All Comments on 'Vacation with Family Friends Ch. 01'

by tworiversaway

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusalmost 3 years ago

The story starts out in the third person then changes to first person about a quarter of a page in. On page 3 it changes to another person's perspective without warning. Did you even reread it once before posting?

tworiversawaytworiversawayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

That was intentional. I guess i thought it was clear when the frames change, but i guess it could be distracting. Just trying new things. Thanks for the feedback.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

hope there are more parts. want all 3 to have real phone sex. Also kind of odd neither kid complained to their parents about just one bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha ha. Nice story. Twisted minds!! Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man this was great. Cannot wait for the next part. Hope it comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any plans for chapter 2?

tworiversawaytworiversawayover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah part 2 is coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it! The plot set-up yields predictable outcomes, but the story is well written and doesn't suffer from it. Erotic and steamy, your pacing is consistent and the action is so easy to visualize. Both main characters are young and god-like: Alice is a true goddess whose actions and mannerisms followed my desires, and Justin's body and ability to fire hose his cream is just sooooo unreal and perfect for this story. I think we all need a few more god-like players in our lives. :) Also, reading a bit from Alice's perspective was wonderful and gave sultry insight into her thoughts and desires. On to part 2!!

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

It sounds like Alice might have to break up with Alex as he sounds like a jerk and might not even like Alice. I hope Alice and Justin ends up together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous