Vagina Girl

Story Info
Vagina Girl dishes out justice without malice.
950 words
3.59
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always rooted for the underdog, the unwanted, the strange, the ones that just didn't fit in the clique, the picked on, the abused, why people are so mean to each other baffles me. I wish I was stronger, bigger, braver someone who could stand up to the bullies. Why women do it to other women is the worst we have enough going against us in this world we don't need to fight each other.

When I first stood up for Beth and put Jess from the gym in her place, Vagina Girl was born, I was strong enough, brave enough. Watching Jess humiliate herself at my hand was poetic justice, pissing on her was fun, I would seek others who need my help, with a V tattoo connecting between my breast.

During the day I'm an attorney, a victims advocate, at night I search the city streets for those in need. The women of the world need Vagina Girl defending the small, the weak, the chubby, the weird, anywhere someone is being yelled at, teased, beaten, made to fell bad for being different you will find me defending them, lifting them up, bring justice to the abuser with a vengeance only Vagina Girl can dish out.

Whether it is fingering an abused crying lady on the train or teaching a stuck bitch a lesson by riding her face or teasing the teaser as she is forced to lick the chubby girls ass or kiss the trans woman's feet. Vagina Girl dishes out justice without malice, teaching lessons, making the weak strong, helping woman feel good about themselves regardless of how they look or if they fit in to the so called "NORM".

My friend Amy called in tears I could barely understand her. Finally the story came out, her boyfriend took her camping, in the secluded state forest. The first night they were there two of his friends showed up. The four of them drank to excess, her boyfriend Chris informed her his friends were there to have sex with her, she tried to say no, she didn't want that. But under Chris direction, while he watched, his friends fucked her in the ass and shoved their dirty cocks in her mouth. She was confused, hurt, embarrassed, Chris thought it was funny. I offered comfort as best as I could telling her to file charges against them. She refused Chris was her fiance, they were to be married in June, this was a job for Vagina Girl.

I dressed in my Vagina Girl outfit a few nights later and headed to the bar where Chris hung out after work. Fliting with him relentlessly, flashing leg, thigh, vagina with my short skirt, flipping my long red hair, touching his arm, licking my lips, using all my powers. The trap was set when he eagerly agreed to come back to my place.

I opened the door to my apartment, Chris stumbled in as I shut and locked the door, he tried to kiss me but I pushed him back. He was six foot two hundred pounds, but I was Vagina Girl with super powers, or in this case help. Stepping from my bedroom were two of the bouncers, Dalton and Wyatt I knew from the Lakeshore Tavern where I occasionally performed my music.

"What's this? Bitch!"

Dalton struck Chris knocking him to the ground. Laughing I said "Chris this can go one of two ways - one way you'll suffer great pain the other way - well who knows you mite like it."

"Fuck You" or at least I think that's what he was trying to say before being hit again. I saw defeat, helplessness, set in his eyes.

"STRIP NOW"

Chris complied, I was surprised how fast he caved, laughing at him, calling him little dick, "On your knees", he knelt head down. Wyatt walked to stand in front of him, removing his nine inch cock from his pants, poking it at Chris's face. "Suck It"

Wyatt grabbed the back of his head pulling him into his penis, Chris opened his mouth sucking that cock with vengeance, a little to eager. I snapped pictures on my phone of the scene playing out before me as Dalton walked behind him pulling his ass out and up, lubing his ass with Astroglide, then shoving his cock up Chris's ass pounding away. I have moved to video recording all the action when I noticed Chris was hard he was enjoying it.

Dalton and Wyatt switched positions, Chris was stroking himself, Vagina Girl helping people find out who they really are. I sent the video to Amy, setting my phone down to play with my wetness, has Chris lived his slut dream, who knew he really wanted to be the slut all along. The sounds were a perfect mix of grunts, moans, gagging, pounding into one perfect harmony. Chris was pushing back to meet the thrust in his ass while deepthroating the cock in his mouth and I was pounding my pussy with all my mite. Cum erupted everywhere, like a Jackson Pollock painting, so beautiful cum dripping off Chris's chin at the same time leaking out his ass.

He had cum too on my hardwood floor which he eagerly licked up. I was sure Chris would never hurt a woman again, Vagina Girl had done good in a world of confusion, even though the outcome was on foreseen.

Amy didn't marry Chris, she found a very nice man they have three kids, a great life, Chris also married a nice man and is very happily married to him.

Vagina Girl, still seeks out women in need, helping others it is what she does.