All Comments on 'Vacation with Family Friends Ch. 02'

by tworiversaway

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 2 years ago
great

think he should let her mom see his cock

blue66blue66about 2 years ago

Just continue now how ever you feel your characters would react over the next four days then when they return home. Is Alex to be a proper cuckold and watch a them or does the relationship just end. So many options could be a really fun story.

Rampage62468Rampage62468about 2 years ago

This story is all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think we should see some more with teasing the boyfriend then bring in the parents. Have non-incestous swinging with the mom and daughter getting doubled separately. Would like to see what happens when the get home in regards to the bf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can Alice find a way to measure Justin’s cock? I’d love to see more the big / small dick comparison talk come to play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story the theme, teasing , all of it I think u need chapters 3&4, maybe 5 keeping Alex in the loop see how far he will push her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sex marathon perhaps, considering Justin is costantly horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like the previous comment said, measuring Justin. Maybe also let him cum in a condom to show how much he ejaculates, considering with one shot he already fills a shotglass let alone multple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great continuing chapter. For a minute there I thought you were going to involve Alice's mom and I'm so glad you didn't. That would make your story much more difficult in the writing and the reading of it; once you go down that road there is no going back to the "innocence" of where you left off with just the two of them, especially since there is still a lot of teasing and sexual exploration to do between them. You know, unfinished business. Keep it uncluttered and simple in purpose; it is sooooo erotic how you're writing this. Love the condom idea (Magnums, of course) and the measuring of his shaft. You've hinted at showering together and Alice doing some manscaping, both of which can be explosive. I love that she's a huge tease and he's a hung stud with a firehouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any ndws on an update?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol I don't think magnums are going to fit our boy, magnums aren't THAT big

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Any update on when the next chapter may be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She returns from the bathroom and climbs on him and his cock plunges deeply into her pussy, deeper than Alex could ever hope to go…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whens the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think thats involve alices mother into the teasing too. She can exhib for him, flashing tits or more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I think things between the two need to escalate more and the hell with Alex.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was one of my favourite stories I hope you keep updating it!

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

If Alex doesn't genuinely like Alice, she should break up with him and become Justin's girlfriend. Also if he gets great advice from Alice's mother, or she gets involved in Alice's and Justin's relationship, I have no problem with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous