Vacation with My Mother Pt. 01

Story Info
This summer my mom made me a real man.
1.4k words
4.26
70.9k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arcady
Arcady
37 Followers

Thanks to MissJenny54 for editing/proofreading.

This is a fictional story, and all characters are over the age of legal consent.

Part 1 - Her Manly Son

My parents divorced when I was ten. My father moved abroad; I stayed with my mother. Since she was in a senior management position at an international fashion company, we were financially secure. The only problem was the job required extensive travel around the world for long periods, and still a child, I was always left with relatives while she was away. I eventually spent more time with them than at home, and it ultimately became that she continued to leave me with my extended family even between short business trips.

In high school, I was sent to a distant boarding school and lived in residence in my subsequent college years. Through those years, I only saw my mother on summer breaks when we vacationed in some incredible places. Unfortunately, because of her busy schedule, these occasions generally did not last more than five or six days.

In the summer after my third college year, I had planned on keeping myself busy by dating some female classmates. Without informing me in advance, my mother booked a vacation for both of us to a popular seaside resort where she rented a small luxury home directly on the beach for five nights. The first few days passed with the usual vacation activities of sunbathing and swimming, interrupted by a short yacht trip. There were sunset walks on the beach, dinner in one of the taverns and evenings sitting on the vacation home's terrace with a drink in hand.

My mother suddenly decided to take quite an interest in my everyday life, and we spent considerable time talking. Looking more closely at her, I could see she was still in good shape. At forty years old, she was at the prime of her femininity with her slender body, shapely breasts, and tight bottom. Men on the beach or the promenade turned around to stare at her, but she pretended not to notice them.

On the last day, we left our sunbeds and parasols on the beach early and went back to the house home to change before having a farewell dinner on the terrace of a local restaurant. We started with a Martini followed by salad, then lobster and other seafood delicacies accompanied by light French white wine.

After dinner, we walked along the busy pedestrian street of the resort village, and while strolling among the colorful crowd, we heard rhythmic music from the bars and cafes. My mother put her arm around mine and occasionally rested her head on my shoulder. I jokingly remarked to her that bystanders might think I was her lover.

"Would you like to be?" She asked, with a curious expression, while she seemed to hold my arm a little tighter. Confused by her question, I didn't answer.

When we got home, we sat on the terrace to enjoy the sunset over the gently rolling sea. My mother took a bottle of champagne from the bar cabinet, asked me to open it and poured it into the slim champagne glasses for both of us.

"Let's drink to my son, who is almost an adult, and what a manly adult he is!" She said solemnly, looking at me from head to toe with a strangely inquisitive look.

I hadn't noticed she had changed clothing upon arriving home. She was now wearing a form-fitting, light blue dress, and it was visibly apparent there was no outline of a bra or panties under the thin fabric. She casually placed her feet on the opposite chair opening the slit on the side of the skirt, exposing her smooth, long, tanned thighs. At first, I only dared to sneak a peek, but after the champagne slowly began to take its toll, I stared at her exposed, sexy curves in my growing excitement. It didn't seem to bother her in the least.

"Do you like me?" She asked, smiling.

"Y-yes, very much," I stammered, a little lightheaded from the drink, especially the exciting sight.

After dark, we went into the bedroom, where I lit some scented candles at my mother's request. Soft Latin American music playing in the background; intoxicated us as much as the champagne we consumed.

"I got too much sun today," my mother said. "Would you put some lotion on my back?"

"Of course," I said innocently but with renewed excitement.

She stepped in front of me and pulled the dress off over her head, revealing her nakedness. I stared in shock as she exposed her firm breasts, pink nipples, and dark pubic hair.

"Well, what do you think of my shape?" She asked, apparently not embarrassed.

"Wonderful!" I answered, already thinking of grabbing her tight bottom, so white in contrast to her tanned areas. I suddenly realized that we had spent so little time together in my life that I now saw her more as a friend than a mother. My dick must have agreed due to its sudden erection. My mother noticed the bulge in my thin shorts and stroked it approvingly through the light material.

She lay on her stomach while I poured some soothing lotion on her back and started massaging her. By then, she was panting, and her body was shaking. Although she wasn't tanned there, I continued the massage on her shapely bottom. Suddenly, just for fun, I hit her buttocks with my palm. She jerked and moaned when I hit her one more time with an even more lustful effort.

"Do it again!" she gasped, raising her round bottom like a cat as I started to spank her. "Harder," she shouted. "Punish me for not paying enough attention to you when you were a child!" she added with a groan. All the feelings of missing my mother from childhood burst into my memory as I thoroughly beat her quivering, reddened bottom. "More! More! Don't stop it!" she begged while I diligently tried to satisfy her previously unknown masochistic tendencies. Her squirming body suddenly shook violently, and, in her orgasm, she bit the pillow to stifle her moans.

"I didn't think you'd enjoy it this much," I said while taking a break from the strenuous activity.

"Neither did I," she replied.

She knelt before me and reached up to kiss me, with her soft brown hair falling into my face. Freeing my hard swollen cock from my pants, she took my swollen glans between her lips and began to suck it; I thought I would ejaculate in her mouth. Knowing I was on the edge of orgasm, she skillfully stopped to make me wait, then leaned back, spreading her thighs. I lay between her legs, buried my face in her fragrant pussy and began to lick and suck her swollen, pulsating clitoris while inserting my two fingers into her expanded, moist vagina to excite her further.

She couldn't stand it long: "Please, fuck me hard, pound your hard cock into me!" she panted.

As a good son, I fulfilled her wish, penetrating hard into her hot, shaved-to-shape pussy, already full of juices, as I began to fuck her wildly. In the meantime, I grabbed her bottom, burning from the previous spanking, causing her pleasurable pain again. Digging her nails into my back and bottom, she dictated the ever-increasing pace, completing my heavy breaths with her rhythmic "Oh, Oh," sounds. She was moaning, writhing, panting.

"Fuck me!" she screamed when I suddenly pushed my penis up all to her cervix

When she reached the peak, she had another huge orgasm uttering almost wailing sounds while I almost shot her pussy full of my sperm at the same time. Her vagina made spasmodic rhythmic jerks, and her pussy sprayed its ejaculatory juices in streams at me.

Later, as we lay next to each other and our breaths eventually calmed, she quietly asked, "You despise me, don't you?"

"No way!" I said, despite my discomfort, I started fiddling with her locks of hair.

"Don't think I'm a whore," she continued. "You know, because of my career, I rarely get such pleasures, and I must admit, even less often with such a good lover."

"It was a fantastic experience with you, Mom."

I calmed her even more, snuggling up to her. Later, I fell asleep in her arms as I used to

when I was a child. The next day we flew home, and I took the train from the airport back to the dormitory where I spent the short rest of the summer.

Since then, the last semester has already started, and lately, I often find myself counting the months until next summer. Maybe my mom will reward me for successfully completing my degree with another vacation together.

Arcady
Arcady
37 Followers