Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 02

Story Info
James meets his cousins by the pool, his aunt joins.
3.6k words
4.63
103.7k
117

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipzero
zipzero
270 Followers

I woke up the next morning with my voluptuous aunt laying on me, both of us completely naked. As the memory of the night before came back to me, so did my erection and a smile. My aunt Holly seemed to be asleep still, and she murmured gently as I began squeezing her ass, and my cock began to grow against her thigh. I kept squeezing until she awoke completely and started kissing my chest and nuzzling my neck.

After a few minutes of this she sat up, which put her perfect DD tits in my face and my 8-inch cock between her thighs. She kissed me briefly as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and said "I had a lot of fun playing with this thing last night."

I started moving her ass back and forth, making her pussy grind on my cock and said "and sucking it."

"I did not suck my nephew's cock, I just wanted to see if it would fit in my mouth."

"You sucked it a little," I smirked.

"Maybe a little," she said with a wink, still grinding. "It's not my fault my nephew has such an amazing cock," she said as she spit on it and began jerking me off in earnest.

"And it's not my fault my aunt has such great tits," I replied as I began caressing them.

We kissed again and she said "then let's make it a rule: whenever the two of us are alone, on this vacation or in the future, we have to be naked."

"Deal! I mean, we're both adults, and we've already seen everything anyways, right?"

"Exactly! But for now let's get dressed and meet up with the rest of the family. I don't want them getting any ideas."

"I wanted to have some fun first," I said, pulling her closer. "I want you to be my slut again."

SLAP. She immediately slapped my cock hard, saying "don't ever talk to your aunt like that again. Now, we're going to meet up with the rest of the family and I'm going to tease you all day so your cock is nice and hard for me tonight!"

***

After having breakfast with the rest of the family (during which Aunt Holly fondled me under the table), some of my cousins and I decided we would hangout by the hotel's outdoor pool. As luck would have it, it was just myself, Holly's daughter Hannah, and my other cousins, sisters Jen and Taylor.

Hannah is an 18-year-old with short blonde hair and big, perky, D-cup tits. Jen is 32, very voluptuous, HH tits and an ass to match, with long blonde hair. Taylor is 29, taller and skinnier with shoulder-length light brown hair, creamy white skin, perky C-cups, and a nice ass. And all three of them were wearing bikinis that were too small, and I was of course in my swim trunks.

My three hot cousins wanted to give me a great big hug, and I made sure I was sitting down so that I got three faces full of giant, soft tit.

The four of us jumped in the pool, and I wasted no time "accidentally" brushing up against my beautiful cousins bountiful body parts, not that they seemed to mind. On more than one occasion I felt a hand linger over my cock, which was rock hard by this time.

I wanted to more openly grab my cousins, so I suggested that we play chicken, with Taylor on Jen's shoulders and Hannah on mine. I of course was openly squeezing her thighs and ass, and it wasn't long before chicken turned into "wrestling," a.k.a. a thinly veiled excuse to grope each other. I could have stayed here all day, but Taylor wanted to sunbathe, which disappointed me until Jen asked if I could apply her tanning oil. Before I could even agree she had her bikini off, and was laying face down on her chair, bare back and beautiful ass exposed, her enormous tits spilling out underneath her.

I wasted no time and squirted the oil on her legs and began working it up slowly, taking my time to feel every inch of her smooth, soft skin. I got to her thighs and slowly ran my hand up and down, up and down, before sliding up to her ass. She let out a quiet murmur as I began to squeeze and knead her delicious ass and that murmur grew to a soft moan as I groped her harder and harder. I then slid my hands up further and began massaging her back with the oil. She loved this even more, and continued to moan as I straddled her, my furious cock pressed against her ass.

Not one to miss an opportunity, I gently moved my hands down to her tits. I couldn't believe how good my cousin's tits felt in my hands, and all she said was "mmm I like that baby."

I spent the next few minutes massaging her tits and grinding against her ass and kissing the back of her neck. The only thing that stopped me was a familiar voice saying "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" We both sat up like a bolt of lightning to see Aunt Holly grinning, wearing a bikini that put the other girls to shame. It was way too small for her and her tits were literally spilling out over the top, and her cleavage was unbelievable.

"I was just coming down to see what you kids were doing," Holly began, "and I catch you two getting a little too well acquainted. Not that it didn't turn me on," she added, looking right at me. Holly then turned to Jen and said "he does have a nice cock, doesn't he?"

The girls were speechless, and I didn't want to say anything incriminating, so I was thankful that Holly kept talking: "since you are all so interested in getting to know each other, how about a little game of truth or dare?"

Hannah chipped in "I'll play, but we should do it in the hot tub. I've been looking forward to the hot tub all day and it's getting dark, it's perfect." We all agreed and made our way to the tub, and of course I stayed in the back to check out the four gorgeous women in front of me.

The hot tub was the perfect size for the five of us; we were in a circle: myself, Holly, Hannah, Jen, Taylor, and back to myself.

"Who goes first?" Taylor asked.

"I will," Holly began. "James, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did it turn you on feeling up your cousin Jen's tits?" she asked abruptly.

A little taken aback, I admitted "Yeah, they were amazing, I'm sad I had to stop."

Jen giggled and said "the night is still young," which instantly got my cock started again.

My turn. "Jen, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What did you think about my cock when it was buried in your ass?"

Jen giggled again and said "I didn't stop you did I. It felt really fucking big, to tell you the truth."

"Only for you," I said as I winked at her.

Holly laughed and Taylor asked her "Holly, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How do you know that your nephew has such a big cock?" All eyes were on her.

"She laughed again and said "Do you really want to know?" After some prodding from my three hot cousins, Holly told them the whole story.

"Mom! You sucked your nephew's cock? That's fucked up, but that's kind of hot too," Hannah was quick to add. I'm happy that this detail coming out brought about a little change in the atmosphere, and the game got a whole lot more interesting.

It was Jen's turn now. "Holly, truth or dare?"

"Me again? Dare this time."

"I dare you to make out with James again."

With no hesitation my aunt Holly leaned in to me and we started kissing. It was hotter than ever before, she kissed me deeper and more slowly and ran her hands through my hair. We would have kept this up if Hannah didn't say "okay, I think that's enough. It's my turn now. Taylor, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she answered nervously.

"I dare YOU to make out with James."

This was my lucky day. I knew she was nervous so I leaned in and initiated the kiss. It wasn't as passionate as Holly's, but it was amazing to run my hand over her tight body, and I took the liberty of kissing down to her chest.

Now it was Holly's turn. I had no idea where this might go. "Hannah, truth or dare?"

"Dare, duh."

"I dare you to make out with James."

"Okay!" she said happily. "Kind of weird you're daring your daughter to do that though" she said with a smirk as she leaned over her mom to get to me.

"There's nothing wrong here, it's just a game," Holly retorted, as my cousin and I made out virtually on her lap, her hands in both of our hair. I of course took the opportunity to cop a feel of both mother and daughter.

Hannah didn't kiss as skillfully or as passionately as her mom, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm, and by the time we were done my cock was so hard it hurt. Thankfully Aunt Holly just so happened to have her hand resting on it.

My turn. "Jen, truth or dare."

"I'll do dare this time."

"I dare you to sit on my lap," I said, looking her in the eyes.

"Of course," she replied with a smile as she got up and walked across the hot tub to me. She turned around and threw her fat ass down on my waiting lap, and on my throbbing cock. "Mmm, feels even bigger this time."

"My turn," interjected Taylor. "Jen, truth or dare again."

"Dare again."

"I dare you to get naked and sit on your cousin's lap."

"Oooh, now there's a dare. Babe," she said, turning to look at me, "undo your cousin's bikini pleaseee."

"Of course," I replied, taking my time running my hands over her body to get to the strings holding her outfit together. I quickly had my hot as fuck, voluptuous HH cousin sitting completely naked in my lap. I was ready to explode, I wanted to bend her over and fuck her big ass so badly.

It was now Jen's turn. "Hannah, truth or dare."

"Dare." I dare you to make out with... Holly," she said with an evil look at her barely legal cousin.

"With my mom?!" Hannah exclaimed, clearly unsure what to do.

"Whatever, it's just a game," Holly sighed as she grabbed her daughter's head and slipped her tongue in her mouth. Hannah resisted at first, but soon gave in and began to enjoy their incestuous kiss. Soon mother and daughter had their arms wrapped around each other, young, perky tits crushed against gigantic mature tits. I was in awe, this was the greatest thing I had ever seen, and I was openly groping Jen's enormous tits and rubbing against her ass at this point.

When my aunt and her daughter finally broke their kiss, it was Hannah's turn. "Uhhh, Taylor, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I guess." She was clearly more nervous than everyone else.

"Taylor, I dare you to strip naked."

She didn't want to at first, but after some peer pressure, especially from her sister Jen, Taylor relented and stripped off her bikini. She tried to cover her beautiful tits with her hands, but we all told her that was cheating. I now had one cousin sitting nude on my rock-hard cock and her sister sitting nude next to me. I was very excited to see what was going to happen next, especially since it was now Aunt Holly's turn again.

"James, truth or dare."

"Definitely dare."

"I dare you to take your trunks off."

"You're so bad Aunt Holly," Jen giggled as she sat up. I slid my trunks off, finally freeing my cock. Jen grabbed it as she sat back down on my lap and pushed it in place between her ass cheeks, saying "Jesus this thing is fucking huge." I noticed she kept it in her hand much longer than was necessary.

My turn again. "Hannah, I don't care about truths anymore. You're the only one I haven't seen naked. I dare you to strip."

Making out with her mom must have really got her going. "Okay!" she said excitedly as she stripped naked in front of us, finally revealing her amazing teenage body and giant perky tits. I could have thrown her to the ground and thrown her legs over my shoulders and fucked her bare pussy right there.

Taylor's turn. "Well, if we're only doing dares now, I dare Holly to get naked too."

"About time," Holly and I said simultaneously. She confidently stood up, reached behind her and unleashed her giant perfect tits to all of us. Now all five of us were completely naked in the hot tub together, and I had four sets of perfect tits all around me. I didn't think it could get better than this.

Jen spoke up as I was looking around at my smoking hot family. "Well we're all naked now and I have a big hard cock pressing into my ass. Now what?"

"Well, it is your turn," I said as I gave her tits a squeeze and started playing with her clit.

"I dare you James," she began as she got up off of me, "to sit on the edge of the hot tub and let everyone see your cock. It doesn't seem fair that you get to see all of our tits but only your aunt has actually seen your cock."

"No problem," I said as I sat up, revealing my throbbing 8-inch cock to my family.

"Oh my god," Hannah exclaimed, it's so big. You had that thing all the way in your mouth mom!? I wanna see that! Mom, I dare you to suck his cock again!"

Everyone was a little stunned at this exciting development, except for Aunt Holly, who just leaned over and took me into her mouth. She blew me fast and sloppy for a good five minutes, making sure I felt every inch of her mouth and throat. She finally sat up, much to my chagrin, and said "I would have done that without a dare. Now, for my turn, Hannah I dare you to suck his cock."

I didn't even wait for her to respond, I was so excited to fuck my teenage cousin's mouth that I pulled her to me and made out with her for a minute before I led her head down. She wasn't as good a cocksucker as her mom, but I enjoyed watching her head bob up and down on my big cock while I jiggled her tits. I wanted to cum right there, but after a couple minutes her mom grabbed the back of her head and lifted her up, leaving my dick alone and cold again. Of course now it was my turn, and I wasted no time with my 'dare.' "Jen, suck my cock."

"If you insist," she said with a seductive smirk as she walked back over to me and took me into her mouth. Jen was the most skillful yet, working her tongue all over my cock, tasting every inch of me. She only kept it up for a minute before she stopped and whispered "that was just a taste" in my ear.

Jen then said to Taylor "I don't care whose turn it is, I dare you to suck his cock."

"I don't know, this seems kind of weird..."

"Oh you'll be fine" her sister replied, as she put her hand on her back and lowered her so that her face was in my lap. "Just open up and take it" Jen said.

Once my cock was in her mouth she started slowly, clearly uncomfortable with having her cousin's cock in her mouth. I also knew how uncomfortable she was being naked in front of us so of course I made a show of feeling her amazing tits while she blew me. This must have got her going because she started sucking my cock in earnest, and it was incredible. Not too slow but not too fast, so soft and wet and warm, it was incredible, and she was getting lost in it. Eventually her sister knelt down beside her and grabbed her tits from behind, whispering "I knew you'd like it" in her ear. This unfortunately made Taylor come to her senses, because she stopped and sat back down, a full crimson blush on her face.

"That was incredible" I said.

"I have one more truth for you," Aunt Holly said. "Who gave you the best blowjob?"

"Damn, all of you were amazing, I wanted to cum in each of your mouths" I laughed, "but I got to give it to Taylor. That was a whole different level." Cue Taylor blushing a powerful red again.

"So now what?" Hannah asked innocently, "are we done with Truth or Dare?"

"I have one more dare" Jen announced. "James, I dare you to fuck me."

"What?"

"You heard me. I dare you to fuck me."

"Seriously?"

"I want you to fuck me right now, in front of everyone."

"I want to see that" Holly chimed in.

"Then come back here and sit on my cock again."

Without another word my unbelievably hot cousin walked over, sat down, and guided my cock into her burning hot, soaking wet pussy with her hand. "Holy fuck baby," she said as she bottomed out and was fully sitting in my lap again, "this thing is fucking huge."

I started moving her hips back and forth while I rubbed her clit. "Mmmm god baby that feels fucking good."

"You like that?"

"Mmmhmm" she moaned.

I started moving her hips harder, "you like your cousin's cock?"

"God yes, I love my cousin's big hard cock, I love it I want more, give me more!" as I increased the speed.

Holly, Hannah and Taylor were looking on this whole time. All of them were rubbing their own clits, and Holly was fiercely holding on to Hannah's inner thigh.

I pushed Jen up so that she was bending over with her hands on the side of the hot tub and I started fucking her hard, gripping her hips and pulling her into me with every thrust. "OH GOD BABY just like that just like that! Don't stop baby don't stop please don't stop, UGHH Fuck baby!"

"You like that? You like getting fucked in front of your family?"

"Oh god yes I love it I love it just don't stop fucking me please baby don't stop fucking me I don't care if they see!"

"You like being my slut?" I said as I began fucking her even harder, hitting the end of her cervix with every thrust. "You like being a slut for my big cock in front of your family?"

"OH GOD YES I LOVE IT YOU BIG FUCKER! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG BABY I WANT YOU TO HURT ME WITH THAT THING! UGGHHH YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

I looked at Hannah, and saw she was watching us in a trance as she rubbed her own clit as fast as she could. I grabbed Jen and moved her over so that she was straddling her 18-year-old cousin.

Hannah audibly gasped and her body trembled. "Oh god oh god oh god" she moaned. Holly slid her hand over to her daughter's pussy and took her place rubbing her clit. "OH GOD YES god yes that feels so good mom that feels so fucking good don't stop don't stop!"

I grabbed Jen by the back of her head while fucking her really rough and pressed her mouth to Hannah's, making them kiss while their giant tits were crushed together. Their moans mingled together as they both approached orgasm.

I put my hand on the back of Aunt Holly's head and lowered her face down to her daughter's burning pussy. Hannah jumped when she felt her mom sucking her clit. Breaking her kiss and burying he hand in her mom's hair she screamed "OH GOD OH GOD MOM YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM OH FUCK MOMMY I'M GONNA CUM MOMMY I'M GONNA CUM IN MOMMY'S MOUTH GONNA FUCKING CUM!! OH GOD I'M CUMMING IN MOMMY'S MOUTH I'M CUMMING IN MOMMY'S MOUTH!!

"Are you mommy's little girl?" I asked, not believing what I was seeing.

"OH FUCK MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL!!" she exclaimed as she came in her mother's mouth while Holly kept on sucking.

I was still fucking Jen as hard as I could and she was screaming "OH GOD I LOVE YOU BABY I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!! JUST DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME WITH THIS GIANT FUCKING COCK BABY DON'T EVER STOP!!"

"Oh fuck Jen I'm gonna cum!"

"OH GOD BABY ME TOO!! MAKE ME CUM YOU FUCKER MAKE YOUR COUSIN CUM MAKE YOUR COUSIN CUM!! OH FUCK RIGHT THERE I'M GONNA CUM I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK YES BABY!!"

"Fuck I'm cumming inside you Jen!"

"UGGHH OH FUCK YES!! CUM INSIDE ME BABY COME INSIDE ME! I CAN FEEL YOU FILLING ME UP! FUCKING COME INSIDE ME YOU FUCKER!!"

I emptied my load deep inside her as she was still cumming, then we both collapsed on the edge of the hot tub. Hannah was still recovering from her explosive orgasm, and Holly and Taylor looked on in wonder and shock at what had just transpired.

(to be continued)

zipzero
zipzero
270 Followers