Vacation Time

Story Info
Will Melissa have her first ever one night stand?
3k words
4.24
15.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a long week it had been, I was clock watching for knock off time, as a few work colleagues and I were going to the pub for a few Friday evening drinks. The week had been full of client issues, staff errors and miscommunication, and the boss has been pressuring me to get through a mountain of work so we can meet our quarterly targets, and he got his bonus. This would have been completely overwhelming if it was not for the fact I was going on 4 weeks long overdue annual leave from today.

Work life, and life in general has been challenging for the last year, ever since I found out about my partners affair, and I had ended our 3 year relationship.

My name is Melisa, or Mel to my friends, I'm a 30 year old office manager for medium size mining company in Sydney, I'm a brunette, 5"10 and of average build with breasts that I've been told are in perfect proportion to my body. I don't consider myself beautiful, however I get plenty of smiles from men, so must be ok looking.

As I showered, moisturised and perfumed my body, I was feeling excited about an evening out, and feeling relaxed knowing I didn't need go back to work for a month. I have lived a year of hating men, and absolutely no thought what so ever of wanting to be with a man physically or sexually, let alone thinking of searching for my soul mate again. But tonight felt different... I felt relaxed... I thought for the first time about the possibility of getting back into the dating scene, I thought for the first time about the possibility of having a one night stand, something I have never done before. Tonight felt different. A smile come across my face, and I got a tingle in my sugar thinking about it, then a roll of my eyes and thinking 'as if'. However I did choose to wear a sexy knee length black dress, with low cut cleavage, not a slutty cut, but just enough to keep someone interested with the odd peak. I finished off with my black high heels, which complimented my slim legs. Mmmmm I look pretty hot I said to myself as I looked in the mirror. I even felt a little flirty tonight. Maybe tonight could be my night, I even made a pact with myself to be open minded, and not just refuse all advances like I had for the past year.

My work colleagues had arrived just before me and were waiting just inside the front entrance of the hotel. It wasn't a 5 star establishment, but was a nice place with a great atmosphere and I had been here a few times before so felt comfortable. We found a nice corner cubicle near the bar and after getting some drinks, settled in for a good night. A few hours and a few drinks later, with a lot of laughing and dancing, I reasoned with myself that no gorgeous hunk was going to come and sweep me off my feet, and that I was going to go home alone again. A night with my friends was what was most important anyway. And besides, was I really ready to meet a guy???

I needed to pee so excused myself from my friends and went to the ladies bathroom. Feeling a slight glow from the Vodka, I sat on the loo listening to the loud conversation from other women discussing the cute guys they had just met, or how their boyfriends were arseholes. Drunken conversations can be quite amusing... I rolled my eyes, finished peeing, and headed back to my friends.

I was halfway back to my friends and trying to dodge groups of drunk men, when my eyes focused on a man wearing a dark blue suit, white shirt with no tie, who was directly in my path back to our cubicle. He was chatting and laughing to his mate, and his smile was to die for, I felt weak at the knees. I couldn't take my eyes off him and his eyes were now focused on me too. Just as we were about to meet, my girlfriend grabbed me by the arm and pulled me onto the dance floor. I figured he was probably taken anyway, the gorgeous ones always are.

After the dance we headed back to the table and I looked around for Mr Handsome, but couldn't see him anywhere, but I know my stomach was doing tumbles and my sugar... my sugar was getting very wet just thinking about what I had missed for the last year, being kissed and caressed and licked over all parts of my body...

This guy, his handsome smile, muscles and had a chest that I could envisage running my hands all over. This guy was the first guy in over a year that I thought could be tempting. Sure I'd like to meet someone with potential for a relationship, but right now, right this minute, and after a few Vodkas, I just wanted to be fucked.

How could I now make this a reality, a night of passion, lust. I grabbed one of my friends to come with me. We walked up to the bar right in front of where Mr Handsome had been laughing and chatting with his friend. We grabbed some drinks and I told my friend to face me while I put my back to Mr Handsome. I described this guy to her and she peered over my shoulder and spotted him. My mind started to wander, I could picture his hands running over my naked breasts, teasing my nipples while I run my hands over the muscles on his chest. My thoughts were interrupted by my friends voice encouraging me to go and chat to him, make myself known again. I said alright, but I needed to pee first. Yes I needed to go, but the butterflies in my stomach were making me so nervous as well. I asked her to stay there and keep an eye on Mr Handsome while I was gone. I don't think I was gone that long even though there was a bit of a line up at the ladies. I walked back to where she was and found her in deep conversation with a guy who was trying to chat her up, so decided just to head straight for Mr Handsome. I turned to head for Mr Handsome and... he was gone. I looked along the bar, I asked my friend if she saw him move, which she hadn't, so I casually but urgently walked around the bar searching for Mr Handsome. I had my eyes focussed on the male toilets incase he was in there... With my shoulders starting to slump, and with disappointment over coming me, I headed back to my friends.

I decided to call it a night and head for the Taxis, just in case he was there, but again no sign of him, there was no one waiting in line for a taxi, so I jumped in the first one, put my head back into the headrest and closed my eyes and thought about what may have been. I then opened my eyes and stared out the window at the drunken antics happening on the sidewalk, and thought about how bad the traffic was tonight, no one was allowing Mr Taxi driver to pull out into the traffic.

I got a fright as the back door opposite to mine opened and someone was getting in. The Taxi driver and I turned our heads to say something when he spoke and started apologising saying he thought the Taxi was free as the light was still on. I could not believe my eyes. It was Mr Handsome.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven, my heart was pounding and I couldn't speak. As he turned to hop out of the cab, I grabbed his arm awkwardly and said you can share the cab with me, where do you live?

His place was about 15 minutes away and in the same direction as mine. He told me that he had gone to grab a Kebab half an hour or so earlier before heading home. We got talking, mostly small talk for a while, before he told me that he had been watching me during the night, and was about to say 'Hi' just before my friend had pulled me out onto the dance floor. I told him I had noticed his smile and would have enjoyed him approaching me.

I told him that a great smile melts me inside. OMG, was that too cheesy?

He smiled that gorgeous smile at me again and leaned across the back seat and softly kissed me on the lips, then softly whispered in my ear 'is there anything else that makes you melt inside'? That just made my sugar tingle.

He then kissed me again, just lightly at first to gauge my reaction, but soon a lot more passionately and intense, and my heart was racing, and OMG, I could have ripped his clothes off there and then in the back seat of the cab.

I whispered back into his ear that I would be happy to not just tell him, but rather show him what makes me melt inside.

As we pulled up out the front of his place, he paid the taxi driver and we headed into his apartment block and he smiled his gorgeous smile as we got in the lift and went up to the 16th floor.

As soon as we entered his apartment he threw his jacket on the couch and went and turned on a dim corner light, but there was also a lot of light coming in from the city lights below, and I put my bag on the bench. We then came together and embraced each other, and I was pulled right into his body as he hugged me tight and softly pulled my chin up, so his lips could meet mine again and there we stood passionately kissing.

After about 5 minutes of this, he led me into his bedroom and we stood at the end of his king size bed and started kissing again. It wasn't long before I could feel him starting to unzip the back of my dress, and once the zip was at the bottom, he pushed it off my shoulders and my dress fell to the floor. While he was doing this I was unbuttoning his shirt and raised it over his head and threw it on the floor with my dress. I rubbed my hands over his shoulders and chest, feeling his ripped muscles. His body felt even better than I had pictured a few hours earlier.

Mr Handsome then sat on the end of the bed and began kissing the part of my breast that was exposed from my bra while his fingers ran around my lace panties and cupped my arse cheeks in his hands, and every so often slid his fingers just under the edge of my panties, before moving his fingers around the front and lowering my panties just enough so he could run his fingers through my pubic hair.

This was driving me wild and he then touched the edge of my sugar and softly parted my lips and then lightly brushed my clit, it drove me crazy and I swear I could feel my sugar completely melting, as my first orgasm ripped through me for what seemed like ages, pulsating through my whole body.

He reached around behind me and undid my bra and threw it with the other clothes on the floor, exposing my breasts and nipples that were aching to be licked and sucked. He didn't disappoint, diving straight in to lick my rock hard nipples, while sliding my panties down to the floor which I stepped out of. He then looked up and down my naked body and had that smile on his face again showing me that he approved of what he was seeing before his eyes.

I pushed him back on the bed, unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down with his undies till I could see his hard cock bounce free. Not huge, but certainly big enough to give me all the pleasure I needed, and all I could think about was how good this is going to feel inside me. I got on my knees and slowly started kissing and licking up the inside of his thighs till I got to his balls and then cock. Then ever so slightly, with the tip of my tongue, I touched the tip of his penis and he shuddered and gave a groan as I licked up and down his hard shaft before I wrapped my mouth around it. As I did this, his head lifted up and he took a quick sharp breath in...

After a couple of minutes, he sat up and lifted me to my feet and lay me back in the middle of the bed, and climbed up between my wide open legs and started to return the favour, licking me from the bottom of my sugar right up to my clit, doing this a number of times before concentrating on my clit, and worked me up to the verge of another orgasm, but before I could cum, he moved up my body, over my breasts and started kissing me on the lips again.

I could feel his cock sliding up and down my sugar, so I lifted my legs right up in the air, and I could feel him put the tip just inside my sugar, for a moment, before pushing it all the way in. Ahhhh... That was enough to send me over the edge again as I had another earth shattering orgasm, and when I come down from this explosion, I could feel him pounding me hard and fast.

This went on for a few minutes before I pushed him over onto his back and climbed on top, where we kissed some more while I slowly slid my wet juicy sugar lips up and down his cock before sliding it back deep inside me. I started to bounce up and down on him for a few minutes, feeling all of his manhood fully filling me, he had grabbed my boobs and was massaging them and pinching my nipples, as I started sliding up and down on him to moans of pleasure, slowly building pace until I was riding him, deep and fast, and this must have been enough to send him over the edge as I felt him building to an orgasm and then explode deep inside me with a huge load. It seemed to last forever, he must of had a huge build up.

After he stopped, I rolled off him and laid next to him and he put his arm around me as we tried to catch our breathes, and all I could think of was wow, that was just what this girl needed. I just lay there rubbing my hands over his body and cock, and it wasn't long before he started to get hard again.

He got up off the bed and moved a chair from the corner of the bedroom to over near the window and sat down on it and directed me to come and sit on him. I stood and kissed him some more, then turned around to face the window and look out over the city lights, and I wiggled my hips side to side as he grabbed my hips. I then lowered myself down onto his hard cock, supporting myself by putting my hands on the window and my feet touching the ground, and I moved up and down on his cock, it felt so good. His hands were soon cupping my breasts and I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

After a while I turned around to face Mr Handsome and rode his cock hard and fast while we continued to kiss passionately, working up quite a sweat, and the sounds of pleasure between us was getting more intense as our bodies slapped together. Mr Handsome had his hands on my hips, and guiding my body up and down on him so fast I knew we would both not last much longer and soon felt his orgasm building and started to explode inside me which sent me into orbit as well, both of us orgasming at the same time made it even more special. The sounds of his release and pleasure, and the shuddering of his body was amazing.

Afterwards, we got off the chair and lay on the bed, and for about 15 minutes we just chatted small talk, and discussed how amazing that felt, and he couldn't believe it was the first one night stand I have ever had. I kissed Mr Handsome on the lips then jumped up and had a shower. The shower was quick, but I felt relaxed, refreshed, invigorated and couldn't get the smile off my face.

I gave Mr Handsome another kiss on the lips and whispered 'thank you, you were amazing and that I really needed a good fuck' and also said 'lovely to meet you', grabbed by bag and exited his apartment.

The Taxi I had ordered whilst getting dressed was out front when I got there and as I sat in the back seat I put my head back on the head rest and looked out the window and thought about the whole evening, and I couldn't believe I did something totally out of my comfort zone like that, but gee I felt amazing. Then it dawned on me that I didn't even find out his name. That gave me a little chuckle as I dozed off in the back of the cab.