Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 02

Story Info
Day two at the beach culminates in a game of truth or dare.
10.1k words
4.81
88.4k
149

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on a half-deflated air mattress, sinking into the center. I looked over and the bed was empty. I heard sounds of talking and dishes clanging downstairs.

I was still naked, morning wood resting on my stomach and making a hill in my sheet. I wondered if Rebecca had noticed as she'd walked by. If she'd looked.

I thought about her looking last night. Thought about her watching.

My hand crawled under the sheet, wrapped itself around my dick.

"You're so big," Rebecca had whispered last night, her fingers working under her own covers as she watched me stroke myself.

I kicked my sheet off, squeezed my cock in my fist, imagined her looking at me again.

I started stroking, sliding my hand up and down my shaft. Stopped and squeezed at the base, let my cock stand tall and throbbing.

There was a knock at the door, but it was already opening.

"Breakfast is ready," Cynthia was saying as she leaned into the room. She froze when she saw me, her eyes locked on my cock, and a "Holy shit" escaped her lips in a breath.

I froze too, trying to think of what to do or say. The sheets were bunched at my feet, out of reach. So I just lay there, squeezing my hard-on, waiting for Cynthia to say something.

She seemed to stare for a long time. Then she snapped out of it and averted her eyes.

"Uhh, sorry," she said. "Breakfast is ready," she said again. "Then we're all headed to the beach."

She ducked quickly out of the room and shut the door behind her.

I lay there for a minute, trying to process what had happened.

"Fuck," I said out loud.

How could I go downstairs after that? How could I face her? Would she tell Rebecca?

My mind played through numerous scenarios of what would transpire after this, all humiliating. But my cock stood as hard as ever. I was learning that I found being seen in this state incredibly arousing.

"Fuck," I said again.

I thought about Cynthia telling everyone what she'd seen, about someone coming up to check on me, see me still going at it. What kind of pervert would they think I am?

I took a deep breath, willed myself to think of the unsexiest thoughts I could conjure, got up, stuffed myself into my swim trunks, and threw on a shirt.

I did not hurry through brushing my teeth, getting myself together. I was kind of hoping everyone would be gone by the time I came down. But voices reached me as I descended the stairs.

"Is Sam coming?" Melanie said.

"I can go get him," Rebecca said.

"Didn't you check on him, Mom?" Melanie said.

"Let's give him some privacy," Cynthia said.

There was a pause, silence. I imagined them looking at each other, something unspoken hanging in the air, the two younger Marshals seeing that their mother was hiding something.

"What am I missing?" Bianca said.

Melanie was laughing as she said, "What happened, Mom?"

"Oh my God," Rebecca said.

"Why do you think Sam needs privacy, right after you just went to get him?" Melanie said. I could hear the laughter still in her voice.

"Oh," Bianca said, then she started laughing too.

"Did you catch him?" Melanie said.

I sat on the stairs, head in hand. How could I come down now? I'd just have to live upstairs for the next week, hiding from anyone who might come up.

"Oh my God," Rebecca said again, as Melanie and Bianca burst into laughter. I imagined Cynthia nodding, eyes grim with the news of what she'd seen.

"What did you see?" Melanie said.

"Mel," Rebecca said, pleadingly.

"What do you mean, what did I see?" Cynthia said. "What do you think I saw?"

"Tell me," Melanie said.

There was a pause.

"I saw him... you know," Cynthia said.

After another moment all three of the younger women roared in laughter, Rebecca included.

"Oh my God, Mom, never make that motion again," Rebecca said.

I suddenly pictured Cynthia pumping her fist in the air in the universal sign for what she'd seen me doing. I stifled a laugh myself, despite my mortification.

"Well, that's what he was doing," Cynthia said.

"Like, under the sheets?" Bianca said.

"Uh, no."

"Oh my God," Rebecca said.

"So you saw his cock?" Melanie said.

"Mel!" Rebecca said.

"What? It's what we're all thinking."

"Yes," Cynthia said.

"How big was it?" Melanie said, and then, "Ow!" I assumed Rebecca had smacked her.

"Maybe we should stop talking about this," Cynthia said. "Who knows if he can hear us."

"I hope he can," Melanie said. "He's up there strokin away, listening to us talking about it."

I thought I could hear Bianca laughing.

"Okay, okay, girls," Cynthia said, sounding suddenly stern. "Let's move on. Get out of here."

"Okay," Melanie said. And then, loudly, "Sam, meet us at the beach when you're done jerking off!"

