Vacation with My Aunty Ch. 04

Story Info
Aunties play with my cock again.
11.5k words
3.73
26.7k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 12/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
golitfls
golitfls
57 Followers

*****Many thanks to Eagles111 for editing assistance.****

I do not bother with trouser. I lay on my bed naked. My cock is hard as an iron and point to the roof and also it is sore from so much handling. But I am happy as long as aunt Belly is happy. I have no problem with the fun she gets playing with my cock. I try to catch some sleep, but with a hard dripping cock it is hard to sleep. I feel a strong urge to cum, but I do not touch my cock as I am told.

When I wake up in the morning I find my cock is still hard but the soreness has gone. I figure out that I am a bit late as it took longer to get sleep last night. looking at the clock I see it's about 7. I can't hear others' voices, but I am sure Belly will come to my room to wake me up. So, I remain laid naked on my bed thinking Belly will love to see my rock hard cock pointing to the ceiling . I figure out that I also like being played and shown by Belly.

I begin to think about today- I have a check up in the morning and an invitation to Askura in the afternoon. So it is very likely that Belly will not get enough chance to play with my cock. She may be upset, but I don't want her to be unhappy. So I have to let her play in between time by telling her something that will give her some reason.

Belly comes in my room with a cup of tea, seeing me naked on my bed she smiles broadly. Putting the plate on the bedside table she sits beside me. I remain laying on my bed and let her stare at my cock. After sometime she says, "Oh you are awake!!"

she tells me to get up and finish my tea saying, "Keya's daughter Rene will come to check up on you."

I know that. But before Rene comes I want to let Belly play with my cock. Her staring tells me she would love that. I know she wants to play with my cock now and to get enough time before Rene comes, she tells me to hurry. I want to give her even more time. So, taking the tea I tell her, "Aunty I am still nervous about the test."

Putting her hand on my cock Belly tells me, "Don't be nervous."

And with a smile she says, "I told you last night you will pass the test."

I am not nervous, but I reply to my aunty, "Please help me to increase my fitness like you did last night if you have time."

Belly now slowly begins to stroke my cock and says, "Do not worry dear and I am here to make you feel easier."

I know how much she loves to play with my cock. Her happy face tells me all. And I am letting her have her fun. After giving my cock slow light stroke for fifteen minutes she tells me, "I shall give you the fitness increase test until Rene comes so that you don't have to fear for your test."

It is clear to me that she loves to tease my cock. I want to see her happy. So I reply, "Thank you sweet aunty."

You too, saying this she begins to jerk me at a very high speed. It takes only five minutes to get me on the verge of cumming. Just as l reach the verge of cumming, she lets go my cock. Just one stroke or two would make me cum. My cock begins dancing and Belly happily enjoys the show.

After my cock stops dancing, Belly holds my cock again. She then, with one hand pulls back the foreskin completely, and with just two fingers of her other hand begins to massage my cock head. She keeps doing this cock head massage and I feel like I'm on the verge of cumming the entire time. She never stops or slows down.

After some time she starts chit chat with me, while not stopping her massage, like she's just having a chat with me while playing. Her happy face tells how much she loves her play. She plays with my cock like it is a very normal thing, like it is very natural to play with my cock while having a chat. She keeps playing with in a way like she is doing it for my own good. My urge for cumming becomes intolerable, but I don't say anything to Belly. I like her happy face and I have no problems with her fun. I decide that I shall act more innocent so that she can get more fun with my cock.

She keeps playing with my cock for more than an hour. Finally she covers my cockhead with foreskin and lets go. My cock was on the verge of cumming the entire time and now it begins to dance. This time someone knocks on the front door of the house. But Belly seems like she can not hear the knocks. She keeps staring at my cock watching it dance. After about a minute my cock stops dancing and the doorbell rings again. This time Belly hears it. she says, "It's Rene."

And further says, "Don't move while I shall get her."

She goes to answer the door and I remain laying on my bed with a hard dripping cock.

Belly opens the door and I hear a female voice unfamiliar to me. Belly talks to her at doorstep and takes her in drawing room. The newcomer is about forty years of age and has a bag with her. Belly sits on sofa facing my room and the newcomer sits across from her. She tells Belly, "I'm Kona and I work for a company that is in charge of social welfare."

