Vacation with the Marshals Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I blinked, coming back to my senses. We were on the ground. I didn't know how we ended up there. Melanie was under me, writhing and breathing hard. I had pulled out of her at some point, my still-hard cock resting on her stomach, cum still slowly spilling out onto her. Water from the shower poured onto my back.

Melanie looked up at me, her eyes a little crazy.

"Holy fucking shit," she said.

Slowly, almost reluctantly, we stood. My body was sore, like I'd just done a heavy workout. I supposed I had.

We were a mess. Melanie stood close, letting the water rinse us. She grabbed the soap and ran it over my chest, my stomach. She looked up at me. My cock was already responding again.

"Sorry ladies," she said, her voice carrying, addressing our audience. "I don't think I'm done with him yet."

She spread soap over my hips, my thighs, washing off our collected juices. She wrapped her hand around my cock, already swelling again, growing hard in her hand. She ran her hand up and down my shaft, sliding over it in a soapy lather. She slid down to her knees, running her body along mine on the way. She smiled up at me, squeezing her tits around my cock, sliding them up and down. Then she let the water pour over us, rinsing the soap from my cock and her tits. And she slid her tongue along the underside of my cock and took it into her mouth. I moaned.

She slid her mouth down my length, holding me there for a moment, then slid away. She pulled her mouth off me, taking a breath.

"I can't get enough of your cock," she said, lovingly caressing my shaft with her fingers, pressing her lips against the tip.

She stood, finally, and reached over and shut the water off.

"Come with me," she said.

She didn't grab a towel, made no move toward her swimsuit. She just turned and walked, naked and dripping, toward the side of the house. I followed, in the same state, conscious of the fact that the women on the deck could see us if they thought to look.

She led me around to the front yard. It was nearly dark, but lights on the front of the house lit up the yard. The house was set back a bit from the road, but I felt very much exposed if someone were to go by.

Melanie seemed undeterred. If anything she seemed to be getting increasingly excited. She turned to me and grabbed my hand, leading me to a lounge chair set up in the grass. She pushed me into it and I sat down and leaned back, looking up at her. She stood, naked and wet and beautiful, looking down at me.

My cock stood hard, pointing at her. Her eyes lingered on it and she bit her lip. Then she stepped forward, straddling me. She looked me in the eye as she grabbed my cock, squeezing it with her hand as she lowered herself down on me.

Her pussy was incredibly wet. It squeezed my shaft, but I slid right in, and Melanie lowered herself all the way down, engulfing me. She let out a squeal, I moaned.

She stayed like that for a moment. I looked up at her, looking at her beautiful tits, heaving up and down with her breath. I reached up and ran my hands over them. She moaned and smiled at me, then put her hands on my chest and started to rock up and down.

I pushed myself up into her. I couldn't believe how good she felt. Warm and wet and tight, her pussy flexed around my cock. She leaned down and I buried my face in her tits and run my hands down her body. She moved harder and faster. I grabbed her ass and pulled her up and down, thrusting my cock up into her. She squealed loud, and I moaned with her.

A pair of headlights shone on us as a car came around the corner. Melanie moaned, smiling at me. The car seemed to slow down, and Melanie did too, sliding up my length and back down, giving the car a show.

"So fucking hot," she said, breathing hard, then she sped back up, grinding on me.

I squeezed her ass, slapped it, and she cried out, bucking on me. I watched as her tits thrashed; I leaned in and let them bounce against my face, running my tongue along her nipples.

Melanie seemed to lose all control of her body. She shuddered and bounced and squealed. It was all I could do to hold onto her and keep my cock inside her.

Finally she slowed, breathing hard, almost whimpering, and settled onto me. Her pussy pulsed on my cock; I could feel her juices flowing down my shaft.

She lay still for a while. I slowly moved inside her, and she purred, and her body shook with aftershocks.

When finally she came back to her senses she looked up at me, smiling, eyes glassy.

"Your cock," she said, sliding off of me, "is beautiful."

And she slid down my body, rubbing against me. She rested on her knees on the ground, and took my wet cock in her hand.

As she spoke, she punctuated each word with a kiss to the underside of my cock, squeezing with her hand and working her lips up from the base to the head: "I just. Want. To. Worship. Your. Huge. Cock."

I moaned as she took my cock in her mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow cross the window inside the house, on the second floor. Melanie's eyes flitted that way too, then she looked back at me, that familiar twinkle in her eye. Then she slid her mouth down my cock, taking me deeper than I would have thought possible.

She fought a gag, and she slid her hand up alongside her mouth, stroking my cock as her tongue swirled around the head.

It was all too much. Beautiful Melanie Marshal, who I'd fantasized about for years, her wet hair falling on my thighs, her mouth full of my cock, moaning on it. The openness of the yard, the lights on us. Somebody watching from upstairs. I moaned and started cumming, and Melanie purred and pumped my cock with her hand.

Despite how many times I'd cum already, the orgasm was intense. Melanie swallowed, and swallowed again, but still cum filled her mouth and dripped out over my cock, over her hand, despite her best efforts. She held me in her mouth, her eyes bulging as she tried to manage my load.

Then finally my orgasm subsided, and Melanie lifted her mouth off, taking a breath. Her chin was wet with cum. She squeezed my cock from the base and ran her hand up, pulling the last of my cum out. She smiled at me and leaned in, licking it up, licking her lips, her fingers, drinking me up.

I collapsed my head back on the chair, exhausted. Melanie kept at it, cleaning me, licking up my cum. Even as my cock deflated she kissed it, running her tongue along it, collecting every drop. I'm not sure how long I sat there like that: it could have been an hour, it could have been seconds.

When we finally returned upstairs, wrapped in our towels, the women on the deck applauded, catcalling and whistling. I bowed. Melanie, in her towel, gave a dainty curtsy.

I went to Rebecca's room where my things were, and for the first time in what felt like a long time, I put some clothes on. It felt weirdly restrictive and almost excessive at this point. But it seemed like the thing to do for dinner.

We ate on the deck, me and the Marshals, with Bianca and our neighbors, our new friends. The evening passed in a comfortable stupor. I had a few drinks, the conversation ranged all over but never strayed far from sex. Everyone's eyes seemed to stick to me. Gretchen eyed me hungrily, Melanie looked at me glowing, her smile still intact. Susan gawked, Hannah looked intrigued. Even Lily, maybe especially Lily, her face never quite overcoming a constant blush, seemed unable to fully look away from me.

I was too tired to be uncomfortable with the attention. I thought perhaps I was truly, finally, tapped out.

But there was a lot of vacation still to come.