Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 04

Story Info
James spends more time with cousin Taylor.
2.7k words
3.02
60.1k
57

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers

Aunt Holly and I woke up naked and covered in each other's bodily fluids for the second morning in a row. This was already the best vacation I've ever had!

"What do you want to do today, Aunt Holly?" I asked as I helped myself to her amazing DD tits.

"As much as I would love to stay in bed and play with this thing all day" Holly said as she gripped my growing cock, "I really do need to catch up with my sisters. And it wouldn't kill you to hangout with your cousins for a while without fucking them," she grinned as she slowly scraped her nails down my chest.

"I guess," I said as I moved in for a kiss. We kissed each other passionately and sloppily for a few minutes while she jerked off my 8-inch cock, before she broke the kiss and slapped me across the face.

"What was that for?" I questioned with a grin.

"For being such a bad boy. You shouldn't be making out with your own aunt," she answered as she kissed me briefly again.

"And you shouldn't be holding your nephew's hard cock in your hand," I replied, kissing her again.

"But I love it. It feels so good in my hand," she responded, stroking me faster, "so big, and hot, and heavy."

We kissed deeply for a few more minutes before she stood up abruptly and announced "I really have to get going" with an evil grin, "I hope you'll be okay without my helping hand."

"I'm sure I'll be okay," I smiled, "maybe I will take your advice and spend some quality time with my cousins."

***

That morning I had breakfast with some of the family. At the table were myself, Hannah, Jen, Taylor, and sundry relatives who quite frankly aren't relevant to this tale. I was trying to make plans for the day, but it was difficult to concentrate with my cousins' tits practically in my face. Hannah was wearing a very low cut tight pink shirt that left little of her perky 18-year-old D-cups to the imagination. Jen was wearing a skin tight white crop top, also very low cut which, coupled with the presence of her enormous, jiggly H-cup tits, left an impression altogether obscene. Taylor was predictably dressed a little more modestly, with a black t-shirt and jeans, but the outline of her cute C-cup tits were still visible.

Hannah wanted to hang out with her mom, so I figured she was a dead-end for today, and Jen had some plans with her husband (which of course brought a smile to both of our faces), so I turned my attention to Taylor.

"Well, I heard that that there's a nice nature walk off the beach a couple miles away. I was thinking about laying out on the beach for a while, and then going for a nice walk."

"That sounds pretty cool," I said, "I might have to join you."

"Well... uhh... I was actually thinking about going alone, to get some time to myself. Ya know, it's been kinda crazy lately, I need some time to proce-"

"Nonsense," I cut her off, knowing she wouldn't stick up for herself, "I'll go with you, it'll be great! I think everyone's done with breakfast, we can get ready and go right now."

"Uhh... okay I guess," she stammered, "I'll meet you out back by my car."

***

Taylor and I got to the beach about 20 minutes later. I had changed into another pair of trunks, she was wearing the same outfit. "How are you going to sunbathe wearing jeans and a shirt" I asked as we got out of the car.

"I'm sure you'd like to know" she teased. I had been able to get her into a slightly better mood on our way here. Instead of waiting for my response, she simply pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her cute, perky tits contained in a black bikini top only slightly too small. She followed this by taking her jeans off, and I didn't hesitate to take an eyeful of my gorgeous cousin standing there in her almost naked. "Stop looking at me like that your perv!" she giggled as she put her clothes in the car and shut the door."

"You weren't calling me a perv when you sucked my cock yesterday," I replied as we started walking.

"Shut up!" she said, punching my arm, "that was not my idea!"

"You didn't seem to mind though. In fact, I recall you getting pretty into it."

Taylor blushed a deep crimson again. "Well you did say I was the best out of anyone," she said this with a slight smile, her eyes glued to the ground.

"You definitely were," I replied truthfully. "I hope that wasn't the last time. Taylor made no reply, but her smile got bigger as we neared the entrance to the beach.

"Jesus," I said, "I didn't know it was going to be so crowded." The beach was infested with people from end to end, most of them unsightly looking with an aura that reminded one vaguely of expired milk. "There should be a section for the normal people here, and a section for us beautiful people," I joked.

