Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 03

Story Info
Day 3, Sam meets the neighbors.
8.7k words
4.81
26.3k
41

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up cold and disoriented. It was nearly pitch black. My body ached. Slowly consciousness pieced itself together and I realized I was naked on the floor, covered only by a thin throw blanket. The beach house. I was in the beach house, in the living room.

The previous night came back to me moment by moment. The game of truth or dare. Getting naked in front of everyone, cumming... how many times? The last thing I remembered was lying on the floor, Rebecca lying next to me, Melanie finishing me off in her mouth.

Could that have been real? Was any of this real?

Any semblance of logic left in me told me it must not have been. Yet here I was, naked on the floor. Alone. The others must have just tossed this blanket over me before filing off to their beds.

I groaned a little as I sat up. I needed to get off the floor.

My eyes adjusted somewhat to the dark, but I mostly groped blindly through the still unfamiliar house. I supposed my clothes must still be downstairs somewhere, but I didn't know where, and all I really needed was to use the bathroom and get to a soft bed. Sleep, real sleep was what I really needed. I could worry about clothes later.

I used the bathroom in the dark, washed my hands, and felt my way along the wall into the hallway. This place seemed so alien. I must have been drunk, or not entirely awake. But three white doors glowed faintly in the dark, catching the small amount of moonlight coming in through the window off the stairs. Three white doors, identical, silent.

I grabbed the doorknob of the nearest one. This must be Rebecca's, right, and therefore mine?

As quietly as I could I slowly turned the knob and parted the door. The slightest creak. Within I could hear the rhythmic breathing of sleep. Rebecca's breathing, I assured myself.

I tiptoed slowly through the room, looking for the air mattress. I didn't have much hope that it would still be inflated, and I thought Rebecca wouldn't mind if I climbed in with her. But still I thought I'd do my due diligence and check.

The floor was clean, clear, its carpet uninterrupted until I reached the bed. She must have pushed it aside, or put it away. Maybe after last night she'd concluded that it wasn't needed anymore. Maybe this was the invitation to climb into bed.

And so I did. A sleepy sigh greeted me--that sounded like Rebecca, right?--as I carefully lifted the covers and slid myself in. I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

I awoke to a body stirring next to me. I looked up to see Cynthia sitting up in bed, looking down at me. She wore a silky white nightgown that hung loose around her boobs, showing more cleavage than I'd yet seen her with. She regarded me with a bemused look on her face.

"Good morning," she said, a smile creeping across her lips.

"Oh, uh, morning," I said groggily.

I must have looked as confused as I felt. She laughed and said, "Surprised to see me?"

I laughed awkwardly too, saying "Uh, sorry, I just..."

"Just stumbled into the wrong bed, I guess," she finished for me.

"I guess so."

Cynthia leaned over me. Her nightgown hung lose over her chest. I could see through the fabric the way her right breast leaned into her left, both hanging heavily, her nipples all but visible at the edge of the fabric.

She caught me staring and smiled. Then she grabbed the sheet and peeled it slowly away. Her smile broadened as my cock emerged. It was already stiffening, and grew steadily as she watched, until it pulled itself off my stomach and stood pointing at the wall behind me.

"Jesus," she said. She dropped the sheet, and for a long moment neither of us moved. She stared at my cock and I watched her stare, growing ever harder.

"It's been a long time since I've woken up with a naked man in my bed," she said. "Nice surprise." She let her hand rest on my side, her fingers inches from my cock.

I wanted to say something, something sexy, something that said how pleased I was to be naked in her bed, as she could see from how hard I was. But all that came out was a soft moan, which only further broadened Cynthia's smile.

"So here you are in my room," she said, leaning a little closer, the fabric of her nightgown brushing my shoulder, "what do you want to do now?"

She made me nervous, but I could tell she wanted me to act, to be bold. And I wanted to. So I raised myself up and turned toward her. She watched me, smiling. I grabbed the hem of her nightgown, midway down her thigh, and started to pull up.

"My thoughts exactly," she said. She got onto her knees and raised her arms up, and with both hands I pulled her nightgown up. She wore simple white panties. I kept pulling it up, revealing her stomach. The fabric caught on her large boobs, so I pulled a little harder until they fell out, one then the other. I moaned as I saw them, finally. Bigger than either of her daughters', they hung heavy on her body but still held their shape. Her nipples were thick and dark.

I pulled her nightgown the rest of the way off but kept my eyes on her tits. I could feel her watching my face, enjoying being looked at it.

"Touch them," she whispered.

I needed no more urging than that. I took one in my hand, then the other, squeezing, running my thumbs over her nipples.

She moaned softly. Then she lay back, taking my right hand in hers and guiding it down her body, over her stomach, between her legs, where I could feel her warm and wet through her panties. She pressed my hand against her, and I rubbed, feeling the her flesh through the fabric. I explored with my fingers as her breathing picked up, I found her clit and circled my fingers around it.

"Fuck, Sam," she sighed. Then, quickly, impatiently, she lifted herself off the bed and pulled her panties down, sliding them past her knees then pushing them off with her feet. She spread her legs. She had a dark patch of pubic hair, and her pussy was pink and visibly wet. She led my hand back to it and moaned as I ran my fingers over her. I slid a finger in. She was amazingly wet, I could hear it as well as feel it. She moaned a little louder, biting her lip to stifle it.

Then she leaned up on her elbows, looking at me hungrily. Her eyes ran down my body and locked onto my cock, which stood engorged.

"Will you fuck me, Sam?" she said.

I leaned over her, and she smiled and lay back. She pulled me on top of her. She reached down, grabbed my cock. I moaned at the contact. She squeezed, and led me toward her. One hand on my back, one on my cock, she guided me. I could feel the warmth of her before I reached her.

She let out a breath as if in anticipation, and then pulled me inside of her. I stifled a moan that would have woken the whole house. She was so wet, my cock slid deep into her with almost no resistance. She gasped, like the breath was pulled out of her.

She gripped me hard, wrapped her arms and legs around me, held me buried inside her. I felt like I could cum that very moment.

"Slow," she whispered, as if reading my thoughts.

She started slowly rocking against me. I let her do the moving, fearing that if I so much as shifted I would explode. She kept me deep inside her, just pressing against me and releasing. I felt like I could feel the pleasure pulsing through her body, in time with her breath.

"Holy shit Sam," she whispered, her nails digging into my back. She increased her movements, and I started to match them, pushing my cock in and out. "Yes Sam, like that," she said.

Her breath grew heavier, I could tell she was stifling as loud a moan as I was, if not louder.

I wasn't going to last long, but my body started to move on its own. I pushed my cock deep into her and thrust in and out, matching my rhythm to hers, as her body started to buck and thrash.

"Oh. Fuck. Sam." she gasped, "You're. So. Fucking. Huge."

I moaned, I couldn't hold it in, I didn't care how loud it was. I squeezed her ass and I thrust my cock into her, hard and fast, back and forth.

Her back arched, her legs squeezed around me, she pulled me deep into her and I held, letting her rock against me, feeling the wave of orgasm pulse through her body. Her held-back moan escaped in a wail, her pussy squeezed my cock, and then I was cumming too.

"Fuck yes cum in me," she squealed, as she writhed against me and I pumped shot after shot of cum into her.

She continued to rock into me, her movements slowing, and I held my cock inside her. Her body twitched with aftershocks and she half-laughed, and half-moaned.

Finally I pulled myself out of her, and collapsed on my back next to her. My cock was still hard, slowly deflating, a string of cum still oozing from the tip.

Cynthia leaned over next to me again, a sheen of sweat on her skin.

"I'm impressed with your recovery from last night," she said, grabbing my cock, squeezing it at the base, and pulling her hand up toward the tip. My cock twitched and shot one last glob of cum onto her hand.

"Mmm," she said, giggling. She gathered the cum up with her hand and slowly slurped it off into her mouth. I let out a soft moan.

She smiled at me.

"I'm gonna shower," she said. "Feel free to sleep in, and you can use my shower when you're ready to get up."

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and ran her fingers down my body as she pulled herself up, sliding them once more over my still-deflating cock. I shuddered, and she laughed.

"See you on the beach."

I did fall back asleep, who knows for how long. When I woke up the room was bright with sun coming in through the windows. It felt late, noon at least. The room and the house beyond were utterly quiet.

I took a much-needed shower in Cynthia's bathroom. Not knowing where my clothes were, and pretty sure the house was empty anyway, I emerged naked into the hallway.

"Oh." I heard the voice before I saw where it came from. It did not sound familiar. When I looked up, the face didn't look familiar either.

She looked like she might be about my age. She had red curly hair, pulled into a messy ponytail. She wore a modest yellow one-piece bathing suit and thick-rimmed glasses, and her freckled face was quickly growing nearly as red as her hair as she looked at me.

For a moment neither one of us moved, as I looked for the words to explain why I was walking around the Marshals' house naked. But then again, who was this person?

Finally I managed, "Sorry, I uh--"

"Sorry!" the girl blurted nearly at the same time. "I just came up to use the--" The way she said it it sounded like one rushed word, and before she finished her sentence she had ducked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

Shit, I thought, shaking my head. I assumed this was one of the women at the neighbors' house. Nice introduction.

I hurried into my shorts and a t-shirt and emerged hoping to beat my new friend out of the house. But I nearly ran into her as she came out of the bathroom.

"Uh, hi," I said. "Sorry about that, I had just gotten out of the--"

"It's fine," she said, cutting me off. Her face had grown red again, and she seemed to be avoiding looking at me. "You didn't know I was in here."

We stood awkwardly for a moment.

"Okay," I said finally. "I'm Sam." I held out my hand.

She smiled just a little. "Lily," she said, and took my hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I said, and smiled. Her smile grew a bit. She was cute, now that I got a better look at her. She had a slightly rounded face. Her body was curvy, her boobs not quite as big as the Marshals' but plenty big in their own right. I tried not to check her out too overtly, though, as she seemed shy.

We left the house and walked down toward the beach mostly in awkward silence. I thought about trying to lighten the mood with a joke, but I could think of nothing.

But then Lily stopped and looked at me.

"Sorry again about barging in all sneaky like that," she said. The blush was creeping back into her face. "Next time I'll be sure to say 'I'm coming up the stairs, everyone put your dicks away!'"

Her face grew beet red as she finished, and she immediately started laughing nervously at her own joke. I laughed too, relieved that she had a sense of humor about this.

Just Rebecca was at the spot where everyone's stuff had been stashed. There was a lot of stuff--apparently the neighbors had joined us.

"Sam," she said, smiling, a little coyly I thought, "I see you met Lily."

"Yeah," I said, "we, uh, ran into each other."

I could almost feel Lily blush next to me. Rebecca seemed to intuit, if not exactly what had happened, at least that there was some awkwardness. She smiled.

She was wearing a blue two-piece suit. I wondered idly how many bathing suits everyone else had brought. The top of this one was small. It pulled her boobs in tight, seeming to strain under the pressure.

"Okay," Lily announced, "I'm gonna take a dip." She seemed eager to escape. Rebecca passed her a smile.

"Nice to meet you," Lily said to me, still blushing, as she set her glasses aside and started jogging toward the water.

Then I stood there facing Rebecca, feeling slightly awkward. She seemed at a loss for words for a moment too.

"So, last night," I said.

Rebecca's smile broadened, which eased the tension a bit. I returned her smile.

"This is quite a trip," she said.

"Yeah."

"Sorry we just left you down there," she said, "but you were out cold, and I wasn't about to try to carry you upstairs."

"It's alright," I said.

There was a pause, while Rebecca seemed to be working out how to say something.

"Sounded this morning like you found a bed..." she said. Her face grew bright red, and I'm sure mine did too. I wasn't sure how to read her face. Was she jealous, or just embarrassed?

"Yeah, I uh..." I started, stammering a bit. "I guess I stumbled into the wrong room."

There was another pause, and then suddenly Rebecca burst out laughing.

She had a good laugh, and I awkwardly laughed with her.

"Don't worry," she said finally. "I can share."

I smiled, relieved, realizing I'd been nervous sleeping with Cynthia would ruin her daughters' interest in me.

I put some sunscreen on--with Rebecca's help with my back--and she and I made our way down toward the surf.

Before we reached the water, Rebecca said, "So what happened with Lily this morning? You both looked a little flustered."

"Oh, right," I said. "I, uh... didn't know she was in the house, and I came out of the shower..."

"Naked," she said.

"Yeah."

She laughed.

"You loved that, I bet," she said.

I didn't say anything, but I could feel myself blush, and Rebecca laughed some more.

We made our way into the water, fighting through the waves. The rest of our crowd was bobbing out past the breakers.

As we neared them, Rebecca said, "Wonder how long those trunks will stay on today." Then she ducked under a breaking wave and swam out to meet everybody.

It was a big crowd. Melanie, Bianca, and Cynthia; along with Lily; Lily's mother Gretchen, who looked nearly identical to her daughter but older, taller and slimmer; Hannah, who I'd met yesterday; and Hannah's sister Susan, who looked almost nothing like Hannah. Where Hannah was tall, skinny, and fair, Susan--as much as I could tell in the water--was short, with dark hair, and appeared to be curvy, with very large boobs bobbing in the water as she kept herself over the swelling waves.

Introductions went around.

"We met," Lily said as it came around to her, and her face went bright red, which I saw Melanie react to with a big smile, as if she could read what that meant.

"Sleep okay big guy?" Melanie said, looking at me.

"Yeah," I said. "Slept great."

I looked at Cynthia, who winked at me. I blushed. Melanie didn't fail to notice either.

The water was shallow, just up to the middle of my stomach if I stood up straight, but everyone sat low in the water, with just heads and shoulders open to the air. I followed suit, so I wasn't towering over everyone.

It was nice. Everyone sort of talked amongst themselves, floating here and there in the water for a while.

Cynthia was whispering something with Hannah and Susan, and they were all giggling and casting looks my way.

Lily kept eyeing me too, her face never quite getting over that initial blush. At one point Melanie swam over to her and seemed to ask her something. Lily hesitated, looking at me, then whispered something in Melanie's ear. Melanie laughed, louder I thought than necessary. Then, casting a look my way, she moved in closer to Lilly and started whispering in her ear.

Lily watched me as she listened. Melanie seemed to go on and on, and Lily's face grew beet red, and her eyes bulged.

"You look a little freaked out," Rebecca said. She had swum right up to my shoulder without my noticing. She followed my gaze and found Melanie still whispering in Lily's ear.

"Oh," she said, laughing. "Well I wonder what they're talking about."

Looking around, I saw more of the same. Cynthia, Hannah, and Susan were all still talking in low voices and giggling, casting glances my way. Bianca, too, seemed to be telling Gretchen a story of some kind, and Gretchen too kept glancing my way.

I looked at Rebecca, and she was looking at me and laughing.

"Your audience is growing," she said.

After a while, the conversations seemed to move on, and things settled some. We filed in and out of the water, everyone relaxing or enjoying the day in their own way.

Later in the afternoon, Bianca got a small rubber football out of her bag, and she and Melanie started tossing it back and forth in the shallows. Eventually Rebecca joined in, then Gretchen and Susan, and finally I said what the hell and went out to play too.

Soon, we were out past the breakers, tossing the ball, diving for it and inevitably swimming after it when we missed it. It was fun; we were out there a while. I noticed at some point that our beach encampment had cleared out: Lily, Hannah, and Cynthia had gone up to the house, presumably.

I was on my own, floating in the shallow water, enjoying the cooling temperature as the afternoon wore on. Occasionally diving for the ball and tossing it along to someone.

Bianca and Melanie stayed close to each other, joking and laughing. They seemed to be scheming, I thought, but it may have been my paranoia.

Then Melanie jumped up and caught the ball from Susan. I watched as her boobs bounced heavily in her bikini. She came up, adjusted herself, watching me. Then she got in close to Bianca, handing her the ball and saying something I couldn't hear. Then she disappeared under the water.

"Heads up Sam," Bianca called, smiling, and chucked the ball my way.

The ball sailed over my head, and I dove backward to swim after it. By the time I reached it, I heard splashing behind me, and just as I grabbed it I was pulled under the water, a body draped over me, arms over my shoulders.

I struggled to my feet, spitting up water, shook my tackler off, and turned around.

Melanie rose from the water in front of me, grabbed my shoulders, and wrapped her legs around my thighs.

She pulled herself up clinging to me, smiling devilishly.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey."

I looked down at her. Her hair lay in a dripping cascade down her back, and water ran down her boobs, only just covered with wet black fabric, rocking up and down with heavy breathing.

I looked over her shoulder at the rest of the group. We'd come further than I thought--they were a good thirty yards away. Bianca and Rebecca were watching us; Susan and Gretchen had waded closer to each other and were chatting.

"I'm a jealous type, you know," Melanie said, pressing herself against me.

"Jealous of what?" I said, feigning innocence.

She clung to me with one arm and her legs, and ran the other hand down my chest.

"First you fucked my sister," she said. "And that was good, because I got to watch, and finish you off."