Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Mom," Rebecca said. Cynthia just shrugged.

Bianca stood still a moment, not out of hesitation, but as if waiting for her moment in the song. Then it came as the tempo picked up, and she turned toward me. Melanie whooped in anticipation.

Bianca walked toward me, slowly, swaying her hips. I sat on the floor and watched, rapt. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was like all the fantasies I'd harbored since puberty began were all coming alive in this moment.

Bianca reached me and kicked out, resting her bare right foot on my shoulder. Then she gave me a shove, flattening me on my back. She stood over me and smiled. Swaying to the music, she pulled her shirt off, slowly. I hadn't realized she wasn't wearing a bra, but before I knew it her boobs fell out of her shirt. They were firm, perky, pointing slightly outward with small dark nipples. I let out a breath, trying to keep my excitement under control. I thought there was a real chance I'd cum again without even being touched if I wasn't careful.

She whipped her shirt around over her head, dipping her hips to the music, to hoots and laughter all around, and then she tossed it aside. She ran her hands up her body, over her tits, keeping eye contact with me, moving her hips. Then she dropped, suddenly, her ass almost hitting my thighs before she hopped back up, her body moving like liquid. I gasped, and let out a moan. I heard a giggle, from Rebecca I thought. Bianca smiled at me.

The song picked up in tempo, and Bianca moved faster. Her boobs bounced as she did. She dropped her hips and shook her ass. Then, before I knew what she was doing, she was on her knees, straddling my thighs. She leaned down and ran her hands up my stomach, letting the tight braids of her hair swing down and run along my body. I could feel her breath on my cock, and I writhed under her.

"Jesus," Rebecca muttered. Bianca was clearly going above and beyond her dare, but no one seemed to object. Least of all me.

Bianca rose up on her knees, smiling at me. Slowly, still swaying with the music, she pulled the button of her shorts free and eased the zipper down. She grabbed the hem of her shorts and climbed to her feet. Her movements were so graceful it was like her shorts stayed still while her body rose, and she stepped out of them, standing over me in a tiny black thong.

"You don't need to--" Cynthia began, sounding apologetic, but Melanie shushed her quickly.

Bianca didn't respond at all. She just lowered herself back down and sat on my lap. She paused there, grinding slightly into my thighs. Then, smiling and looking me straight in the eyes, she grabbed my cock and pulled it against her crotch. She squeezed it tight with her hand, and began to rock against it, pressing it into her thong. I could feel her moisture soaking through the material, and I moaned.

"Fuck," Melanie muttered. I looked up briefly and saw her leaning back in her seat, hand stuffed into her shorts, moving urgently. I moaned again.

Bianca smiled at me and rocked up and down, moving both her hand and her hips, rubbing her crotch against the tip of my cock while her hand worked up and down the shaft.

"Oh, fuck," I cried out, and wanted to give more warning, but I couldn't hold it. I erupted again, cum spurting out and hitting Bianca's tits, then her stomach, then oozing over her hand onto her crotch. She moaned and continued to grind into me, squeezing my cock hard with her hand and pumping.

I kept cumming, and she moaned louder, her hips shaking uncontrollably. Then she climbed on top of me, pinned my cock against my stomach and leaned against it, grinding harder and faster. She buried her face in my chest and cried out. I could feel her cumming through her panties, could feel the juices saturating them, dripping out onto my cock. I squirted one more shot of cum between our stomachs and she bit the flesh of my chest, crying out. I heard Melanie moan, and I looked up to see her gyrating on the couch, pillow clutched in one hand, the other working madly in her shorts.

Bianca moved her crotch against my cock, slower now, sliding up and down. Together we were soaked, our juices mingling together, permeating her panties, pooling on my stomach.

She pulled her face away from my chest and looked at me, smiling. I smiled back, breathing heavily. She rolled off me, on her side on the floor next to me.

There was a long silence. I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling. I could hear Bianca breathing next to me, could feel the presence of the other three women, but for a long time, nobody made a noise.

"Shit," Bianca breathed finally. "I didn't think I could cum that way."

"That was fuckin hot," Melanie said.

I propped myself up on my elbows. I was a mess, lying on the floor naked, my deflating dick sitting in a pool of cum that mixed with Bianca's juices and stretched all the way to my chest. Melanie looked flushed, leaning back in the couch, topless, her boobs bobbing up and down with her breathing, hand still in her short. Rebecca was leaning forward in her seat, still just wearing her bra, staring, her eyes still glued to me and Bianca on the floor. Cynthia looked stunned, like she couldn't believe what she'd just watched. But I couldn't help noticing her nipples pressing hard against the material of Melanie's too-small tank top.

"Well," Bianca said, sitting up next to me. "What do we think, are we still playing?"

"I think that's it for me," Cynthia said, standing up. "Rebecca, can I talk to you a second?"

"Uh, sure," Rebecca said, standing to follow her mom into the kitchen, looking apprehensive.

Cynthia and Rebecca spoke in hushed tones, their voices but not their words reaching us from the kitchen. Every now and then I'd hear an insistent "I know!" from Rebecca, or a consoling "I trust you," from Cynthia, but mostly I couldn't catch what they were saying to each other.

Meanwhile, Melanie and Bianca seemed to be communicating to each other without words. Bianca was sitting up next to me, all but naked in just her wet and stained thong, looking to Melanie on the couch who leaned forward topless, her boobs pressed together between her arms. They were making eye contact and mouthing words I couldn't read to each other. If I had to guess, I'd say they were planning something. They occasionally flicked their eyes to the kitchen, to me, smiling wickedly.

I just sat there, feeling slightly left out and awkward. I wondered if I should clean myself up. I was a mess, sitting naked on the floor, my stomach and chest all wet, growing stickier by the moment.

I was still immobile with indecision when Cynthia and Rebecca emerged from the kitchen. It was an odd sight. They seemed to be coming from a deep, earnest, mother-daughter discussion, yet Cynthia was all but spilling out of a much too small tank top, still wet with cum, and Rebecca's boobs bounced energetically in her bra.

"Well," Cynthia said. "I'm goin to bed. You kids behave yourselves."

"Of course we will," Melanie said, smiling angelically up at her mother, looking rather incongruous herself, still topless and sticky.

Cynthia gave her a dubious look, but smiled.

"Goodnight, all," she said, and made her way to the stairs.

"Goodnight!" we called.

"Hope you brought your vibrator," Melanie called after her.

"Oh, don't you worry," Cynthia said, from halfway up the stairs.

Rebecca laughed and took a seat on the ottoman I'd vacated.

"So," she said. "We still playin?"

"Think there's more to be done?" Melanie said. She smiled at Rebecca, all teeth and anticipation.

Rebecca looked at me, blushed, and shrugged.

"Well, it's Bianca's turn, right?" she said. "Guess it's her call."

"Well," Bianca said, looking at Rebecca. Melanie was still looking at Rebecca too. "It's really kinda your call."

"What do you mean?" Rebecca said.

"You've gotten off kinda easy, haven't you?" Melanie said.

"So to speak," Bianca said. Melanie laughed. I just looked on, curious as to where this was going, not quite daring to think it was going where it seemed.

"So..." Rebecca said, glancing at me again.

"So if it's gonna keep escalating..." Bianca said, letting the rest of her sentence just hang there unsaid.

There was a moment of quiet. Melanie and Bianca just looked at Rebecca. Rebecca looked at me, bit her lip, shrugged again.

"Fuck it, B," Melanie said. "Just dare her. If she chickens out, she drinks."

Rebecca looked at Bianca, a mix of anxiety and excitement in her eyes. Another moment of quiet stretched out.

"Come here," Bianca said finally.

Rebecca stood, looking a little uncomfortable. She looked at me again. My dick stirred where it lay on my stomach. Rebecca took a few paces and stood in front of me and Bianca, waiting.

Bianca stood, walked up to Rebecca. She whispered something to her, and Rebecca nodded pensively. Bianca smiled at me, and with one deft motion reached behind Rebecca and unclasped her bra. Rebecca's boobs fell forward and bounced a little as they lost their support, and Bianca, delicately but smoothly, pulled the bra away and set it aside.

Rebecca had given me a sneak peak last night, of course, but this was different. Seeing her exposed like this, standing in front of me, her boobs large and round and bare, had me fully hard again in no time. She didn't fail to notice. Her eyes snapped to my cock as it stretched along my stomach and rose, standing for her. Then she looked me in the eye and smiled.

Bianca smiled too, whispered something else to Rebecca and, getting a nod in response, started to undo Rebecca's shorts. She pulled the button undone and slid the zipper down. Then she gave me a look and slipped behind Rebecca.

Rebecca was breathing heavily, her boobs rising and falling with each breath. She watched me as Bianca's hands slid over her, sliding over her tits, then down her stomach, slipping into her shorts and pushing them down. She brought shorts and panties down together, sliding her hands over Rebecca's legs, lowering herself to her knees so she could peel them off entirely.

Rebecca obligingly stepped out of her shorts and stood before me, naked. She had just the slightest patch of pubic hair and was visibly glistening beneath. I stared and bit my lip, and my cock twitched. Rebecca giggled nervously.

Bianca ran her hands back up Rebecca legs as she stood up, sliding one between. Rebecca shuddered. Bianca rubbed her for just a moment, and smiled at me over her shoulder.

"I think she's wet enough for you already," Bianca said.

"Who isn't?" Melanie said. She was staring at me hungrily. Her hand had slipped back into her shorts.

Bianca whispered to Rebecca again. This time I caught what she said: "Ready?" Again Rebecca nodded.

Bianca took Rebecca's hand and led her forward the couple paces that separated us. Bianca got on her knees, smiled at me, and took my cock in her hand. She slid her hand up and down my shaft a couple times, then beckoned to Rebecca with her finger.

Rebecca kept her eyes on me and positioned herself over me, straddling me. Bianca held my cock upright with one hand and with the other guided Rebecca down. Rebecca lowered herself to her knees over me.

Bianca squeezed my cock, held it steady, and guided Rebecca lower. I could feel the heat coming off her before we touched.

Rebecca looked me in the eye, bit her lip, and lowered herself slowly onto my cock. Bianca squeezed as she guided me. Rebecca was so wet, the tip of my cock slid into her without much friction. But then we both moaned as she lowered herself further. I could feel her stretching to fit my cock inside her. Melanie moaned too, and out of the corner of my eye I could see her tits bouncing as she worked her hand inside her shorts.

"Come on baby take him in," Bianca cooed, still holding onto the base of my cock with one hand, the other resting on Rebecca's ass, guiding her still downward.

Rebecca cried out as I went deeper into her. I cried out with her. She was so tight -- she squeezed every inch of my cock as she pushed herself down onto it. I could only imagine what it felt like to her.

Finally, when she had taken every inch of me she could take, Rebecca leaned her face into my chest, trying to catch her breath. I brought my hands to her hips, slid them around to her back, and held her there.

Then I slowly started to rock inside her. Just a subtle motion at first, pushing myself against her, moving my hips just slightly up and down. Rebecca moaned, propped herself up and looked at me again. Her mouth was open, and she exhaled a little puff of air each time I pushed myself up into her.

"There you go baby," Bianca said, still rubbing Rebecca's back, the other hand loosely caressing my balls.

I stole a glance at Melanie, just as she was lifting her ass off the couch and sliding her shorts down, panties and all. I moaned and watched as she spread her legs, exposing all to me, working her fingers over her clit.

I sped up inside Rebecca, and she started rocking on top of me to match my movements. She slid up on my cock and pushed back down, letting out a small moan each time. I watched as her tits bounced with our movements. I brought my hands up to feel them, to run my fingers over her nipples. She moaned louder and moved faster, sliding further up my cock and falling back down on it.

"Yeah baby ride that big cock," Bianca said, and reached in and started working her finger over Rebecca's clit. Rebecca cried out and raised herself up, bouncing on me faster and faster. I held her hips, thrust my cock up inside her each time she came back down, watched her tits as they swung wildly with her movements.

"OH. FUCK. I'M. CUMMING," Rebecca shrieked. She collapsed on top of me and bit my shoulder as she ground into me, slamming her ass down and taking me all the way inside her. Her whole body shook and she squealed into my shoulder. I held her hips and pumped my cock inside her, feeling her pussy tighten even more around me, feeling her juices spill out around me.

Melanie moaned too and she arched her back on the couch, working her fingers in a frenzy, pumping her hips into the air.

Rebecca squirmed and shook on top of me, slowing her movements, slowly starting to breathe again. I moved slowly inside of her, causing her to shudder in little aftershocks each time I pushed back into her. Finally she just lay on top of me, breathing heavily.

After a moment she climbed off me and collapsed onto the floor next to me, still breathing hard.

Bianca smiled down at me, wrapped her hand around my cock.

"You need to cum again, huh?" she said, sliding her fingers slowly up and down my wet and throbbing shaft.

I just moaned.

"What should we do about that?"

She squeezed my cock tightly at the base. I moaned again. My cock stood red and angry in her fist.

"Who wants to do the honors?" she said.

Melanie stood up, stood before me in all her naked glory. It struck me yet again how gorgeous she was. Tall, lean, her big perfect tits still shiny with my dried cum. Just looking at her almost sent me over the edge again, but Bianca's grip kept me contained for the moment.

Then Melanie lowered herself to the floor and crawled over me. I was stunned into paralysis. She hovered over me, her hands and knees between my legs. She looked into my eyes, smiled, and then looked down at my cock, still squeezed in Bianca's fist.

Melanie looked back into my eyes and, still smiling, eyes never straying from mine, slowly lowered her face until it hovered just over the pulsing head of my dick. I squirmed under her. Despite how many times I'd cum already, I felt I could explode any moment.

Melanie put her hand on Bianca's, who slowly pulled hers away. Melanie wrapped her hand gently around my cock.

Rebecca, recovered finally, leaned in, resting her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach, and watched as her sister slowly brought her lips around my cock.

I moaned as Melanie slid her lips down my shaft, taking almost all of it in. She gagged just a little. Her eyes smiled up at me as she slid back up. She pulled her lips away, catching her breath, stroking me with her hand.

"Want to cum in my mouth, Sam?" she whispered. It was maybe the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

I just moaned, which she took as a yes, and she wrapped her lips around my cock once more. She slid up and down and pumped her hand in time with her mouth, slurping on my wet cock.

It didn't take long. I cried out. Rebecca caressed my stomach, Bianca squeezed my thigh, and Melanie pumped my cock as I came yet again, shooting a full load into Melanie's mouth. She gasped but kept her mouth on my cock, and she squeezed and pulled my cock with her hand as I emptied my last load. She took every drop, and when finally I was spent she pulled her lips off my cock, smiled at me, and swallowed.

I dropped my head to the floor, exhausted.

The ladies joked and laughed with each other, but their words didn't reach me. I was done.

I was only vaguely aware of someone slipping a pillow under my head, spreading a blanket over me, and whispering "Goodnight."