"Shut up," Taylor said again, her smile returning to her face. I don't think she was used to compliments, despite being very cute with a rocking body. "But seriously, this place is crowded. I hope I can find a quiet spot to lay out for a while."

As we made our way through the sea of people, doing our best not to step on the oblivious beach-goers laying in the sun or the kids darting in front of us we were nauseated my the sights and smells of America's most unappealing citizens, all of whom seemed to be gathered at this very beach.

"Well this fucking sucks," I announced to the world.

"Yeah seriously," my cousin replied, "I was looking forward to a little peace and quiet."

"Let's just go straight to the nature walk you were talking about. It can't be any worse than this."

"Sure, the entrance should be just over there in that brush," she said, pointing to the edge of the nearby forest.

I was so relieved once we got to the forest, being surrounded by all that unseemly flesh was distracting me from my visions of all the dirty things I wanted to do to my hot cousin. "Ahh, this is much better," she said, "not a soul in sight." I'll leave it to the audience to make their own conclusions about what the overpopulation of the beach says about middle America when juxtaposed with the complete emptiness of the adjacent nature trail.

"Exactly what I was thinking," I said as I suddenly grabbed her ass.

She jolted and swatted my hand away, saying "Hey! Just because we all got carried away last night doesn't mean I want to do anything with my little cousin! You know I wanted to get away for the day because how uncomfortable everything made me."

"You're right" I lied, "I would hate to make you uncomfortable." I placed my hand on the small of her back, and quickly slid it down to her ass again, must to her visible annoyance. Too bad for her my cock was getting hard and she was looking good. So I decided to tell her. "But my cock is getting hard and you're looking good."

"Thanks" she said sarcastically, pushing my hand away again, "I'm really glad to know that my own cousin just looks at me as a piece of meat."

I brought my hand back to her tight ass with a smack. "Not just as a piece of meat. I think you're great cousin, an even better friend, an amazing person, and a beautiful young woman, but right now, like I said, my cock is hard and you're looking good."

Taylor didn't move my hand this time, and I even noticed her glancing down when I mentioned my hard cock. "You're a jerk, you know that."

"I don't care about that," I told her as I slid my hand under her bikini and gave her bare ass a nice squeeze. "I care about this."

"I don't know what you think is going to happen on this public trail in clear view."

"Well it's a good thing I see a nice little secluded spot down that trail," I said, pointing to a clearing about 50 feet down a side-trail."

Taylor didn't say anything as I led her deeper in the forest. When we got to the clearing I took the towel she had brought to lay out on and spread it on the ground. "I don't know what you're doing, I don't like being here right now, I want to go back."

I grabbed her hips and turned her to face me, smiling at the look of astonishment on her face. I pulled her in for a kiss, and held her there with one hand on the back of her head and the other on the small of her back as she tried to push me away. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and continued our kiss until she stopped pushing me and rested one hand on my muscular arm and the other on my equally muscular shoulder. I began using my hands to explore her body as I ground my raging cock into her pussy. She soon responded by gripping me harder and pressing her pelvis into mine. "Mmmmmm," she murmured into my mouth. I grabbed her ass and really pulled her into me. We were grinding hot and heavy now, her hands on my back and running through my hair, her soft, luscious tits pressed to my chest. I wanted more, so I sat down on the towel, and pulled Taylor down so that she was sitting in my lap, straddling me, my cock poking up between her thighs in my trunks. "James no, this is going to far..." she said as she started to grind on my cock again. I placed a hand on her ass to encourage her. I placed my other hand on the back of her head and guided her to me. We kissed deep and hard, and soon her hands were running through my hair again

I slid my hand up her back and undid her bikini top. She pulled back and said "No, we shouldn't..."

"Just trust me," placing my hands on her bikini, pushing my hands into her soft, yielding tits. "You know that I care about you Taylor, you've always been my favorite cousin."

"Really?" she asked innocently as I removed her bikini, exposing her perky, milk-white tits to my view, and my eager hands.

"Of course baby, I've always looked up to you and I have so much respect for you," I said, kissing her again, still groping her big, supple tits. "I would never do anything to hurt you."

"Mmmm I care about you, James."

"Do you love me?"

"Mmmmm I love you so much baby."

