Vacation with Family Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought both hands to my head in frustration, eyeing the bathroom longingly, needing to come far more urgently than needing to pee. Glancing down, I thought at least peeing will get rid of my once again unwelcome erection for a while. Slightly off balance, I entered the bathroom, realizing I was more tipsy than I thought.

---

For the first time this vacation, I was actually apprehensive about going back to the room with Justin. Our conversation and good mood held as we walked back with his parents but as soon as their door closed, we had our first awkward silence. I whipped out my key card to unlock the door, and he made the same joke as the first time, complimenting my door opening skills. I forced a laugh that I didn't feel.

We stood looking at one another as we stood in our room, and I prayed he wouldn't ask me about Alex. Fortunately, the words that came out of his mouth were, "I'm going to take the first shower tonight OK?"

He waited for me to nod in agreement, and then stood watching his back side disappear behind the shower door. Part of me wanted to follow him in and take the shower together. I could feel my pussy heat up at the thought.

Teasing Justin in the pool had been such a massive turn on for me, I'd been worried about a visible cloud of discharge floating around me. I knew that my body had a clear understanding of how the next few days should go. The problem, of course, was my head. I realized that I needed to come clean with Alex. He was a great guy, and definitely didn't deserve to be deceived.

I just had to get my hormones under control for the new few days, and not think about how it felt to have Justin's cock sliding in my ass crack. I exhaled sharply at the thought, and absentmindedly squeezed my legs together, remembering how strong he felt when he grabbed me and pressed that glorious penis against me. I really couldn't escape his strong grasp, and it turned me on way more than I would have thought.

I had never had a boyfriend with such a big dick, and never thought that they would be that great. But I had to admit I was getting more and more curious to experience having it inside me. I squeezed again, and felt moisture escape my inner lips and wet my panties. I couldn't remember ever being in such a constant state of arousal. I was going to have to do a load of laundry or I was in danger of running out of clean underwear.

I unbuttoned the black slacks I was wearing, and removed them, throwing them across the back of a chair. I stood in my shiny white button up shirt which ended at my hips above my lacy white panties. I thought again about joining Justin in the shower, but instead I put my hand inside my underwear and spread my lips gently. Gathering my wetness on two fingers I slid them up to my clit. I rubbed myself gently, remembering how big the head of his cock felt.

I sat on the bed, scooting backwards until my back was against the headboard. I spread my legs, raising my knees and placing my feet flat on the top sheet. I increased the pace of my rubbing, pulling back the hood and stimulating my now hard clit directly. I imagined what it would feel like to have his strong body on top of me right then, splitting me open. I imagined him opening the door and watching me masturbate.

I moaned throatily at that, surprised to feeling my orgasm already around the corner. I absentmindedly unbuttoned three buttons of my blouse so I could reach in and under the top of my bra to pinch a nipple as I rapidly frigged my clit. I was gasping now, nearly there. I wanted him to walk in and see me cum. Rather than that, I was instead brought back to earth by my phone ringing. I cursed softly, and stopped my hand, not needing to look to know it was Alex checking in.

Swinging my legs so they hung over the edge of the bed, I sighed and reached for my purse and took my ringing phone. Sitting in panties, my blouse unbuttoned below my breasts, I leaned back against the headboard and put my legs back up. Knees up, legs slightly spread, I answered the phone. "My darling. Hello." I said, forcing a happy tone.

"Hello my love. How are you doing?" His voice sounding unnatural somehow, like he was also putting on airs.

"I'm doing great Alex." I stared at the bathroom door, wishing I had x-ray vision. Knowing how I wanted this conversation to go, I decided to stop faking it, and give my body what it wanted. What it needed. I slid my left hand back down and into my panties and, after a pregnant pause, continued in a throaty tone, "I'm just sitting here, waiting for Justin to get out of the shower."

"You are?" He coughed weakly, "Alice baby, I've been thinking about our talk all day. I'm really confused about it."

My fingers wet themselves and then gently twirled around my clit. I heard the shower turn off, and I nearly moaned. I spread my legs wider, willing the door to open. I was so horny. "I'm not that confused about it." I said, remembering Alex.

"You're not?" He said, "How can you not be?"

"Give me a second." I said, putting the phone down beside me. I quickly undid the remaining buttons of my shirt, letting it hang open. Reaching in, I unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor. I looked down, pleased to see that my nipples were hard. I picked up the phone, fired up the camera, lifted it up so my face and body were visible. The shirt covering only half of my areolas, my hand still buried between under my panties. I looked hot and horny as hell.

Two taps later, it was sent to my boyfriend. "Check that photo."

Ten seconds later I heard him exclaim, "Oh my god," and then he was back. "Is this from right now? That's what you're wearing? That's what you're doing?" His voice was throaty.

"How hard is your cock right now Alex?" I whispered intently, not wanting Justin to hear. "How turned on are you knowing that in a few minutes, that door I'm looking at is going to open and my friend is going to see me like this."

Alex's groan was his only response. I smiled. "See, this is why I"m not confused. You like this. You want me to fool around with other guys, and I want to too. Let's have fun." I groaned, my fingers starting to really do a number of my clit.

"Are you going to record it?" he asked, his voice quavering. "Are we being serious now? You like him?" He asked, and I realized he still didn't know if this was just a game. I realized I didn't really know either. "What are you going to do? Alice, I don't think I want you to fuck him."

"Are you sure?" I asked, and not wanting to know his answer carried on, "I haven't thought about it. I think I just want him to watch me come." I wanted to take my panties off so he could really see me, but I also could feel my orgasm approaching. "And I want to watch him come too."

Alex gasped, "Oh god, I like that." he grunted, and I knew he was already blowing his little load. I smiled for him.

"Did you come thinking about that baby? You're so kinky. I love that you are into this. That you introduced me to it. But I want to hear you tell me I can help him come OK, baby? We won't fuck, I promise," I said, feeling my disappointment for committing to that despite my impending orgasm. "I'll just mess with him a bit," my legs were quivering now, about to come.

"Yeah, I want you to mess with him Alice. I want him to know how sexy my girlfriend is." He paused, gathering his thoughts and then continued, "Maybe tonight, after he falls asleep, you could play with yourself."

"Not now?" I asked, holding of my orgasm so Justin could see.

"No Alice. I want you to do it while he's sleeping. For real." I could hear how much it cost him to say that. I was proud of him, and decided to let him drive this.

"And what do you want me to do when he wakes up?" I asked, edging myself, truly curious what he would say.

"Well, you should watch him come." he said, horny again.

"Just watch?" I asked, "I want to help" pouting.

Alex's moan was his only response, so I continued. "Let me help him baby. He has been so horny all day from me, I think he's going to come like a volcano. Maybe I'll take a picture for you? Maybe I'll take a video."

He was breathing heavily now. "Ok, maybe you can let him grind against you and come if that's not too gross for you?"

"Gross?" I asked a bit confused. "I want that so much." I felt my pussy start to clench, my orgasm nearly here, I gasped, "I'm going to touch him with my hands though too. I want to feel his big dick in my hands OK? Can he come on my ass? Can he come in my ass?" This was so exciting, I loved it.

"Oh yeah he can" Alex gasped, and I saw the doorknob jiggle. Did Alex just agree to me getting fucked in the ass? Past the point of no return, I came, gasping as I watched the door start to open. Fighting against my own body I grabbed the blanked and threw it over myself, dropping the phone. I lay back, the blanket over my head, my whole body squirming as I convulsed with pleasure, feeling my juices flowing. I struggling mightily to swallow the noises I desperately wanted to emit.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Justin asked dryly. "Are we playing hide and seek?" I could hear his footsteps as he approached the bed, my mouth twisted in a pained rictus from muffling the glory of my orgasm.

As the waves of pleasure weakened, I finally stilled myself, fingers cupping my vagina protectively. Copious amounts of discharge seeped through my fingers and spilled down my ass to the bed sheets. Producing a giant wet spot right in the middle of the bed wasn't very polite, I realized with regret. We'll just have to make a bigger one later I thought with a grin.

I wiped my fingers across my tummy to dry them without ruining even more of the bedding, and cleared my throat before responding, "Nothing, nothing. I just finished talking to Alex," finally peaking my head out from under the covers.

Justin had a towel draped low around his hips, and I struggled to keep eye contact with him, my eyes drawn to the muscles of his lower abdomen and a swath of pubic hair visible above the towel. I wondered to myself if he would let me shave him, wanting to have the option of slobbering all over that area of his body without getting hairs stuck in my teeth.

I sat up higher, and let the blanket fall far enough to let him see I wasn't wearing a bra. He swallowed and asked, "How'd that go?"

Glancing down, I made sure the shirt provided just the right amount of modesty to torture Justin, and then let the blanket drop to my lap. I huffed and kicked it down far enough to reveal my navel and panties. "Oh, it was pretty good actually."

I wondered if my face looked flushed or fucked. I wondered if he could see the juices I'd wiped on my belly, or the mess I'd left on the bed. I didn't care, for the first time all day, I knew I could mess around with Justin again. But the plan was the plan, and I was going to stick to it for Alex's sake.

I smiled at Justin, pleased by the fact that he couldn't control his eyes, which were looking up and down my body frantically, as if it was going to disappear. I slid from under the blanked, and stood, intentionally letting the shirt hang away from my chest in the process, wanting him to see my breasts for that brief moment.

I knew I'd succeeded given how fast the tent form beneath his towel, and I ached to reach between the crease to grasp it. To see it bare in all its glory, but that wasn't the plan for tonight. Nope, we both would have to suffer just a little bit longer.

"Justin" I said, grabbing one shirt tail with each hand and brought them behind my back so only my breasts were covered. I walked slowly towards him, giving time to soak me in. I flexed my tummy and sashayed to him, my white lace panties fully on display. "No messing around until tomorrow, I'm afraid."

I glided towards him though, reaching my arms up around his shoulders, and stood up on my tip toes. I pressed our bodies together from knees to chest, loving the feel of his skin on mine and that bar of steel protruding from between his legs into my gut.

I brought my mouth to his ear and licked my lips, letting my tongue brush his earlobe in the process. I breathed hot breath and moaned quietly directly into his ear, seeing goose bumps appear down his neck. I slowly danced my hips back and forth, grinding against him, cursing his towel. Keeping my mouth inches from his ear I kept breathing and moaning gently. His arms wrapped around my hips under my shirt, his warm hands resting on to top of my ass.

"Those big balls of yours have cum in them right now that belongs to me." I finally whispered, and grasped him by the chin with one hand so I could bring his mouth within inches of mine. With the other hand I loosened the annoying towel, letting it fall to the floor. His dick satisfyingly slapped against the flesh of my stomach, and he grunted loudly. I continued to sway left and right, feeling his hot cock smear a rainbow trail of pre-cum on my abdomen.

He just stared at me, entranced, breathing heavily through his mouth. I wondered if I broke him.

One way to find out. I reached down with both hands and carefully took hold of his heavy balls, eliciting a groan from him so deep that I was worried he was going to come. I extended my tongue and gently licked his top lip, then his bottom. I withdrew to look him in his eyes and then brought my soft lips to his again, happy to feel his tongue meet mine in the middle.

After a moment of kissing, loving how he tasted, I withdrew again and said firmly "It's my come." After a brief, firm squeeze eliciting another moan, I released him. I dropped down from tip toes and started to slid past him into the bathroom, leaving one hand back to drag my fingernails up the underside of his cock. I had the smile of a banshee as I sashayed to the bathroom. "Why don't you sleep like that tonight?" I said over my shoulder, appreciating his nude body until the door finally closed behind me. This is so much fun.

----

I lay on my back, naked and quivering with lust, the sheet tented against my now permanent erection. Half my body lay on a massive wet spot, the whole room smelled strongly of Alice's sex, and it was intoxicating. I had to resist the urge to bury face in the sheets and inhale, knowing I'd come instantly from it. I couldn't believe I missed her masturbating. Why couldn't I have finished faster in the bathroom.

I wondered if I should call a doctor to inform her that I've had an erection for longer than four hours. I tried to do math in my head to get my mind off sex. One flex and I'd blow. That woman was the biggest tease, she really was in danger if she didn't follow through somehow and get the come she'd claimed as hers. I didn't know if I could wait until tomorrow.

Her shower dragged on and on, and I wondered what she was doing. Not wanting to think about her beautiful naked body with steamy water cascading over her pert breasts, I instead grabbed my phone and started a boring audio book. Sleep was the only chance of making it to morning. I felt like a kid on Christmas eve though, too excited for Santa to sleep. Fortunately for me, the wine and the tension of the day overwhelmed me and sleep I did.

---

It was dark when I woke, my eyes opening slowly. I was still on my back, covered, and I cursed my luck that I couldn't just sleep to morning. Gently I turned my head towards Alice to have a look. What I saw nearly caused my dick to rocket from my body it filled with blood so fast.

She was completely naked on her back, her head arched back, her legs spread. She was rubbing her soaked opening forcefully enough to produce noises loud enough to wake me. My mouth opened to speak, but instead I decided to just watch, my hands staying put by my sides.

She continued at a medium pace, panting softly, her breasts heaving beautifully, abs contracting and relaxing as she brought herself along. Little moans were added to her masturbation music. Her pace quickened and I wished I could learn exactly what she was doing down there, because she clearly enjoying it.

She brought her legs together now tightly, and I saw her muscles strain. I wondered if she was coming, because she suddenly stopped her fingers, and her eyes opened. I quickly closed mine, wondering if I were busted. I felt her shift her head and thought I could feel her looking at me even with my eyes closed. I nearly flexed my cock, but managed to play dead. Dead with a new boner comically visible under the thin sheet.

I was hoping she would move the sheet and suck my dick again. Instead, I heard her rustling, and felt the blanket move as she put herself under it. Moments later, I felt the simultaneously cool, yet sweaty skin of her soft, yet firm ass press against my hip. I suppressed a groan but continued to play dead, wanting to see where she took this.

She lie still for a moment, and I nearly panicked thinking she might just go to sleep. Thankfully, her ass moved again, pressing against my hip again insistently, and she huffed and then lie still. Again I didn't move, but moments later she huffed again more loudly and moved again. This time she landed with her ass on top of my hip, not stopping until it reached my dick. She bouncing against it twice and then shifting forward so she was back on the bed, her ass firmly against my hip.

Finally taking the hint, I inhaled and rolled towards her, throwing my arm around her. My fingers accidentally brushing the nipple of her left breast. She pushed back against me, my dick nestling between her ass cheeks, and I groaned.

"Are you done pretending to sleep?" she whispered and reached down. I felt her hand wrap around my balls between her legs and she held me still. She slid her ass up so the head of my penis was at her asshole, and then slid down, until my full shaft was again between her cheeks. She flexed them, and I groaned again, pre-cum oozing from the tip, lubricating her ass for me.

"I'm just wondering why you're on my side of the bed." I murmured, taking hold of her breast more firmly before taking hold of her nipple, pinching it softly as I'd seen her do at the pool. I increased the pressure until she moaned and pushed against my erection more strongly.

"It was really fun teasing you today." She turned to look at me. "Did you like it?"

I exhaled through my nose and said, "I'll tell you after I come. Did you finish just now?" I grabbed her hip with my other hand such that my middle fingers were nearly touching her outer lips. Her skin was wet from her lubrication. I inched my fingers closer to her pussy.

I stopped, though, when her fingers covered my hands. "I will come if you touch me, but I stopped so I can finish with you." She rolled her hips, as I slowly thrust backwards and forwards, our timing slightly off, but the effect was still good. She moaned at me, "So I spoke with Alex."

"Uh huh" I answered, paying more attention to the imagine of my cock nestled in her ass. It felt so good. I already felt my orgasm approaching.

"My boyfriend wants you to come on my ass," she said sexily. She clenched again, trapping my hotdog in her buns. "I told him you will come a lot." She brought her hips forward now, and then back hard against me starting to bounce slowly. Her cheeks slapping against my hips as I flexed my cock with pleasure.

I was getting close. "Can you do that for me Justin? Can you come all over my ass?You don't have to wait anymore."

She looked back at me now and she rolled her ass against me, and I nodded. I looked down as I felt her small hands wrap around my shaft. She held it so it pointed directly at her. I was moaning uncontrollably now as she continued to bounce on it. The tip was the only part being stimulated by her wet flesh.

"Do you to fuck my ass lover?" she gasped, and the position of my dick in her hand took on a whole new meaning. I could only hold my breath though. Refusing to be held back any longer, my whole body had gone into orgasm mode. From my fingers to my toes, heat coursed through my body and then my balls began to retract, ready to finally release all their pent up product.