Vacation in the Catskills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, Leo and Ben explained they both had to get back to New York City, and they wondered if we could give them a ride? We were eager to leave in any event, as we were worried about Ethan and Raymour returning to wreak rape and mayhem, but we explained we had no money nor credit cards. Luckily, they had both, so it was a deal. We wanted to say goodbye to Roger and John, but Leo assured us it wasn't necessary. Roger, in any event, was busy deflowering one of the sexy but innocent campers, and John was under the weather, and due to the Covid crisis, he was self-isolating.

When we started the car, Stephanie showed up, and we bid her adieu, wishing her luck against Ethan and Raymour (or Drysdale and Koufax, as she knew them), should they return. Stephanie smiled. "I hope they do return," she said. Her eyes twinkled with evil intent.

It took us a while to get back to the city, since we felt the need to take copulation breaks at all of the rest areas. We made it, however, and we drove straight to our apartment in Bedford-Stuyvesant, in Brooklyn. We invited the men in for a farewell drink, which of course became a farewell fuck. We finally said goodbye late the next morning.

We checked with Sally's mom, and the gods smiled on us: Sally was out of danger, and she was home from the hospital, being fed a steady diet of chicken soup. We drank a toast to Sally.

"Next time we go to the beach. I've had quite enough of the mountains," I said.

"Good idea," Melissa replied. "Although, the Adirondacks are supposed to be nice, and..." Melissa had to stop, since I was smothering her with a pillow.

Special Note: This is my entry into the Summer Lovin 2021 contest. Five star ratings will be greatly appreciated!