"Mel, you're such a bitch," Rebecca said, but she was laughing.

Their voices and laughter receded as they moved through the house, then the door opened and shut. And then, quiet. I could hear the clock in the living room ticking, the soft rumble of the air conditioning.

I took a deep breath, rubbed my face with both hands.

I came downstairs finally, saw a plate of food set aside for me, the ladies' dishes rinsed and stacked into the dishwasher. I quickly ate, tried not to think about what was happening. Beyond the embarrassment, I was still trying to keep my arousal under control. I wondered if I should finish myself off after all. But I could just imagine someone coming back in for some forgotten item, finding me still going at it, thinking that's all I do.

I put my dishes in the dishwasher, splashed some cold water on my face, told myself to get it together. Then I grabbed my things and made my way down toward the beach.

The women were already all set up with chairs, blankets on the ground, two beach umbrellas providing shade. Rebecca, Melanie, and Bianca were walking toward the water. Leaving Cynthia sitting by herself in the camp they'd set up.

Great, I thought, took a deep breath, and walked the rest of the way.

Cynthia looked up at me as I set my things down. She gave me an awkward smile, and I returned it.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey."

"Sit down, let's talk for a minute," she said, gesturing to the chair next to her.

I nodded and sat. I didn't speak, just waited. She took a moment herself.

"I should apologize," she said. I started to protest, but she raised a hand to silence me. "No, really. You deserve some privacy. I should know better than to just come barging in."

"It's okay," I said. "It's your house. I shouldn't be, uh..." I realized I couldn't possibly finish that sentence.

"Sam, look at me," she said. I did. She was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit with a pink floral pattern, sunglasses, and a big beach hat. Her large boobs hung heavy in her suit, resting over the slightest bulge of her stomach. I had to admit, she looked good, and I had to exert some willpower to bring my eyes to her face.

She continued, "There is nothing wrong with what you were doing."

I didn't say anything, but could feel myself blushing furiously.

"I'm sorry if I reacted poorly," Cynthia said. "I just wasn't expecting..." Her voice trailed off, and we sat awkwardly in silence for a moment.

I couldn't imagine what I could say in this moment, so I said nothing. I watched Rebecca, Melanie, and Bianca wading into the shallows. They seemed to be laughing at something. I told myself it was narcissistic to assume they were talking about me, but I couldn't shake the feeling.

"I want you to feel comfortable here, Sam," Cynthia said finally. "I know the girls are teasing you a bit. I want you to tell me if anyone makes you uncomfortable, okay?"

"I don't mind," I said. "I'm having a great time."

"I can tell," she said, and gave me a smile. I felt my blush deepen.

"Sorry," she said. "Now I'm doing it."

"It's okay, really," I said.

"Good. Just let me know if anyone pushes you too far."

I nodded.

"And if you need some privacy, for some... relief, let me know. You can use my room if you need to."

I stared at her, working out what she was saying.

"I mean it," she said. "I know how it gets, these girls are driving you crazy, and you don't have your own room here. But you should still be able to... take care of yourself."

She blushed a deep red as she said this, and her eyes flicked quickly toward my crotch. I realized as she looked that I was of course hard again. I wondered for just a moment if she noticed, but then she gave me a knowing smile, and said "Just think about it."

She stood up and took a couple steps toward the surf, but then paused, turned, and said, "Oh, and I hope you didn't let my interruption stop you from finishing up this morning." She gave me a wink and took another glance at my crotch, and continued on her way down the beach.

I leaned back, closed my eyes. That conversation did not go like I thought it would.

The breeze off the water, the sound of the surf, the call of the seagulls, soon had me relaxing. Before long I was on the edge of sleep.

"Hey."

I opened my eyes. Rebecca was standing in front of me, regarding me with a smile. She wore a blue two-piece which clung wetly to her body, her nipples poking through the fabric.

"Hey," I said, shifting in my seat.

She walked up and sat down next to me in the seat Cynthia had been in. I couldn't help but notice the way her boobs bounced as she settled into the chair. The material of her top looked strained against their weight, like the slightest tug could free them.

"What were you and my mom talking about?" she said.

I hesitated. "Well," I started, but went nowhere.

"About how she caught you this morning?"

She was looking at me, smiling broadly as if she'd caught me at something herself. I blushed, realized I couldn't lie. I'd heard Cynthia tell the girls, after all.

"Yeah," I said.

"And?"

