Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand worked its way under the water, to the waistband of my shorts.

"Then you fucked my mom," she said. "And all I could do was listen."

She tugged on the drawstring of my shorts, untying them.

"When's my turn?" she said, as she reached into my shorts, grabbed my cock, and pulled it free. I moaned. I was hard in no time, and she smiled up at me, running her hand over my shaft under the water.

She stared up at me, slowly stroking my cock. As she often did, she had a glimmer of mischief in her eyes. But I was too distracted by her hand caressing me to be too concerned.

But then, with a big smile, she hooked her legs around my knees and gave me a push, just as a wave crested over my head. And I was under, disoriented, trying not to swallow water, trying to find up.

Finally I came up, sputtering, buffeted by waves closer to the beach. The water came up to my thighs, and I was naked. I groped for my shorts, but they were nowhere to be found. Before I could parse what had happened, I dove back into the water to conceal myself, and swam through the breakers to the cover of deeper waters.

Melanie was beaming at me. This had been her plan, and she'd executed it masterfully. She'd distracted me, and somehow managed to get my shorts off.

I couldn't tell if anyone else had seen. They were further off now, just heads bobbing in the water.

"Melanie," I said, trying to sound reasonable. "Do you have my shorts?"

She laughed. "Maybe."

"Please, I need those."

"I don't think you do."

Then she disappeared under the water.

I couldn't see where she went. I cast about, feeling exposed and desperate. I didn't think much could be seen through the murky ocean water, but I didn't feel comfortable rejoining the group -- some of whom I'd only just met -- without my shorts on. And it was a long way back to my stuff.

Then I saw Melanie emerge, in the shallows, close to everyone's things on the beach. And sure enough, there in her hand, bunched and wet, were my shorts. She turned to me and waved, and then sauntered up the beach with her sexiest walk.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself. Melanie was sexy, but she was trouble.

I thought she'd stop at the chairs and leave my shorts with the rest of our stuff, but as I watched, helpless, she kept right on walking, up the beach, all the way up to the house.

I sat there, alone in the water, at a loss. What the hell was I supposed to do now? I looked over to the group, who had congregated in a cluster, ignoring me.

I decided to make a run for the chairs and grab a towel. I took a deep breath, and went for it.

My dick and balls flopped absurdly and uncomfortably, but I didn't dare go slower. I had to run along the surf, right in front of the women in the water, just hoping they didn't look up.

It was a foolish hope. I heard a loud catcall, from Bianca it sounded like, and riotous laughter from the whole group. Someone whistled. I ran on, trying to cover myself, a futile effort.

After what felt like a marathon, I finally made it to the chairs, out of breath. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself just as a voice behind me said, "Good run?"

I turned and saw Gretchen walking up the beach, followed by Rebecca, Bianca, and Susan. They were all laughing.

"What happened to your shorts, Sam?" Bianca said.

"Melanie," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"She's trouble, huh," Susan said.

"You have no idea," Rebecca said.

It was a relief, that Gretchen and Susan seemed to have a sense of humor about this. I was afraid they would be offended, would find me to be some kind of flasher or something. Then again, I didn't know how much the other women had told them of our trip so far.

It was getting late. People started packing things up, grabbing their stuff to take up to the house. I decided I'd wait them out, unsure how I'd fare trying to pack and carry all my stuff while trying to keep my towel on. So, carefully, I lowered myself into my beach chair. Rebecca joined me in the seat to my right, and Gretchen decided she'd hang out for a bit longer too. Bianca and Susan grabbed their stuff and went up to the house.

The three of us sat in easy silence for a minute. It was nice, I almost even managed to forget I was naked under my towel. Then Gretchen broke the silence.

"So," she said. "Sam. You've had quite a vacation so far, I hear."

I could feel Rebecca smiling to my right.

"Yeah," I said, trying to work out what to say. How much Gretchen knew, or if she was trying to get more unknown details out of me. "It's been a lot of fun."

"Your presence here really seems to change the dynamic, huh?"

"I guess so," I said.

"Sam's been very entertaining," Rebecca said.

"I found that run very entertaining," Gretchen said. "Was that a preview?"

"A preview?" I said.

"Yeah. A little teaser, maybe." I looked over at Gretchen, who was watching me with an intent expression. She was a beautiful woman. Deep blue eyes, freckles, rich red hair. She was wearing a modest swimsuit, one piece, but still her body was very much on display: still wet, her skin smooth and freckled, her large boobs pressing against the fabric of the swimsuit, her nipples poking through.

"We may have talked a bit about how you like to be on display," Rebecca said. "I think Gretchen's asking when she gets to see the show."

Gretchen smiled as if to confirm this.

I looked over at Rebecca, who was smiling too.

"What do you think?" she said. "Should we give the people what they want?"

I didn't say anything, but Rebecca didn't seem to need me to. She reached over and with one deft motion hooked her finger into my towel and pulled, opening it wide.

My cock had already been stirring, but now it grew in earnest. I looked back at Gretchen, who was staring, blushing now like her daughter had, as my cock lifted itself off my leg, growing hard. Soon it was standing up straight.

"I told you," Rebecca said. "He likes to show." Then she took my cock in her hand and squeezed, holding it at the base so it stood tall from her hand.

"That," Gretchen gasped, "is a nice cock."

"It has a lot of fans," Rebecca said, as she started to slide her hand up and down my shaft. I let out a moan. Rebecca smiled, squeezing my cock as she stroked it.

"Careful," Gretchen said. I looked back at her; her eyes were locked on my cock, watching Rebecca stroke it. "He looks like he could explode any second, then the fun would be over."

"Oh don't worry," Rebecca said. "In the space of just a couple hours last night, he came, how many times? Let's recap."

My head was on a swivel. Watching Rebecca stroke my cock, her tits all but spilling out of her top as she leaned over. Watching Gretchen watch Rebecca stroke my cock, her breathing getting heavy, her hands starting to move over her own body as she watched.

Rebecca sped up her stroking as she went on, enumerating the previous night's exploits.

"First," she said, "we all watched as he stroked himself, cumming all over Melanie's tits and face."

"Mmm," Gretchen purred. She had a hand on one of her nipples now, fingering it lightly through her swimsuit.

"Then," Rebecca said, "Bianca grinded on Sam, making herself cum, making Sam cum again, even without taking off her thong."

"Fuck," Gretchen said. Her other hand now was between her legs, rubbing lightly. I was trying desperately not to cum. Rebecca was slowing and squeezing at all the right times, keeping me going.

"Still he was hard," she said. "And then I took this big cock inside me, and came as hard as I've ever cum before."

Gretchen let out a moan, touching herself in earnest now.

"Then Melanie sucked this cock, making him cum yet again, in her mouth."

Gretchen moaned again, rubbing her clit through her swimsuit, staring at my cock. Rebecca squeezed hard, holding me back. My cock was wet with precum dripping from the tip.

Rebecca went on, "He was recovered enough by this morning to fuck my mom, and from the sound of it, he came inside her."

"Oh God," Gretchen said. It looked like she had pulled her swimsuit aside, but I couldn't see. She was thrusting her hips upward, fingering herself, her other hand working her nipple through her swimsuit.

"I think," Rebecca said, leaning in closer, hovering over my cock, twisting her hand up and down on it, "we can make him cum now, and there will be plenty more to go around."

"Yes," Gretchen said. "Make him cum."

I moaned. Rebecca leaned in, took the head of my cock in her mouth, pumping with her hand. Gretchen moaned too, and reached out with her right hand to cup my balls, her other still working her clit.

Then I exploded, and Gretchen came too. We both moaned, and Rebecca gasped as I shot into her mouth. She swallowed a load, but more came, flowing out of her mouth and down my shaft, coating her hand as she milked it up and down. Gretchen's hand joined hers and squeezed my shaft as she moaned loud, humping the air, working her clit with one hand and my cum-soaked cock with the other.

Rebecca pulled her mouth off my cock, gasping for air, my cum dripping out of her mouth and down her chin. Gretchen kept working my cock, and I kept cumming. My orgasm stretched out, given new life my Gretchen's hand. She squeezed and slid her hand up and down my shaft, my cum splashing up onto Rebecca's hovering face, coating Gretchen's hand.

Gretchen's movements slowed, both her hand on my cock and the one still working her clit. She slid her hand up down my cock, stroking, while Rebecca, smiling, collected my cum still oozing out with her tongue.

"Holy shit," Gretchen whispered, her hand still on my shaft, just squeezing now. "I don't think I've ever seen so much cum."

She was right; I was a mess. Rebecca's face was all but covered, as was Gretchen's hand. Thick cum coated my cock and pooled on my stomach. Rebecca had still more on her hand.

Gretchen finally pulled her hand off my cock and held it up. Cum webbed her fingers. Rebecca giggled. My cock, starting to slowly deflate, lay against my stomach in a pool of cum.

"I think we might need a quick dip," Rebecca said.

We stood. Cum seeped down my naked body and dripped onto the sand. Gretchen and Rebecca watched me, amused. I wanted to point out that they had their share of mess, too, but I was definitely the worst. So I just smiled and went with them to the water.

We waded through the shallows. I let the waves crash against me, enjoying the feel on my naked body, before diving in. Gretchen and Rebecca joined me, and the three of us swam around for a few minutes, rinsing off.

Gretchen helped Rebecca splash water on her face, laughing at a persistent glob of cum that clung to her chin.

"I think Sam will need some help too," Gretchen said, and kicked her way over to me.

She took my hand and led me into the shallows, indicating for me to stand. Then she proceeded to run her hands all over me, splashing me, rubbing me, collecting any remaining cum and rinsing it off.

She stood very close, smiling up at me. I could see Rebecca over her shoulder, still low in the water, looking on and smiling herself. Gretchen splashed water across my body, running her hands over my chest, my stomach, my hips and legs. She stepped still closer, grabbing my cock in her hand and resting it against her stomach as she collected more water in her hands, running them over my balls, my shaft, the head of my cock, swirling and squeezing. Soon I was again fully hard. She looked down at it and purred.

"My my," she said. "You are a marvel."

She took my cock in her hand and pumped it a couple times, her hands slick with seawater. I moaned, she smiled, squeezed my cock at the base, looking at it throb in her hand. Then she looked up at me, gave me a kiss on the mouth, and stepped away, making her way back out of the water.

I watched her for a minute, enjoying the way her swimsuit clung to her ass. Then I felt Rebecca's hand on my ass. She gave a squeeze, then she followed Gretchen, leaving me standing alone and hard.

Finally I followed, and as I neared our chairs, Melanie and Susan appeared at the top of the beach, evidently to check on us. It had started to get dark. Susan had changed into a t shirt and shorts, but Melanie still wore her bikini, with a wrap around her bottoms.

Melanie, seeing the state I was in, shrieked in delight. Susan stared, wide eyed, at my hard cock, which bobbed as I walked.

"What have you guys been doing?" Melanie said.

"We got a little distracted," Gretchen said, looking toward me.

"I can see that."

Everyone laughed.

We set about gathering our things. I tried to cover myself with a towel, but my hard-on wouldn't cooperate, and persisted in tenting the fabric. It didn't help that everyone kept casting glances in that direction, with the exception of Susan, who scarcely looked away, appearing transfixed.

Our beach camp cleared, we made our way back toward the house. I said I would take an outside shower again, hoping to give myself a chance to cool off before I had to face the larger group.

"Need some help?" Gretchen said, and smiled at me.

"Don't worry," Melanie said to Gretchen. "You'll get your chance."

Gretchen seemed satisfied, and with one last parting glance my way she proceeded into the house with the others.

I stepped into the shower and hung my towel, turning the water on cold. I stood there, letting it course over my body, trying to settle my whirling head and my still-hard cock.

So much had happened since the first time I showered here, it seemed a blur. Still my cock persisted in being almost eternally hard, despite all the times I'd cum since then. I wondered how much more I could take.

I heard some chatter above me, the clinking of glasses, the shifting of chairs. It sounded like nearly everyone was gathering there on the deck.

"Gretchen," a voice, I thought Hannah, said. "You look flushed."

I heard a giggle.

"Well," Gretchen said. It sounded like she was lowering herself into a seat. "It's been a stimulating day."

That got a round of laughter. I wondered if they knew I could hear them. But then, of course they did, they could no doubt hear the shower, just below them.

"We gave Gretchen a little preview of the entertainment," Rebecca said.

"Nothing little about it," Gretchen said.

"I'll say," another voice said. It sounded like Susan.

"What, you saw too?" Hannah said.

"Uh huh."

Another round of laughs, presumably in response to some body language I couldn't see.

I sighed. Looked down at my cock, still happily standing tall. This shower would not be the cooling-off therapy I'd sought, if my soundtrack would be this group of women talking about me like this.

Then I heard some movement outside, and the latch on my shower door was lifted. I was about to, stupidly, announce my presence, when Melanie appeared. She shut the door behind her. She was still in her bikini, but she had lost the wrap.

"What did I tell you," she said, stepping closer, "about me being the jealous type?"

"Uh oh," I heard from above. I couldn't tell if it was in response to hearing Melanie, but Melanie looked up and smiled.

"I told you," she said, taking my cock in her hand, "that I was next."

I said nothing. Melanie was under the water with me, her hand sliding over my cock. I looked down at her as the water cascaded over her beautiful tits. She looked up at me.

"I can maybe forgive you," she said. "Because I think you're ready for me now."

The chatter upstairs had quieted. I looked up, through the slats in the deck seeing shadows and movement, but nothing distinct.

"Don't worry about them," Melanie said. She put her hand on my head and pulled it down, so I was looking back down at her. "I want your attention on me."

And then slowly, watching me watch her, she peeled off her bikini top, releasing one breast and then the other, holding them up in her hands and letting the water wash over them. She bit her lip and teased her nipples with her fingers.

Finally she pulled her hands away and then stood there, waiting. I guessed her intention and replaced her hands with mine. She smiled and purred. I ran my hands over her tits, loving their size, their weight. I gently squeezed them, lifted them, ran my thumbs over her hard nipples. She breathed hard, stepped closer, leaned her head back and let the water run over her face, down her bare skin to her beautiful tits as I massaged them.

She pressed against me, my cock sliding up her stomach, pinned between us. She smiled at me and bit her lip, and I could feel the fabric of her bikini bottoms as she slid them off. Then she stepped back, stepped out of them, and stood before me, naked and absolutely perfect, the water sliding over her.

Then she closed the distance between us again and put her arms around my neck, pressing her body into mine once again. She shimmied a little, her body rubbing against the underside of my cock. And she looked up at me with open mouth, and I leaned in and kissed her.

She pressed her face against mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around my tongue and pulling it into her mouth, sucking on it. We moaned together and she surprised me by leaping up, wrapping her legs around me, driving me against the wall of the shower. She bit my bottom lip, pulling on it, and grinded against me as I held her up, her crotch pressing against mine, the heat of her pussy sliding against the length of my shaft.

"I want your big cock inside me so bad," she said, her voice already part squeal, as if I was already deep inside her. I heard a murmur from above, and remembered our audience, but that only made it hotter. Melanie looked at me and smiled, as if reading my thoughts and agreeing.

I lifted her up higher, my hands on her thighs. She kept one arm wrapped around my neck and with the other reached down and grabbed my cock, pumping it and squeezing it before guiding it to her pussy. Then she lowered herself down on it.

She cried out as the head of my cock entered her. She was so wet, but it was a tight squeeze. I moaned with her, and she went further, inch by inch, crying out louder as I slowly filled her up.

"Oh my God Sam," she squealed. "You're so fucking huge."

I heard what sounded like a moan from upstairs, and the sound of the creaking deck. Shadows moved in the gaps between the planks as they tried to get a look.

Melanie leaned back and I stared at her body, the water of the shower coming in between us. As she started to rock on top of me, her abs tightened and her tits bounced. I held her by her thighs and her ass, pushing my cock up into her, and she moaned wildly as she bounced on top of me.

"Oh. Yes. Fuck me. Sam," she squealed, punctuating each word with a downward thrust, letting her body drop further down on my shaft, pulling herself back up.

We sped up, she grew louder, and wetter, and my cock slipped easily deeper and deeper inside her. I was all but throwing her with each thrust, bringing my cock up to meet her, as gravity brought her back down and my cock buried itself inside her. Her tits bounced wildly on her chest, and she shrieked, loud enough for the neighborhood to hear, never mind the women gathered just a few feet above us.

Her moans reached a fever pitch, turning into a high keening wail, and she gripped my shoulders hard, rocking on top of me.

"Oh fuck Sam I'm cummmiiiinnngg," she wailed, stretching the last word out into a scream. And I could feel it, as she came, her pussy tightened on me, her body clenched, and her juices flowed like the shower itself, soaking me.

And then I was cumming too, too suddenly to warn her, pumping cum inside her.

"Yes Sam cum in me baby," she screamed, knowing.

The moment stretched out, Melanie's body thrashing in the air as I held her up and continued to cum inside her. She squeezed my shoulders, my neck, so hard I thought my head might pop off, but I wasn't worried about that, my mind was engulfed by a more intense orgasm than I had imagined possible.