Vacation with My Aunty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina tells Belly, "It is quite a performance so I would regret if I didn't watch this."

Belly tells her, "Would you like to watch one more dance?"

Tina replies readily, "Oh yes please."

Belly now plays a rapid beat trance dj mix and tells me to dance. I begin to dance. But I do nothing of dancing. I just begin to move and shake my hip vigorously with the rapid beat of the music. My cock dance madly some times slapping on my thigh sometime on my belly. They all enjoy my dance. I stop with the music. They're still laughing.

After the music stops Belly asks Tina, "Is he good enough for the show?"

Tina replies with a laugh, "Oh God, what? He is more than good and I shall arrange the show very soon."

I notice that Kona is staring at my cock. It seems like she wants to tease me again before leaving.

Belly also notices that. She tells Kona, "If you kindly massage him I can discuss with Tina about the arrangements for the show."

Kona becomes elated but surprisingly Tina does not look bothered. The urgency of leaving is gone now.

Kona tells me to lay on the bed. I just do that. She begins to stroke my cock sitting beside me on the bed facing Belly and Tina.

Belly asks Tina about the program but she says though she's the boss and will make the final decision she have to talk to others. She also says she will do it real quick.

In the meantime Kona takes me five times to the verge of cumming. I think that Belly will stop her now, but she keeps talking to Tina about this and that nothing important in particular, knowing that Kona is having a great time teasing my cock. And it looks like Tina is also in no hurry now. She is probably giving her employee a golden chance to have fun.

In the next thirty minutes Kona takes me to the verge of cumming twenty times. She needs now only ten seconds to take me on the verge of cumming.

Finally Tina says, "We must go now."

And tells Kona, "come with me."

Kona lets go my cock taking me to the verge of cumming one more time.

Tina and Belly exchange their contact numbers and Tina leaves with Kona bidding us goodbye.

Belly then comes to me. Sitting beside me on the bed she tells me, "You are a good boy and you danced very well because everyone loved your dance."

And looking at my hard cock she again says, "Now Rene may come anytime soon so I shall give you the fitness increase massage for the final time before the test."

I say, "Thank you aunty."

Belly begins to jerk my cock very fast, and it only takes thirty seconds to take me on the verge of cumming. After my cock stops dancing she starts over again. I now realize how much she loves to tease my cock. In the morning she teased me. Then she arranged for Kona and Tina. Now she again teases me. I am being teased continuously from morning. I'm also loving this because I just love the happy smile on Belly's face. She keeps teasing my cock until the doorbell rings.

Letting go of my cock she tells me, "This time it must be Rene, so, don't move I will get her."

She goes to the main door to invite Rene in. I can hear as Rene introduces herself to Belly and enters the house. I can also hear the footsteps of others too.

Rene then tells Belly, "This is my friend Toma and her mother Soma."

Then she explains, Toma's mother has to get a check up today. They normally goes to hospital with her for a check up. As today she will go hospital from here, so they're with her.

Then she also tells Belly, "If you want they can wait here until I am done with check up."

Belly says, "No need to wait here."

Then she continues. "They can be with us if they want."

And she adds, "Besides like your mother did this check up will take some time."

Rene then replies, "From what mom told me last night, I realized that taking Toma and Soma with me will not be a problem and most importantly they also heard everything from my mom and wanted to come here with me."

Belly replies, "What the hell! Of course you are more than welcome then."

Rene then asks Belly, "What do you want?"

And tells Belly, "It seems it is not going to be a regular circumcision event."

Belly replies in a very low voice, "It is common in villages that after circumcision all the women come with gifts to watch the circumcised penis."

Belly goes on explaining, "it's very innocent setting and fun to me so I want the guests and visitors to have a good view."

She carries on explaining, "I want them to view his big hard cock because I think he also should give them a sight to remember as a return gift."

Then Belly concludes in whispering voice, "I have also recently realized that nearly every middle aged woman have a wish to tease a young cock so I also want them to fulfill their wish as a gift from his side." And she smiles and rest of them join her.

Then Soma says, "I always wanted to tease a cock but never got a chance."

Belly tells her, "You can do it here as we are here to tease him in the name of check up and I also think all this teasing will keep him hard all the time for the viewers after his circumcision and most importantly I don't want him to understand my plan."

Soma thanks Belly. Belly then asks Rene, "Do you know a doctor having the same interest?"

And says, "I want you to talk to her."

Rene replies, "I work in a hospital for ladies where everything is for women and they all have a desire to tease a cock but never got a chance."

And says again, "This is including me and I when I shall tell them about this I think they will consider this as they have got a jackpot."

Rene keeps on saying, "I will talk to them today upon arriving at the hospital."

Belly says, "How much time do you have before you have to leave for the hospital?"

Rene replies with a smile, "About four hours."

Belly then says with a smile, "Let's check up on him. Shall we?"

Rene replies with a smile, "Definitely."

They all laugh. Belly then takes them to my room. Entering the room they stare at my cock. My cock is as hard as iron from the teasing all morning.

Belly lets them to stare at my cock. I just lay there innocently, as I don't want Belly to understand that I know her plan. I don't want to spoil her fun. After sometime she tells them to sit on the couch. The three of them sit on the couch while Belly takes me down from the bed, holding my hand and makes me stand before them, and informs me pointing at Rene, "This is Rene with her friend Toma and her mom Soma and they are all here to help you."

I just say, "Thank you all."

Belly then tells Rene, "Please begin the check up."

Rene takes my cock head in her fingers and points it to the floor and then lets go. My cock springs back quickly and begins dancing. They all see my dancing cock with great amazement. Then Rene tells Soma, "You do it first."

I realize that Soma just told them outside my room that she always wants to tease a cock but never got a chance, so here Rene offers her friend's mother the first place.

Belly takes me by the hand and make me stand exactly facing Soma who is sitting between Rene and Toma on the couch and tells Soma, "Please do the check up taking your time and kindly make sure to do it thoroughly."

I understand that Belly is offering Soma a good amount of time for her first cocktease play. I have been teased by three women in the morning and now I am going to be teased by another three women. Though I have a strong urge to cum and the teasing seems intolerable, I am happy with what Belly is doing with me. Her fun gives me fun. I am loving every minute of her game.

Soma just smiles and takes my cock in her hand and begins to jerk me slowly at first and then speeds up. She takes me close to orgasm and indicates Rene to take over.

Rene tells her, "We have four hours so for the first hour you will do the check up and for the second hour Toma will do the check up and for the third hour I shall do the check up and then for half an hour we all shall do the check up and in the final half an hour we shall do his fitness test."

Belly replies happily, "This'll be good and organized so please continue your check up Soma."

Soma smiles happily and says OK and then begins to jerk me at a very high speed. She again takes me on the verge of cumming and lets go my cock. After my cock stops dancing she starts over again. She keeps doing this for the entire hour of her time. I lost track how many times she brings me to the brink.

The entire time, Belly just stands beside me and keeps watching happily what Soma is doing. After the time is over Belly takes me by my hand and makes me stand before Toma.

Toma immediately takes my cock in her hand and begins from where her mom had stopped. She starts jerking me very fast. Like her mother she takes me to the brink of orgasm and leaves my cock. My cock starts dancing. After enjoying my dancing cock, she starts over again. She keeps doing this for an hour.

Then she begins to point my cock head to the floor and lets go. I feel a little bit pain as from the non stop teasing my cock is as hard as iron and Toma tries to point my cock to the floor as much possible. But I don't say anything. Though her time is over, Belly also does not say anything. Rene too says nothing. She is probably giving her friend a little extra fun time.

After five minutes Rene reaches her hand and hold my cock saying, "It's my turn now."

She then makes me to stand before her by pulling my cock. They all laugh watching this.

Rene tells Belly, "Watch very carefully what I am going to do now because in the hospital doctors will do another check up and what I shall do now will improve his stamina so watch very carefully as you have to apply it at home."

Belly says, "Ok I'm watching."

Rene then begins to jerk me at top speed and in no time she takes me on the verge of cumming. Then she lets go my cock. My cock starts dancing uncontrollably. After my cock stops dancing she starts over again. I make a plan. The way she begins, it is obvious that she is going to have me on the verge of cumming numerous times. So I just want to count because Rene wants Belly to do the same. I think she purposely takes the last spot to have me more primed for teasing.

Rene keeps doing this for half an hour and at the end of this time she takes me to the edge one more time and my counting reach hundred. So she had me on the verge of cumming for hundred times in the last thirty minutes. I see that Belly watches her every movement very carefully. When Rene stops Belly says, "Congratulations!! It's a century."

They all laugh. Rene says, "Oh really I never knew I could do that."

With a smile she begins to stroke my cock . With time she even slows down more just keeping me on the verge of cumming and expertly not pushing over. She keeps doing this for another thirty minutes and finally stops keeping me the entire time on the verge of cumming.

Then she tells Belly, "you have to do this on him at home like this as first half speed up and second half slow down."

Belly replies with a smile, "I understand and this will help him to pass the doctor test."

Rene says, "Exactly and for now we all will do the speed up test for the next thirty minutes so we have seven and a half minutes for each of us and Belly you go first."

Belly says Ok and begins to stroke my cock at a very high speed. She never stroked me at this speed. She takes fifteen seconds to take me to the verge. She lets go my cock. My cock starts dancing. Belly does not wait for my cock to stop. After about five seconds she starts jerking me again. Belly happily keeps doing this for her entire time. I just stand there and let her enjoy.

After Belly ,Toma and Soma do the same in their time. Then finally it is time for Rene. Soma just ends her time taking only five seconds for the final time of her teasing. I know Rene Will take even lesser time. So I decide to count once again how many times she takes me to the verge of cumming.

Rene begins with great potential. She takes only four seconds for the first edging. With the time she takes lesser time than before. The teasing becomes intolerable to me. But I see Belly watches every move of Rene happily. Seeing her happiness I ignore the discomfort. Rene ends her time taking me fifty times to the edge. Finally she lets go my cock. My cock begins to dance and stops after two minutes. They all enjoy the show and laugh.

Immediately after my cock stops dancing Rene tells me, "It's time for fitness test." And tells me, "Do some spot jumping."

I have been teased for three and half hours continuously by them now. I think they teased my cock enough and now they want to see my hard cock jump and dance. I look at Belly. It seems she will also love to see my cock jump and dance. It is also clear that she will also love to tease me more because in the last three and half hours she got only seven minutes to tease me. Besides, in the afternoon I have to go to Askura's house. She will not get enough time to tease me.

So I say, "I can give the fitness test in fifteen minutes if Belly help me with fitness increase massage."

A pleasant smile crosses on Belly's face. She says, "Ok. If it helps you, I shall give it to you now."

And she begins to jerk my cock with great speed. She takes me to the edge of cumming and stops but does not let go my cock, she just stops stroking and after two or three seconds she begins jerking again. For the next fifteen minutes she keeps doing this, taking me to the edge and stopping. She takes me on the verge of cumming sixty times in this fifteen minutes.

After that Rene tells me to start spot jumping. Belly then takes me a few steps back, pushes my hip forward and indicates me to start. And I do start. My cock begins to jump, seeing this they all laugh. No one tells me how many times I should do. So I keep doing jumping. After sometime Rene stops me. She then tells me to do spot running. Keeping my hip forward I begin spot running as Belly indicates me to do so. They all enjoy the show. Rene again stops me and tells me to do jumping jacks. I do as I'm told. After about five minutes Rene stops me. Now I think they have seen enough dancing of my cock.

But Rene tells me with a naughty smile, "Do you think you can do all three of these like one by one without stopping?"

Hearing this from Rene they all laugh. I look at Belly only to find her smiling. So I reply, "Of course I can do."

And I begin doing what they want me to do. They enjoy my cock dance for another ten minutes and finally Rene stops me.

Belly then asks Rene, "What do you think?"

Rene takes my cock by her forefinger and points to the floor and lets go. She replies Belly enjoying my dancing cock, "It is good and I have to talk to doctor reaching hospital."

Toma then points my cock to the floor and lets go. After my cock stops dancing Soma does the same thing. Then they leave for the hospital.

As soon as they all leave Belly takes my cock in her hand and begins jerking at very slow speed. She takes me on the verge of Cumming and lets go. My cock begins to dance. Belly watch it very carefully and laughs.

After my cock stops dancing she again takes my cock in her hand and pulls back my foreskin completely. Then she takes my cock head in her two fingers and points it downward to the floor and lets go. My cock springs back and hit me in the belly and begins dancing. Belly laughs seeing this. She does this for sometime while laughing all the time.

Then she begins to jerk my cock at a very high speed. She takes me to the verge of cumming and lets go. She keeps doing this for about an hour until Mosrakina calls her. Belly tells me, "wait here."

And she goes out of the room.

My cock is now as hard as an iron bar and leaking precum continuously. I can hear Mosrakina says to Belly in the next room, "What were you doing?"

And says again, "What I have just seen it's definitely teasing his penis."

Belly replies, "I am doing what Rene have told me to do."

Mosrakina says smiling, "I know that all because she called me upon leaving this house."

She again says, " It means everyone has played with his penis except me so I'm looking for a place."

Belly willingly replies, "That can be arranged and I'm thinking about you for giving him bath today."

Mosrakina says, "That's fine because I just want to tease his cock and I'm very much eager to do this. So please arrange for me."

Belly replies with a smile, "You will soon get to tease him as much as you like and for that reason I shall take him to the bathroom now. So stick around and come inside when I call you."

I can hear Mosrakina smiles with excitement. Belly then comes to my room and stares at my hard cock and tells me, "Belly has returned with a lot of food so it's time for you to take a bath and then we'll all have lunch together."

She indicates me to follow her as she heads to the inside bathroom. I follow her nude and once we're there, she tells me to stand under the shower. She then washes my hair, hand and upper body and then my legs. she then stares at my cock for sometime, she takes some shower gel in her hand and begins to jerk my cock.

I understand that she has to share her bathroom fun time with my cock with Mosrakina so she is early in the business today. It is not giving me bath anymore, it is teasing my cock. I also realise that how much she loves to tease my cock. She jerks my cock for about fifteen minutes, sometimes slowing down and sometimes spending up but she doesn't stop, keeps me on the verge of cumming for the entire time. Then suddenly her phone rings.

She goes out of the bathroom saying, "wait here till I am back."

She answers the call but I can't understand to whom she is talking with and what she is talking about. But when she hangs up the phone I can overhear Mosrakina asks her, "Who is that?"

Belly tells her, "It was Askura."

Then Belly discusses with Mosrakina about what Askura tells her over phone. Overhearing their discussion I come to know that last night Askura talked with her sister about her fun time in the afternoon and now her mother, aunt, sister and cousin sisters has come to have fun. She now tells Belly to send me to her house a bit early and make the environment realistic. And Belly confirm her about it.

Now Mosrakina asks Belly, "When will you call me?"

Belly says, "I am about to call you when the phone rings so you can have your time now."

And then adds, "You know I have given him bath and you can play with his cock as long as just don't make him cum."

Mosrakina says, "I know that and I also like to play the same way."

Now I have no doubt about the teasing game Belly is playing with me.

Belly tells Mosrakina, "Come to the bathroom with me as I shall tell him you will give him bath and excuse myself."

Then Belly comes to bathroom with Mosrakina and tells me, "I am busy with phone so Mosrakina will give you bath."

And she steps away.

Mosrakina stares at my cock for some time then smiles and takes my cock in her hand and pulls back foreskin completely. She feels its hardness by pressing in her hand. Then she takes my cockhesd between two fingers and pinches softly and then says, "you have a very beautiful penis and I love seeing this."

In reply I only smile and tell her, "Thank you aunty."

She then takes some shampoo in her hand and begins to stroke my cock. She starts slowly then speeds up gradually. After some time she slows down then speeds up again. she keeps doing this until I reach a stroke behind cumming. She then stops and leaves my cock.

My cock begins to dance madly as she teases it for nearly an hour. She watches my cock-dance with great interest. After my cock stops dancing she begins to stroke again. This time she keeps slow steady pace. She takes me near edge of cumming with this very slow speed then pulls back foreskin completely and begins to massage my cockhead like a doorknob saying, "as your circumcision is near your penis and its head should be very clean."