All Comments on 'Vacation Wish'

by Blockshot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
My wish would be for more

Hope she’s gets much, much more. XoxoxoxooxAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
erotic

Hottest experience of our lives was very similar experience at Bombas in BVI. The tea helped I'm sure but watching my wife get ridden by someone we just met was incredible and we screwed until dawn after. Going down on her was a little messy but had her screaming. a little fright for while once we sobered up but got tested clean after we came home. has served us well reliving regularly and we've talked about revisiting the experience under the right circumstance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck that was hot

I like the whole wish concept. Worked like a charm for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

Vacations are definite nigh a great place to enjoy life to the fullest.

And please please please delete the trolls negative BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Cool story, cool couple. Please tell us if there is a second wish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

People do crazy things when away from there everyday life with no one they know to see. Many moons ago on spring breaks running into girls you know back home to be good loyal girlfriends were getting their brains fucked out . Plenty of wives also go with hubbies and get drunk and let loose . Sometimes that heads toward them doing crazy shit where they don’t know anyone. This guy I knew was much older married for many years but no children. They traveled all over the world and he told me whenever they were out of the country they did crazy things. They would go to swing clubs , pick up a guy , girl or couple to fuck and other crazy shit. He said the craziest thing they ever did was in Amsterdam where they drank and smoked a lot of pot which they never did. On two of the nights they were there he let his wife get auctioned off and the crowd paid heavily for a married American woman with her husband. He said the first night was two Saudi guys who fucked for hours very aggressive. He said they didn’t go back for a few nights but got stoned and wanted to try it again. This time it was four college guys out of a school in England but were from theee different countries. They gang banged her all night but threw him a bone and had a girl that traveled with them fuck him. Apparently she was the only girl on there trip so they were fucking her the whole trip anyway. It’s pretty nuts how people will do shit like this and then go back home to their normal routines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ann

I hope someday you by what you deserve, you duck old whore. Xoxoxoxoxo. WillieP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Vacations can be incredible things

If a couple is open mind d and not stuck in the dark ages they can have an absolutely fantastic experience on vacation. This is a fun idea and I am sure there will be many couples adopting it.

And please delete the troll’s sick little comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Man

I would of ate her Cum filled beautiful stretched out pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I actually know this extremely hot MILF..., would love to watch her get pounded by a BBC. Great story!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
ABSOLUTELY NOT ---

Your husband only got one wish and its the same for you.. dumb ass broad..you're no better than anyone else so fuck NO...only one wish

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoalmost 3 years ago

Short but very cumly sweet! Love it...got me started this morning!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least they are fine with it so I guess no harm. But now HE knows how to use his wish next time and wait until he checks out the young ladies on the island. Start with something like "I wish to have a young lady, other than my wife, for sex each night of the vacation". Or say I " My wish is that I have sex with some lady other than my wife while you remain true to only me".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous