Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I volunteered to use the outside shower again. And again I was tempted to relieve my tension right then and there, but again I resisted. I got dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and joined the others.

It was Rebecca's turn to make the dinner, and I helped as best I could. She made stuffed peppers, and I mostly got in the way, handing her things when I could. The end result was delicious.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Cynthia said after everything was cleaned up, and we were all in the living room.

"You gonna hang out with us tonight?" Melanie said.

"Sure. Unless I'm too old. What did you kids have planned: truth or dare, spin the bottle?"

Melanie laughed, Cynthia smiled.

"Man, I haven't played truth or dare since junior high," Melanie said.

"I don't think I ever actually have," I said.

"Are you serious?" Melanie looked at me like I'd admitted to lacking something far more significant. Like I'd missed some essential rite of passage.

"Let's play," Rebecca said. "We can make it a drinking game, so it's less juvenile."

"How would you make truth or dare a drinking game?" I said.

"Like, if your answer -- or your performance in a dare -- isn't good enough, you have to drink."

"I'll be the judge," Melanie said.

"Of course you will," said Bianca.

"I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?" Cynthia said.

"Probably," said Melanie. She shrugged and gave her mom a big smile.

We circled around the coffee table -- Melanie and Cynthia on the couch, Rebecca on the floor between their pairs of legs, Bianca on the easy chair across the table and me on the ottoman to her right.

"Okay," Melanie said. "Rules. When you're called, you choose truth or dare."

Cynthia giggled and muttered "I can't believe we're actually playing this."

Melanie ignored her and continued, "If you choose truth, you have to answer the question you're given. If we think you're lying, or your answer is just lame, you drink. If you choose dare, you have to do whatever you're told to. If you chicken out, or we're not satisfied with your performance, you drink."

"And no choosing only truth," Bianca said.

"Oh damn, that was my plan," Cynthia said.

"We'll give you easy ones," Melanie told her mom. "No one wants to see your boobs."

"Except Sam," Rebecca said. She passed me a conspiratorial wink.

"Right, except Sam."

Cynthia laughed and smiled at me. My face grew hot.

"So if you choose truth two times in a row," Bianca said, "the third one has to be a dare."

"Good call," said Melanie.

"So who goes first?" Rebecca said.

"Sam, truth or dare?" Melanie said, looking at me with a merciless expression.

"I guess I'll start with truth," I said.

"Fine." She looked disappointed. "Have you ever..." she paused, thinking. "Have you ever measured your dick?"

"No," I said, perhaps too quickly.

"Bullshit," Melanie said. "Drink."

I'm sure I was blushing, both because we were again talking about my dick and because of the indignity of everyone assuming I'd measured it.

"Yep, I regret this already," Cynthia said.

"You love it, Mom," Melanie said. "Sam, pick someone."

"Uh," I said, looking around the room. "Rebecca, truth or dare."

Rebecca bit her lip, trying to work out what I might ask her, how far I'd go.

"Truth," she said finally.

"This is so lame," Bianca said.

"Have you ever..." I began, thinking... "sent someone a dirty picture of yourself?"

"Um..." Rebecca said, biting her lip, sending a timid glance to her mom.

"Yes," she said finally.

"Rebecca!" Cynthia said.

"Becca, you slut!" Melanie said, enjoying Rebecca's answer immensely.

"It was just my boobs," Rebecca said, blushing deep red.

"To who?" Melanie said.

"Whom," Cynthia said automatically.

"One question at a time!" Rebecca said.

Cynthia was looking at Rebecca like she'd never seen her before. I was, of course, looking at Rebecca's chest, trying to imagine the picture she'd taken. She was wearing a tight grey t-shirt, her cleavage just peeking out from the v-neck.

"Come on, Mom," Melanie said. "No judgments during truth or dare."

"Melanie," Rebecca said. "Truth or dare?"

Melanie laughed. "I know what you're thinking," she said. "Not a chance. Dare."

Rebecca looked at me and winked, then said, "Show Sam your boobs."

"This is getting out of hand fast," Cynthia said.

"How did you think it was gonna go?" Bianca said.

"Fine," Melanie said. "Come here, Sam."

She stood up and walked into the kitchen, away from the crowd. I followed, trying to contain my excitement. Melanie's was the first pair of boobs I'd ever really noticed, years ago, and I'd been wanting to see them ever since. I'd cast furtive glances toward the Marshals' windows whenever I could, praying for a chance view. And now... was this happening?

We stood in the kitchen, facing each other. She was wearing a black tank top and short shorts, and already her cleavage presented a nice view.

"Stop drooling," Melanie said, but she was smiling. "Ready?"

"Ready," I said, trying to keep the tremor out of my voice.

She grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted, slowly, grabbing her bra when she reached it and peeling upward. Her boobs fell out, one by one, and shook as they settled. It was only a few seconds, but I felt like I mapped out every detail in that moment. They were perfect. Large, round, hanging heavily without the support of her bra. Her nipples were small in proportion to the whole, pink and perfectly round, pointing slightly outward.

After a moment, to my disappointment, she pulled her shirt back down and stuffed herself back into her bra.

"Glad you enjoyed that," she said, looking at the bulge growing in my shorts and winking at me. Then she turned and walked back into the room.

I followed her and sat quickly, but Rebecca gave me a knowing smile with her own glance to my crotch.

"Alright," Melanie said, taking her own seat. She seemed to be blushing a little, to my surprise. "Bianca, don't think we've forgotten about you. Truth or dare."

"Hmm," Bianca said. "I'll go truth."

"Hmph." Melanie looked disappointed. Then she smiled devilishly. "Okay, B, would you fuck our Sam here?"

Bianca looked taken aback, then barked a laugh. She looked appraisingly at me, pondering the question.

Finally she said, "If he's packin what it looks like he's packin, hell yeah."

Melanie laughed, clapping. Rebecca smiled at me. Cynthia still looked a little shell-shocked, but she laughed too and shot me a glance. Bianca looked at me and shrugged, and I tried hard not to blush, unsuccessfully.

"Okay, Cynthia," Bianca said. "You have to go eventually. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Cynthia said quickly.

"Don't go easy on her," Melanie said. Cynthia shot her daughter a look, but Melanie wasn't cowed.

"How long's it been since you had sex?" Bianca said.

"Oy," Cynthia said. "About six months."

"Yikes."

"With that Bill guy?" Rebecca said.

Cynthia nodded.

"Who's Bill?" Melanie said.

"One question!" Cynthia said.

"He's this creepo she met in a bar," Rebecca said. "Apparently had a real small--"

"Alright, miss boob pic," Cynthia said, cutting her off. "No judgment, remember?"

Rebecca looked scandalized, and Melanie, Bianca and I all burst out laughing.

"Rebecca, truth or dare," Cynthia said after a moment, staring daggers at her daughter.

"Shit," Rebecca said. "Dare."

Cynthia stared at Rebecca, as if deciding how much she wanted to get back at her.

"Take your shirt off," she said finally, and looked surprised at herself.

"What?!" Rebecca shrieked.

"Holy shit," Melanie said, a smile stretching across her face.

Rebecca stared at her mom, who just stared back unflinchingly.

"Fine," Rebecca said finally. She quickly peeled off her shirt and tossed it aside. She wore a black lacy bra that pushed her boobs together, presenting a lovely cleavage view. She shifted her hands as if unsure where to put them, finally crossing them over her stomach.

"Mom," Rebecca said, looking vindictive. "Truth or dare."

"Who said this game's lame?" Melanie said to Bianca, leaning forward in her chair. "This is gettin good."

"Truth," Cynthia said, starting to look nervous.

"How many is that?" Bianca said.

"Only two!"

"Fine."

"Are you hoping to see Sam's dick again tonight?" Rebecca said.

Cynthia looked assaulted. She passed me a quick glance, blushed, and looked away.

"That's not..." she began. "No!"

"Bullshit," Bianca said. "Drink."

Cynthia sputtered as if to protest, looked at me again, and couldn't seem to find any words. Then, looking defeated, she took a long drink.

"Well," Melanie said. "What are you waiting for, Mom? It's your turn -- dare him to whip it out!"

"You guys are awful," Cynthia said, looking at Melanie, then at me. She seemed to consider it for a moment, though, and I wondered if she could possibly really dare me to do that. I didn't think so, but I also wouldn't have thought she'd dare her daughter to take her shirt off.

"Sam," she said finally. "Truth or dare?"

I froze. Was she really going to do it?

"He wants dare," Melanie said.

"Dare," I said.

All eyes went to Cynthia. She looked at me. She seemed to be wavering, indecisive.

Finally she said, "Measure it."

"Hmm," Melanie said. "A little disappointing, but I'm intrigued. I'll allow it."

"With what?" I said.

"There's a tape measure in the junk drawer in the kitchen," Cynthia said.

"Uh," I said, stalling a little. "Alright.

I stood up, everyone watching. There was no use trying to hide the bulge straining against my shorts, and no one seemed to fail to notice it.

I walked into the kitchen, found the tape measure in the junk drawer. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I wondered if I should step into the bathroom, but that seemed unnecessary.

"Let us know if you need a hand!" Melanie called, and several laughs followed.

I took a deep breath and pulled my shorts down, letting my cock spring out. I stroked it a few times, making sure it was fully hard.

"Don't forget the girth!" Bianca called. The rest of them shrieked with laughter,

I held it at the base, thrust it out a little, and held the tape up to the side. I heard some murmuring from the living room, then a knock on the wall. I looked over to see Rebecca peeking in. Her eyes had already found my cock.

"We decided there needed to be a witness," she said, blushing. "To make sure you don't fudge the numbers."

I felt like I'd been caught at something. I stood there awkwardly, hard cock in one hand and a tape measure in the other.

Rebecca walked up to me, taking a closer look.

"Just about eight inches," she whispered and smiled at me. "Not too shabby."

"Here," she said, taking the tape measure from me. She wrapped it gently around my dick and got on her knees so she could get a closer look. I took a deep breath, feeling her fingers through the tape, looking down at her boobs barely contained in her bra.

"About five and a half inches around," she said, and stood up. "Impressive."

"Uh, thanks," I said, smiling awkwardly.

"That thing gonna fit back in your shorts?" she said, eyeing my hard-on.

"I guess," I said. "Not comfortably."

"Well, you know everyone wants to see it anyway." Her eyes gleamed mischievously.

"What, you think I should go back out there with my dick out?" I said.

Rebecca shrugged. "Call it an advance dare," she said. "And no, I don't think you should go out with your dick out. I think you should go out there naked."

I stared at her, waiting for her to say "Just kidding!" But she didn't. She just stood there, in her bra, waiting for me to decide what to do.

I took a deep, shaky breath. Fuck it, I thought. This is me going with it. I looked at her and shrugged, and pulled my shirt off. She smiled broadly. I stepped out of my shorts and stood there naked, my cock so hard it was pointing almost straight upwards.

"Good boy," Rebecca whispered. And she turned and quickly walked back into the living room, saying, "I decided to give him a fresh dare while we were in there."

I took another deep breath and followed her in, slowly. I'd never felt so naked in all my life. My cock swayed back and forth absurdly as I walked. When I stepped into view, all eyes snapped to me. Bianca's jaw dropped. Cynthia gasped and brought her hands to her mouth. Melanie's eyes grew with surprise and her mouth broadened into a huge, delighted smile.

I looked to Cynthia for some kind of sign that I'd gone too far. I expected her to stand up in a rage, scold us all for getting out of hand, and storm out. But she lowered her hands, and she was smiling, staring at my cock.

I went back to my seat. I wasn't sure where to put my hands. There certainly wasn't any point trying to hide anything. So I leaned back, allowing myself to be on full display.

"Damn," Bianca said.

"So," Melanie said. "Measurements?" She looked at Rebecca.

"About eight inches long, five and a half around," Rebecca said.

"Damn," Bianca said again.

"Alright, Sam," Melanie said, addressing me but looking only at my dick. "You're up."

"Okay," I said. "Melanie, truth or dare."

"Dare," she said.

"Take your shirt off," I said.

"Boo," she said, disappointed. "I thought you were gonna dare me to touch it."

But she stood up, slowly, and moved toward me, swaying side to side, hands on hips, smiling at me.

"While we're at it, Sam," she said, moving closer. "I dare you to stroke it while I do this."

"Shit," Bianca whispered. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cynthia shake her head, but she leaned forward, watching.

Melanie stood directly in front of me, her hands on the hem of her shirt, moving them back and forth and slowly upward. I took my cock in my hand and squeezed it, moving my hand slowly up and down. I kept stopping and squeezing hard, feeling I could cum any moment if I wasn't careful.

Melanie lifted her shirt, never taking her eyes off me. She pulled it up and off, revealing a lacy red bra. Then she smiled at me and unclasped it, letting it fall, her boobs shaking free. I moaned, and my hand worked on its own, stroking faster as I stared at her beautiful tits.

"I dare you," Melanie said again, sinking to her knees, squeezing her tits, "to cum on my tits."

No one else said a word. No protests even from Cynthia. They all just watched, rapt.

I stood up, my cock right in Melanie's face, my hand moving faster up and down the shaft. She looked at it and smiled and raised herself up so her boobs were just under it, squeezing and rubbing them.

"Come on, Sam," she said. "Stroke that big cock and cum for me."

That was all it took to send me over the edge. I moaned and pumped my cock, and then squeezed it at the base and aimed. I erupted, the first shot blasting Melanie in the face. She moaned in surprise, and I kept cumming, hitting her tits with shot after thick shot. Melanie just smiled at me, a glob of cum trailing down her cheek, as I covered her tits.

Finally, after the last of my cum dripped out of me, I sat down on the floor, panting. It felt like I hadn't breathed in minutes.

"Wow," Rebecca said, eyes wide, staring.

"I'm a terrible mother," Cynthia whispered, to herself it seemed, looking on and shaking her head.

"Hush," Bianca said. "We're all adults here, right?" Cynthia didn't respond, just stared at her daughter, topless and covered in cum.

"Sam, drink," Melanie said, smiling at me. "You were supposed to cum on my tits, not my face." She ran a finger up her cheek, gathering the thick glob of cum that trailed down her face. Then she winked at me and slid her finger in her mouth, slurping up the cum.

My cock twitched where it rested on my stomach, slowly deflating, still leaking some. Obediently I found my beer and took a long swig of it.

Everyone was quiet for a minute. Melanie picked up her shirt and used it to wipe the cum off herself. Her boobs shook as she did so, and soon the shirt was saturated with cum. Her boobs were still shiny with moisture when she tossed the shirt on the ground.

"That was fucking hot," Bianca said, staring at my cock as it slowly deflated, a small pool of cum gathering under it on my stomach.

"Well it's your turn then, Sam," Rebecca said.

"Cynthia," I said, thinking I'd take things down a notch. "Truth or dare?"

"I think we should be done with truth, right?" Melanie said. "We've kind of crossed a point of no return here."

"I wonder if I should keep playing," Cynthia said. "I've let this get pretty out of hand."

"Don't try to tell me you didn't think that was hot," Melanie said.

Cynthia looked uncomfortable, but shrugged.

"I'm supposed to be the grownup here," she said. "I'm not supposed to be watching the boy next door cum on my daughter's boobs."

"Little late for that," Rebecca said.

Cynthia just sighed and shook her head. But she looked flushed, and she didn't go anywhere.

"Give her a dare, Sam," Melanie said.

I looked at Cynthia, thinking. She looked back at me, and seemed to be making a concerted effort not to look at my dick.

"I have an idea," Melanie said, her evil grin returning to her face. She walked toward me and kneeled on the floor next to me, leaned in and whispered in my ear. Her nipple grazed my arm and I felt my cock stir.

"You're evil," I said, and she laughed, and didn't deny it. Cynthia looked very nervous.

"Come on, it's a good one," Melanie said.

"Alright," I said. "Cynthia. Change into Melanie's shirt."

Rebecca shrieked in surprise, and Bianca laughed loudly and clapped. Cynthia looked surprised but not as outraged as I would have guessed.

Melanie handed her mom her cum-soaked shirt.

"You kids are out of control," Cynthia said. But she took the shirt, looked around, and then stood up and walked into the bathroom.

Rebecca flashed me a smile. I was relieved that she seemed to be enjoying this.

A minute later, Cynthia emerged, wearing Melanie's tank top. It had been tight on her daughter, and Cynthia was barely squeezing into it. She'd evidently left her bra out of the equation, and her nipples poked prominently through the material. Her cleavage spilled out from both the top and the sides, and a strip of her slightly-protruding belly emerged from the bottom. But most striking of all, the shirt was visibly wet all over, with several white clumps of my cum dripping down the material. And Cynthia's skin and hair glistened with moisture where she had pulled it on.

"Lookin good, Mom," Rebecca said, smiling broadly. Bianca hollered her approval, and Melanie clapped. I just stared. I had made an effort before not to think too sexually about Cynthia. But seeing her now, wearing something more revealing than I'd seen her in before, wet with my cum, was an incredible turn on. As I stared, my dick grew steadily, lifting itself back off my stomach like some animal awakening, and rose up.

Cynthia didn't fail to notice. She looked right at my cock as it grew hard, a bead of cum dripping off the tip. She blushed and flashed me a smile.

She took her seat again, and looked at Bianca.

"How have you managed to keep all your clothes on all this time?" she said.

Bianca just shrugged. She didn't seem concerned.

"Well," Cynthia said. "I have a dare for you."

"Look who's gettin into truth or dare!" Melanie said.

Bianca was wearing a tight black t-shirt with some band name I wasn't familiar with, and short jean shorts. She stood up, ready to take her shirt off.

"Hang on," Cynthia said. "Someone put some music on."

Melanie leapt into action. Her phone was already synced to the speaker in the room, and she put on something smooth and rhythmic that I hadn't heard before. Bianca looked unperturbed, just waiting for instructions.

Cynthia smiled. "Alright, Bianca," she said. "Let's have a little striptease."