"And... she told me I could use her room, if... if I needed privacy."

"Jesus," Rebecca said, and then was quiet a moment. Then, suddenly, she started laughing. It started low, almost a chuckle, then it built inside of her, and she covered her mouth with her hand as it rose to a giggle. I watched her, watched her boobs bounce as the laugh built and filled her whole body, until she was doubled over, howling with laughter. I smiled, laughing a little myself, despite not quiet getting the joke.

"Did you tell her you already did it once in front of her daughter?" she said, as her laughter faded back to a manageable level.

"Uh, no," I said. "I decided not to bring that up. Did you tell her?"

"No! But, uh..." she trailed off, looking at me as if deciding whether to tell me something.

"What?" I said.

"I did tell Melanie and Bianca."

"Told them what exactly?"

"Well, they asked if you... finished yourself off last night."

"And?"

"And..." Rebecca said, and paused. Then, "I told them you did, and that I watched."

"Huh," I said. I wasn't sure what else to say to that.

"They thought that was pretty hot," Rebecca said. "I think Melanie's jealous everyone's getting to see your dick but her."

Barely realizing I was doing it, I adjusted myself in my shorts, trying to give my growing hard-on some room. Rebecca smiled.

"You like being on display, huh," she said.

I hesitated. It was true, I did, but I felt weird admitting it for some reason.

"Did you like it when my mom caught you?"

"Uh, I don't... I didn't..." I stammered, trying to come up with the words of a lie, but failing.

"It's okay if you did," she said. "I think she liked it too. She was all flushed this morning."

Fuck it, I thought.

"I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist," I said.

"Yeah," Rebecca said, smiling. She pushed her sunglasses down on her nose so I could see her eyes resting on my crotch, and the bulge that was pushing against my shorts.

At that moment Bianca and Melanie came up, both dripping wet. Bianca's swimsuit was yellow and small, and through the wet material I could see brown skin beneath, and hints of the darker circles of her nipples. Melanie's was white with pink polka dots. The material was thicker than Bianca's, and even wet I couldn't see much through it. But the top comprised of two hand-sized cups, barely holding in her boobs, which bounced heavily as she walked. I tried not to stare, but my eyes couldn't seem to find anywhere to go where somebody's cleavage wasn't.

"Hey, Sam," Melanie said, looking at me with a playful grin. "You decided to cover yourself up, huh?"

"Not very well," Bianca said, nodding toward my crotch, where my hard-on stretched down my thigh through my shorts.

"Next time you're gonna flash somebody, let me know," Melanie said. I tried a laugh, but I couldn't hide my discomfort.

"Where's Mom?" Rebecca said, leaning around Melanie to look toward the beach.

"Went to say hi to the neighbors," Melanie said and nodded down the beach to my right. I could see Cynthia in the distance, slowly making her way to a group of people setting up camp. They were at least a hundred yards away, but still it was a little jarring seeing someone else on such a secluded beach.

"So," Melanie said, stretching herself out on her stomach the blanket in front of me, facing me. Her boobs swung pendulously in her top as she propped herself on her elbows. "When's your next show?"

"God, Mel," Rebecca said.

Melanie laughed, gave me a wink over her sunglasses, then turned over onto her back.

"Just keep me posted," she said.

"Sure thing," I said, trying to sound like a good sport, in on the joke. But really my mind was reeling with the possibility than Melanie Marshal might actually want to see what her mom and her sister had already seen. My dick strained uncomfortably against my shorts. There was no alleviating it. Not without taking it out and making myself cum, which I was dying to do.

"I'm gonna take a dip," I announced.

"Good idea," Bianca said, settling into the chair to my right and pulling out a book.

I stood, giving up on hiding my condition, pulled my shirt off, and started spreading sunscreen on. Rebecca offered to do my back, and I tried hard not to think too much about her hands moving over my body. But her touch did not help soften my erection, and I could tell it was evident as I stood there. I thought I caught both Melanie and Bianca glancing at it and smiling, but mercifully nobody said anything.

The water was cold, and as soon as I was in deep enough I plunged myself under. It felt great, refreshing. Distracting. I swam out through crashing waves, letting my mind wander, enjoying having a moment to myself.

Vacations were supposed to be restful, right? I had been so on edge since I first got in that car, I felt like I hadn't breathed in days.

But why was I allowing myself to get so stressed? The ladies were all teasing me, yes. And my body was reacting on its own, often against my wishes. It was embarrassing, getting so aroused so easily, walking around with a hard-on constantly, having everyone know I was taking every opportunity I could to touch myself.

