Val Gets a Glimpse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go!" Carrie said.

Val looked at Carrie and laughed. "Oh my god lady, you mess with your man too much." She said still smiling. Then she looked at Jamie "Well, that would make a better show though".

Jamie looked a little embarrassed briefly and Val felt a little bad for him. Carrie was still bouncing to the music in her seat and didn't seem worried about Jamie in the least. Jamie was a little embarrassed and he was starting to get nervous too. That nervous feeling felt electric though. The women were watching him. They wanted a show and they were excited about it. The excitement from the women was starting to transfer to him.

"Fuck it" he said reaching his hands behind his back and pulled his t-shirt off. With that, he started dancing. The women helped out, they started cheering and offering words of encouragement whenever they saw a move that they liked.

After a few minutes of dancing and Jamie did something that pushed the evening into its next phase without anyone knowing that a next phase was even waiting for them. In a slower part of a song, Jamie ran his hands down his chest and across his stomach down to the waistband of his pants and started to tug at the button of his jeans.

"oh yes!" Carrie yelled. "Do it!" She had no hesitation. Jamie knew the women had a bit of wine in them, but this was still rather unexpected behavior coming from his wife.

That said, somehow Jamie was feelin' it this evening and he gave his jeans another tug and the button popped open. Jamie danced some more. He started moving around the room more getting closer to the women at times. During one of his passes by the women, Carrie reached out and pulled at the open top of Jamie's jeans causing the zipper to come undone as well. Now Jamie's boxer briefs were completely visible. The bulge of his package was still tucked into his pants, but he felt a LOT more exposed. Jamie had a bit of surprised look on his face. He looked over at Val who's eyes were a little wider. She was smiling. She was enjoying this, he thought. She wants to see him. Carrie wanted him to show her. This was all very strange and new. But it was becoming very exciting.

He was starting to take some ownership of the activity. He was starting to like it -- being on display. There was something to it. Was it power? That didn't entirely add up. He was standing in front of the women with less and less clothing on all the time. The women were clothed and it seemed that he was following their direction. By most measures, it would seem that the women had the power. But still... there was something. They wanted to see him. If he were to expose more, that would be exciting to them. There was power in that. He was wanting to show more now. Still nervous, but wanting more.

He put his thumbs in the waistband of his jeans and made a motion like he was going to pull them down. "Wooo..." Carrie yelled.

"Oooohh... Val said a little more quietly than his wife. Carrie seemed wild that day, but Jamie was starting to get used to it. Val, on the other hand had, until this point, remained reserved just watching what was happening. With interest mind you, but not really participating too much in the encouragement. It was thrilling to Jamie that Val wanted to see him and that Carrie was getting off so much by him being more and more exposed in front of her friend.

Jamie took his hands away from the waistband of his jeans. The women made noises of disappointment until his right hand moved to the front of his pants. He pushed his hands into his pants obviously grabbing a handful of bulge. Val's mouth opened in surprise and her eyes were glued wide open. Carrie didn't even have anything to say. She seemed to be trying to catch her breath. Jamie moved to the music trusting his hips while grabbing his cock and balls inside his pants. In one motion, with his free hand, Jamie pushed his jeans down and they fell to his ankles. He kicked his jeans off and was then standing in just his boxer briefs in front of the women with his package bulging out of his hand.

Dancing around the room more, Jamie moved closer to the women and took his hand away allowing his bulge to be seen in plain view. The women stared. Jamie moved closer to his wife, his crotch at eye level. Carrie smiled wide. She was loving it. "Don't leave Val out" she said to him pushing him in her direction. Jamie moved his hips dancing toward Val.

She was noticeably uncomfortable now. She wanted to see him. She liked what she saw, but something didn't feel right about it. Jamie sensed this and he felt like he was doing something wrong as well. Carrie saw all of this happening and immediately she stood up and went behind Jamie. She gently pushed him forward toward Val so that he was standing with his cock about two feet from Val's face. "What is actually going on?" thought Jamie. "This is nuts." Carrie was driving this whole thing and Jamie couldn't deny that he liked it.

"Dance" Carrie said softly into Jamie's ear and closed her eyes and floated backward to her own dance space and began to move gently to the music keeping her eyes closed. "Get a good look Val" Carrie yelled and she smiled and started getting into the music more.

Val was looking. Jamie was watching her looking. At the moment, she was unaware of the rest of him. She was watching his bulging cock in front of her face. Watching her stare at his cock, obviously wanting to see more was electrifying his nervousness into a kind of uncomfortable squirmy sort of turned on. He could feel himself getting more and more excited by everything going on. His cock started to grow in his tight boxer briefs and Val could see it swelling. Knowing that his excitement was on display made Jamie even more nervous and then more excited at the same time and his cock kept growing. The bend in his cock was now starting to push against and stretch the fabric. There was no hiding it now.

With the ever-growing nervousness, Jamie's dancing faded somewhat and he was getting a lot closer to just standing there with his continuously bulging cock in Val's face. Just at the moment when Jamie realized that this was happening he felt the familiar hands of his wife on his sides. Carrie was dancing behind him with pronounced hip movement driving him to keep moving. Val smiled, with an obviously not entirely sober look on her face. When Jamie found the rhythm again, Carrie started to run her hands up and down his torso. "I think Val likes this" she said smiling at Val. Val, starting to feel hints of comfort with her voyeuristic position in this situation, just smiled an affirmative smile at them both and waited for whatever was to come next.

Carrie brought her hands to the front of Jamie's torso. To get her hands to the front of him, she had to bring her body closer to his. He felt skin against him and for the first time realized that Carrie was in a bra and underwear. At some point when he was distracted by his wife's friend watching his growing erection, Carrie had taken her outer clothes off. What is happening!

"I want to give Val a real show" Carrie said to Jamie quietly but loud enough for Val to hear as well. Then she brought her hands slowly down his chest and stomach to the waistband of this boxer briefs. Jamie was all nerves now. This was exciting, but he didn't quite know what to do with the situation. Should he go with it and get into it, just stand there and let it happen or run away. It was really hard to decide. In the end, his lack of ability to decide ended up with him just standing there and watching it all unfold. Carrie got all of her fingers under the waistband and pushed her hand slowly into his shorts until the tips of her fingers made contact with the bend in his growing cock. Jamie got harder immediately.

Carrie pushed her hand down further and wrapped her hand around his shaft. Jamie was reaching full erection and the head of his cock was pushing against the fabric showing the outline of the mushroom top to Val. Carrie started pumping his cock. She was jerking him off in front of Val. The whole thing was hard to believe for Jamie, but it was, in fact, really happening. Not only that, but Carrie's hand felt fucking amazing! Jamie was looking down at the scene in his shorts and at this point Jamie was very turned on in a very nervous -- this is forbidden -- kind of way.

Just then, Jamie remembered Val. He looked up to see if she was looking like she wanted to get out of there or if she was enjoying this. Val was breathing heavy and staring at his cock. She was not only enjoying this, but it looked like she was becoming very turned on herself. That was extra exciting to Jamie. Jamie watched Val's chest expand and fall back with every breath with her hands on the couch on either side of her. Then he noticed that Val's legs were open a little wider than would be a natural sitting position and her flowing summer dress was starting to ride up. He saw the upper part of her thighs. Jamie felt bad for looking at first and then remembered the position that he was in and felt more comfortable taking a bigger, more intentional look at Val's body.

"Oooo... I can see that you like Val's body, babe." Carrie's voice was low next to his ear, but again, Val could still hear her.

"I... I do" Jamie stammered.

"I thought you did" Carrie answered and started pumping his cock slowly and rhythmically. "Val, would you mind if we saw a little more of you?" Carrie asked her friend. "I want to get him really turned on for you".

Val looked down at her legs and saw where her dress was lying at the moment. She turned a bit showing her nerves, but after some consideration brought her hands to her lap and to the edge of her dress. She slowly pulled the hem of her dress up and stopped short of making her panties visible.

"Oh wow" Jamie said involuntarily.

"Yes" Carrie said and they all stayed in place with Val breathing harder, heaving even and Jamie standing in front of her with his wife slowly pumping his cock inside his shorts not far from Val's face. Jamie found it difficult to move himself out of a state of generally dumbstruck except that he was incredibly turned on and his wife's hand on his hard cock felt really good. "You look so hot Val" Carrie offered her friend some words of encouragement and pumped her husband's cock with a longer stroke stretching the waistband out further offering Val an almost-glimpse into his shorts. Val didn't move much, but it was clear that she shifted slightly, maybe involuntarily, trying to take advantage of the brief opportunity.

"Do you want to see it?" Carrie asked her. "If Jamie is ok with this, I'll take it out for you to see. You watching is so exciting to me". Val couldn't give a proper verbal response, but after a minute of swallowing and catching her breath she gave a slight nod in the affirmative. Carrie took a moment to lock eyes with Val and slowly smiled to her as if to say thank you and I appreciate your energy with us. Then she turned her mouth to her husband's ear. "Are you ok with this?".

Jamie found that he had to catch his breath as well before he could answer. He turned to look at his wife. Carrie took that moment to move in closer to his face and kiss him slowly folding his lips into hers. He could feel her passion. It traveled through his body and he felt her hand on him and he breathed heavy again. "Well..." he said slowly, "we've gone this far, it seems" he said and smiled at his wife.

Carrie slowly brought her free hand to the waistband of his boxers smiling. "This is so fucking hot, babe" she said to him, tucking her hand into his waistband. With her other hand she pushed Jamie's cock down to point his cock downward and then released his shaft. She then moved to the other side of his boxer waistband. She gave Val one last look before she pulled the waist band down slightly and slowly brought his shorts down. First Jamie's pubic hair became visible to Val then the base of Jamie's cock. When the base of his thick shaft came into view, Val breathed heavier and brought one of her hands to her thigh, but just left it there.

Carrie continued slowly pushing Jamie's boxers down revealing more and more of Jamie's hard cock. Val stared with her mouth open and her hand on her thigh. Carrie was now starting to breath heavier getting more and more excited to be revealing her husband to her waiting friend.

With much of Jamie's cock exposed, Carrie put her hand back on his shaft holding it down while she pulled his boxers finally passed the head of his cock so it didn't bounce all around. Carrie took her hand away exposing the whole thing to Val's, at this point, hungry looking eyes and she pushed his boxers to the floor. Jamie stepped out of the boxers and then realized that he was completely naked.

Jamie's breath became primal and deep. This was past feeling odd about the situation. It was happening. He was in it. Now it was just a gigantic turn on. His rock hard cock was fully exposed and a foot or so away from Val's face. Carrie then reached down and gripped his shaft again and started to slowly pump his cock in Val's face. Jamie didn't think it was possible, but it felt like his cock got harder and bigger as if it was reaching for Val's face. Val looked up to meet Jamie's eyes. "You look great, you know" she said to him and he could feel Carrie shudder behind him. The collective excitement between the three of them was glowing hot.

"Can you give us more Val?" Carrie was the first to speak from that tense moment.

Val bit her lower lip and looked up and to the right giving the request some thought.

"Feels so strange" she said "but here we are and this is truly hot". Then she leaned back against the couch, lifted her hips up and reached under her dress to slowly bring her panties down her smooth legs without revealing anything to the couple. She held her panties in the air waved them around a bit and then smirking at Carrie she said "What about you?". Carrie paused for a moment realizing that her friend was right. She took her hands from Jamie letting his cock swing free in front of Val and reached back to unhook her bra. Removing her bra, she shook her breasts for Val to see and then stepped closer to Jamie again pressing her bare chest against his back and running her fingernails along his upper thighs, grazing his balls. Jamie shivered and Val took in a gasp of air.

Val responded in kind and reached back to unhook her bra and remove it from under her dress, still not revealing anything. She leaned back again and said "That's not enough Care. You made this whole thing happen -- I think you should be naked."

Jamie smiled wide "she has a point. A good point".

"Ah shucks you guys" Carrie said stepping back from Jamie. "I don't want to ruin the party" and she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and spun around giving the two of them a rear view. Carrie bent over slightly and slowly pulled her panties down revealing the tops of her cheeks first and then clearing her ass and sliding down her thighs. To get her panties to her ankles, Carrie bent over more giving her spectators a view of her pussy lips. She lingered knowing that they were both looking.

"That is very hot" Val said and she separated her knees slightly. Carrie got her panties off completely, stood up and turned around to face them fully naked. Carrie was comfortable exposed. She danced around the room some and then returned to Jamie to resume her previous project.

"You still want to see this thick cock in my hand?" Carrie asked Val.

Val bit her lower lip again and smiled. "I do. Watching you stroke him got me very turned on".

Hearing Val say that she was turned on by his cock was as much as Jamie could handle. He was so turned on at this point and sooo hard.

Carrie made sure her stroke was the entire length of Jamie's shaft to show off his size to Val but still slow and constant. The whole thing was getting very steamy with Carrie and Jamie completely naked and Carrie jerking Jamie off in Val's face and Val getting more and more turned on with every stroke. Jamie watched Val become uncontrollably turned on and her knees separate little by little. Knowing that she had no panties on made him squirm with anticipation wondering if he was going to see more of her body.

"I want to make him cum" Carrie said. "Do you want to see that?" she asked Val.

Val inhaled deeply and swallowed hard. "That does sound exciting" she said the nerves and excitement written on her face.

"Do you want him to cum on your dress?" