Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YES BABY FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER! OH YOU'RE SUCH A DIRTY BOY OH GOD YES! FUCK YOUR SLUTTY AUNT BABY FUCK ME HARDER I WANT IT HARDER UGGHHH!!

I was gripping her ass for all I was worth, pulling her into me with every thrust.

"OH YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT! FUCK YOU! YOU'RE FUCKING YOUR AUNT SO FUCKING GOOD BABY! I HATE YOU! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK BUT I HATE YOU! I HATE THAT YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!!"

"Ugh you dirty bitch!" I yelled, slapping her ass hard, "You're such a dirty fucking bitch!"

"I'M SUCH A DIRTY BITCH, I'M SUCH A FUCKING DIRTY BITCH FOR YOUR COCK! YEAH BABY, RIP ME APART, I WANT YOU TO HURT ME WITH THAT GIANT FUCKING COCK!!"

Holly was breathing heavily now, dead to the world around her, only existing in our incestuous union. Sweat was pouring off both of us, our bodies heaving. My whole body hurt but I wasn't done yet. "You're such a fucking whore, you know that? You're such a fucking whore for you're nephew's cock."

I could see my words were having an effect. She was twerking on my cock now, bucking uncontrollably. "I'M SUCH A FUCKING WHORE I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK! I'D DO ANYTHING FOR IT BABY ANYTHING FOR MY NEPHEW'S PERFECT FUCKING MONSTER COCK! YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT YOU FUCK YOUR AUNT SO GOOD BABY SO GOOD! SO BIG... AND HARD!!"

Holly gripped her hands into my hair now, the pain just encouraging me. "Ugh, you fucking cunt!"

"OH YEAH? FUCK ME HARDER THEN YOU LITTLE FUCKER! FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT! IF YOU'RE GONNA FUCK ME FUCK ME LIKE A REAL MAN!" This was it, I was giving her everything I had at this point. I wasn't breathing, wasn't seeing, just fucking. I knew we were both close. "OH GOD BABY YOU'RE FUCKING YOUR AUNT SO GOOD OH MY GOD BABY I'M GONNA CUM YOU'RE AUNT'S GONNA CUM ON YOUR GIANT FUCKING COCK!! OH GOD BABY RIP ME OPEN!"

"Look me in the eyes you bitch, I'm gonna cum too!"

"YEAH BABY I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! I WANT YOUR FUCKING HORSE COCK TO CUM INSIDE YOUR DIRTY AUNTY! OH-OH-OH FUCK BABY I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD! FILL ME UP YOU LITTLE FUCKER FILL YOUR AUNT UP WITH YOUR CUM!! OH GOD I LOVE YOU BABY I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!"

We came in each other's arms, looking into each other's eyes. As we were coming back down Holly pressed her lips to mine and we kissed deeply and passionately. We stayed locked together in an incestuous kiss, my slowly deflating cock still in her warm pussy, for at least 15 minutes. We were oblivious to the crowd that must have gathered around us and to the rest of the word. We fell asleep in this position, not caring what happened. When we awoke it was beginning to grow dark. We got up without a word and made our way back to the car without even bothering to look for our clothes.

(to be continued)

12