Vacation with My Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Next summer my Mom invited me to another hot vacation.
3.1k words
4.51
36.3k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arcady
Arcady
37 Followers

Thanks to MissJenny54 for editing/proofreading.

This is a fictional story, and all characters are over the age of legal consent.

PREFACE

I've lived separately from my mother, a busy, divorced businesswoman, since I was a teenager, but we used to go on vacation during summer breaks. The year before, I was with her no longer as a child but almost as an adult. Because of the frequent absences, she now seemed more like an older yet still beautiful girlfriend than a mother, so our relationship rose to a more intimate level. The final night of our last vacation culminated in a crazy love affair where I experienced my mother's hitherto unknown masochistic tendencies. (See the story Vacation with my mother Pt. 1)

NEXT SUMMER

After I successfully passed the final exams at university and received my diploma, I was happy to call my mother to tell her the good news. At the time, she was on business somewhere in the Far East, and I caught up with her in her hotel room in Bangkok that evening. She warmly congratulated me, saying she knew I would not disappoint her and never doubted my abilities.

She announced this would be her last trip, as she was retiring from business life. After that, she would only undertake occasional consulting due to her financial security and planned to devote herself to rest and self-care. She wanted to start her retirement with a memorable beach vacation and invited me along to celebrate graduation. She booked tickets and accommodation for the same island, in the same small beach villa where we stayed last year.

"Do you want to come with me?" She asked.

"Of course, I'm going! Thank you very much for the invitation, Mom," I said cheerfully into the phone, wishing her a good night and hanging up. Do I want to go?! I can't wait! Even now, my groin starts to pleasantly tingle when recalling the memory of our last year's vacation and sexual activities.

Less than two weeks later, we arrived under the scorching Mediterranean sun. The taxi driver carried the suitcases in, and tired from the flight, we slowly sipped a glass of ice-cold grapefruit juice in the coolness of the living room. My mother, with her long hair, tight jeans, colorful blouse, flowery sandals, and thin gold anklets, appeared more like a teenage girl without trying than a businesswoman in her forties. She was still tantalizingly sexy, and I struggled to control myself. I couldn't resist hugging and pulling her close to me.

"Bad boy, don't be in such a hurry!" She admonished jokingly, gently slipping out of my embrace. "We have plenty of time," she continued. "Let's go take a dip in the sea to refresh!"

She threw off her clothes and stripped naked. "Oh, Mom, don't do this to me," I pleaded because it excited me.

"Patience, dear!" She said in a playful voice and briskly started towards the shore after stroking my hair. I followed behind, admiring her fit, shapely, supple figure, barely concealed by her blue-orange bikini.

We ran into the water, the bottle green waves surrounding us as we frolicked in the cool foam. Mom splashed me, I wanted to reciprocate, but she swam away, laughing among the waves. Her girlish figure glistened with drops of water, reminding me of the Little Mermaid. When I caught up in the shallower water, she put her arms around my neck and locked her legs around my waist. I held her by her tight butt, reaching under her bikini bottom with my palms.

"How dare you grope my ass?!" she exclaimed with mock disapproval, a laugh hiding in the corners of her mouth. She was in a good mood, and I twirled her around while her long, brown hair fluttered in the breeze. I kissed her cheeks on both sides next to her nose, made more youthful by a few tiny freckles.

"Thank you, Mom, once again," I said, "for letting me be here with you!"

We left the water, sunbathed until we dried off, then walked along the coastal line of shops. We bought a box of Fritto Misto grilled seafood mixture from a street vendor and a bottle of red wine from a shop that opened at the end of the siesta. Due to the afternoon heat, we headed home to our air-conditioned accommodation. We sat on the shaded terrace, enjoying the grilled seafood, washing it down with a glass of wine while chatting cheerfully about different things or listening to the constant chirping of the cicadas. Later, we played a few games of cards. Mom was much more relaxed and liberated since she had decided to retire from business.

It began to get dark, and the wine started to affect us like a fire racing through our veins, intensifying our desire for each other. After the last glass, we got up, looked at the now mirror-smooth sea, and retreated to the cooler bedroom. My mother put her arms around my neck and looked at me mischievously. "You've been patient, so now you deserve a reward; you can undress me," she said and kissed me sensually. With pleasure, I unbuttoned her light, airy beach dress and her elegant, lacy bra. When I was about to pull off her tight transparent panties, she grabbed my hand and said, "Wait a minute!"

Fumbling through one of her bags, to my surprise, she pulled out a pair of leather wrist cuffs, the kind used as erotic toys. She knelt on the bed facing the headboard and asked me to handcuff her wrists to the bars. After I somewhat clumsily managed it, she said, "Take my panties off. There's a braided whip in the bag; punish me like you did last year."

I took out the device, tried it by waving it in the air, then slapped it on my leg. The blow stung a little, causing only minor pain. I grabbed her panties, which showed the silhouette of her buttocks, tore them off, then hit her gently with the whip on her bare bottom. She moaned and writhed lustily. "More!" She whined, and I continued to beat her red bottom gently. "Harder!" she begged, her body squirming. As she knelt handcuffed to the bed, the lewdly exciting thought ran through me of old adventure novels illustrating the torment of slave women. My imagination was further strengthened by the thin bracelet on her left ankle, which I saw in my mind's eye as a thick prison chain as if she were my sex slave.

When her pleasure was nearing its peak, she almost screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!" Throwing the whip aside and kneeling behind her bottom, I pushed my stiff cock into her abundantly juicy vagina, which was excitingly tight because of the position. I didn't even have to move; she almost fucked me with the thrusts of her lower body while more wanton sounds left her throat.

Gasping and screaming as she reached her orgasm, the time had come to stop holding myself back. Roaring with excitement, I emptied the sperm I had saved for weeks for this occasion into her twitching vagina. When I pulled out my semi-hard penis, the sperm flowed like a stream from her onto her still-trembling thighs. I opened the handcuffs, and we lay naked, arm in arm, on the crumpled sheet.

Soft music played in the distance. I lit a candle, its flame flickering and dancing in my mother's shining eyes. While kissing her body, my cock came to life again from her skilled fingers, and when it was erect, she crossed her tight thighs over me and sank deep onto it. Riding my dick, she squeezed rhythmically with her vagina. Her shapely breasts with hard nipples were an insanely enjoyable sight as they bounced in front of my face, and my belly was caressed with her dark pubic hair. I was almost swimming in lustful sensations in which she indulged me. Indicating she wanted to be under me, I flipped her over without separating our bodies. She placed her legs on my shoulders, allowing me to push my penis deep enough to feel her cervix.

In recent times, I have studied such ancient sex methodologies as the Hindu Kama Sutra. I learned the technique somewhat amusingly called 'churning' and thought I would try it. I took hold of my stiff penis (my 'linga' after the Hindu phallus symbol) and made circular movements in my mother's vagina ('yoni' according to the Kama Sutra). The effect was immediate, judging by my mother's eager sounds. Taking over the rhythm with her hips, she began a circular motion in the opposite direction. "How do you know such things?" she panted.

"I learned it for you," I replied. Holding my penis, she continued the 'churn' in her pussy. 'I know something else,' I thought, reaching down between her spread thighs. I began to circle her asshole with my index finger, then gently inserted my finger into the narrow hole. Within seconds the rhythmic contractions of her vagina in orgasm forced my cock out of her. She lay quietly for a few minutes.

"Who were you with? Where did you learn these things?" she asked, still panting.

"I practiced for you," I replied with a satisfied smile, and I was telling the truth.

She slowly relaxed, took my member in her hands, said, "It's my turn again," and started sucking it with her lips. Making involuntary thrusting movements with my hips at an ever-faster pace, it didn't take much to make me cum; my sperm almost exploded into her mouth, which she swallowed down to the last drop with a happy expression. Exhausted but wonderfully satisfied, we slept until morning.

It went on like this every day, except for the masochistic act. Beach by day, bed by night, we devoured each other's bodies. We couldn't get enough of each other.

On the second to last day on the beach, we noticed a young blonde girl whose sunbed was only a few meters from us. My mother started talking to her, and she moved the bed closer to us. She was Norwegian and had come with her girlfriend, but on the first day, her companion got so sunburnt she had to stay in the hotel room. 'On vacation with a girlfriend? Maybe she is lesbian, or at least bisexual,' I thought.

My mother had a friendly chat and invited her to dinner at a nearby tavern. The girl accepted, and upon arrival, we retreated to a quiet corner of the restaurant. As we ate and drank, my mother occasionally glanced at me tellingly. At the end of the dinner, the girl came back with us and called her girlfriend to tell her she would be home later. I don't know what my mother told her; the wine I had with dinner made me dizzy enough not to pay attention.

Arriving at our place, the girl understood what the invitation meant and started stripping, and so did I. I began to suspect that my mother was not only a nymphomaniac, but that she might have bisexual tendencies in addition to her masochism. Or maybe she just wanted to give me a new experience before I got bored with her.                                         

The Norwegian girl was blonde, blue-eyed and must have been around twenty years old. She had shapely breasts adorned with upturned rosy nipples. Her light blonde pubic hair was only on the top, while her pink pussy was shaved on the bottom, which proved very attractive. My mother quickly removed her clothes, and the girl kissed her nipples which confirmed what I earlier thought on the beach about her sexual tendency. Deftly caressing her body, she moved her lips to my mother's belly, her sensitive, long fingers eventually making their way to my mother's pussy. I saw her first stroke my mother's clitoris with her tongue, then on all fours, slowly push one, then two fingers into my mother's vagina. I stared as my mother tossed and moaned in want for the shaved pussy and narrow labia of the Norwegian girl.

I took hold of my swelling manhood, and from behind, with animalistic passion, I penetrated the blonde deep into her exposed, wet vagina. She moaned something in a foreign language while she fingered my mother's pussy, writhing her hips, sighing and moaning, and received my merciless dick deep inside her. Reaching back, she began to excite her clit, and before long, her trembling lower body indicated her bursting orgasm. Making strange, almost mewing sounds, she collapsed on the bed as my hard cock slipped out.

Without pause, I turned to my mother, lying on her back with her legs spread, and began to fuck her. As a result of the intense sex we had for the past week, I could hold back my ejaculation. I fucked my mother to orgasm while the Norwegian girl fondled and kissed her nipples. When I pulled out, my penis was still erect. I suddenly wanted to fuck our guest in her insanely attractive, round, snow-white butt as a finale.

She knew what I wanted, and I prepared her for penetration by first licking her pink asshole, then inserting my finger coated with my mother's lubricant. The blonde indicated her enjoyment by moaning. After I laid her on her back, placing a small pillow under her hips, I raised her lower body, so my stiff penis was in line with her butt. My mother, taking hold of my cock, helped me insert it into the wide-open gap between the girl's thighs so that, with a delicate movement, my glans slipped into the girl's maddeningly tight, smaller hole. She began to moan and mewl as I penetrated deep into the tight hole and began to fuck her.

My mother licked the girl's nipples while I admired her blonde pussy, dancing to her thrashing hip movements above my cock. Soon, she had another massive orgasm, screaming in a foreign language again. At that moment, I filled her bottom with my copious, hot cum, which trickled out in a thin stream after my flaccid cock slowly slipped out of her. We rested a bit, but the evening was still not over.

From my mother's travel bag hiding mysterious sex toys, a strap-on dildo emerged. She attached it to herself, covered it with lubricant, and began to circle the head of the dildo on the guest's smooth-shaven pussy. The girl's body began to twist softly, then, pulling her thighs up high, she grabbed my mother's shoulder and said something in a pleading voice, probably asking her to penetrate her. My mother conceded and fucked her toward another orgasm at an accelerated pace. I leaned back and admired the sight of the two gorgeous women making love, fueled by passion.

We ended the sexual activities for the evening. The girl showered, got dressed and said goodbye. She returned to the hotel, where her friend waited for her, although she noted the friend couldn't expect much from her tonight.

The next day was the last of our vacation, and as we did a year ago, we celebrated with a festive dinner and an evening walk. After sipping the customary farewell glass of champagne at the villa, my mother, wearing the same light dress as when we made love a year ago, stood in front of me with dazzling eyes. She hugged me and thanked me for this vacation's pleasures, then kissed me, pulled off my top, and started to lick my nipples. Going to her knees, she freed my penis from my pants and gently teased my glans with her lips and tongue while caressing my scrotum.

After a while, she raised herself and took the handcuffs out of the bag. "Handcuff me to the bed, rip my clothes off and fuck my ass like that Norwegian girl! I've never been fucked like that before, and I've been crazy with desire for it since," she added.

After she was on all fours, I secured her wrists to the bed rail. Starting from the neckline, I tore the dress in one movement, giving her the visual and audible satisfaction she craved. As I guessed, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I knelt behind her, spread her round butt cheeks and licked the brownish folds of her asshole surrounded by her fur. Moaning, she moved her pussy in circles under my tongue. Then, using some lube, I slid the tip of my stiff penis into the tight, flexible hole. "Make it hurt!" She commanded in a muffled voice, and I started thrusting hard while she squirmed and moaned under me.

Reaching between her thighs, I put my hand on her hot pussy, and felt her juices pouring out. After a while, the trembling of her lower body signaled her impending orgasm. "Fuck me, fuck me!" She screamed, then her asshole jerked rhythmically, and she had an orgasm bigger than ever. When she slumped on the bed, my still stiff, unsatisfied cock slid out of her. Lying on her stomach with her face buried in the pillow, she made strange noises. Was she crying?

When she turned on her back, her eyes were wet with tears, but she was already smiling. "I see you didn't make it to the top. Do something so you can get there too!" She said. Kneeling over her upper body, I exposed my stiff penis to her two shapely breasts and fucked them. "That's a good idea," she praised jokingly, squeezing her two tits around my moving dick.

The head of my penis was touching her lips when I pushed it forward. She sat a little higher, pulled me to her and, grabbing my glans, began to suck, sometimes taking my cock deep into her mouth. She hugged me, caressed my naked bottom and anus, gently sticking her index finger into it, and began to finger it. As I came, I screamed hoarsely and ejaculated in waves between her pampering lips.

I lay next to her when the last drop was drained, and our breathing and heartbeat calmed. With my face pressed against her breast, hugging her sweaty, smooth body, we fell asleep, mother and son. Or do we no longer count as such after what has happened between us?

Our flight left the following morning, so we had to get up early. On the plane, we couldn't decide whether our vacation was a rest or continuous exercise. We concluded that we were actively resting.

EPILOGUE

Since I finished university, I have had to find a job. Is it a coincidence that only job offers advertised at or near my mother's residence seemed worth applying for?

Arcady
Arcady
37 Followers