Vacation with Family Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Vacation roomies tease each other until they can't resist.
8.2k words
4.68
27.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two of a series, and I'd strongly recommend reading the first part. It's not Proust or anything, so please just enjoy it for what it is. Fun sex with some kinda consensual betrayal. Everyone is 18+. Sorry for the inevitable grammar mistakes!

--

For as long as I can remember, I have found something therapeutic about exercise. Some days it's hard to find the motivation to start, and the first few minutes are almost always a drag. Once your body warms up, though, and you get in the zone, there's really almost nothing better.

I was in that place now, having completed been at it for a good twenty minutes at the hotel pool. It was just an older woman and me swimming, the sound of the water and my breathing the only thing I could hear. The mind slows, and for the first time this trip I wasn't thinking about Alice.

Water cascaded over my head as I glided through the water at a brisk, but not difficult pace. This was therapy more than a workout. Three strokes, breath, three strokes breath, approach the wall and execute a flip, pushing strongly and back the other direction.

It wasn't an Olympic sized pool, and the laps were going quickly. I had lost count of my turns as I approached the wall again and noticed a pair of legs hanging in the water. My graceful flip turned into an awkward flounder as my legs slipped against the intruding ones. Splashing, I stood and removed my goggles, but my anger melted instantly as I saw Alice smiling down at me.

She was wearing a striking red swimsuit that looked far more appropriate for lounging with a fruity cocktail in hand next to a pool, rather than in it. I pursed my lips as I visually devoured her slim figure. A red choker around her neck connected to two diamond shaped strips of fabric via silver chains. The sleek red material plunged downward, wide enough to cover the center of her breasts, and met in a V shape below her navel.

I wondered if it was a bikini or a one-piece but, whatever it was, it was gorgeous on her. Plenty of tanned skin and generous amounts of her cleavage was on display, but still enough covered be left wanting more. Her hard nipples pressing against the suit; a compelling hint of what I was missing. Her sides were similarly bare to her hips, where the bottom of the suit provided a modicum of modesty. Outlined in white, it covering that part of her bum that contacted the pool tiles as she sat, but not much else. Her legs were slightly spread as the kicked slowly, and I found myself stuck staring between them, trying to see the outline of her pussy.

I realized I was probably perving a bit too obviously and for too long, but I didn't hurry as a dragged my gaze back up her gorgeous form to meet her eyes. I smiling confidently, knowing I was caught staring but, if anything she looked pleased by it.

"Hello there. Sorry to interrupt like that, but I was standing here for 10 minutes and you didn't notice, so I thought this was the best way to get your attention. Seemed like you could keep going forever."

Her legs playfully waved in between us, her toes nearly touching my chest. "At swimming anyway," I quipped, thinking back to my quick orgasms with her. I'd have to work on that. "Your look gorgeous" I said sincerely, her smile widening. "That swimsuit is incredible." I paused, resisting the urge to grab her feet as they waved near me.

"I thought we were going to meet at breakfast?" I hesitated, happy to see her, but not particularly wanting to deal with any relationship drama.

"Well, yeah, but it's still early, and I thought I could go for a swim too?" She looked at me, and I thought I could detect a note of worry in her expression. "You don't mind do you?" She inched her hips forward, and spread her legs further. My eyes returned to the view of her mound, and I appreciated the slightly pale skin in the creases on either side.

Feeling at least a little hypnotized by her magical crotch, I responded, "No, I don't mind.."

"Good" she said, and flexed her feet towards me. I felt her captured me with one on either side of my ribs, and she applied pressure with her toes, coaxing me forward. Gently at first, but then more firmly as I let her move me closer. I continued to gaze between her legs, unnecessarily licking my lips to wet them. I could feel my cock start to harden, my concerns about drama driven from my head as primary control of my thought processes was handed over to the head residing in my swim suit.

Her calves clasped strongly against me now, and she bent her legs, bringing me towards her until I was between her soft, yet powerful thighs. She dropped from the ledge with a splash and wrapped her legs fully around my hips.

She yelped theatrically at the temperature of the water, exclaiming, "It's freezing!" and her arms encircled my neck. I felt her press against me in the best hug of my life, presumably for warmth, as her ass came to rest on top of my newly formed bulge. I pinned her against the edge of the pool, wanting her to feel my cock.

My hands instinctively went down and I grabbed two firm handfuls of ass and hugged her back in a way that maximized contact of our genitals. I thought I could feel the heat from her pussy against my bulge for a moment before she pushed me away from her with two strong hands on my chest.

"Slow down Justin, I just wanted a hug to warm up" she said resolutely, and let her legs slide down until she was standing on her own feet. "I came here to swim, OK?"

With a mischievous look, incongruous with her tone and words, she slid her hands down my chest and grasped the front of my trunks with both hands, pulling the elastic waistband away from my body. I felt my cock spring loose from the confines of my trunks, reaching up past the end of the fabric, wrapped only by water. She glanced down, and smiled as she saw the head of my penis pointing directly at her.

She looked back at me, raised an eyebrow, and asked, "Is this thing always hard?"

Without missing a beat, I responded, "Around you in that swimsuit? Yes."

She flashed her eyebrows with a wry smile and said, "Good," before abruptly released the waistband. With an audible and painful slap, it trapped my glands against my belly.

Alice grinned and my pained expression and yelp of pain. "Hope you can still swim with your new rudder," she laughed and dove past me into a respectable crawl.

I watched for a moment to give her a head start as I unsuccessfully tried to find a comfortable position for my boner in the flimsy material of my swimsuit. She'd swam nearly half the distance before I raced after her. I manage to capture her foot right as she reached the other side of the pool. I imagine she yelled in surprise into the water as I grabbed her, trying to pull her towards me. She had strong hands, though, I ended up just pulling myself to her as she hung on.

I clutched her strongly from behind as both our legs sunk to the bottom of the pool, and I pulled her against me by her hips. Her legs flailed as I thrust my hardness against her ass. Her suit bottom was not backless, but the material was being forced between her globes by my administrations.

I'm ashamed to admit my little brain was interpreting her struggles as sexual movements, when in fact she was actually just trying to escape.

"What the fuck Justin?" she yelled, bringing me to my senses. I finally looked up from her peach and met her enraged eyes, her head twisted back to glare at me. "Let me fucking go!" she spat, and I immediately released her, taking a step back with my hands up.

I looked around and saw that the middle aged woman was standing in the middle of the pool and watching, a disproving look on her face. I waved to her in what I hoped was a reassuring way and turned back to my apparent victim.

"Alice, I'm so sorry. I thought.. I didn't mean.." I sputtered, shocked that I had so misread the situation.

Her gaze softened slightly as she saw my discombobulation. "Yeah, OK OK. Just calm down, man. We are in public.." She shook her head and absentmindedly reached back to pull her suit out from her butt crack, and then adjusted the suit to sit correctly over her bust. Her nipples were still hard, I noticed, before realizing I should probably not be looking there at the moment.

My cock was still trying to bust out of my swim suit, though, and it really wanted to again feel her soft slippery skin as she struggled against me. I could feel my face flush, and realized it was more from being horny than embarrassed or ashamed. She had put her hands in my pants like two minutes ago, and now is telling me to calm down? My heart rate rose at the indignity, and my cock twitched as it took control once more. I opened my mouth to call out her behavior, but just then she turned her back to me and lifted herself out of the pool.

My mouth remained open, but soundless, as she placed her knees on the edge and she let herself fall forward on to her hands, doggy style. Two perfect spheres of her ass and her pussy lips pushing through her swim suit were presented in all their glory directly in front of my face. Water poured down her thighs, and she twerked her ass in ultra slow motion for me.

I growled and stepped forward intending to bury my face in between those teasing cheeks but before I could, she turned her head back to look at me, stone faced.

"Justin, we have a long trip ahead of us, and you're going to have to control yourself. You said you were a nice guy, and now you're basically raping me in public." She swiveled and sat on her right thigh, her ass still tantalizingly within biting range. I could feel pre-cum flowing into the pool.

"I wasn't raping you Alice, but you are just too hot. I can't help it!"

She continued to turn, and once again sat on the edge of the pool, her legs spread. She regarded me, and I saw her glance down at my hips through the water. "You are responsible for your own actions, Justin." She sounded like my mother, but part of me realized she was right.

She smirked and continued, "You need to take care of that I think." Her lips tightening as she indicated my dick with a nod of her head. "You're not thinking clearly." She leaned back, and adjusted her hips, presenting more of her pussy to me as she flexed her abs. She looked me in the eyes, before looking over my shoulder, seeing that the other swimmer had continued doing laps, no longer paying attention to us.

Her eyes back on mine, she slowly brought her hands up her thighs, over her pussy, up her belly and to her breasts. "I think my suit is distracting you." She purred, and her fingers clamped down on her nipples while she used her feet on the inside of the pool to lever her hips upwards so her crotch was level with my face. She hooked a finger under the fabric covering her sex, and pulled it aside, letting me see her shaved pussy up close in the well lit pool.

She smiled at me confidently as a gurgled in lust. "You have to behave yourself Justin." She let me stare for a few more moments before letting the fabric snap back into place as she sat back down.

"You fucking tease" I groaned with a pained expression on my face. She was so perfect. So hot. I stepped forward and put my hands on her inner thighs, needing to touch her but not quite daring to touch her pussy. Instead I slid my hands down to her calves, and pulled them together in front of me one on each side of my cock. Like a young dog in the spring time, any part of Alice was enough for me to hump at this point.

She watched me, still playing with her nipples, a sly smile on her lips, and let me slide my hands up the outside of her legs to her bum. I slipped my finger inside the material of her swimsuit so I could more fully cup her fleshy bottom. I slowly humped her legs, relieved that she didn't pull them away. "Help me come." I tried to command and leaned forward intending to put my mouth on her stomach.

I could feel that my orgasm was close, and started pulling against her ass harder, trying to get her again in the pool with me. Instead, I found myself grasping air as she abruptly raised her legs up out of the pool and hopped backwards.

She stood up and looked down at me, shaking her head and tsking. "Incorrigible and selfish." She paused a moment and then continued, "Do you even remember that I have a boyfriend?" We stared at each other, and I realized I did remember, but at that moment no part of me cared about it in the least. Still, I knew that it probably did matter to her, so I refrained from mentioning that.

"Yes, Alice, I remember." I grunted, wanting to come so badly it hurt. I glared at her angrily, "How did that talk go?" I asked, cruelly. "Did you tell him about last night?" I felt my cock twitch, and it took supreme will power not to orgasm right there in the pool. This conversation was somehow exciting.

Unfortunately, her reaction was less enthusiastic, and saw her whole body stiffen. "Why are you being an ass?" she asked angrily.

It was enough to give control to my actual brain, and I realized I'd again gone to far. I took a breath and said, "Me? I'm being an ass?" I started before changing tact. "I guess I am. I just.. I don't know, Alice, I'm not thinking straight.. I don't think I've ever been so horny." Before she could respond, I added, "I thought you liked it?"

"Fuck." she said, looking at me, her face hardening. "I do but..." She looked around as if for help, "I don't know. Let's talk later? Maybe, maybe I'll just swim a few laps and then meet you at breakfast?" She asked, helplessly. But again her eyes were drawn to my still engorged penis.

She bit her lip and whispered, "I like you crazy like this."

This chick is all over the place, I thought. We both are.

She dropped to her knees and spoke more softly, "Could you save it for me? I want to see that cum fountain later."

My face flushed again, and I was about to shout at her to stop being such a tease when she hopped back to her feet and then jumped over me gracefully. She entered the water smoothly and resurfaced two lanes over after which she began to swim with a deliberate breast stroke. I watched her for some time, impressed, and wondering at our situation. Knowing I wouldn't figure it out now, I just sighed and lifted myself out of the pool.

I walked to my towel, not caring that my erection was clearly visible, and threw it over my shoulder. When I reached the locker room door, I opened it and glanced over my shoulder, caught Alice staring at me. I grinned to myself and let the door close behind me.

--

The day was spent on a hike and then trying to get to a fancy restaurant that my parents had heard about. The tension between Alice and I was palpable, and I wondered what our parents must think. I hadn't jerked off in the shower and as a result every time Alice walked in front of me with her hiking short shorts failing to contain the bottom of her bum, I would sprout wood. When we reached an old school well on the trail, I nearly bust a nut just watching her work the manual pump. Her breasts visible above the neckline of her simple white t-shirt at each down stroke. The water pouring from the spout made me think of the semen that would be coming from me at some point.

At the same time, I realized that she was truly conflicted about her situation, and I had no idea what she and her boyfriend had talked about. The attraction did feel more one sided than it had since the first night, and I started making an effort to engage the parents to distract myself from the object of my desire.

That worked well enough until I found myself in a one on one conversation with Alice's mother. In my current state, I found myself appraising her as a sexual being for the first time. Alice got her blond hair from her dad, but her mother was still a fine looking and shapely woman with thick auburn hair. Big breasted, and much more cushioned than her young daughter, she had a different type of body than I usually went for. Given my current condition, however, I was starting to understand why so many people were into that type of thing. Alice's mom took good care of herself and clearly had no problem showing off her assets. She was wearing a tight white shirt that was cut low, and I found myself staring at her tits as we spoke, imagining how they would look covered my come.

I'd been looking at them for a while when I heard her laugh and felt her hand on my bicep. "My eyes are up here Justin," and she squeezed my arm. Blushing with embarrassment, I stammered an apology and twisted away, hoping she didn't notice that I once again had an unwanted erection pushing against my tan shorts. She waved it away though, clearly not upset, but I awkwardly just excused myself and walked away from her knowing chuckles.

Somehow I survived the rest of the afternoon, by avoiding the women entirely and limited my conversations to fishing and sports with our fathers. Thankfully, nothing about that turned me on.

The hike really was beautiful, and the views and clean air could almost distract me from the dull ache of the wicked case of blue balls I was dealing with. I was walking tenderly, trying not to bump my balls against my thighs. Apparently my awkward gait was noticeable enough to prompt one of Alice's few comments to me. She asking with false sincerity, "What's the matter Justin? Did you strain your groin muscle or something?"

"It's nothing," I scowled and gingerly walked on, inwardly appreciating her humor, but not enough to show her with a laugh.

After the hike, we all went back to our rooms to shower and change. Alice and I kept our conversations short, and free from any of the erotic topics that had otherwise dominated the trip.

At dinner, we all ordered cocktails, and then a bottle of wine. Then another. Everyone's mood was relaxed and fun, and we all enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Alice was sitting across from me, and we slowly started talking more fluently. It was a huge relief to be laughing with her again. At some point we met each others eyes, both smiling. After what I interpreted as a meaningful stare, she cleared her throat and declared she was going to the washroom.

Taking the hint, I said, "Looks like we are leaving you without chaperones 'cause I have to hit the head too. Please don't embarrass us," as I stood up. I turned to her father and said with false gravitas, "I'll go make sure your daughter finds her way back safely."

He thanked me and, after a few steps, I could have sworn I heard my dad quip, "Oh he'll make sure she finds something alright", followed by guffaws from the table. My dad, what a card.

I had a big smile on my face as I turned the corner to the hallway where the restrooms were located. Alice exited the ladies at that exact moment, and she raised her eyebrows and smiled at me inquisitively. "Are we pee buddies?" she inquired lightly, but I soon realized that she wasn't going to wait for an answer.

I reached out and grabbed her arm as she tried to pass me, "Hey, what's going on Alice? I thought we were OK?" The feel of her skin was electric, flipping the switch in my brain to begin blood flow again to my cock.

She sighed and shook her head, "Look, Justin, I don't know. Yeah, we're OK, but I'm definitely a bit confused, you know? Were you thinking we were gonna go fuck in the bathroom or something?"

I had hoped so, I thought, but she continued, "I am in a relationship and I don't want to hurt him. I know this is really mixed messages after last night and today in the pool."

She paused and took a deep breath and looked me deep in the eyes, "I'm really, really attracted to you, I just.. I.." cutting off with a noise of exasperation. She quickly continued, "Look this isn't the time to talk about it. Let's just go enjoy dinner. We can talk in the room." She put a hand on my chest, smiled slightly, and walked away before I had a chance to respond.