"I love you too Taylor," I said, happy that that it was so easy to get my shy, nervous cousin out of her clothes. I was enjoying toying with her feelings.

I undid the string holding her bottoms together. Taylor didn't say anything. Nor did she protest when I lifted her up and removed my trunks. I threw them to the side and made sure to fling the pieces of her bikini into opposite directions of the woods.

Once Taylor sat back down we instantly started grinding again, her soaking wet pussy against my rock-hard cock. "Mmm baby that feels good."

"You like my cock baby?"

"Yes James, it's so big and hard," she said as she continued grinding harder and harder.

"Yo know how good it would feel inside you?"

"Mmm so good baby, it would feel so good inside me," she breathed in between soft moans, "but it's wrong."

I gently but firmly grasped the back of Taylor's hair and turned her face up so I could look her in the eyes. "Taylor, I need you, I need to make love to you and I need you to feel from the inside how badly I need you. I don't want Jen, I don't want Holly, I only want you, I need you Taylor."

I could see tears forming in her eyes as she moaned "Yes baby, I need you too!"

"I love you Taylor" I whispered as I slid my throbbing cock all the way into her burning pussy.

"Oh god I love you to baby I love you so much," she gasped as she bit into my shoulder and dug her nails into my back.

I got into a rhythm of slow, deep movements that bottomed out in her wet pussy with every thrust.

"Oh baby that feels sooo fucking good, you're so deep inside me baby." I started to play with her clit in time with my thrusts. My cousin was beginning to lose herself in her ecstasy. "Oh fuck just like that baby just like that please don't stop baby please don't stop!"

She started bucking on my cock, fucking me harder and harder. "You haven't been touched in a while, have you?" I asked, an evil look in my eye that went unnoticed.

"No, it's been a long time since I've had anyone to touch me."

"You have me now and I promise that I won't ever hurt you, I need you every day."

"Oh god baby I need you! I need you so bad baby! Your cock feels so good inside of me please don't stop baby please don't stop!"

I knew she was getting close and I picked up my pace, saying "Are you going to cum on my cock baby? I want to feel you cum on my cock."

"Oh god yes baby you're going to make me cum on your cock! I love you so much baby, I love you so much!"

"I love you Taylor, you make my cock feel so fucking good! Now cum for me baby, cum for me while I cum in you."

"Oh fuck babe I'm so close, your cock feels so fucking big inside me, but you can't cum inside me, you have to pull out I'm not on the pill!"

"Of course I'll pull out baby, I promise, anything you want. I love you Taylor.. Oh fuck..I love you so fucking much Taylor so fucking much!"

"That's it baby right there, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK OH FUCK I LOVE YOU BABY OH GOD I LOVE YOU JAMES! OH FUCK OH FUCK I'M CUMMING SO HARD ON YOUR GIANT FUCKING COCK!!"

I was feeling fucking amazing, especially because I knew what I was about to do to my sweet, innocent cousin. "Fuck I'm cumming Taylor, I'm cumming so deep inside you." She, still in the middle of her most heartfelt orgasm, opened her eyes in shock. SLAP! I brought my hand up and slapped her face, not as hard as I could, but definitely enough hard enough to hurt. "I can't believe you were stupid enough to believe that shit I said." Tears were already forming on her face. "I just needed a hole to fuck, and your sister wasn't around," I said, pulling her into me harder, "I'd rather be fucking Jen right now, you saw how much hotter she is than you." She could feel my cum shooting deep inside her womb at this point, and she was now sobbing while still cumming hard, hot tears running down her face, bucking uncontrollably and screaming "OH FUCK JAMES OH FUCK! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU AH AH AHHH!!"

We continued thrashing together for what felt like an eternity, until we slowed down and finally came to a stop. Both of us breathing heavily, her sobbing uncontrollably, I pushed her off of me and off the towel and into the bare forest floor. I got up and put on my trunks, gathered up the towel, and noticed that her black string bikini would be impossible to find in these woods. I smiled to myself as I looked at my poor cousin crying naked on the ground, her face in her hands, her body wracked with sobs and covered in dirt.

"Two down, two to go. Meet me by the car, you're my ride," I said as I walked back up the trail.

(to be continued)

zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers