All Comments on 'Vacation Side-tracked By Truckers'

by ImACuck

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
70slowhands70slowhands9 months ago

Good story after taking such a long break from writing.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight9 months ago

5 stars from me! Your writing was excellent as was how you handled your tale. I was stroking myself the entire time, imagining at first that the husband and wife were in a hotel room with a stranger and not a rest stop, but the way you ended this story could easily result in what I had imagined. I especially enjoyed the line, "We have several loads to drop off and pick up on the way." lol Oh, I bet some loads are going to be dropped off! And what a wife--I can only imagine that if my ex had acted more like this we might still be married! Cheers!

threeman45threeman459 months ago
Please continue

Great start, love to read more

howj2011howj20119 months ago

Great story! 5 stars. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ask her how much the boys are willing to pay to fuck her.. can use the money to help pay for the trip. If she is going to act like a whore, well then treat her like one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It would be interesting to study the brains of people like this. What leads a person to have a sexual fantasy but be unable to self-insert in that fantasy as an actual participant in the sex? What can lead to such an overwhelming feeling of insecurity that they can't even fantasize about being a real man?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was hot as hell. My wife has flashed a few truckers and even fingered herself while one cruised along side of us. Having her used like this would be incredible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked this story. Its fun to read about wives that get carried away.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

my wife's ex husband is a long haul trucker. she told me many stories about going on runs with him and some of the nasty stuff they got up to. She said that one night outside of Tulsa they met up with two other truckers and all four got a hotel room and she got her fill of trucker dick that night. I asked her if she missed it and she told me she still thinks about some of those times. He ex called her and during their talk he asked if she wanted to go on a run to Spokane for old times sake. She was gone five days and came home with a smile on her face.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s poor I don’t know if it’s because you haven’t written in a long time. But it clearly shows the timing the loving wife category is being swamped with these nearly exact same stories and it’s a shame because not one has used any imagination or creativity they just basically jump straight into it no proper build up or anything. Take for instance the BTB stories they make great build up in their stories. Then get down to it . But these stories just jump right into it which makes it lacklustre just sex nothing else = boring. And the worst part is some writers don’t even check their own work and dump a group or a interracial category story into the loving wife category and it bombs then they wonder why they don’t like the story. But the most important thing is that they want to read like foreign exchange students etc come to visit wife ends up pregnant by the foreign exchange, student or the wife has sex with son best friend etc ends up pregnant you see what I’m trying to say this story will only work in the group category because you are adding multiple people into this story so this category the story will not work. Yes it’s the thing that they want to read that the wife always ends up pregnant sorry been reading on this site now for to long and I see what people enjoy and what they don’t and believe me to save this story you need to put part 2 into the group if you are still interested in pursuing multiple people in your story. And then you have the pregnancy that’s what they want nowadays ok .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 star for sure!!! Hopefully she’ll get a ride in his truck. I love the thought of a wife playing with a trucker on the interstate. Maybe he’ll get her knocked up by the end of your trip. Please continue this soon!!!

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

Your pen name seems to say what your actual life is I. AM. A. CUCK.

golfislifegolfislife9 months ago

please continue, your fans are waiting....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a piece of garbage! Hotwife stories are the worst on here. NO sharing, swapping, swinging, etc!! 1*

62canman62canman9 months ago

Love this story…..my wife has fucked a few truckers back in her day. She use to date an over the road driver. She’s a little thing 4’ 10” but has a set of 34D’s with nipples pointing toward the sky. They look huge on her. She could stand up in the truck & flash other drivers. She said her boyfriend had a large cock. Not the biggest she ever had but close. One day they had a great time. He passed her around with a few of his buddies in a truck stop. Said she got fucked by 4 drivers including a black dude with a fairly fat dick. She broke up with him after a pregnancy scare. She thought things were getting too crazy. I’ve had her flash several drivers over the years & even fucked her self with a dildo a time or two going down the road. But never had the opportunity to go much farther. I don’t think I could ever just let her get in a truck with a stranger. That sounds a little dangerous when you lose control of a situation. We are getting older now so probably will never happen. But it’s always fun to hear her talk about old times & the fondness she has for truckers. Hopefully there’s more coming.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story!

Thanks

Tess (uk)

sslarivio1sslarivio19 months ago

Hye anonymous who is complaining about hotwife stories being garbage. My question?? WTF do you read them then for?? Just to complain and hide behind "anonymous? NO ONE wants to read your useless comments so don't bother. Or at least be an adult and stop hiding.

As for the story, I liked it and am awaiting the next part.

Scott

RuthMRuthM9 months ago

Loved this story My husband sometimes takes me to truck stops and I get passed around the truckers always come home well used sore but satisfied. Can’t wait for part 2 maybe Lexie will become a truckers slut

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely would enjoy reading more

wrtch1951wrtch19519 months ago

Great story! By all means, write chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@goodshoes2

Your pen name seems to say what your actual life is I. AM. A. CUCK. - WOW are you a genius or something. Your pen name must mean you are a goodie 2 shoes. Wasn't that clever of me!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope it goes on from truck to truck

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Whorewife gets nailed in the can.

SG1737351SG17373517 months ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG Yes! More please!

Tcs1956Tcs19566 months ago

Nothing can make a husband happier than being married to a slutty woman! I love it when my wife fucks strangers! I love tasting their cocks when I kiss her.

I love it when she unexpectedly brings home a fresh cream pie and tells me all about her “date” as I suck his cum from her swollen pussy!

It would be really boring being married to a woman that nobody else wanted to fuck. I am so proud to be married to a beautiful woman who attracts lots of sexy, horny men!

The husband in your story is a lucky man!

5

llienollieno5 months ago

You must continue this my friend ..enjoyed every word...cheers.

Funtime1234Funtime12344 months ago

I'm a trucker and love seeing women ENJOY LIFE going down the road -

Years ago my wife did the same

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous