Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 03

Story Info
James and his aunt have some private time back in the hotel.
1.8k words
4.57
78.7k
87

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers

After Jen, Hannah, and I recovered from our intense orgasms, the three of us, along with Aunt Holly, just kind of cuddled naked together in the hot tub, while Taylor looked on from the other side, clearly unsure what to think about seeing her sister get fucked by her cousin.

"Jesus Christ that was hot," Aunt Holly finally broke the silence.

"I can't believe you ate your daughter's pussy," I balked, "that was fucking hot."

"Yeah, I can't believe it either," Hannah replied, clearly still in a daze.

"It was just some quality family time, no big deal. It was pretty hot feeling my daughter cum in my mouth though," Holly said with a smirk as she leaned over and kissed her daughter.

"You guys think that's a big deal, I just got fucked by my cousin. And he came inside me!" Jen exclaimed, looking at me with a devilish grin.

"You know you liked it," I replied.

"Just a little..." Jen smirked.

Taylor finally chimed in, "Okay, this is getting a little weird, I'm going back to my room."

"It is getting late," Holly agreed. "Hannah get dressed and go back up to your room. James, I'm going to our room too. Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you up there, I'm just going to enjoy the hot tub for a few more minutes."

"Okay, goodnight then, I'll probably be sleeping by the time you come in."

"Okay, goodnight Aunt Holly," I said, disappointed I wasn't going to have any more fun with my hot aunt tonight.

With Taylor, Hannah and Holly gone it was just Jen and myself in the hot tub, both of us still naked.

"So... that was fucking hot," Jen said.

"So you liked your cousin cumming deep inside you?" I quizzed.

"I loved it! I wish you lived closer to me, I'd make sure that big fucking cock of yours came inside me every single day."

"What about your husband," I asked, loving where this was going.

"What about him? Your cock is way bigger than his. I'd fuck you all over the house, I don't care if he catches us. It'd be hot if he did honestly. If he had to watch his wife cum on someone else's cock."

"Maybe I'll have to pay you guys a visit then," I said devilishly.

"Definitely," Jen replied, leaning over to give me a deep kiss. "But for now I have to go back to my room. My husband will probably want to fuck, but I'll be wishing it was you the whole time." And with that she started getting dressed and was out. Deciding it was time for me to go too, I found my trunks and started to make my way back to the room.

The whole walk back my head was swimming with images of everything that happened in the past two days. Aunt Holly sitting on my lap, both of us completely naked, Aunt Holly "seeing if my cock will fit in her mouth," face-fucking her as hard as I could, waking up to my aunt laying naked on top of me, having my three hot cousins and my aunt naked in the tub with me, getting a blowjob from all four, fucking Jen while Holly ate Hannah's pussy. I was in absolute amazement. Could this trip get any better? The only thing I was disappointed about was that Holly was going to be asleep by the time I got back.

Knowing this, I opened the door to our hotel room very softly, and quietly locked it behind me. The light from the TV was on, so the room wasn't completely dark. I turned the corner to the bed, and imagine my surprise when I found my aunt, not asleep, but completely naked on the bed, shoving a massive dildo in and out of her dripping wet pussy, looking me right in the eyes.

My heart pounded and my dick shot up instantly. "It's so big baby, it's so fucking big in my little pussy!" my naked, smoking hot aunt moaned. I just stood there for several moments, amazed and unsure what to do. "Oh my fucking god it feels so good baby," Holly continued.

I moved closer to the bed so that I was standing in front of her, practically between her legs. "It feels so fucking big in my little pussy baby!"

"That's fucking hot Aunt Holly."

"You like watching your aunt fuck herself in front of you? You like me acting like a slut in front of my own nephew?" she asked, not breaking eye contact for a second.

"I fucking love when you act like a slut, you fucking slut." This elicited a powerful moan from my horny aunt, and I leaned down and grabbed her giant, jiggling tits and kissed her hard as she moaned in my mouth.

"I'm imagining that it's your cock fucking me baby. I wish it was your cock so deep inside me right now, I want your cock so fucking bad," she told me, making my cock even harder. "Take that monster out baby, your aunty wants to see it."

I obediently did as I was told. "Oh god yes baby your cock is so fucking huge I want it baby I fucking want to fuck my nephew so bad!" she screamed, still fucking herself with total abandon. "You can't fuck your aunt but I want you to I want you to so fucking bad baby," she moaned, lost in her own pulsations of pleasure. I moved closer and placed my rock-hard cock on her clit and started rubbing it back and forth rapidly.

"HOLY FUCK BABY YES OH GOD YES I LOVE THAT FUCKING COCK!"

"Yeah? You like your nephew's cock?"

"OH GOD YES BABY I LOVE IT I FUCKING LOVE IT I LOVE MY NEPHEW'S GIANT FUCKING COCK!"

"You like being a slut for your own nephew Aunt Holly?" I asked, picking up the pace.

"OH FUCK YES I'M SUCH A SLUT I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUT FOR MY NEPHEW'S PERFECT FUCKING COCK! JUST DON'T STOP PLEASE BABY DON'T STOP I'M GONNA CUM!! YOUR AUNT'S GONNA CUM ON YOUR COCK BABY YOUR AUNT'S GONNA CUM ON YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!" she screamed as I rubbed her clit faster and faster, her dildo still gliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"Tell me you love my cock as you cum on it you fucking bitch."

"I FUCKING LOVE YOUR COCK BABY I FUCKING LOVE MY NEPHEW'S COCK FUCK!! OH GOD OH GOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M FUCKING CUMMING ON MY NEPHEW'S COCK OH GOD I'M SUCH A FUCKING WHORE FUCK!!"

My aunt's obscene screams soon devolved into incomprehensible babbling as she shook and convulsed on the bed, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. It was one of the sexiest sights I had ever seen. As her orgasm broke, she started to slow down with her sex-toy and her convulsions eventually stopped, as did I. She was breathing heavily, and returned her dazed gaze to my eyes. She was about to say something when I suddenly grabbed the dildo and, at the same time that I started rubbing my still rock-hard cock on her clit faster than ever, I began shoving it in and out of her sore pussy as hard as I could.

"FUCK YOU BASTARD THAT HURTS OH GOD IT FUCKING HURTS! SHIT!!" That just made me amp it up. "OH GOD YOU FUCKING BASTARD RAPE YOUR AUNT'S PUSSY JUST LIKE THAT RAPE YOUR AUNT'S PUSSY WITH THAT MASSIVE FUCKING COCK!!"

"Oh you fucking bitch," I said. I was really getting into it at this point. "You're such a fucking slut."

"OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN I'M FUCKING GONNA CUM AGAIN!! HURT ME BABY I WANT YOU TO FUCKING HURT ME!! HURT ME MORE! MAKE YOUR AUNT CUM BABY MAKE YOUR WHORE AUNT CUM AGAIN I WANT IT TO HURT I WANT IT TO FUCKING HURT!!"

"Shut the fuck up you slut!" I yelled to encourage her even more. I was giving her everything I had at this point.

"FUCK I HATE YOU BABY I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH BUT I LOVE YOUR GIANT FUCKING COCK I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I HATE YOU BABY BUT I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK!! OH GOD RIGHT THERE I'M CUMMING YOU FUCKING BASTARD I HATE YOU BUT YOU MAKE ME CUM SO HARD!! I'M CUMMING AND IT HURTS BABY I'M CUMMING AND IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD AAAHHH FUCK I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!"

This was too much for me. Seeing my own aunt in the heights of ecstasy with my hard cock on her clit, her giant fucking tits jiggling up and down, and hearing the filth she was saying made me cum too. As she was still writhing in pleasure and pain I blew my load on to her and it went everywhere. It landed on her perfect tits and got all over her face. Feeling this just made her cum harder "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING WITH MY NEPHEW'S CUM ON MY FACE OF FUCK!"

"You like my cum on your face you little bitch?"

"OH GOD YES I LOVE IT MAKE ME YOUR SLUT BABY MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING SLUT I LOVE BEING MY NEPHEW'S WHORE, FUCK!"

Both of our orgasms were subsiding, and I collapsed on the bed beside her. Her face and tits were glistening with her nephew's cum. After several minutes of the two of us breathing heavily and regaining our composure, I said "so much for being asleep."

Holly turned over to me and said "I was going to go to bed, but I kept thinking about that huge fucking tool you have, and how fucking hot it was watching you fuck my niece with it."

"I knew you liked watching Jen get fucked," I laughed.

"I loved it, it was so hot I needed to cum. I got out my dildo and pretended it was you fucking my with that massive fucking cock," she explained as she kissed me deeply for a minute, "I was hoping that you would walk in and catch me fucking myself."

"So you planned this so you could get my cock?"

"No, that was even better, but I didn't plan that. I just wanted to look into your eyes as you watched your aunt act like a slut and fuck herself in front of you, moaning your name." She kissed me again.

"I'm glad you did, that was fucking hot." I paused for a moment. "So you do want me to fuck you, I knew it."

"Baby, I want you to fuck me so fucking bad, I want to feel your big, hard cock all the way in my pussy, but we can't, that would be incest," she said, kissing me again, harder this time, holding my head.

"So what we've been doing isn't incest?" I asked skeptically.

"No," she answered, "we're just two adults having some fun. But if you shoved this big, hard, hot thing" she said, grabbing my slowly deflating cock and giving it a couple hard squeezes, "deep, deep, inside your aunt's tight little pussy," kissing me again and rubbing my cock, "that would be wrong baby."

(to be continued)

zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers