Vacation with Family Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands pulled me towards her as my dick started to swell. "Oh I can feel it baby. Give it to me Justin." With her other hand she reached and spread her cheek for me, showing me her perfect little pink target.

I pressed forward and back now rapidly twice, poking her opening and then the eruption began. "Oh thank God." I, an non believer, screamed as the orgasm I'd been waiting for all day finally started. She squeezed my shaft hard, bringing me to a higher level of pain and pleasure. I bucked my hips and squirted, three, then four times from point blank range. Full ropes painted her hole, then cheeks and then back as I quaked uncontrolably. I reached down and covered her hand, guiding her to jerk me off now, coaxing my orgasm to its fullest potential. I pushed forward, my twitching head shooting high powered blasts at her asshole.

To my surprised, she pushed back towards me and, much like an astronaut docking a space ship in the movies, her aim was true. For the first time in my life, I felt an orifice split open from the force of my cock. Mid orgasm, I screamed as I penetrated her, her cry an echo of mine. I only realized then that she was also coming.

Only the very tip of the head of my penis crested and I wondered if it was sufficient to officially end my virginity. Either way, we both held still as my dick pulsed a shot glass's worth of semen into my sexy bed-mate's asshole. Truly the most epic orgasm of my life. Shuddering now, I fell forward on top of her, forcing her hands to release my cock as it popped free from her.

"Oh my god," I grunted spiritually, still feeling my dick twitch as her back and my belly were coated in more of my semen. She was shaking too, and I realized she was laughing. I laughed too when I realized that I'd been making a stuttering wheezing noise for the length of my almost painfully intense orgasm.

After what seemed like a few minutes of both of us just panting together, our breath finally slowed.

"OK, yes. I like the teasing" I said as I surveyed the mess, proud of the volume. She rolled on to her stomach, and looked over her shoulder.

"Unbelievable." She looked around, finding her phone she turned on the camera and handed it to me. "Take some pictures."

So I did, making sure to capture the moment when she forced my come from her ass, as it flowed down over her pussy. I rubbed my cock against the juices on her ass, and took pictures of that too. Took pictures as I pushed it down again to her messy hole, wondering if I should stick it all the way in. I was still hard.

Before I could, I heard "Don't even think about it, Mr." and she rolled out from under me. Leaving an Alice shaped stain of cum on another part of the bed. I noticed she had her phone. I sat up and looked at her affectionately, feeling so happy. My cock was finally deflating.

She looked at the bathroom door, but then back to me and walked forward, bending at the hips she took my face in my hands. "That was amazing Justin." She leaned forward gently kissed me on the lips. She pulled away again, looked deep into my eyes with a smile, leaving her hand on my cheek for a moment longer. "I've got to go write my boyfriend."

I smiled with an arched eyebrow to that, watching her turn and jaunt to the bathroom, a cascade of cum dripping from her body creating a semen trail on the carpet. "Whoops", I thought, "I'm definitely not cleaning that up." I flopped back and smiling at the ceiling, still glowing in post orgasmic joy. Pleased as punch that there were still four days left our our vacation.

Fin

---

OK readers, I have ideas for where to go next but I wonder if I could get your opinion? I could write a chapter involving the parents and our heroes (no incest) or we could just keep messing with Alex. If anyone has a preference, leave it here or shoot me a DM.