The Plant

Story Info
Her boyfriend brings home a mystery plant that takes control.
972 words
3.98
33k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again Alice, I bought the plant from the gift store in the mall" Justin sighed as he held out the plant for Alice to take.

Alice examined the spike-less Aloe looking plant with a flower in the center. "You know I suck at keeping these damn things alive. What store did you get this from? Did you get instructions?"

Justin shrugs, "Some goth store I guess, they told me not to have to much fun with it, but besides that she said nothing."

Alice set the plant on the counter before walking to the sink to wash her hands to make dinner. "What do you want me to make?"

"How about we order out? We were supposed to go out tonight and we didn't so..." Justin sighed as he picked up the plant once again, looking at it. "You know there's writing on this pot right?"

"Well what's it say?" Alice turned off the sink and slicked back her long black hair with her fingers.

"Maximis voluptatibus ab omni parte?" Sorry I don't speak whatever the fuck this is" Justin stares down at the now drooping plant. "Uh, Alice.....I think I killed it."

Alice whips around and touches the plant, "oh...you might've...that's a little disappointing, and to be honest, a little freaky..." she lifts one of the limp Aloe leaves and it slowly expands in her hands. "What the fuck? Why is it warm?" She quickly lets it go as it grows slowly and touches the floor. Both Alice and Justin back away from it. One by one, each leaf does the same, growing to around, what was guessed as 12 feet, maybe more.

Each leaf slowly begins to wiggle and move around, almost taking to its new life. "Ew.... Justin, this is gross....what is this?"

"If I knew that information I'd damn well tell you." Justin says, clearly uncomfortable by the current situation. Alice looks down as one of the arms of the plant wrapped around her ankle and began leaking a purple sticky liquid.

Alice kicked it away in disgust, only for it to wrap tightly around her ankle more tightly and lift her up by her leg. "Justin! Grab a-" Her voice was cut off by another arm of the plant forcing its way down her throat. Her mouth and throat fill with a sweet, almost, sugary slime. Her vision and mind swirl as she feels another part of the succulent feel its way up her shirt, and around her breasts. She needed more. She craved more. She attempted to speak, to ask what was going on, however the long vines didn't seem to care as they pumped slowly in and out of her mouth.

Alice shook her head, in a fruitless attempt to push away the desire to be fucked by this monstrous plant. She looked around to see Justin, almost dazed, watching, with a vine holding him in place. His cock had hardened in his pants and he was biting his lip.

"Alice...." Justin says, he looks down at the vine slowly makes its way up his leg. "Hey what the fuck?!" He pulls at the vine as it pulls apart the strings of his sweats, letting them drop. The vine slowly circles his dick, finally making it to the head. A tiny bud appears on the tip of the vine and slowly open to reveal a flower.

Justin moans as the flower slides over the tip of his cock and began to move up and down, dripping the same purple slime that covered Alice. "Ah, god...don't stop...."

Small vines shoot from the flower, wrapping around Alice's hardened nipples and tugging gently. More vines make their way up her shorts and into her dripping, swollen pussy. She heard and felt tiny tears as her shorts fell from her waist in pieces. One of the vines dripped with the purple liquid again as it flicked at her clit through her panties and pulled them aside.

Alice gasped for a breath as several of the leaves shoved their way into her pussy. She was almost numb from the excitement.

'I can't think, I need this....I want to be filled with its cum...' Alice thought to herself. With her wrists restrained, she could only lift her head up to look at what was being done to her.

The vine slowly fucking her mouth engorged itself and sprayed more sugary liquid down her throat, filling her stomach. With a pop, the vine retreated from her mouth, leaving her to gasp for breath, only for it to return to her lips once more with more aggressive intentions.

Alice moaned as another vine made its way into her ass, just as the vine flicking her clit, teasing her, made its way into her pussy. Every hole she had was being fucked. The purple slime only was driving her mad with pleasure, making her writhe for more. She squirts her feminine juices across the floor, each cum driving her to an even bigger orgasm.

She felt the tentacles spurt one by one in each one of her holes, her moans growing louder as the cum filled her cunt, ass and mouth. Her belly distended slowly as the tentacles continued to spray their juices into her.

The tentacles retreat quickly, allowing Alice to fall to the floor, leaking her cum as well as the purple liquid across the ground. The haze begins to leave her mind as she looks over at Justin. He walks over shakily, and holds out his hand to help he to her feet.

"I can't...stand Justin..." Alice says, her voice wavering.

"I wonder why. Are...we keeping that?" he motions towards the plant that was continuing to recede back into its pot.

"I...did you have fun?" Alice asks.

"Yes"

"Then that is my answer" She smiles and stumbles to her feet.