But so what? My body would react how it would react. Clearly there was no way to stop myself getting aroused from the slightest provocation. And surely the teasing wouldn't stop anytime soon. No one had condemned me for a pervert, or scolded me for acting inappropriately. They all even seemed, I allowed myself to think, to be enjoying my reactions. And I had to admit, once I got through the embarrassment, I was enjoying the attention.

I resolved at that moment to try to relax, to not worry so much about embarrassing myself. I had little doubt that if I started to cross the line, one of these women would let me know. I should embrace what was happening, because honestly, who wouldn't kill for this vacation?

Feeling better, I emerged from the water and walked back up to our camp. Cynthia was standing with another woman, near her own age, talking to Rebecca, Melanie, and Bianca, who were as I'd left them -- Melanie lying on the blanket, Rebecca and Bianca sitting on either side of a third empty chair.

I smiled as I approached, and the woman with Cynthia looked me up and down before saying hello.

"This is Hannah Stone," Cynthia said to me. "She's been our neighbor here for years, but we rarely seem to overlap in our visits."

"Nice to meet you," I said, and extended my hand. "I'm Sam."

Hannah smiled and shook my hand. She was tall, nearly my own height, and thin. She was wearing a white lacey dress through which I could see a black two-piece swimsuit, its top worked into a bow pattern.

"Hi Sam," she said. "You're a little outnumbered here, huh?"

"He loves it," Melanie said, propped up on her elbows on the blanket.

"I'm sure he does," Hannah said.

"Who's all here with you?" Rebecca said.

"More estrogen to torture Sam here," Hannah said. "My friend Gretchen, her daughter Lily—she's about your age, I think, Rebecca—and my sister Susan."

"We'll all have to get together sometime this week," Cynthia said.

"Absolutely," Hannah said. "Sorry Sam." She winked at me, and I shrugged. Melanie beamed.

"Well," Hannah said. "I just wanted to come say hi. We'll see you on the beach." She smiled at everyone—I thought she lingered just an extra moment on me—then she waved as she made her way back down the beach toward her own crowd.

"She seemed to like Sam," Melanie said.

"She did, didn't she," Rebecca said. They were all looking at me. I shrugged and grabbed a towel, and started drying off.

"Who's ready for lunch?" Cynthia said.

We broke for lunch, sandwiches and chips back in the house. We ate quickly, everyone eager to get back to the beach.

We resumed our previous spots on the beach, this time with a cooler of drinks. Cynthia, now in running clothes, announced she'd be back in half an hour or so and took off jogging down the beach.

Drinks were passed around, sunscreen was applied -- Rebecca did my back again, and I managed with only a slight stirring in my shorts. I left my shirt off and sat down with a book, sipping my beer, enjoying the warm breeze and sun.

"Mom's been running a lot lately," Rebecca said after a while.

"She does look good," Bianca said.

"Think she's lookin for a man?" Melanie said.

"I think it's been a while," Rebecca said.

"What, since she got laid?"

"You know what I mean."

"She did seem to like seeing Sam's dick this morning," Melanie said, rolling over onto her stomach and looking at me.

I blushed and shrugged, trying to remind myself to just go with it.

"What was that about, anyway?" Melanie said to me.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"How did she catch you?"

"She just came in, I didn't have a chance to cover myself."

"So you were totally naked?" Bianca said.

"Yeah."

"How hard were you?" Melanie said.

I laughed, a little awkwardly.

"About as hard as I can get," I said.

"And what were you doing?"

"I was... stroking it."

"Did you cum?"

"No."

"Why not?" The questions were coming rapidfire from Melanie, while Rebecca and Bianca just watched and listened.

"I don't know, I was embarrassed."

"Poor guy," Melanie said, and made a mock sad face.

"Doesn't seem like you have much to be embarrassed about to me," Bianca said, eyeing the bulge in my shorts. I was of course hard again, and there wasn't much point trying to hide it.

"He doesn't," Rebecca said, and winked at me.

"Yeah, Rebecca got to see it last night, didn't she?" Melanie said. "When's our turn?"

I laughed. "Just say the word," I said, and finished my beer. Rebecca handed me a new one almost immediately.

Conversation turned to other things, with only occasional references to my dick. Cynthia came back from her run and sat with us for a couple rounds. A few of us dipped in the water a few more times, but then soon it was time to head back to the house for dinner.