All Comments on 'Val & Joe'

by Orcaman47

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pressure

You better be careful you might love her but if she falls for him and his love for him you might lose her for good

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gorgeous Story...

O'h what a beatiful,beautiful story,pray that it's honestly true,& that he continueing to fuck the arse off her aswell,even as we speak.

My wife also had a guy,who fucked her at least twice a week in our bed at lunchtimes,when I was at work,& importantly, left our bed ruffled,so that I could see as to when he'd fucked her on it.

She loved how much cum he empty'd inside her,as it leaked out all afternoon,when they went back to work,whilst standing & talking to her boss aswell.

He fucked her for about two to three years in all,when she was about 48yo & he was about 26yo I think,but certainly young enough to have been our son fucking her.

That's why I thrillingly loved them fucking,as if it was our son fucking her to death for me.

They never ever used any kind of protection,but it would have been nice if he'd knocked her up,as a bonus,especially for me,dreaming it would have been our son's cock,getting a his kid inside his mom's lovely cunt.

Pratically certain,that if our stillborn son had survived,would almost certainly have got in her cunt,on the nudist beach,down st Brighton,like so many young kids fucked older women there most nights in the summer months,down there.

PS Hope you have a followup to your magic story,will keep a lookout if you can please,thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well told story

You told it well. I'm very happy that your fantasy came true. Took me a long time to convince my wife as well, but we both know it's was worth it.

I hope you get or got your threesome as well.

Thanks for sharing.

James QuillerJames Quillerover 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

Your story was so convincing it made me feel so bad that I can't get my wife to do the same.

Hope your wife unwinds and gives you many pleasurable experiences in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
she doen't understand ,how she married a sissyboy

why you get married if you want others to fuck your wife.gay,sissyboy or wimp al in the same boat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not much here

Strange cuck story; needs more meat.

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A "Real Life" story?

If this story is based on "real life," minus identifying details, how come you didn't include the part about the wife having the longed-for affair that overwhelmed her emotional needs, thus resulting in the "Honey, we need to talk" speech, followed by her moving into Joe's place, followed by getting served with divorce papers, etc.

And it would be a good thing for her! No sane husband would intentionally expose his "beloved spouse" to such an attack by a Sensitive and Caring Male. Given his oft-stated approval and eagerness, she would inevitably conclude that, for some opaque reason, her husband really didn't love her after all. So go get charged up by Joe.

"Let's be good friends, honey."

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another " true story"

Hey author of this true cuck story, I have some beachfront property in Kansas that I can let you have cheap. My offer is true too.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Still no takers on that Kansas beach property. Still as true as this story.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

so you can take the time to ensure "joe made" is one of your tags but not cuck, wimp, or chump?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So...

I'll give ya $0.25, a wad of pocket lint, and a bag of Uncle Ben's rice with the racist logo for that beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26th NC: Disabled invalid crippled White War Criminal! Stop! Please stop!

This fucker is too much. He was in the US Army, murdering people all over the world. Now, the fucker is a war-cripple and an invalid, suffering from PTSD and nobody likes him. So, the pathetic lil creature is now infesting and hounding a free porn website, attacking authors and shit

Get a life asshole! Its not your job to read all stories and attack all authors who do not write sicko BTB murder porn stories, you bloodthirsty, psychopathic war criminal. At least suck the asses of the authors you love but leave the others in peace. You are a nobody and a nothing so shut the fuck up and fuck-off!

Oh I know, you wanna get the record for the most comments posted. Will that be your one and only achievement of note in life, to post the most comments on a free porn website. Go for it Bitch, but stop attacking stories and authors you worthless lil piece of shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous