeth marks.

Dad's hand was cupping Mom's face. Mom turned her head a little and took in a couple of his fingers to suck on them getting Dad an extra dollop of pleasure.

After the trio had found the comfort of the high pleasure zone they were in, Dad found it was the right time to change the rhythm. He started to pump in and out, with slow pulls and thrusts.

Natalie, mewed her approval, "MMMMM."

With each such whimper, Dad picked the tempo.

Natalie moaned further, "MMMMM...MMMMM"

The pumping became regular, and he kept going. Natalie's excessively wet pussy enabled that he felt no friction. His thrusts and pulls were smooth.

Natalie was the first to exclaim, her orgasm, "MMMMMMM...UUUUUUAAHHHHH."

Dad was almost seconds behind and pushed twice more before hurling strings of cum and sperm inside Natalie.

Both of them kept grunting and grinding even after they had climaxed.

Mom and Natalie slept in a bear hug that I and Mom had favored. Natalie nuzzled deep into Mom's neck and slept like a baby.

Before the sun was up, Natalie had turned around and found the comfort of Dad's arms. He, too, found a naked, young, lithe, and hot body too difficult to resist.

He took Natalie one more time from the front, while they hugged. They kissed their way through the second round of lovemaking. It was a calm, slow, and loving session of sex.

Dad must have made Natalie come twice before he climaxed once more inside her.

Mom calmly let the lovers do what they wanted. When she saw them going at it, she reattached herself to Natalie's back and moved her hand in front and held Natalie's tit, and played with it while Dad went in and out of her pussy.

Early in the morning, Dad left the two ladies in bed, relaxing, and went out for a walk occasionally looking towards the sky and thanking God for a wonderful life and a loving family.

---------

We could not wait for the Delta variant to be over, because there would be another one.

We slowly picked up our life a few days after things seemed to be settling around us.

Natalie had kept her apartment. As days went by, normalcy to our lives returned. Natalie spent four days a week from her apartment and spent three nights at our home from Friday until Monday morning.

Natalie and I slept in my bedroom. Dad and Mom went in theirs. The one month or so of isolation and quarantine around the delt variant had brought all of us closer than usual.

Natalie invariably sat on Dad's lap whenever all of us were together at home and relaxing. Even without being sexual, their closeness was evident.

My job had picked up steam, and I was doing projects. I also ended up restarting my traveling schedule, often for a week or ten days.

One day, Mom and Dad visited Natalie at her apartment. They had called ahead to ensure she was home and was staying back for a while.

Dad asked Natalie, "Natalie, the fact that you are smart and intelligent can't be stressed enough. That you have a fine understanding of business and finance, I have come to appreciate this over the last few months."

Natalie moved forward and hugged Dad for his kind words and appreciation.

Dad hugged her lightly and came to the point.

"I would like you to consider quitting your job and joining me at work as a Director. I could seriously use some help of your level."

Natalie looked towards Dad and then towards Mom, who was nodding - not certain if to reassure her that the offer was real or whether to prod her to accept.

Natalie on her part was ecstatic with joy. She jumped up and hugged Dad and kissed him ten times and then said, "thank you." Then she turned towards Mom and hugged her even tighter, and never left the hug because somewhere in between tears came to her eyes and she was embarrassed to show them her crying.

Mom hugged her and realized that it was a soft moment for Natalie. Mom didn't push her or nudge her off. She let Natalie take the time in her arms to cool off.

When she did, Natalie came off Mom's shoulder and said to her, "thank you."

Mom kissed her cheek before clearing the wetness from around Natalie's eyes.

Moments later, they were celebrating with joy, laughter, and happiness.

Natalie asked, "Does Calvin know?"

Dad retorted, "what business is it of his?"

Natalie knew he was mocking, but she was very happy with the response. She hugged Dad again for having shown confidence in her.

Natalie had little idea what was in store for her at work.

It was now Mom's turn to table her offer. She said, "Natalie, we have another something to ask of you."

Natalie was surprised and nodded tentatively.

Mom moved on, "We....Barry and I... feel you should surrender this apartment and move in with us."

Natalie was stunned by the proposal. She was confused at the same time.

Mom explained, "You can take the guest bedroom as your own independent space." She paused.

Mom's words weren't having the desired result she was expecting.

Mom explained further, "darling, you are now going to be either our daughter-in-law or our daughter." She paused for just a second, getting it out of her mouth affected Mom as much as it was supposed to be on Natalie. And then she added, "I don't think Cal is such a great idiot that he won't propose. But if he does propose, and you feel comfortable to settle below your level, for Calvin, then we will support your decision."

Natalie was almost going to cry. She was still stuck on Mom's first sentence and not her sarcasm for me.

Mom went on, "If for some unexplainable reason he doesn't propose, or for any reason, you choose not to settle for a dumbass like Calvin, then, too, we will support your decision." She paused and then added, "either way we want you to be part of our lives, no matter what."

Dad added, "you are the best thing that has happened to our lives since the birth of Calvin and we won't want to miss having you in our lives."

Natalie was crying rivers. Silently she wept uncontrollably.

She hugged Mom and cried. Then Dad wrapped his hands around her and Mom and got in the huddle.

---------

Natalie formally moved in about a week after that, giving up her apartment.

She joined Dad at the office and took over the finance, marketing, and communications departments for Dad's company as a director. In just under two months Natalie ended up sharing almost half of the company's management workload with Dad. The business too went into expansion mode and it was clear she was a natural.

Every few weeks I would end up going on an official trip, being in IT project implementation and the world opening up.