Vacation in the Keys

Story Info
She started the holiday out hot.
1.2k words
3.34
20.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htwfluver
htwfluver
47 Followers

The Keys

We have just returned from the Keys in Florida. We were just looking for some holiday fun and thought the sunny islands would be just the place. We have been married for three years and it has been a whirlwind from the start.

Cherie caught my attention like every relationship starts. She is a stunning redhead, almost six feet tall and slim except for her 36DD bust. Beautiful green eyes set in a beautiful face with the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen.

We started our time together with a hot torrid sexual relationship that has done nothing but get better. In the beginning we decided that total honesty would be the only to have a solid life together. This includes saying "Iwant to" or to say "I don't want to". All this included anything we wanted even in our sexlife.

As we were making our way south we stopped in a truckstop bookstore to look at the toys and books. We found a magazine that was basically about spouses that shared or let the other do as they pleased. She read the stories out loud as we drove and it seemed that the most exciting to the both of us were the stories where the wife would play and let hubby either watch or join in. The more she read the hotter we both got. Once she stopped long enough to masturbate. We decided that if the opportunity came up we would consider the possibilities. This was the start of a very steamy journey.

When we finally reached the first of the Keys we found a hotel at a marina. This was a beautiful setting. The lounge was outside and very romantic. A mood was set for letting go. That evening we went on a little tour of the island and found a pub with a packed parking lot and thought this would be a great to start the party that was to last for about a week. Inside was a band, dance floor and a couple of pool tables. I put my name on the board to get on the pool table. We sat and listened to the music and danced. The place was so packed that an empty table was not available anywhere. There were two young men that asked to sit with us and she readily accepted. We became very friendly and through the course of the evening she danced with several of the patrons including the new friends sharing the table with us. Finally my name came up for my chance at pool and though I was reluctant to leave she talked me into going to play saying that she was in good company and would be fine. The guys said they would take good of her until I got back. Little did I know just how well.

I seemed to lose track of time as I got involved in the game and after a couple of games I looked into the dance room to wave and say hello and couldn't find my bride at the table or on the dance floor. Thinking she had just gone to the ladies room I went back to the tables. Shortly I got beat out and returned to the dance room. I noticed that she was coming in from the back patio on the arm of a young man that had been sharing the table with us. She winked a flirty wink at me and asked me to dance. Since it was a slow number I was thrilled to get the chance. As we held each other close we almost did the dirty dance right in the middle of the dance floor. She timidly asked me if I still liked the stories that she had been reading to me on the trip. Of course my answer was yes with a question directly behind it. Why? She made me promise not to be upset with her which of course I agreed to. She then told the details of why she had not been at the table while I was at the pool tables.

The young guys had talked her into stepping out with them and smoking a little joint with them. They had taken her to their truck and when they had finished the joint they finished the drinks they had with them and convinced her they got a kiss for sharing the smoke. She being under the influence agreed to their request. What started out as kissing on the lips soon turned to much feeling and then first one and then the other got good sound bj's. This was where I was finishing my last game of pool when the last of the two came back in with her on his arm.

As the saga continues to unwrap on the first evening of the vacation. After she came back in and told me her story of what happened in the parking lot she asked if she could invite one of the young men to the hotel room with us. I was already thinking with the smaller of the two brains. I really was ready to leave and finish the job that had been started. I was hoping that the low lights were helping to hide the raging hard on that aching and holding me hostage to my thoughts of eroticism and fantasies of what was to come. Of course I enthusiastically replied yes! We went to the table and I soon found that the plans had already been made and they were just waiting for my blessing.

We left in our car and headed to the hotel with them in the backseat and me trying to drive and watch in the mirror at the same time. Thank goodness it was only a short drive to the room.

When we arrived it was a mad dash to the room where the clothes started flying. I think I was almost forgotten as the festivities began. I just watched and was very happy in doing so as I have found that I am very much the voyeur. After just a few minutes we were all completely naked, them on the bed thrashing around and me with my manhood in my hand slowly taking care of myself. As she rolled over and impaled herself on his somewhat shorter yet much larger in girth erection she asked me to join in the fun. She said she wanted us both at the same time. I didn't really think this was possible but was willing to give it a try. I would have tried anything at this time. I slowly began to tried to lubricate the little rosebud while the other was being hammered by the young hard on. She was moaning and seemed to be in a continuous state of climax. Eventually I began my approach and was very satisfied that this was working out. I had never attempted this before and was at the point of no return when he finished in her and it brought my climax to a peak and she was ready for a new position. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When I returned she was ready for more action from me in the missionary position which my favorite position to finish with. The feeling when I entered the well lubricated but seemingly spasming orifice was unbelievable. It took me no time to explode. We all fell asleep for just a while. I awoke and as I was moving around he awoke. I got up and took him back to his truck and friends.

This concluded the first night of the vacation and seemed to fuel the fire for the rest of the trip.

htwfluver
htwfluver
47 Followers