All Comments on 'Vacation with My Mother Pt. 01'

by Arcady

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be future stories explaining why she seemed to have crossed this boundary between mother and son so willingly? Maybe it is just me, but it hard to understand a parent who wakes up one day saying "On this vacation, I will have sex with my child".

yangus99yangus99over 1 year ago

So four nights...nothing. Night 5 she just gets naked and fucks? I feel like you missed out on so much build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then she can introduce you to your son/daughter next summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it needs more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author knows diddly squat about female anatomy. Thankfully, it's a very short, misguided faux adventure.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Shit, just SHIT!

dbelmont699dbelmont699over 1 year ago

I think it has good bones. There are a few issues. 5 days with basically no flirtatious or temptation behavior? I could see four or five days of increasingly flirtatious behavior that after a few drinks mom and son cross the line. Now having crossed it he obviously wants to cross it again? And of course the detail of weather she was using contraception or not is not obviously answered. Of course one would think that if she was not she would have been more either excited or upset when he came inside of her.

Having written a few pieces myself I can respect your effort and understand how difficult it is to make that first leap. Having lots of ways to expand on this story is good.

I'll be following to see what you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good but needs a little something more. Looking forward to the next installment

ArcadyArcadyover 1 year agoAuthor

"Author knows diddly squat about female anatomy."

Could you explain it in more details, even in private?

yangus99: Thanks for the constructive criticism.

ArcadyArcadyover 1 year agoAuthor

dbelmont699: Thanks for your constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She knelt before me and reached up to kiss me, with her soft brown hair falling into my face.

Can you draw this?

Very poor. You owe your proofreader a HUGE apology for connecting their name to this.

SabatakiSabatakiover 1 year ago

Great first story, just flesh it out a bit more.

ArcadyArcadyover 1 year agoAuthor

"Can you draw this?"

Do you have text interpretation problem? I knelt on the bed, she knelt before me, as I was probably a little bit taller, she ought to reach up to kiss me. Her hair touched my face. If I had leaned back, her hair would have fallen into my face.

I don't aim to write every little detail in my stories, rather I leave them to the reader's imagination, assuming that he or she has such a thing.

I owe nothing to my proofreader but thanks and I connected her name upon her request.

ArcadyArcadyover 1 year agoAuthor

Sabataki:

Thanks. Pt. 2 is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very revealing. Many lads would like to do same things

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing Lady...great mom

hrobbiehrobbieover 1 year ago

I rate it 2+ to 3-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read another one of your stories today and I went to your page and found this one. You have it going on with hairy pussy stories (5-rating). She stepped in front of me and pulled the dress off over her head, revealing her nakedness. I stared in shock as she exposed her firm breasts, pink nipples, and dark pubic hair." Moms should look exactly that way, they are not 18 years old and shaved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous