All Comments on 'Vagabonds'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 388 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow! That ends the drought!

This may be the most joyful story I have ever read here. An IV feed of honey to the bloodstream. I had forgotten what I great writer you are. I laughed, wept tears, and cheered as I watched the characters grow. I've been reading here for more than 10 years and I've never had a story affect me like this one.

My wife and I adopted two children, a boy and a girl, and we've never regretted a day of the love they've give us. It made us better people, too. Thank you Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't know how you do it.

When you write from a man's perspective you're one of the top ten writers on the site. When you write from a woman's, you're simply the best. Couldn't be better.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Happy Day

At last, a story to appreciate. Thank you so much for something to celebrate. I don't always share your opinions, but I always enjoy your writing.As previously commented, this was refreshing, like a cold beer after a twenty mile, full pack, hike. Only problem, one ain't enough. Can we have another one, or two?

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
Second time reading

And it still gets me . Read this on SOL when it came out , but the thing about a great story is its still great the second time . I'm sure I will visit it more !

Thanks Randi for all you do , and the great things you do for the readership of this site . You are wonderful in many ways !

5 *'s

Can't wait until the 4th of July ! Arghh Matie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

i am originally from pontiac i have read some of your stories ,this one is great keep up the good work

stev2244stev2244almost 6 years ago
Thanks Randi

I'm glad you submitted this story, which I really love. As another commenter said, this ended a long drought.

The good thing is, there is much more to come on July 4th. I have seen the list of authors you have convinced to write a nautical story and it's VERY impressive.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

I missed this story, thanks for bringing it back.

stev2244stev2244almost 6 years ago
Dear OnestAbe

Ok, I understand that you don't know Randi, you don't know Kimi and you generally have not much of an idea what's going on on this site. You claim to be a psychologist, please look up the term "making an ass of yourself". You will find your picture there.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

We have a person (Dishonestabe) claiming to be a mental health professional that very recently joined Literotica for the stated purpose of exposing liars. Not a mentally healthy goal, but anyone can be a little odd. Then this self proclaimed health professional tells us how he spent hours pouring over Randi's stories and comments in a blatant attempt to look for reasons we should not like her. Now he's getting just plain strange. He has an obsession. That's a lot of effort to try to discredit a person that posts stories on a free site. It's almost as though a certain detractor of Randi's created an account in hopes of discrediting her by making stupid statements and observations.. Dishonestabe is not a mental health professional, but rather is in need of one.

The story is very entertaining and actually has a happy ending. Imagine! Thanks for returning this story to your Literotica library! Well done!

stev2244stev2244almost 6 years ago
OnestAbe

You're wrong again, I do know her.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Saving the orphans, getting back together with the wife that loved him, Brianna finally settling down and wanting kids with Mack... It was a really great feelgood story!

Thanks for the uplifting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lol

A doctoral thesis on narcissism displayed on smut sites, k.

Who's got the popcorn?

napalminthemorningnapalminthemorningalmost 6 years ago
@OnestAbe sure you're paranoid...

...but are you paranoid enough?

A group of us have been keeping an eye on her for a while. We're almost positive we know. We think she is an experimental advanced self-aware flirtbot, escaped during the Great Ashley Madison hack of 2015.

Todd172Todd172almost 6 years ago
@OnestAbe

Actually, the NITM comment was me. It's a reference to a long running joke between BR1958 and myself. Yes, it's the internet, you can't be sure anybody is who they say they are. Some of us do have "proof of life" level understanding of who each other are.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Randi has once again assembled a cast of dozens

to entertain readers on July 4th and beyond. How does she get so many good writers to cooperate in these endeavors? Charm? Poise? Bribes? Threats? Kindness? All of the above. She may not be a clinical psychologist that has spent many hours studying the comment habits of anonymous readers, but that's okay. She has spent many hours writing and editing stories for all of us. I submit her activities are even more helpful than trying to determine the mindset of dozens of commenters. She has no time for paranoia or those suffering from it. She's too busy doing good deeds for readers and writers on this site. July4th will be a great day for many reasons. Onerusabe can spend the entire day obsessively determining the actual thought process of commenters, but the rest of us will be reading, quaffing some brews, enjoying the family, and reading some more stories once the fireworks die out. Literotica is considering breaking Loving Wives into several sub categories like cuckolding, cheating wives, loving wives, and last, but not least, unlikeable characters getting killed, beaten, framed, drugged, crushed with steam rollers, and castrated; all for righteous reasons (by honorable victims) since the bastards have it coming.

Nautical stories sound like fun. There will be pirates, sirens, boats, water, fish, sand, sex, big tits, big boats, bimbos, cheating, redemption, and despair. I am unsure if there will be pickaxe handles brandished, but it seems to be a safe bet these days that someone will get the living bejesus pounded out of them, thus giving everyone something to anticipate!

Imagine a bio that states, "I joined this site a few days ago to prove people lie. In fact, I am lying in this bio. Ergo, Randi lies and readers who like and believe her are idiots and tools for those that control them through the internet, and that is the truth. Believe it or not!"

I should apologize to Randi for my mental instability and wanderings, but I won't. She, of all people, knows my very real limitations.

stev2244stev2244almost 6 years ago
You're right, HDK

We shouldn't bother with weird psychologists but look forward to the nautical stories. Dozens of stories to come in just 12 more days, at least if my allegedly limited statistics abilities don't mislead me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice story

Thank you!

This is rare.... very rare!

5 because I can't give you more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PROCLAMATION

Whereas; I, Queen SwingerJoe, The Rightful Queen of Loving Wives, Author of Idiotic Drivel, Defender of Untalented Cuckold Stroke Tales, Advocate of Homoerotic Yearnings, Troll Extraordinaire of Author's Hangout, having umbrage due to BlackRandi's submission of a story that exceeds my standards of plot, drama, grammar, and talent do hereby proclaim:

That said BlackRandi's story having failed to promote my goal of driving off talented authors that write quality stories of fidelity and romance, and,

Due to my inherent envy, jealousy, and inherent racism of all achievements of BlackRandi, call upon all my five of my sycophants and using all my doppelgangers, including, but, not limited to OnestAbe to cast aspersions upon BlackRandi since she has more talent and creativity than I, Queen SwingerJoe, will ever suffer upon the audience of Loving Wives.

Witness My Hand on this Day in the Realm of Queen SwingerJoe.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Nice interpretation of LW

Nothing short of delightful. Thank you.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
@26thNC

You ask, "Can we have another?" Yes, you may. Many more, in fact. Oh July 4 many wonderful authors will post stories. I have read many of them, and they are awesome, I promise. I would give a full listing, but that would be a long comment. Many of the writers on everyone's favorite list are there. I have seen Gothic horror, Illustrated, dystopian future, epic poetry, pirates, voodoo priestesses, romances, naval engagements, lighthouses, time displacement warps, and all done exquisitely. "Siren's Song," we are calling it. Writers from across the categories joining their talents and imaginations for the entertainment of readers, to whom we are very grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so, just out of raw curiosity....

and perhaps, more for just pure "fucks sake",

what I want to know, beyond mere prolific use of alt login user IDs, is the suspicion that I have long harbored that the photo on HDK's profile page is actually BRandi?

Not sure I can get an answer here, just by putting this out there, but I will admit that whether true or not, I prefer to think that it is. So that everytime Randi posts comments, I refer to that picture she graciously shared with HDK (her unashamedly avowed "mentor"). By now, even if you told me that Randi was actually a man the whole time: writing and contributing and organizing and editing all over this place under a blatantly false pretense of a gender confused switcheroo, I would simply choose to not believe you. And that is because I would MUCH rather picture her as the sultry young lady with the perky nips featured on HDK's page.

Once, I found another site that had sex stories on it, but I wasn't registered there either. It seemed that there was this energetic young lady trying to help out over there as well, and her profile picture looked stunningly similar. An English teacher, who for the combined love of creative writing and erotica, has found an immersive way to share her hobby and passions with the world.

My God, so narcissistic, right? *sarcasm*

I have always been surprised how much crap some people want to give her, for no reason at all. It is hard to truly evaluate, but since she appeared here AFTER I started reading here, I have always felt that her contributions have made LW a BETTER place. This story is no different. The category IS better today, just for having this story featured in it.

Thanks Randi....whoever you are! *not sarcasm*

note: What are the odds that HDK changed that picture out, I haven't looked in a while??? Or if this comment CAUSES a change to be made? I apologize to any other fans of that picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Easily the best story I've read this year.

I feel like I'm stealing by getting to read a story like this for free. My only regret is the story ended. I'd love to read a novel by this writer. Where can I find other works by this author outside of Literotica?

avidfaavidfaalmost 6 years ago
Geyser of good feeling

What made this story one of the best of all time was the abundance, purity, and believability of the emotions. The story might have been a standard formula, but it didn't feel like that, from the start it had me rooting for the family to coalesce out of emptiness, and had me cheering all the way while it did.

What a wonderful way to start the day, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Of course, I loved it... but...

Why the convertible? Isn't that going to cause all sorts of unwanted attention from the leering guys? I love all your stories, and this one also, but I think you gilded the lily with that bit.

avidfaavidfaalmost 6 years ago
To OnestAbe

It must feel terrible to be you. Feel free not to share your ugliness and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anonymous "curiosity."

That picture is gone! Damn you! That was hot as hell! That makes me think it was her. Some jaw dropping tits on the picture he still has! Put it back, HDK. I had to stop and drool every time I went to your page.

Superstar story, by the way, Randi. You have some haters, LOL, or it would be sitting in the hall of fame.

acupacupalmost 6 years ago
Just as good the sacond time around.

Read it before, and enjoyed it again.

I have to laugh at all the 'enlightened' liberals trying to tell the rest of us what's wrong with their world. Learn to live a little, don't take sarcasm and fantasy as an affront to your alternate reality, and get over yourself!

BTW, this is a FANTASY site. Of course my fantasy is that they would have to live in the real world, but...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"The chickens are dead and the potatoes were never very fast."

That line killed me. I laughed like a fool and my dog ran away. I guess he thought I was dangerous. Terrific story. I can't give more than five, or I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow. Spectacular story.

raineingraineingalmost 6 years ago
All bullshit from bullshitters aside...

I'm glad that Randi is posting on this site again. Being chased off of this site by assholes that couldn't write their way out of a paper bag could be damaging to anyones psyche, let alone someone with talent like hers. The fact that she helps organize various writer events, without compensation, is astounding to me. Keep up the great work. And to you fuckers that just want to tear her down, get bent.

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Very sweet story, I really enjoyed it. A few more challenges and difficulties might have made it perfect, but it was still excellent.

Interesting that a few people seem to think it necessary to tear down the author. Had something like that happen on a few of my stories as well.

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Nice Randi

Really nice; 5* and a smiley face.

rmeyerhormeyerhoalmost 6 years ago
The story

Great story. A 5 for sure. It is "the story of the day"

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Awesome

story. I refuse to consider how the marriage might have worked out in real life.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
Amy!!!

Hello, love. Thank you. I sent you an update. I can't wait to read your Siren's Song story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What's Different?

I remember the original story and it was also great but... I can't fathom what's different about 'this' version??

5* anyway

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING!!!

'Nuff said!

scttr62scttr62almost 6 years ago
thanks

I'm glad you brought this back

rnebularrnebularalmost 6 years ago
So happy to see another posted

Randi, I'm always glad to see one from you, and indeed had missed all of your old content. Thanks for sharing this with us again! Happy Friday!

oshawoshawalmost 6 years ago

Thank you Randi for gracing us with another of your exceptional stories. Looking forward to the Siren Song project!

oshaw

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
VAGABONDS, HOMELESS, STREET PEOPLE, BUMS

no matter what title they wear, they all have a story. TK U MLJ LV NV

phred1phred1almost 6 years ago
Very Nice

Glad to read a story with a happy ending!

Always enjoy your stories.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 6 years ago
Two things...

1) I loved this story when you first posted it. I'm very glad to see it back.

2) I take great pleasure in knocking the anonymous ass off the recent comment list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Contrast

This story is in contrast to most posted on LW and it was really excellent. It was the reflection of the good parts of most people we know and love and always make the good choices. It is heartwarming, we'll-written and woven.

If I have an issue, however, it is to buy a 16 year old, first time driver a car worth that much money. It doesn't matter how much husband and wife make, that's a terrible choice and life lesson. Something in the $5,000 range works much better (my opinion).

Keep up the great work.

Tiny Tim

Cracker270Cracker270almost 6 years ago
Wordsmith

You are indeed a wordsmith. Great story well put together. Almost makes the wait worthwhile.

SKHPSKHPalmost 6 years ago
@OnestAbe

Leave us alone with your wisecracks!

The one obvious lie in your own profile seems to be that you have no fetish.

You have one: bugging and bothering all us avid readers of decent LW stories.

WyldcardWyldcardalmost 6 years ago

That cuck. Clearly she deserved... oh wait. Never mind. Figured I should insert a typical LW boilerplate comment.

Nice story. Thanks for contributing your writing as well as your regular editing.

Not sure I liked the use of the dog to commit assault after the situation with the idiot crackhead was resolved, but that is such a tiny nit, that who cares. :)

Keep on keeping on.

Member201Member201almost 6 years ago
LOL Best line in the comments

"experimental advanced self-aware flirtbot, escaped during the Great Ashley Madison hack of 2015."

BR is an automatic read for me. And there are enough anons hanging around that having them be the first comments on her stories amounts to nothing. I still like her stories. Never even read the comments first. Not so with other authors.

5*

dc6370dc6370almost 6 years ago
A refreshing story!

Gee, no sabotaged automobiles leading to death, or prison terms. No superhuman ex husbands that happened to be navy SEALs who own their own fortune 100 company. Just your run of the mill fantastic story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply

Amazing.............

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
Very good

Not typical story,very good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Read this one some time ago..

And it's still just as good on a re-reading. A good old fashioned feel good story.

5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
A really good and moving story

Always a pleasure when Randi posts a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So pleased I read this

Brilliant story. Uplifting and so fulfilling. Even on Literotica one can be both surprised and heartened and I was BOTH.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very interesting intriguing plot. Given its compelling romance and logic, I'm surprised at some of the faux pas.

Glad you ended the story where you did. It would be sad to read when one of the girls maimed or killed themselves, or someone else, with their muscle car. A really dumb idea to buy a new driver a powerful fast gas guzzling sports car. And what an example to set.

Then Bri deciding to have a natural born child, because she missed the Kewpie dolls she just finished raising? As you know, raising an infant is a whole nother thing than adolescents. Again, glad you ended it before their marriage dissolved, again, because Bri was being irresponsible with an infant.

Otherwise a really fun romance, sort of. Just seems odd a wild spirit like Bri was not sampling the goods from all the powerful handsome exotic men her profession would throw in her path. But she would never lie about a thing like that, would she?

Thanks for an original plot and a fun read. Oh, one other thing. If they love their daughters they will get rid of the chips and the sodas. Pure poison.

Thank you for your time and talent.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 6 years ago
What a nice change from cheating

I'm totally charmed. I'm favouriting it, and will re-read.

My only reservation is how did he keep them from running away when he first met them.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Thank you for this story...

It saved LW not just today, but a lot of the previous months too...This is an excellent story with every emotion in it...5*

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 6 years ago
Totally Loved This Story!

Such a wonderful feel good story and a complete switch from the usual LW stories!

I thought I read recently that BR1958 wasn't going to post in the LW section ever again.

So very glad you changed your mind!

Please continue to write and share with your fans!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 6 years ago
This is like an HDK story...

...you know about where it is going to go so you just sit back and enjoy the hell out of the ride! Five stars.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 6 years ago
Great story of a different nature

Great read. That's all that counts.

As for the personal stuff, you people need to get lives. Who gives a shit about anything other than whether it's a good story.

Keep up the good work, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story ,better than cheating, chuck stories.

Only one thing ,why do you buy a 16 year old A $60000.00 car . That part is spoiling .

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 6 years ago
I really loved the story

It touched me so warmly that I do t have the heart, mind or desire to find any imperfections. As a wise person once said, don’t let perfect be the enemy of the good. And this was very, very good. Thanks for sharing this with us. It really moved me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story 5*

It's so nice to have a story with generous, loving people in it for a change. Well done!

I loved Brianna, particularly. Literally that is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm a 74 year old man

and this story about brought me to tears. We need more stories like this on Literotica.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
I gave it 5 only because...

I couldn't give it 10. An instant classic. What a wonderful story.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

When you come across great writers on this site, as this author obviously is, it's amazing how much they are alike and how they differ. The characters burst off the pages and you can see and feel their joy, happiness and love. The characters fully came to life. It was a beautiful, life affirming story. Makes one want to go out adopt a child, or two or three. What's also nice to see in the LW section of this site, is an author that loves beautiful, strong, intelligent and independent women who are driven and successful on their own right and who are a challenge for their men to keep up. I just got done with reading another one of your story before this and you had a very similar character in that one with Ripley. I have dated women like that and it's definitely a challenge. Because most of the time I have been the challenge in relationships, but a woman like Bri in this story forces you to be the straight man, the responsible one.

Would love this author to take on a much longer story, develop characters more, maybe have some turmoil in their lives they have to struggle with. In this story, the turmoil really started for all four characters before the story actually began (for the girls, and for the couple). Maybe that's not something that interests this author, and that's fine. Because his characters come to life and you can feel their emotions so vividly I thought a more in depth story and more fleshed out characters would be an interesting challenge for an obviously talented author.

I didn't have a problem with the price tag of the Camaro, as I have recently been thinking of the car I want to buy for my godson when he turns 16 and I have been thinking in that priceline. I don't believe it's spoiling if they are wonderful kids, and he is very loving, empathetic, grounded and intelligent. In short he is a great kid, just like Maggie in this story, so it won't spoil them. The thing I had an issue with is getting that powerful of a car and a convertible for a new and inexperienced driver. I have never forgotten one of my high school teachers once telling us when he was in high school himself there were these beautiful cheerleaders he went to school with. One day a few of them were driving happily in a convertible when they got in an accident, the car rolled over and they all were decapitated. Most of my life I've driven convertibles and never thought anything of it (I live on the beach in Southern California so a convertible is a need and not a want), but that story has stuck with me and because of that I would never buy a teenager a convertible, especially a beautiful young girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mothers Day & Fathers Day reminder.

Leave it to you to bring a tear to our eyes as your story pulls at our heart strings and reminds us how love, devotion, and sacrifice can win the day and pull together lonely and sometimes selfish individualist into becoming a loving family! Thank You so much. Corvette John in rainy Seattle

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

My God , Thats the best story I have read here, By far, bar none. I still have tears in my eyes. You have a new fan weather u like it or not.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for sharing your genius with us once again. It was perfection on a page.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Best

You are the Best.

stev2244stev2244almost 6 years ago
OnestAbe

For some reason you seem to assume that I'm required to answer all of your questions. That is not the case. I don’t know you and you’re asking things that are absolutely none of your business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Think I've Read This Before

Still good though. Felt it was a bit too happy and easy at times. Not a lot of drama, just continued victories. But, with all the divorces and cheating in the LW section, a purely happy story like this can be a good change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It’s sweet but to the point that it’s a Hallmark / Lifetime movie

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

It's been a long time since I first read this, really enjoyed it.

I don't really understand the issue with them being married. They love each other; even though not married, they're faithful to each other; the co-exist with their different lifestyles, why would that have to change just because they're married?

They're already crashing into his life, I think Bri was out of line trying to throw out his stuff.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Disappointing.

It started off sweet but a professor at 28 and shes a partner in a law firm? And exceot for some poor grammar, there is no evidence that these girls were runaways or wards of the court.

And only piss poor parents buy their kid a brand new muscle car with a V8 when they’re 16! Seriously, fuck! Buy them a used bester since they’re likely to be in an accident.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Nice change of pace from the usual LW stories. Just a nice STORY. BRAVO!

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding *****

Wow - what a great story - one of the best I've ever read. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Great

Thank you for a great story. You always come through.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
UnstableAbe

I don't understand your attack on Randi at all. You call a woman, who does most of her work behind he scenes, an attention whore? Editing, organizing, encouraging, all without seeking recognition of thanks. All this and taking time for excellent writing too! You have to be kidding. I assume that she also has a busy life outside Literotica, a husband, and probably a family to care for. I don't know much about her private life, or yours, for that matter. But I do have utmost respect for Randi, in all her efforts. Her comments can be biting, and I have been bitten a couple of times by Randi. She is thoughtful, and almost always on point with those comments, however they may be directed.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve with your criticism, but it won't work. Nothing will drive BlackRandi1958 away from Loving Wives, ever. Certainly not a few idiotic comments. If she were to leave, I think most of the great authors, and a lot discerning readers would leave with her.

Keep on doing your greatly appreciated work Randi, and I look forward to July 4th, Bastille Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other excuse for you to round up the good ones for another festival of stories. I would, personally, very much love another Western collection. Thank You so much for all you do. With much respect, sg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story. Had some sex. It's okay.

And parents do buy their kids sports cars. It's dumb but it really happens so it's not unrealistic.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 6 years ago
Thank You BR1958

A little too treacly for my personal taste, but a very worthy effort indeed. A welcome relief from all the cuck/sharing stories.

Apparently somebody with the handle "Honestabe" made some detailed comment. Such a comment is mentioned by a number of commenters, but doesn't appear in the existing comments that I can see. Has it been deleted? I would like to read it as an exercise in abnormal psychology.

Randi, thank you for all you contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The writing itself is pretty good, just a shame that the author keep writing Gary Stu type males, and just as perfect women, with flaws that doesn't really end up being flaws but just are there to make them seem like special snowflakes.

It's kinda boring, the writing also tends to be too sacherine or emotional, laying it on way too thick.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensalmost 6 years ago
5* - probably fits better in the Romance category

A heartwarming story. Thanks for sharing!

Lila28Lila28almost 6 years ago
Great story. Great sex!

It's sexy and heartwarming. Very happy the girls stayed little girls and didn't become sex objects

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Nice and cute

Liked it mostly. A bit on the fairy tale side but liked the plot.

A Camaro for a 16 year old???? Dan ger ous....😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good story not super realistic but it is fiction 5 stars

iloveADiloveADalmost 6 years ago
Thanks Randi !!

Thank you for this story. I enjoyed it immensely, as I do all of your stories. Thank you also for all the work that you do here on Lit. It doesn’t go unnoticed. 5 * for sure.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
Looks like I'm late to the party.

Well, there's nothing much left to say. It would take a major douche to say anything bad about this story.

Anyway, naughty girl, posting and not telling me. You shall have no pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write more. 👌loved it.

Great story, well told!

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 6 years ago
as with Kimi

I'm late to the comments but this was a great read and well crafted!

MFH

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful.

This story transported me to another world, as your inimitable and magical writing often does. Loved it. Thank you for sharing.

I'm sorry that instead of embracing and enjoying your gifts, some become so blinded by their own jealousy and feelings of inadequacy that they feel the need to lash out. How gray their lives must be without the ability to just read and appreciate your writing. I know that they can't dim your sparkle, but I'm sorry you have to put up with them, regardless.

I absolutely CANNOT wait to see your story on July 4th.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 6 years ago
I'm a sucker for those stories that tug at the heart strings...

... and this one did exactly that, in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
real tears

there are only five stars !

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
@girlinthemoon

Thank you, my love. I am very glad you enjoyed, and I, too, cannot wait to see your nautical story. I saw a quote the other day. Describes how I feel about senseless nastiness.

"You may try to dirty my name, but I will wear your hatred like war paint."

Thanks to all the wonderful readers who commented and voted. There are many awesome stories coming. May I suggest to readers here who love great stories that they venture outside the confines of Loving Wives and read some of the Siren's Song stories in other categories? Many of the writers with whom you are familiar will post in other categories. DTIverson, HDK, Laptopwriter, Stev2244, and many others in Romance, Girlinthemoon and others in Erotic Horror, Eclare in Illustrated Stories, Bebop3 in Sci/Fi, I think, Todd172 in Non-Erotic Poetry. Many of us are stretching our literary muscles and posting in other categories. The ones I mentioned are just part of that. Those writers are as good in other categories as they are here. I have seen many of them, and they are professional quality, as you would expect from those writers.

FenmeisterFenmeisteralmost 6 years ago
Brilliant Story

Really enjoy your storytelling, always feel my heartstrings being plucked like a harp.

Ignore the critics and please give us more fantastic writing!!

Regards fenmeister.

Jeff_ThomasJeff_Thomasalmost 6 years ago
Wonderfull story

This is not the usual story one would usually find in the lw section. However, one can only hope that this story starts a trend.

I'm a sucker for feel good stories and Vagabonds certainly did that.

Thank you Randi - I look forward to more.

Jeff.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Some People...

Some people just enjoy being the turd in the punch bowl, then wonder why they get flushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@swingerjoe

Of course it's Creativitytakescourage. She doesn't even know what time it is in America. The funny thing is all these claims by CTC, who turns out to be the exact kind of liar she accuses BR of being. That is one crazy vindictive bitch!

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
I liked this story

Clearly that means I am blackrandl1958 as well as Spartacus.

Or, some people appreciate a loving couple in the LW genre. Just throwing that possibility out there.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
I see some writers using Randi's great story as a forum to plug...

Siren Song, a compilation of nautical themed stories from a variety of Lit writers over several genres. This is once again the brainchild of our author. I really appreciate her efforts and hard work, putting these special events together for us. I believe we all owe her a debt of gratitude.

Thanks again, blackrandi1958.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories