Vacation in NYC - Day 02

Story Info
Day 2 of cd and her online bf in NYC.
1.6k words
4.73
4.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patticd
Patticd
10 Followers

I woke up bright and early the next morning. I looked at Tony and he was still dead asleep. I got out of bed and went to shower and clean myself up before Tony woke up. I got in the shower and stood under the hot water, thinking about all that had happened the day before. Here I was in a hotel room with my online "bf" of a few years. I gave my first blowjob and had sex with a boy for the first time. My pussy was sore. It was a good morning!!

I showered and shaved every last hair off my body. I wanted to be as sexy as I possibly could. While I was drying off, I decided that I would wake up Tony with a surprise. I went to the dresser and chose a short, sheer pink babydoll with a matching thong. I slipped it on and decided to apply just a touch of makeup. Nude lipstick and mascara. Barefoot, I quietly tiptoed to the bed. I lifted up the blanket and crawled under. I started to rub Tony's cock. After a few seconds, he started to get hard. I rubbed a little more and then got my body under the blanket and started to give him a slow, sensual blowjob. I was slowly sucking and licking and nibbling. He was still in a haze, but starting to moan louder. In and out of my mouth went his cock. I was enjoying seeing the pleasure that I was giving him. He started to moan louder. I sucked faster. He moaned louder. I stroked and licked and sucked and stroked, knowing that he was going to cum. At that moment, with zero notice, he filled my mouth with cum. It went down my throat, reminding me of the taste from last night. Tony was awake by now. I went up to him and planted a huge kiss on the lips.

"Good morning baby", he said.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?"

"I feel great now. You are amazing. You have quickly become quite the little whore. Pretty good, I might add."

I smiled and got out of bed walking away, making sure to move my bum as sexy as I can!!

Tony got in the shower and I was looking in the closet and dresser to pick out my outfit for the day. Last night we did not go out. Only sex. Today we would do a little tour of the city. It was 20 degrees out. Between the cold and still wearing masks in public, I was confident that I would be able to pull off any outfit that I chose to wear. I started by wearing a lavender bra and matching boyshorts. Then I pulled on a pair of pleather leggings. Next, I put on a long turtleneck sweater that was meant to be a mini dress. Wearing that with the leggings, would cover me in all the right places. I put on my black knee high riding boots with a low heel. Not sure that walking would be comfortable, but I was willing to sacrifice comfort for style!! I did my makeup and put on some jewelery.

We were ready to go and went to the elevator holding hands. I felt soooo good. I had never been out in daylight dressed. Only a drive here or there. I looked good and felt good. We got down to Times Square and looked around. People everywhere. Nobody was staring at us. Nobody was even looking. I took Tony by the hand and led him in front of the giant screen. We looked up at it and at that moment, I planted the biggest, juiciest, tongue driven kiss on him. Right there for everyone to see. We were on the big screen in Times Square kissing for all to enjoy. After a few minutes of making out, we walked around checking out the shops. On to Bryant Park and then Grand Central Station. Then we took the subway to Central Park. We walked around for what must have been hours. Holding hands. Kissing. It was empty in the park because it was so cold out. We sat on a bench, and he put his arm around me. I was leaning on his shoulder when I draped the bottom of my overcoat to cover his crotch. I put my hand under it and undid the button and zipper to his pants. Before I even got it open, I could feel that he was hard. I finally got it open and put my hand inside his underwear and started to rub his cock. I was slowly stroking him.

"What are you doing?"

"Pleasing my man. Shhhh and enjoy."

I could feel my hand getting covered in precum but that was a good thing. It lubed it up and I got a good hold of his cock and started to gently stroke it. I would stroke his cock and cup his balls. I stroked for a few minutes, before an older man jogged by. He didn't notice anything, as he ran right by. I stoked him a little more and he told me he was going to cum.

"Go ahead"

"Where?"

"In my hand. I will take care of it," I said.

I rubbed a little more and then I felt him cumming in my hand. He cums alot, and I was not able to hold it all. I took my hand out and licked my fingers. He took my hand and licked his cum off. Interesting!! I had tried my own cum a couple times, but only little licks. I did not have the balls to eat a load. Tony cleaned off most of it from my hands. That walk in the park was definitely fun!!

Tony hailed a cab. We got in and he told the driver to take us to a restaurant that I had never heard of. He complimented me the whole way there. How good I was. How sexy I was. How pretty I looked. It felt amazing to hear. I quickly learned that it's great to be appreciated.

We ate dinner and chatted and laughed. This was the best date that I had ever been on. We were enjoying each other's company so much. The whole time, though, all I could think about was going back to the hotel and having sex. I wanted to get on all fours and have Tony take me from behind. The service was very slow and not helping this girl in heat. Food finally came and we ate. Tony asks me if I want dessert.

"I want to go back to the room and want you to fuck me!!"

"Oh baby!! You should have told me sooner."

We were a short walk back to the hotel. It was getting colder outside and I could not wait to get back inside the warm hotel room. We arrived and the bellhop greeted us at the door. We got into the elevator and started to make out. The ride up was about all the foreplay I would need. Once our room door swung open, we started to rip each others clothes off. I was down to panties and a bra. I grabbed my black platform pumps and slipped them on. It completed the look in my eyes.

We were kissing and touching each other for a little while. We walked over to the couch and Tony pushed me back. He started to give me oral. It felt so good. He was gentle and was quite good. It showed that he had done this before. After a few minutes of him blowing me and me stroking him, I put him in my mouth. I licked and sucked for a little while. I was only getting the main event ready. I grabbed the lube and lathered it all over his cock and my pussy. I went to the end of the couch and leaned over the armrest. Without saying a word, he slowly inserted his erect cock in my pussy. Wow!! The feeling was better than last night.

He gently went in and out, touching all the right places. I was moaning louder and louder. I was going to cum before Tony. I had been horny all day thinking about him fucking me, and the time was finally here. I was squirming and moaning and he knew I was going to cum. He pulled his dick out of my ass and dropped in front of me and started to suck my cock. After about 10 seconds, I blew the biggest load ever right in his mouth. He licked every last drop and his lips when he was done. I wanted to lay back on the couch, but I had a job to finish. Tony was also close to cumming. I think he was super turned on by swallowing my load. I bent over and he put it back inside me. After a few thrusts, he was breathing heavier. I knew what was coming. I told him to cum inside me and he did. There was cum oozing out of my hole all over the place. His cum inside me felt amazing!!

We walked to the bathroom holding hands and both cleaned up. I put on a sexy chemise and Tony layed in the bed naked.

"What an amazing day," I said.

"No doubt", he replied. "It was beautiful. You are amazing."

"I hope that tomorrow will be even better." I rolled over, he spooned me and we fell asleep. Tomorrow is another day.

Patticd
Patticd
10 Followers