Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cendra reached down, spreading her lower lips with anticipation. She wanted him, her body tingling with the need to feel him inside.

Pressing forth, he began to slide in, a groan ripping from his throat. The divine perfection of a Vaid vagina squeezed around him as he entered, warm and tight.

"Ooohhhh..." Cendra moaned as he pushed himself against her limit, filling her as deeply as possible. Awakened to the truth of her nature when she had lost her virginity, there was no longer any need to feign reluctance. The coupling of kin was as natural as the setting sun, she now knew, allowing herself to ease back and fully enjoy herself.

Making no delay, Dominax nearly began to move by instinct. Hips thrusting, nothing stood between him and his eldest, loins locked together. He held her spread thighs as he moved, rocking her body with his powerful rhythm.

"F...fuck..." Her silver eyes briefly rolled back, forgetting what it meant to be a proper princess. Her facade of pride fell away, momentarily little more than an animal in a desperate heat. "Fuck...me! I love you...father..."

The flowing sound of the nearby river served as a reminder of their exposed state, their bodies enraptured in pleasure beneath the night sky. Dominax studied her pregnant form, bathed in moonlight as her arms fell back to rest above her head.

Every inch of her body nearly tingled, calling out to him. Their souls were bound as parent and offspring, a connection deeper than any other. Her heart would forever be Clin's, yet she understood the necessity of occasionally coaxing a familial bond, Vaid lying with Vaid, a sensation more natural than anything she had ever felt.

Dominax placed his hand onto her pregnant swell, beginning to rub her like a priceless artifact. He could sense the child growing within his daughter, adding to his satisfaction.

Her vaginal muscles worked his cock with exquisite complexity as he continued to thrust, a sensation he could never go without for long. Ordinary females were more than sufficient to please him, yet none could compare to the advanced loins of the beings of his blood.

"I bred...for you...ahh...father. I'll be a mother...for you..." She said in a haze of pleasure. "Are you...satisfied?"

"More than you could possibly know..." Dominax chuckled before moaning. "You've done well...my pregnant little flower."

Emotion welled within her, forcing her to cast it aside with disgust at herself. The feeling of his gentle caresses made her want to cling to him and weep, an impulse she ignored as she focused upon his cock buried deeply inside her.

Once more his words flowed through her mind. "My pregnant little flower." Her body clenched as her pleasure peaked. She cried out in orgasm before her breath caught in her throat, slowly easing from her lips.

"Good...ahhh...cum for me..." He commanded, pleasuring his daughter with each movement. Blood of his blood, she deserved every ecstasy imaginable.

Gasping as she recovered, she heard the wet slaps of her soaking pussy each time he slid inside.

He sensed the child stir within her, calming its consciousness with his own. It recoiled, mind reeling, and Domianx eased his presence.

"I...ahh...want you to cum inside me..." Her voice could not keep the hunger from her tone. "I'm already with child...there's no danger..."

A risk would've only furthered his desire, as Vixin remained a primary example of his cravings, yet he'd promised to abide by her reluctance for bastards. "Earned it then, my child."

Face blushing at his command, she nearly moaned with a slight humiliation. "Please...cum inside! Fill me...ooooohhh...fill me with your seed!" She said with a memory of how she had demanded Clin to do the same, the act that had given her the child swelling her round stomach.

Hearing his daughter beg forced his hips to quicken, arousal flaring brightly. He watched as she moved to squeeze her own breasts in enjoyment. Round and firm, they had begun to swell with milk in preparation for her birth, a young mother ready to feed her baby.

She felt doubly exposed. Anyone could stumble upon them, discovering their utterly taboo act of love, yet she also felt further naked under his gaze, his silver eyes stripping away her stern facade. She could hide nothing from him, her emotions on display to his piercing senses. He had taught her to better conceal her thoughts, yet with his cock buried into her furthest depths, nothing remained from his reach.

Dominax felt his finish approaching, her divine vagina tearing away his expert endurance until every ounce of his being desired only to fill her flawless body. Hard, fast, he bucked into her wildly, forcing her to groan.

Finally, delaying the culmination of their familial bond no longer, he pressed hard against her cervix as climax claimed him. Body clenching, pleasure ripped through his loins with painful intensity, a pure and untainted bliss.

Her silver eyes rolled back, joining him in orgasm as she felt his warmth spurting into her. She cried out, unable to contain the pleasure tingling throughout her entire body. She felt as though her very soul was stimulated, father and daughter becoming as close as possible.

Shuttering, tingling, his body stood in the afterglow of their pleasure. His sperm leaked around his shaft, pouring from her tight pussy to rain down the smooth black surface of the rock.

She had never felt so much cum, her only other experience being that of Clin. Her heart would never change, yet she allowed herself to bask in the sensation of being so utterly filled.

Slowly, he pulled his cock free, almost wanting to remain inside her for eternity. He bent over, holding her belly as he pressed his lips to her soft skin. "Clin had better remain worthy of you."

"He shall...of that you can be certain."

1st of Onis, 13 AVE.

Kingdom of Spirexia, Prismi.

The command tent just beyond the besieged walls of the city of Prismi filled with strained cries.

"Breath, Cendra. We're at your side." Irith said gently while kneeling beside the princess. A low cot had been placed in the center of the tent, holding Cendra's nude form as her thighs remained spread.

"He's coming! Just a bit longer!" Clin yelled, feeling his mate gripping his hand tightly. On the opposite side stood Dominax, his silver eyes studying the scene with an eerie calm as he held her other hand.

"The...sword!" Cendra cried out, releasing her father's grip. He unsheathed The Sword of Order, allowing her to take its hilt. She squeezed it for support, feeling her son approaching.

Dominax lowered himself to one knee, placing his hand upon her stomach while sensing the child inside. He touched its mind, his presence calming its panic. He then looked to Clin, seeing ample worry upon the blond man's features. "A Vaid will not succumb during birth. Her first may prove taxing, though her body shall easily endure."

His words did little to comfort Clin, for he only squeezed her hand tighter. In all his battles, all his hunts, no moment had ever made him feel so on edge.

Cendra clutched the hilt firmly, grimacing before presenting an expression of firm strength. She knew her pain would be trivial when compared to an ordinary human, and she endured the feeling of her own pushing.

The birth of Vixin's first born had been before a throne room filled with worshipful observers. Cendra's, however, was far more intimate. Aside from the healers, only her siblings, Irith, Clin, and her father surrounded her. She cared little of her exposure, seeking only to grant them a display of a true imperial princess as she began to raise the sword.

The orb in the weapon's hilt began to lightly glow, sensing her power as she nearly roared. A final push allowed the new prince to slip from her loins, and to her surprise, she felt waves of euphoria begin pulsing between her legs. Her body felt as if it were reacting with delight upon fulfilling her biological duty, sending orgasmic ripples to replace what had once been a dull pain. None had warned her, for surely none could have expected the effects of a Vaid's biology but her sister. The sensation was more mental than a physical pleasure, and she briefly closed her silver eyes to conceal it.

Oblivious to the pleasure caressing the mind of the princess, Irith quickly wrapped the crying baby in a banner of his House.

"To me, Irith." Dominax beckoned towards the child as he rose to his feet. Already moving to hand the little prince to Clin, Irith hesitated before approaching.

Feeling the sensation ease to a manageable level, Cendra looked up at her father as he accepted her child into his arms. "Father, is he...worthy of House Vaid?"

The God Emperor peered down to study the newborn. His first legitimate grandchild, he had Vaidimated the little prince several days prior as he rested within his mother's womb. Eyes of silver stared back at his, slowly calming. Wisps of blond hair topped his head, as gold as his grandfather's throne.

"He's..." Dominax began, studying the little prince's face. Hints of both Cendra and Clin were evident, as were his own and Briza's by proxy. He found himself thinking of Briza, seeing flickers of her in the boy's tiny features. Something wet touched his cheek. His hand sought the source, and with horror, he realized that tears had begun to trickle from his eyes.

"Dominax?" Irith's voice held concern, moving to place her hand on his forearm. "My love, what's-"

He carefully but swiftly placed the prince into her arms, attempting in vain to wipe away the liquid remnants. A trickle turned into a steady flow, and within moments he found tears pouring down his grimacing features.

"Stay with them. Don't follow." He managed to command before shoving his way through the fabric exit, departing swiftly.

The tent remained briefly silent before the prince's cries returned them to the moment, causing Irith to lean down to allow Cendra to take him. Together with Clin, they held their son for the first time.

"Worthy indeed." Cendra said, ambition claiming her gaze.

12