Vagina Query Language

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've shared my most intimate secret, so I suppose there is no harm in sharing my most devious one."

Chad listened intently.

"You see, the women here are the women who have, in some way, participated in this fantasy in their own minds. It's a self-selecting group, and a surprisingly large one. They all, consciously, or subconsciously, fantasize about this place - about being exposed and used, helplessly. The Vagina Query Language is a realization of how women internalize their own conception of how they compare themselves to each other. Endlessly ranking and sorting and stratifying themselves by status, or by hair color, or breast size... and how they imagine men picking them out. It's all borne of the fantasy, you see. Anyone who has participated in the fantasy finds themselves selectable here."

Chad thought he understood some of this.

"So they all kind of wanted it?" he asked.

"Of course they did. How many women did you make cum tonight, Chad? Did they resist their orgasms, Chad? Not one of them." Her smile widened. "Including me".

Chad continued: "So why is that a devious secret? It doesn't sound all that bad for anyone involved?"

The witch sucked her teeth and glanced around. "Well here's the thing. I've brought a lot of men here over the years. I mean, a lot. Some women too. And they've all - every one of them - had a good time. But you remember what I said about people who participated in the fantasy?"

Chad felt his heart suddenly sink.

"No. No, no, no, this isn't what I signed up for," he began to protest.

The witch continued.

"I'm afraid since you've participated in the fantasy, you're now eligible for selection. Not in this particular void, you understand. This is where people come to select women. No, we've got an equal and opposite place for you. It's frequented mostly by women, with the occasional man, and of course the word Veequel would be totally inapplicable."

Chad looked confused. "What are you saying?" he said desperately.

"Why, you'll be selectable by the Penis Query Language, of course!"