Vacation on the Barrier Island

Story Info
While on vacation with dad, boy hooks up.
1.2k words
3.89
5.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Located off North Carlina, the outer banks stretch 100 miles (maybe more) from southeast Virginia to Cape Lookout just off Morehead City. Nags Head is a typical town on the barrier, just a collection of cottages on the beach. A person can walk from its east side to west side in less than a half hour.

A morning in September sees my dad, age 45, and me, age 19, crossing the bridge just above historic Kitty Hawk. We will arrive at our destination Nags Head in just a few minutes.

The music of Garth Brooks, one of dad's favorite artists, is blaring. I can't help paying some attention to the song, although it's not one that I recognize.

Lately I harbor a fantasy of being naked with a guy, preferably someone whose dick is uncut. I've already visited websites featuring man on man sex and naked men posing solo, sometimes jerking off. I find men who are tall, buff, brown-eyed and black-haired to be especially attractive.

I don't find girls especially sexually attractive, although I do get along well with them. One in particular is my friend Janette Long. I'm thinking these days that I should come out and that she should be the first to learn my truth.

The sun is high, though not directly overhead when my dad parked the red Chevy Silverado in front of the cottage, a single-story shingled structure. My cellphone clock registers 10 30.

"I wasn't much older than you the first time I came here. I got to ride a jetski. It was so cool."

"Sounds like fun," I replied.

Not as much fun as being naked with a hot dude.

We carried the well-stocked chest full of food into the cottage and I stocked the fridge. We brought the chest containing beers and stocked the fridge less the one each we opened.

Having finished our beer, we headed for the jetski rental just a few yards away.

"I got this," my dad said.

While he was transacting business, I fixed my eyes on the most gorgeous dude I had ever seen. He was what I use to imagine: tall, beefy, black hair.

He was shirtless and wearing sandals. Can I put a hard-on in his dark-blue trunks?

As we reached our jetskis at the water line I turned my head locking my eyes onto the dude. I so want to get him out of those trunks.

Zipping along at full throttle, the crafts made 40 knots toward the open sea and made wide turns. My ass jackhammered the seat.

Anyway we returned the crafts nearly out of fuel and headed back to the cottage only to bring folding chairs close to the water. The rustle of breakers and the cries of gulls were very conducive to relaxing.

My eyes roamed the area in search of cute men. I have got to get laid. I don't want to be seen kissing a guy or even just holding hands with him.

Toward the end of the day the still shirtless dude was taking pictures. I watched him for a couple of minutes then approached him.

"Are you getting a lot of good shots?"

"A few," he replied.

"I'm Kenny."

"I'm Keith."

"Is the camera internet capable?"

"Yes it is. These photos will be posted to face book."

"I got here this morning. I'm from just below the Virgnia border, Moyock."

"Durham," said Keith.

I glued my eyes to his face. He returned my gaze and our eyes met.

He asked, "do you want to walk me."

"Sure," I replied.

A northbound walk brought us about half a mile. A group of 8 is playing volleyball some 50 yards behind us. Two jetskis are zipping along far off shore.

We stopped and stood face to face for a few seconds then he put a light kiss on my mouth. I responded in kind and we put arms around each other at the shoulders. My lips grabbed his lip as my hand crept to his ass.

He broke away from the kiss only to say that he has a "cottage nearby."

"How close is it?"

He turned his head sideways. "It's that one."

"Cool"

We dashed to the front door letting ourselves inside. Seconds later I am sitting naked on his lap and in lip lock. Caressing hands move freely about each other's body.

The long shaft penetrates deep into my ass, its foreskin sliding easily. It feels so good.

Thoroughly satisfied after just a few minutes, I stretched out on my back. Keith crawled backward to my lap putting his face down to my pelvis. His tongue brushed the little pink head, then slid down my shaft to my sack. His lips closed around it and his tongue swirled. His head slid slowly backward then down again taking almost my entire length in his mouth.

"Feels so good."

The blow job lasted just over a minute then he crawled forward to kiss my lips. I put my arms around his shoulders pressing my fingers into his flesh. I crossed my feet over his calves.

The sky had darkened by the time I left Keith's cottage and set out for "home".

I arrived to find my dad sitting in a folding chair in front of the cottage.

"Did you have a nice walk?"

It's not like he never saw homosexuality in the family. Before I had even started walking my mom had come out as lesbian and was in a serious relationship with Lexie.

Lexie and I became close. Life with her was like having an aunt living with us.

Keith was to be just a hookup. I would be leaving the resort in a few days perhaps never to see him again.

I should fess up to my dad. Her sexuality notwithstanding, he and mom remain friends. How do I tell him? Having seen me with a girl, he would no doubt be surprised by the revelation.

Janette and I had never been in a sexual relationship though we have hung out together.

The days on Nags Head passed quickly. Keith and I crossed paths a few more times, though he was not there by himself. Who's the other dude with him? Is he just a friend or a friend with benefits? Maybe he's a sibling or a cousin. I would not have gotten laid if the two are boyfriends.

The airconditioner hummed chilling the car. Ahead of us is Point Harbor at the opposite end of the bridge. I'm collecting my thoughts as I stare through my window at the water.

On the Northbound road, part of me wants to fess up. How do I say this?

"Dad?"

"What's up?"

"Can you pull off the road?"

He did so and was surprised when I didn't open the door letting myself out.

I blurted out, "I'm gay."

"Yah so," he countered.

"I've known for a long time. I just couldn't say it until now."

"When your mom came out I was bent out of shape but I realized she's the same girl I married. I couldn't stay mad at her so I can't be upset with you."

"It's a relief to hear you say that."

"Just be careful who you fuck."

"I will."

"By the way, did you have a dude this past week? I saw the way you looked at guys."