Vacation Side-tracked By Truckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers

I looked at her and saw only lust-filled orbs as she willingly gave herself to his machinations, and I could hear the sounds of her wet pussy as she frantically played with it.

When he reached down and slipped a spaghetti strap off her shoulder and gripped her left breast, the orgasm of my life ripped through my body, leaving me temporarily out of my senses.

The Here and Now

I thought, "Oh yeah, I remember now."

I was still seated on the toilet, and somehow, my cock was either still hard or hard again. I had lost some time, so I cannot say for sure. Teddy, the trucker, was leaning against the stall door with a grip on Lexi's ponytail, alternately bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

I had missed the entire transition, but she was still on her knees and now facing him. She had one hand gripping the waistband of his jeans, and the other was under her dress. She must have been plunging fingers in and out of her dripping pussy, due to the movement of the short hem, which had ridden up and barely covered her ass.

Teddy said, "That's it, baby, suck that cock like a good a little road whore. You caused this, and now you need to fix it."

For Lexi's part, she gagged and kept going. Suddenly, he pulled her head from his cock and said to her, "Are you going to be a good whore and make my cock feel good?"

I couldn't see her eyes, but she nodded like her only mission was to please him. Her following words blew me away.

She responded, "Yes, yes, I'm a slut and need to suck your cock. Please let me suck your cock." The last sentence was tinged with desperation.

Teddy released her hair and said, "Do it."

Lexi didn't hesitate and immediately started bobbing her head again. For the first time, Teddy and I locked eyes. There was no malice in his eyes, just the pure pleasure of a beautiful woman sucking his cock while he was in complete control.

Teddy looked at my rock-hard cock and smiled before pulling Lexi off his cock again and asking, "What's your name slut?"

Her eyes never left this stranger's cock as she replied, "Lex... uh... Lexi."

He continued, "What's your man's name?"

She licked her lips and seemed disappointed that he had stopped her, "Um, Jay, he's my husband."

With a bid smile, Teddy said, "Your husband, no shit? You're breaking a major vow right now, so you better ask Jay if you can continue sucking my cock."

With that, he palmed the top of her head and turned her to look at me. Her body followed her head, and I could see her desperation or intense need when our eyes locked. She was overwhelmed with lust and desire.

I gazed at her face, which was flush and covered with drool and what could only be remnants of my cum. I cannot explain the feeling, but I have never been so excited or in love with her in my entire life.

She tried to form the words, "Jay, baby... um, can I... continue?"

I started to give her permission, but Teddy interjected, "That's not good enough. Say what you mean slut."

She blushed even more and said, "I want to suck his cock, baby. Please let me suck his cock."

Seeing this side of her amazed me. She had never begged for anything in our marriage, but here she was, bowing to a stranger.

I suddenly realized that I had begun to stroke my cock during the exchange. I'm sure she noticed but made no indication of it.

Firmly, I stated, "Go ahead, baby, suck that cock like a good slut."

I could only describe the look on her face as one of pride as she spun back around and looked up at the hulking trucker. He gazed at her momentarily and said, "Do it."

She greedily gobbled Teddy's cock and began bobbing her head once more.

I stroked myself while my loving wife sucked a stranger's cock in front of me, and the sheer range of emotions, all fighting for control, only seemed to make it more intense.

I saw my wife's tiny body shake as her throat was hammered by cock, and her hand motions seemed desperate as she frigged her pussy throughout the abuse.

Without thinking, I knelt behind her, lifted her dress, inserted two fingers into her pussy, and began pumping her cunt so hard that it made a wet slapping noise.

She growled with pleasure and let me continue as she moved both hands to the waist of Teddy's jeans. She began to squirm under my ministrations, and Teddy's groans grew louder with his appreciation.

As Teddy got closer, Lexi's head bobs became shorter until Teddy took over entirely and began using her throat as he pleased. I'm unsure how she handled his stomach, smacking into her face repeatedly while he plowed her throat.

At the rate her pussy leaked, I knew she was enjoying the punishment, so I picked up my pace and started slamming my fingers into her furiously while holding onto her shoulder to balance her.

"Oh, fuck yes, slut, I'm going to explode into your whore mouth!" Teddy exclaimed, and after one final slam home, he held Lexi's face tight against him and bellowed as he unleashed a torrent of cum into my wife's throat.

Lexi's body locked up at his first groan and began to spasm. I kept fingering hard and fast as her orgasm rolled throughout her body, and her juices gushed to cover my hand and hit the floor.

I slowed my finger banging to allow Lexi to recover while Teddy straightened to his full height and let the door hold him up.

Lexi kept his cock in her mouth and now held onto his waist to avoid falling over. Teddy began stroking her hair, and I could tell she had released his meat and was now nuzzling it during her afterglow.

I removed my hand from Lexi's cunt and sat back on the toilet to review the messy scene before me. After a few moments, Lexi plopped down on the floor and leaned back to rest against me, and I got the first look at Teddy's cock as it dangled from his unzipped jeans. I couldn't help but be impressed by its size and girth, which were still a bit bigger than mine, even after his orgasm.

Lexi let out a long, contented sigh and didn't even seem to care that she was sitting on the floor of a men's room stall. When she turned to glance back at me, she saw my rigid rod nearly poking her in the eye. She smiled and began running her tongue up and down the shaft while slowly stroking it.

She shifted position to get a better angle and wound up with her ass in front of Teddy. He just smiled, lifted her dress above her waist, and ran his hands across her ass, eliciting a moan as she engulfed me and began stroking me concurrently.

I saw Teddy's big pole getting hard again and decided it was time for some fucking. Following his earlier example, I gripped Lexi's ponytail and pulled her from my cock. There was a loud pop as her suction was broken, and she looked at me quizzically before I gripped her under her arms and brought her to a standing position. Quickly, I grabbed her waist, lifted her off her feet, and pulled her to straddle my lap.

She knew exactly what I wanted and guided my cock into her waiting hole. As Teddy watched, Lexi sank fully onto me, and I began pumping my manhood deep into her. She moaned, leaned into me, and started kissing me as I fucked her using long deep strokes.

I was so incensed that it was only after kissing her for a few moments that I realized I was kissing a mouth that had just been filled with another man's cock and jizz. The taste was different from anything I'd ever tasted, and honestly, it somehow turned me on even more.

However, I didn't waste time wondering if I was a cuckold, beta-male, or any other nonsense that fuck-heads all over the Internet spend their time bitching about. Instead, I kissed and fucked my hot wife.

A knock at the stall door caught our attention as a voice called, "Hey Ted, you in there?"

Honey, Company has Arrived

I'm unsure how we missed the men's room door opening squeak, but we had another spectator.

Teddy smiled and opened the stall door to allow his friend to see the action. I was in no position to complain, and Lexi just kissed me harder and began bouncing her beautiful ass on my cock in a way that I could only guess was to give Teddy and his friend a show.

The new guy was Hispanic and a bit shorter than Teddy and had a look of shock on his face as he exclaimed, "Holy fuck!"

Teddy replied, "I know, right? I just came in her mouth, and now she's kissing and fucking her husband. I'm telling you, man, she's a total slut."

Lexi broke off the kiss and drew out a long "Yes, a slut," as she picked up the pace. I couldn't believe the change that had come over my typically conservative wife, but I was along for the ride now. She still only had one breast showing, but I gripped them both to hold her up as she raised her legs to lock them onto mine to continue her mission of fucking my cock.

Teddy said, "Come on, man."

Before I knew it, Teddy and this new stranger took advantage of the expanded size of the handicap stall. In an instant, Lexi and I had a stranger on each side.

As they unbuckled their belts and lowered their pants, Lexi looked directly into my eyes and begged, "Please?"

I was about to blow and tried every technique I could imagine to hold off, but I managed the barest nod.

My balls boiled as my petite bride reached out and gripped the cock to either side of her. I watched as she stroked them in time with her bounces. Teddy grabbed her ponytail again, which triggered her to ride me harder.

That was it for me. Her ecstasy was too much; no boring topic could stave off my impending orgasm.

I bellowed, "Oh fuck," and unleashed deep inside of my wife. I had to grab her hips to stop her from moving, as my cock was too sensitive for her to keep going.

She moaned loudly and continued stroking the cocks to either side of us as I pulsed spurt after spurt of sperm into her.

I leaned back with the toilet's mechanism digging into my back and watched dazedly as my wife sat astride me, stroking two cocks.

Teddy, not missing a beat, said, "Lexi, this is Brett," and then he pushed her head towards Brett.

Lexi leaned in that direction and said, "Hi, Brett," before sucking his cock into her mouth. I made a quick comparison, and Brett's cock was similar in size to mine but had an upturned hook.

Brett breathed heavily, "Fucking hell, this is good," and leaned back against the stall's supporting wall.

Teddy then pulled Lexi from Brett's cock and shoved his cock into her mouth for a few sucks. Soon, she alternated back and forth while my spent cock slipped from her pussy, and my lap was covered with our juices.

Unexpectedly Living in the Moment

I never thought about what would happen after I came. Apparently, we lived only in the present with no thought for the future because I was surprised when Lexi was lifted from my lap altogether.

I only watched dazedly as Teddy lifted her like a toy, and her warmth disappeared from my lap. He lifted her quickly and turned her away from him. Using her ponytail, he bent her over, and I only had a moment of realization as he rubbed his cock head up and down her wet slit before he pushed inside my wife's pussy.

We had broken several barriers today, but in my horny state, I never saw this coming.

Lexi let him manhandle her, but her eyes flew wide open in shock, and she grunted as he entered her from behind.

She murmured, "He's fucking me, he's fucking me," before looking at me.

We looked directly into the other's eyes as Teddy stroked his big rod into my wife. Soon the shock left her eyes, and they glazed a bit as she said louder, "He's fucking me, oh God, he's fucking me, so good."

Brett, not missing an opportunity, stepped before Lexi and pressed his cock to her gasping mouth. She didn't hesitate and opened up for him to enter her.

I sat there feeling like I should do something as her husband, but I wasn't sure what to do or even what Lexi wanted me to do.

As Teddy picked up the pace, Lexi answered the question for me. She pulled off Brett's cock and said, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, you big bastard!"

Teddy laughed and began to hammer her. I had leaned over and got a perfect view of his log splitting my wife wide open. With each stroke, his pubic bone collided with hers, and he continued.

I just heard her moaning, and when I looked in the other direction, Brett had both hands on her head and was fucking her mouth just like it was her cunt.

I watched with her dress bunched around her waist and her small breasts shaking with the impact from both ends. I couldn't help myself as I reached out and tugged and twisted her nipples.

She tried to scream as she reached another orgasm, but she couldn't with her throat full of Brett's cock. The only indication was her body spasms that seemed to last for minutes and then her nearly dropping to the floor from weakness.

Of course, she didn't fall to the floor because I helped support her as the two truckers railed her from both sides.

I muttered, "Fuck her, fuck the slut," as they approached their orgasms.

Brett reached his first and bellowed as he pushed deep into her throat and held her head still as his balls twitched and emptied his load directly into her stomach.

Teddy said, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your slut wife, Jay."

I reached down and found my hardened cock and stroked it fast and hard as Jay continued to hammer my wife in her dazed state.

Somehow, we reached climax together.

As Teddy exclaimed, "I'm pumping my cum into your wife, Jay!"

I yelled, "Fuck yes, give it to her!"

He groaned and held her tight as his face transformed to what seemed almost like agony as he emptied his balls into my wife's cunt.

As he unleashed, so did I. I started spurting cum all over Lexi's back, and I squirted so hard it landed on her ass. Needless to say, her dress was a mess.

As we all came down from our highs, Lexi was released and shakily slipped to the floor, settling on her side like lounging on a sofa before giving what I assumed was a long sigh of contentment.

She looked at me and smiled as we men leaned against the nearest structure to regain strength. Her hair was tousled, her dress was eschewed, and one breast was still peeking out. Her entire body was flushed from the exertion, and she must not have swallowed all of Brett's cum, because she had several dollops running down her face and neck.

Holy fuck was she beautiful. I leaned down to help assist her to her feet, and soon we had her cum-stained dress in some semblance of order.

Teddy and Brett were smiling ear-to-ear as they zipped up and shuffled out of the stall.

Lexi and I felt like we entered an entirely new world as we left the stall. In truth, our world had been radically altered since entering it for a quick fuck during our road trip.

Both men were standing at the sink, and Lexi blushed mightily. It seemed that she was coming to grips with what we'd done.

Surprisingly, Lexi spoke first with a furtive, "So, it was nice meeting you both."

We all laughed, which relieved some of the tension that had built up.

Is it Over?

Teddy asked, "So, where are you two headed?"

We told him our destination, that we were taking our time, and had hotel stays planned along the way.

Teddy seemed to think briefly and said, "We're heading in that direction too. Brett and I are part of a team of five drivers on this trip, and we have several loads to drop off and pick up on the way."

I followed the conversation politely but noticed that Teddy was staring at Lexi as he spoke.

A glance in her direction showed she was blushing and shuffling her feet.

Teddy approached her and caressed her cheek, which resulted in a full-body shiver.

Teddy looked at me and then back at Lexi knowingly. They communicated silently before he said, "Ask him... slut."

She squirmed under his gaze, bit her lip, looked at me, and asked, "Baby, can I ride with Teddy?"

This May or May Not be Continued

ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers
12