And adds, "I'm here to raise funds for our next project as I have some things with me which you can buy and be a part of this cause."

She then opens her bag and pulls out some items and begins to present her products.

Belly then looks at me through the open door, I now realize Belly has left the door open thinking Rene has come, but that is not the case. Though Kona can not see me, I feel ok as the open door made no harm.

This time Belly catches my eyes and indicates me not to move. I also see a naughty smile on her face.

She then tells Kona, "I can't see your items from there."

Then she tells her, "You can sit here." And she indicates a place on the sofa next to her from where I can be seen.

Kona takes her seat next to Belly, I can also see her. I look at Belly, she again indicates me not to move. So I remain there naked. Kona begins to tell her about numerous products. A few minutes passes, but Kona does not notice me. Belly indicates me not to move one more time and picks up an item. Suddenly she drops that item and it stops a few feet away from my open door. Belly immediately stands to retrieve the item and indicates me not to move once more.

I understand that she wants to show my cock to Kana, I also realize how much she loves to show my cock . So I remain there unmoved.

Belly picks up the item then turns around to face Kona, unblocking her view to my door. Finally Kona notices me lying on my bed naked. she opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Belly again sits next to her and begins to see other things. Kona every now and then steals glances at me. Belly notices that. After some time Belly says, "I shall take some items so let me get some money."

And stands up, indicating for me to face the other way. I do what she wants and she goes to the other room.

I understand that Belly wants Kona to see my cock fearlessly, so she leaves her alone in the room and indicates me to face other way.

As Belly leaves the room, I see out of the corner of my eye that Kona is staring at my cock. It begins to twitch. I lay there unmoved and keep looking through the corner of my eye. Kona never takes her eyes from my cock. Belly is taking much longer than I expected but Kona seems not bothered at all. She has an amazing look on her face.

After some time Belly comes back to Kona quietly. pretending she doesn't notice Kona staring at my cock, she sits beside Kona and takes an item, pretending to look it over. Kona finally takes her eyes from my cock. But after a few moment later she continues to steal glances from time to time.

Belly gives the item to Kona and catches her glancing at my cock. Acting surprised she tells Kona, "Oh sorry."

And with a smile says, "I forgot to shut the door."

I think she tells this to Kona to make her feel more at ease. Kona simply replies, "It's ok."

And she just smiles, continuing to steal glances at my cock.

After a minute or two Belly tells her, "I forget I was giving him a fitness massage when you knocked so would you mind me continue with him while you show me some more items in his room?"

Sensing that she will be able to see my cock up close she smiles broadly and replies, "fine."

But I know she will love it. Belly also knows it too. She just doesn't wants to make it that obvious. They both came into my room.

Belly looks at me saying, "This is Kona and she wants to show me some items that she sells."

l look at Kona. Belly says again, "As you have a test in a while I think it is better to do the business here while I can give you the massage and she didn't mind."

I reply, "Thank you aunty."

Belly then tells Kona to sit on the couch while she sits on the bed beside me, facing each other. Belly takes my cock in her hand and begins to move right to left and then forward and backward. She then pulls my foreskin fully back and holds my cock at the very base, blatantly displaying it to Kona. I notice Kona is just staring at my cock with a happy smile.

Then suddenly Belly begins to massage my cock head with two fingers.

Kona now picks an item and begins to tell Belly something about it while looking at my cock. Belly massages my cock head for some time and takes me to the verge of cumming. She then lets go my cock, and my cock begins to dance.

Kona stops talking and stares at my dancing cock openly with a naughty pleasant smile on her face.

After my cock stops dancing Belly takes my cock head and pulls it down. I immediately know what she is going to do. I think she realizes that Kona loves seeing my cockdance. So she is going to give her a good show. And I am right, she lets go my cock, making it spring back and slaps me on the belly then it begins dancing once more. After my cock stops dancing, Belly again takes my cock head and pulls left. She then lets go my cock, causing it to start dancing again.

Kona is now openly staring at my cock, forgetting that she is here to sell products.

Belly pretends to be ignorant about Kona and makes my cock dance again and again.

After some time Belly takes my cock in her hand and begins to stroke it slowly at first, then speeds up. She takes me very close to orgasm and leaves my cock unattended. My cock twitch and starts dancing.

I hear Kona's giggles but Belly does not bother, she is enjoying giving Kona a good time.

After my cock stops dancing she begins to stroke my cock again. She again takes me close to cumming and stops. She keeps doing this over and over. Kona's giggle turns into laughter by this time.

Then suddenly Kona's phone begins to ring. She answers the call and from what we can hear, her boss is accusing her for taking too much time. Belly then tells Kona to tell her boss to come over here. Kona does just that and her boss agrees to come.

In the meantime Belly never stops teasing me and Kona never takes her eyes from my cock.

A few minutes later there is a knock on the door. Belly tells Kona, "It must be your boss."

And with naughty smile requests her, "Do you mind to open the door as I am giving him a massage?"

Kona replies, "Oh no not at all." And goes to open the door.

Belly then looks at me and smiles happily.

I say, "Thank you aunty and you are doing a great help to me."

Belly says, "No no, I only make you feel better so don't worry."

And once again begins to stroke my cock, this time with much more speed.

Kona opens the door and I hear a female voice say, "What's taking so long Kona?"

I hear Kona replies in a very low voice, "There is a young boy laying naked in that room and he has a very big cock."

And says again, "The woman in the room is teasing him continuously."

Then lowers her voice, "You know we both have a fantasy of teasing a young cock but never got a chance."

The newcomer says, "Besides I never teased a cock and since my divorce it is about ten years last time I touched a cock, so let's go inside because I think we have a chance today."

Kona says with smile, "Let's see."

They both enter in the room. Kona introduces her boss to Belly. Her name is Tina. She is about fifty years of age.

Tina at first takes a good look at my cock. Belly tells her, "I want to help you greatly for your social cause more than merely buying an item or two. So I want to talk to you privately if you please come with me to the drawing room."

Then she tells Kona, "Do you mind giving him the massage I was giving him?"

Kona smiles happily and says, "I will definitely do that so please feel free to make a detailed discussion with my boss and you don't have to worry about the massage."

Belly thanks Kona and leaves with Tina, I think they all understand what Kona just said.

And I am right. As soon as Belly leaves, Kona sits on the bed and takes my cock in her hand and begins to stroke it immediately vigorously. She takes me very close to orgasm and releases my cock. My cock begins to dance. She enjoys the sight and smiles naughtily. After my cock stops dancing she again begins her vigorous stroking.

While being teased by Kona I can overhear the conversation of Belly and Tina.

Belly tells Tina, "The boy you just saw in the room is my nephew and he can dance very well."

And she continues saying, "If you can arrange a show I shall donate all the money for your fund."

Then she concludes, "so you know what I mean."

Tina replies, "What I have just heard from Kona I think I understand and in that way we can raise more money."

Belly says, "I've already heard your conversation with Kona and that's is also a reason I am offering you about the show."

And she asks Tina, "Can you manage this?"

Tina says, "I can definitely do that and I think it will be good to do a little dance show in n the beginning and then..."

Belly completes the remaining with a smile, "And then the actual show will begin."

Hearing this Tina begins to laugh. Belly tells her giggling, "Do you mind massaging him a little now?"

Tina says with naughty smile, "Oh my God really?"

Then she continues saying, "It's like dream come true as I always dreamed of teasing a cock."

Belly says, "It's nothing better than teasing a young cock and you are getting just that so tease it to your heart's content."

Tina says, "Thank you and don't worry about teasing as I will make the most of it."

Belly says smiling, "I'm glad and you are most welcome to do the teasing."

In the meantime Kona never stops teasing me. From her facial expressions anyone can tell how much she is loving this. I just Iaid there on my bed and let her enjoy her time as Belly wants just that.

Belly enters the room with Tina. Both of them notice Kona is stroking my cock vigorously. They just stand there and kept watching as Kona takes me to the verge of cumming for the sixth time and lets go my cock. My cock begins dancing, which makes the women laugh.

After my cock stops dancing Belly tells Kona, "Thanks for your help and for now Tina will help him with his massage while you kindly show me the products."

Kona says, "I'd like to give him one more massage."

And says again, "Then I shall show you the products please."

Belly replies with a smile, "Oh God of course you can do."

Kona begins to stroke my cock with a very high speed, then she slows down. As I get close to orgasm she merely strokes me but does not stop. She keeps me on the verge of cumming for thirty minutes and when I need only half stroke to cum she stops completely and lets go my cock. My cock begins to twitch and dance madly. They all watch this while laughing. After my cock stops dancing Kona goes to present her selling items to Belly and Tina replaces Kona on the bed and immediately begins to stroke my cock with a naughty smile.

Belly and Kona sit on the couch facing me. Kona picks up a product and begins to present it to Belly but Belly indicates her to stop and watch what Tina is doing to my cock. It is clear that showing products is bullshit, Belly just wants Tina to play with my cock. Kona smiles broadly and continues watch her boss play with my cock.

Tina takes me to the brink of orgasm by stroking at a very high speed and like the others, she too lets go my cock. My cock starts dancing. Tina and others watch my dancing cock and laugh pleasantly. After my cock stops dancing Tina starts stroking my cock again. Again she stops after taking me to the verge of cumming. Then after watching my cock dancing she starts stroking my cock again. She keeps doing it over and over. It is clear that she is enjoying it a lot.

Belly remains sitting on the couch with Kona and lets Tina continue to play with my cock. I think Belly literally wants Tina to tease my cock to her heart's content as she promised her earlier.

Tina takes me to the verge of cumming for fifteen times in under thirty minutes. I am being continuously teased for three hours now. Tina is taking only thirty seconds to take me on the verge of cumming. She takes me on the verge of cumming one more time and lets go my cock. After watching my dancing cock she looks at Belly with a clear question on her face.

Belly tells her, "You are giving a very good massage so if you don't mind please give him some more of it."

Tina replies, "I have to go but I don't mind massage him some more."

Belly says, "Thank you please begin then."

They exchange a knowing smile. And I realise that what I think about Belly wants Tina to tease my cock to her heart's content is right. And belly also keeps her promises. And I believe as long as it is about teasing my cock she loves to keep her promises more. But the teasing becomes intolerable to me. But I also know that they all are having a good time. So I lay on my bed innocently and let Tina tease me.

She begins to tease my cock again. She keeps doing it for another thirty minutes. In this time she has me on the verge of cumming twenty five times. As the time passes she takes lesser time, now she is taking only fifteen seconds to take me on the verge of cumming. All the time Belly just keeps watching. Finally Tina lets go my cock and says, "I have to go now."

Belly tells her, "But before you leave I want you to see how he dances."

Tina begins to say, "But no need I must go ..."

Ignoring her Belly tells me, "You have a dance program she is going to conduct so show her how you dance."

And plays a dance number with a lots of beats on her phone.

I only say, "Ok aunty."

And then I take my trouser.

Tina says, "I have to go..."

Cutting her midway Belly tells me, "No need to put on trouser because Tina is in a hurry so just show her a few dance moves."

I fully know what she wants. So I again just say, "Ok aunty."

Sensing that I shall dance in nude Tina says, "Probably I should watch this."

Belly tells her, "My pleasure."

Then pointing to the couch she says, "Sit on the couch please."

Tina sits on the couch with Belly and Kona. I step on the floor and starts dancing facing away from them as it was the actual dance move in the music video.

But Belly immediately stops music and tells me, "Dance facing us and you don't have to show a lot of steps and dance accordingly."

And says again, "It's like a mini audition so you just have to move your hip with the music."

Hearing this, a naughty smile appears on the face of Tina and Kona. They realize what they are going to see. I also understand what Belly wants to show them. She wants them to see how my big erect cock dance while I dance. To make it even more interesting she doesn't want me to dance accordingly, she just wants me to move my hip with music. Aunty always supports my dancing, so I will provide what she wants of me now and give them a good show. The smile on their faces say they will love it.

Belly starts the music again and I begin to move my hip facing them. They all laugh seeing my cock dance with me. Knowing they are enjoying this I begin to move my hip more rapidly. Their smiles get bigger. They laughed hole heartedly. I dance for the full music and then stop with the music.

golitfls
golitfls
57 Followers