Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man that entered provided little interest to him, and he settled the matter quickly. By then, he already felt a deep ache stirring within his loins, urging him to breed.

As the man was escorted out, Dominax selected the next to receive his seed. A short young woman found his favor, stepping forward shyly as she clasped her hands. A skinny little thing, she approached nervously before kneeling at his feet.

"Don't be frightened, you'll find there is no greater pleasure than here upon my throne." He said, guiding her closer. With a faint blush of embarrassment, she carefully straddled his waist, moving as if a single mistake could ruin the moment. She pushed aside an auburn strand that covered her right eye, while the rest of her hair didn't extend past her chin.

Taking her hand to calm her, he pressed his lips to hers as his other hand caressed her small rear, attempting to coax her enjoyment. She released a stifled breath as he moved his hips, sliding his already hardened manhood against her flat midriff.

Moving his hands to her narrow chest, he began to fondle her nearly flat breasts, encircling her nipples. At first he pinched them softly between his thumb and forefinger, gradually adding pressure before releasing them as hardened nubs that brought a heavy warmth to her breath.

"I'm...ready, master..."

Guiding her to slightly rise in his lap, he reached down to position his throbbing manhood with her snug labia. She released an innocent squeak as she cautiously lowered herself, holding tightly to him as he claimed her virginity.

While holding her hips, he allowed her to settle into a rhythm she was comfortable with before eventually assisting in timing her movements, watching the pleasure of a new sensation spread across her delicate features. She squeezed tightly; his cock buried deeply as it explored new territory.

His hands caressed her sides, feeling her slim figure as he allowed her to kiss him further. Eyes closed, she possessed no capacity to withhold her emotions, displaying her nervous enjoyment for her lover to see.

Virgins didn't remain as such for long within the imperial harem, and it was clear that she was a newcomer. Perhaps from Miri or Velexia, possibly even Tarin. It mattered little. Now she was in service to The God Emperor, part of a greater duty than herself.

Back and forth she rocked her hips, following her limited instincts as her pleasure mutually built with her master. His hands moved to hold her ass tightly, pulling to force himself deeper and deeper inside. Soon she found herself whimpering with lust, unable to keep her lips from his as he allowed her to eagerly partake in what was rightfully her Concubine Empress's.

It wasn't long before her tight embrace proved to be too much, and he pulled her hard against his body as he felt his orgasm overtake him. Fingers digging into the soft skin of her rump, he groaned as he released a flood of his potent sperm inside her smaller, fertile body.

In return she shook, releasing a squeak as she experienced a shattering orgasm atop his lap. Wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace, she held onto him as if her life depended upon it.

Only when they had both recovered did she grant him a final kiss, carrying a deeply sentimental expression. "I...love you, master."

A chuckle seeped from his lips, both satisfied and insidious at once. "Good girl. Now go, join your harem sisters. The healers will tend to you when the time comes."

Slowly, she clumsily attempted to stand on quivering legs as she left his lap. His cum practically poured from between her skinny thighs, inhuman in quantity and certain to claim her womb.

The others comforted her with embraces of their own when she descended the steps of the throne, congratulating her with comforting smiles and words.

It was a shame, truly, for he would've been curious to see her petite body swell with his child. Yet time was short. Already ships were beginning to fill the port, loading supplies for their departure in mere days.

Again a citizen was permitted to enter, coming forth as a man hailing from Xenri. A thought of the city's namesake, Xenia, momentarily dampened his rebuilding lust, though he allowed the memory to pass by as if a potential storm that didn't quite manage to form. He listened to the man's words, a dispute over farmland newly carved from the rainforest, and dismissed him after swiftly settling the matter.

Next, his searching gaze found his prey. In direct contrast to his previous mate, the woman he gestured to appeared nearly as tall as he was, with womanly curves and breasts to complement.

She presented a kind smile as she approached, clasping her hands before her noticeable chest. "Your holiness, I'm pleased to once more possess your attention."

Proving her words, he sensed the spiritual lines extending from her soul to feel four previous children born from her loins in his service. The size of the imperial harem allowed her to blend in without becoming overly familiar, yet he granted her a knowing nod as she bowed before him.

More than accustomed to his touch, like many of her harem sisters, she caressed his thighs with one hand as the other teased between her own legs. She released a hungry breath, her kind smile possessing a keen interest as she eyed the cock that sired her children. "My womb has felt cold without your seed, master. Make me a mother again, if it pleases you."

"I shall. Have no doubt of that." He studied her feminine curves as she lightly pleasured herself, ensuring she was prepared for his large manhood. Then, turning around to bend over, she placed her hands on her thighs as she moved her round rump to hover above his lap.

Sinking deeper into the throne to better align himself, Dominax guided his cock into her vagina as she lowered her ass. A satisfied gasp eased from her lips as if claiming what she craved most, her lower lips wet around his girth.

Bobbing up and down atop his manhood, her heavy breast hung firm on her chest, jiggling with each movement. He wondered if a dozen of his sons could suckle from her in turn without draining her, a thought that increased his desire.

"Ahhh...please, your holiness...get me pregnant..." she said, her tone swelling with motherly ambition. "My womb craves to grow another of your divine children!"

Only the third, he could see the clear indicators of lust beginning to build amongst the surrounding harem. Lounging about the throne room, nearly all began to watch as he used their fellow member. Her words rang throughout the chamber, only inciting further giggles of concealed lust between the nude women.

"Breed me...ooohhh...breed me!" She moaned, her experienced hips moving up and down with urgency.

He watched as women within the surrounding pools began to sneak their hands beneath the calm waters. Others far more brazenly began to kiss, openly exploring each other's bodies.

"Three sons...and a daughter..." his current mate moaned, ramming his cock deep each time she moved. "That is my contribution to your blood! Grant me another...oooohhh..."

The stoic silence of the guards remained a testament to their training, for Dominax sensed their desire as if a predator in water. He'd grant them a show, he decided, and nearly roared as he finally slammed his cock deeply into his mate.

She cried out, feeling his warm sperm erupt to fill her. Well acquainted with his seed, her motherly body accepted as much as she could hold before it began to leak heavily down her thighs.

Like the others, she thanked him before descending the throne.

The next few hours proceeded as the first, The God Emperor selecting a mate before allowing a citizen to enter. Moans echoed throughout the throne room, sperm meeting womb, soon to meet ovum.

Five women fell to his cock, then ten, then over a dozen. Though the power of his royal blood allowed greater endurance, he knew he couldn't continue indefinitely.

As the latest stood from his cock, leaking, soaking with orgasmic lust, he decided the next would have to be the last. Many unfertilized wombs still lay in waiting, providing ample choice as he looked about the chamber.

Recovering, he allowed the last citizen to enter for the day, hardly regarding him as he knelt before the throne. Traveling from Ravrin, he named himself a trader before reciting his tale.

In truth, Dominax was hardly listening, his silver eyes seeking a female worthy of bearing his blood.

"The roads are hardly more than pathways cut through the rainforest, overgrown and...perilous. Your holiness...my daughter learned of such a fact when she accidently fell into a pit of Vincir vines on our journey here. I managed to free her after several hours, though by then she...had been..." shame overtook his face, leaving the statement hanging. "I ask that you see to repairing the existing roads within your borders that no other father must witness such a thing, or worse."

"The matter will be looked into." He replied, his eyes finding a woman who appeared to do everything she could to lure him. Dancing seductively, her hips swaying tantalizingly, she granted him a smirk. "If that is all, you are permitted to leave."

Obeying, the man moved to leave as the woman continued to dance, moving her arms to caress her own chest. Dark, wavy hair fluttering about her slim shoulders, she met his gaze with eyes of blue swirled with green.

Pointing to her, he watched as confidence bloomed over her pretty face, as if his selection was never in doubt. Her long and feminine legs climbed the many steps of the pyramidal dais. "Long have I waited to serve."

"Then by all means. Serve." He commanded, grinning.

Though all others had taken to his lap, this one instead began to lower herself to her knees. Claiming a place between his spread legs, she reached out to caress his manhood as if it were a precious artifact.

"Poor, magnificent cock...you must surely be sore after so many hours." Hand stroking up and down, she moved with a seductive gentleness. "Come, allow me to sooth you."

He watched as she pressed his tip to her lips, only to slide him inside. He groaned, feeling the underside of his shaft against the texture of her wet tongue.

Giggling around his cock, she slowly began to move her hand, pleasuring him with her mouth before sliding him free. "I can taste them still...the juices of my companions."

Gritting his teeth as she returned him to her mouth, he watched the evident experience she possessed as she took him down her throat. "You were a pleasure slave...ahh...weren't you? Before you were mine?"

Chuckling, she shook her head as his cock left her once more, allowing her to jerk his soaking length with a steadily tightening grip. "I was merely the curious daughter of a hunter, with an even more curious tongue."

Easing him back inside, she reached up to carefully caress his testicles, moving as if she understood just how valuable they were. In and out she moved, then licked the entirety of his length from base to tip, before allowing him to slide down her throat without gagging.

As he enjoyed her skill, she once again began to jerk him as she pulled back. Then, moving down, she began to slide her tongue across the seat of the golden throne between his thighs, attempting to lick up the ample amount of sperm that had leaked from his many mates. Swallowing much, she grinned like a hungry serpent before pressing him back to her pretty lips.

Utterly intrigued, Dominax began to hold her head to increase her speed, gradually forcing himself deeper down her throat with each movement. Rather than pulling away, she seemed to revel in his pleasure, worshiping his divine cock.

"If you continue much longer...I may finish before I've had you." He said, feeling her tongue run along his shaft.

"Oh, don't concern yourself, your holiness." She said as he allowed her to momentarily pull back. "Your seed shall claim me. Simply enjoy yourself, and I vow to take care of the rest."

Uncertain of her words, he allowed her to resume, sliding his girthy manhood to the limits of her throat. The cock that had buried itself into many concubines throughout the day now explored the depths of her mouth, causing him to groan.

Slowly he felt himself approaching his final climax for the night, wondering if he should pull himself free before it was too late. Instead, his curiosity seized him, allowing her mouth to pleasure him until he passed the point of no return.

Her dual-colored eyes shimmered with lust as she felt him cumming down her throat, sliding her head back until he was filling her mouth. Quickly she was overwhelmed, choking as she struggled for breath. Finally allowing him to slip free, she closed her eyes and cupped her hands beneath her chin as his tip squirted thick ropes of sperm to paint her pretty face.

Opening her mouth and sticking out her nearly drowned tongue to catch as much as she could manage, a viscous pool began to form in her waiting hands.

A spurt, then another, and finally the last, he drained whatever remained to him upon her face, noting just how much he was able to produce even after so many hours.

Basking in his sperm, her features drenched, she remained still before allowing her unique eyes to open. Then, with an expression of victory, she rose from her knees. "T...thank you. You've spilled the seed of a God, and now I'll fulfill my duty my way."

Allowing her to turn and descend, he watched as she reached the very base of the throne before she spun to face him once more. Then, lowering herself to lie back upon the stone of the floor, she spread her legs for him to see.

Lips parting in an open grin of fascination, Dominax watched as she brought her still cupped hands between her parted thighs, opening them to pour over her vaginal lips. As if an animal in heat, she began to finger the viscous liquid into her cunny, moaning in desperation.

Other girls watched, either giggling at the lewd display or only becoming further aroused themselves. Many of those he had already bred had lounged back to allow nature to take its course, yet now even they had sat up with curiosity.

She began to furiously swirl her fingers over her clit as her other hand continued to push as much of his cum inside of her as she could gather from where she had spilled it.

"For the holy God Emperor...for the son of The Creator!" She yelled in fervent devotion, appearing utterly obsessed with his cum. Her fingers continued until she found her own limit, her body shaking upon the floor as she climaxed.

Finally, watching her rest limply, he stood from The Vaid Throne. Descending, he stood over her as she peered up, offering her only a satisfied nod before he turned to address the rest of the harem. "You could all learn a thing or two from this one." A chorus of light laughter filled the chamber before he adopted a triumphant tone. "Yet you've all done well tonight. The children many of you will produce as a result will do much to uplift the population. I speak of adding worthy blood to our citizens, though there is more truth to such words than mere pride. The Creator has assured me that children of my blood shall possess longer lives while avoiding the decay of physical aging. In time we'll see if this promise holds true. An eternal peace, and a population bred to enjoy it for far longer. That is my gift to them, a purpose you all play your part in."

Dominax watched their joyful reaction to his words, remembering Dorian's many explanations. Still, he craved to study the effects his descendants would possess, yet time was short.

Leaving the throne room, he prepared himself for the coming war.

12