Vacation with My Aunty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
golitfls
golitfls
57 Followers

I very well know that she is loving teasing me so encouraging her I just say, "Sure aunty and please do whatever you want because you know it better."

Mosrakina replies, "sweet boy."

To which I just smile and let her tease my cock. She keeps massaging my cockhead. I understand how much she loves to tease my cock. She keeps massaging my cockhead for another fifteen minutes. Belly is nowhere to be seen. The continuous teasing becomes intolerable for me. But I love to see the pleasure she is having to tease my cock.

I say her, "Aunty you are very caring and you are bathing me taking more time than Belly that too with my penis only."

Mosrakina looks into my eyes and says, "As I said earlier for your circumcision your penis must be neat and clean."

Just then I come very close to cumming and she stops talking and leaves my cock to dance and quiver.

After my cock stops dancing she begins to stroke my cock at very high speed. This way she takes me to the edge for ten times then says, "Belly will also clean your cock taking more time while bathing you for the sake of your circumcision and if she does not I shall give you bath from now on."

I understand that she wants her regular playtime and so she takes this opportunity. But I think about Belly. She might be upset. I just want both of them happy.

So I say, "I would love to and I think it will be better if you both give me bath together."

Sensing that her playtime is fixed she smiles broadly. This time Belly comes to the door and asks, "How long it will take Mosrakina?"

In reply Mosrakina says, "He likes my bathing and he also want both of us to bath him."

Belly enters into the bathroom looking at my rock hard cock smiling. I realise that she also wants to tease my cock some more now as she knows I have to go to Askura's house in a while. so I tell her, "Mosrakina says for my circumcision my penis should be neat and clean and she also keeps cleaning it since you left so please check it if it is clean enough or not."

Belly gives a knowing smile to Mosrakia and they both laugh. She then says, "let me check."

Then she pours some water on my cock. Cleaning the soap off, she looks at my cock and takes it in her hand. She points somewhere near base, mid section and head of my cock to Mosrakina and says with mischievous smile, "This should be more clean."

She takes some shampoo in her hand and begins to stroke my cock straightway. I realize that my guess is right about her wanting to tease my cock. To my surprise Mosrakina tells Belly, "Let me clean the head as that will make it easier and will take lesser time."

I have doubt what she indicates but Belly agrees happily. This way they both keep playing with my cock for another thirty minutes taking me to the edge for fifteen times. Finally Belly stops and after a little while Mosrakina also stops. Belly then opens the shower and cleans all the soap from my body. Then she rince me with fresh towel.

Then I notice Mosrakina indicates something to Belly to which she smiles. Then she pulls back my foreskin and pionts my cockhead to the floor with her finger and lets go. As usual my cock starts dancing. I now realize what Mosrakina indicates her. Belly keeps doing this for some time then tells Mosrakina, "I think it is clean but you must check also because double checking is always good."

Mosrakina laughs and starts making my cock dancing. When I reach near cumming she stops and says, "I also think it is clean."

Belly tells Mosrakina, "you checked it beautifully and for now take your bath as I shall take mine after you."

And she takes me out of the bathroom by my hand. We both sit on the sofa in the living room. She says, "After lunch you will go with me to Askura's house as she and her relatives want to see you."

I say, "Ok aunty."

Then after thinking something she takes some olive oil in her hand and begins to apply it on my cock. And says, "After this cleaning this will help you."

She is right. It feels nice on my cock. I say, "Thank you aunty and both you and Mosrakina is very caring."

She says smiling, "So sweet of you."

She keeps applying oil on my cock for some time then proceeds to massage my cockhead then eventually begins to tease my cock by slowly stroking. By the time Mosrakina comes after taking her bath Belly takes me forty times to the edge of orgasm.

Seeing that Belly is teasing me Mosrakina tells, "Now you may go and take your bath as it is getting late and I am giving him oil massage."

Belly replies, "I have given enough but a little more will make even better so give him a through oil massage as I shall be real quick in my bath and then we shall have lunch together."

Belly says ok and takes some oil in her hand and begins to stroke my cock very fast. Within no time I reach close to cumming. She pauses for some time but not leaving my cock and smiles looking at me. Then she starts over. she just keeps doing this over and over. By the time when Belly comes back Mosrakina takes me for hundred and twelvth times to the very edge of cumming. Seeing this Belly tells Mosrakina, "You are doing good but for now we have to take lunch."

Mosrakina says ok and tells me and Belly to come to dining with her. So with both of my aunties I go to dining naked for lunch. We all have our lunch real quick as Askusa calls Belly while we having lunch and tells her to come to her house quickly because of her relatives are becoming patientless.

After our lunch Belly dresses me with a trouser making a lot of adjustment and making my boner inside but visibly bluged and then dresses me with a t shirt also. Then she tells Mosrakina, "Watch TV and I shall return quickly."

And indicates me to follow her. I follow her to Askura's house with a hard cock inside my trouser to be teased there. But I am not going to complain. I really want Belly to have the enjoyment she is having. She takes good care of me and I'm happy to have her fun with me. I also like the attention I am having now.

Upon arriving we are greeted by Askura on the doorway. She takes us in the living room. In the living room I see five women are siting on sofa.

Naziba is mother of Askura, about 55 years of age and have good shape regarding her age.

Beside her there is Joyi. She is Askuras aunty and about 51 years of age.

Jolly is Askuras sister. She is of about 32 years. She keeps smiling upon arriving us.

Golehara and Mahura are cousin sisters of Askura. Golehara is 31 and Mahura is 29 years of age.

Askura introduces us briefly. Belly makes some chit chat with them.

After sometime I notice a question look in all of their eyes. Belly senses it too. See smiles and says, "My nephew's circumcision is coming..."

Cutting her midway Naziba acts surprised, "circumcision is not done yet!"

Belly replies, "No and for that reason he needs to be very fit now and I am advised to give him a special massage for that reason."

And she smiles and then continues, "I have given some massage from morning and now I have some work to be done so If you like to give him the massage it will be a great help to me."

They all say, "We will of course help you and It is not a big deal."

Then Askusa says, "I shall show you the massage."

I can see all of them are smiling. Askura then tells me to stand up. She then removes my t shirt and trouser. My hard cock springs up into view. Belly then let them stare at my big hard cock for sometime.

Naziba says, "He has a beautiful penis."

Mahura says, "Very nice."

Jolly says, "Can you please pull back his um... foreskin."

Joyi says, "I also love to see the head."

Golehara says, "me too."

Askura says, "We all would love to see the head of this beautiful penis."

Belly finally replies, "Of course and after the massage demonstration you can pull it back too." Then she pulls the foreskin back completely and let them gawk at it.

After sometime she begins to stroke me very slowly.

Then after a few minutes she increases her speed. A few minutes later she slows down again. About thirty minutes later she begins to stroke me very fast and takes me on the verge of cumming quickly.

At the very moment she begins to stroke me super slowly. Her stroke keeps me on the verge of cumming for the entire time.

Then finally when there is hardly any stroke possible to to keep me from cumming she stops completely and moves her hand away from my cock.

My cock starts dancing madly. After it stops dancing Belly says, "This is the massage."

Joyi replies, "We all understand clearly and we will give him the massage." And she winks at Belly.

Belly then leaves the house with a smile on her.

After belly leaves Nazira says, "As per Belly's request we all should help him."

Then she takes my cock in her hand and begins to lightly pinch the head saying, "I am going first and then we all have turns."

Joyi says, "Fair enough since you are the senior most." And they all laugh.

Then she begins to pull back and forth the foreskin playing peek a bow with my cockhead. After sometime she does just the same thing what Belly did a few moments ago. As I reach near cumming she lets go my cock.

Then Joyi takes over. At first she pulls back the foreskin and then tries to spread open my cockhole as much as possible. Then she begins to stroke my cock at a very slow pace. She never speeds up and takes me on the verge of cumming maintaining the same speed.

After Joyi, Golehara takes her turn. She at first messages my cockhead with two fingers. Then she begins to stroke with high speed. As I get closer to cumming she slows down and when I reach just on the brink of cumming she lets go my cock.

After my cock stops dancing Mahura takes my cock in her hand, pulls back my foreskin and begins to massage the rim with just only one finger. After sometime she begins to stroke my cock slowly and then gradually speeds up and as I reach just on the edge of cumming she lets go my cock.

Then Askura takes her turn. She begins to stroke me with high speed straightway. As I reach near cumming she stops for a minute and then starts over. She keeps doing this over and over for about thirty minutes and then releases my cock and let it dance. After my cock stops dancing she points my cockhead to the floor and lets go. My cock hits me on the belly and begins dancing. She does this a couple of more times. Then Joyi says, "lets play a game like green light-red light."

Askura says, "what is that like?"

Joyi replies, "We have to stroke on saying green light then slow down on yellow light and stop completely on red light".

Golehara says, "Sounds amazing."

Naziba says, "Ok let's divide us into two teams and senior of both teams will be judge and rule is simple and clear so no arguing."

Joyi says, "Let it be two mother-daughter team as me and Golehara and Mahura in my team and Jolly and Askura in your team."

Naziba says, "Ok I am giving you the chance to go first."

Then explains the game to the rest of them, "Upon telling me 'green light' one of you should start stroking at top speed and the game will run as per rules you just said so if one misses my command she will be disqualified and next team member will take over and after she gets disqualified next team member will take over."

Then she smiles and tells Joyi, "And then it will be our turn and you will be the judge."

Joyi says, "Ok and the team play for longer is the winner and we will play three rounds to decide the winner."

Naziba says, "Ok start the game and you go first."

Then she says 'green light' to start the game.

As soon as Naziba says 'green light', Joyi takes my cock in her hand and begins to jerk me at top speed. All the women in the room look at my cock very carefully. I eventually reach very close to cumming. Then suddenly Naziba says 'Red Light'. And Joyi lets go my cock to dance freely in the air.

After some time Naziba says 'yellow light' and Joyi starts slowly. After a few minutes Naziba says 'green light'. Joyi stops stroking my cock and gets disqualified. Then Golehara takes over and Naziba starts the game again by saying 'green light'.

The game goes along with their plan. They all have a fun game and keep teasing my cock while gaming.

After the first round team Joyi is ahead of team Naziba by two minutes. And at the end of second round team Naziba equals with team Joyi. They beat the lead and make the third round a decider.

At that time doorbell rings and Askura goes out to open it. It is belly who is on the door and she comes in the room with Askura.

Belly says, "Thank you all for your help and It is very nice of you."

Askura asks her, "Are you taking him home?"

And says in very funny pleading tone, "We are in the middle of a game of 'green light-red light' with him."

Belly asks her, "what is the game?"

Then Naziba proceeds to explains the game to Belly.

Belly understand the game and realize that it is a top level cock-teasing fun. And that makes her interested in the game.

She tells them, "Though its his dinner time but I want to learn the game by watching it go so he would not mind being a little late."

Then she tells me, "The game will also increase your stamina."

And she asks me with a smile, "Do you mind being a little late?"

I realize what she wants and so I reply, 'No aunty, I don't mind."

Then I tell her, "You know better what is good for me."

Belly tells Naziba, "So we are back in the game."

They all laugh and Naziba restarts the game by saying 'green light' and Joyi begins to stroke my cock. After a few minutes later just I reach at the brink Naziba says 'red light' and Joyi lets go my cock by pulling it to the left. This makes more enthusiasm among them and makes them laugh. I can see Belly is also learning the very details of the game.

After about an hour the game ends and team Naziba become the winner. Belly then says, "The champion should get a prize and the only prize I can think of now is freestyle."

Then she explains, "Captain of the champion team can stroke his penis freestyle for fifteen minutes."

And she further adds, "I think Naziba understand what I mean and winks at Naziba."

Naziba replies with a smile, "Of course I understand and especially after the last four hours I have no doubt."

I also understand what Belly have just given Naziba as her prize. Belly wants Naziba to tease my cock freestyle, which means she can tease my cock whatever way she wants and from her play I've come to know that stroking top speed is the way she likes to tease.

And Naziba begins to stroke my cock at top speed saying, "Thanks Belly for your prize."

Belly begins a chat with them while Naziba enjoys her prize. Eventually Belly tells them about my dancing event and she informs them in whisper that it will a nude dance of mine at the end of that event. Then all of them want to see it now as they would not be able to stay for the day of the event.

I know what they want to see. I think women love to watch a hard cock bob around and dance.

Askura specifically Says, "We just want to see the last dance of that event."

So after Naziba is done for her prized fifteen minutes Belly tells me to dance on a song. Hearing this they all get excited and Askura plays a song. But Belly tells her to change the song which have a more beats.

I fully realize what she wants them to see and I do just that- move and shake my waist rapidly and make by cock bob around and dance with the beat of the song. The song ends and I stop dancing. But Askura plays another song. I look at Belly and she indicates for me to start dancing with a smile. So I start again. After five songs Belly says, "It's getting really late and Mosrakina is waiting for us so we must leave now."

But Naziba requests for one more song and Belly indicates me to do so saying, "As the senior most we must obey her."

So I begin dancing on the final song and the song that Askura plays this time has mad beats. I just shake my cock with the mad beats of the song. That makes them delighted and they laugh wholeheartedly.

Belly then tells me wear my cloths and thanks them for their help and we leave the house.

Upon arriving home we see Mosrakina waiting for us in dinner table and she informs that Surya stays at her friends home for the night. She then asks Belly what was taking so long. Belly informs her about the game that makes her interested.

She tells Belly, "After dinner we shall play the game."

Belly replies, "I have the same plan also."

Mosrakina becomes happy and we quickly finish our dinner.

We then all settle in the living room sofa with me in the middle of them. Belly then removes my clothes and tells Mosrakina, "We shall play the game for two rounds and the winner will get fifteen minutes freestyle time."

Belly replies, "Ok and I shall take my turn first."

Belly indicates alright and says 'yellow light' to start the game.

They play the game with great enthusiasm and the first round becomes a tie. In the second round Mosrakina plays well but Belly is not far behind. She realize Belly can beat her in this round so when Belly is just one minute to surpass Mosrakina and I am just on the verge of cumming and Belly is stroking for 'yellow light' Mosrakina suddenly says 'green light' knowing that Belly will loose but will not allow me cum.

But Belly winks at me with a naughty smile and whispers in my ear, "Just one more minute and I shall win and you know how much I would love to win."

Getting the command 'green light' Belly speeds up the stroking to top speed. It becomes impossible for me not to cum. But I know Belly does not want me to cum and she also wants to win. So I try my best not to cum and somehow manage to refrain myself from cumming. Belly surpass Mosrakina and wins the game.

Mosrakina then says, "red light."

But Belly does not stop stroking my cock, she just slows down and tells belly, "I have already won and I can not get disqualified." And smiles at her.

I once again realize how much Belly loves to tease my cock. I really helped her to win the game and she is here teasing me more.

After about two minutes Belly tells Mosrakina, "Its bedtime so I shall give my freestyle massage as a winner in his bed as It will save time."

Mosrakina says, "You have won so you may have it as you like."

Belly then bids good night to Mosrakina and takes me to my bed tugging my cock.

In my room Belly tells me, "Thank you for letting me win."

I say, "You are welcome aunty and I love you."

She replies, "Love you too." And then she begins her freestyle massage; sometimes she speeds up and then slows downs and speeds up again. But she does not stops for a minute.

She then also pushes my limit and keeps stroking my cock for a few more minutes even when I reach very close to cumming and smiles naughtily at me saying that, "This practice will help me winning the games later on."

I know how much she is loving it. So I tell her, "if it helps you to win the games later you can do the practice as much as you need." She just smiles happily and begins her naughty practice and I let her have her fun by trying my best to refrain myself from cumming.

After about three hours she finally stops and lets go my cock. My cock keep dancing for about for two minutes. She watch my cockdance happily.

Then she tells me, "good night and same thing no touching your penis like I said last night."

I say, "OK aunty."

Belly replies, "Now try to catch some sleep because you have to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow morning." And leaves the room.

I don't know what is in store for me tomorrow morning but I am loving it as long as Belly is happy.

golitfls
golitfls
57 Followers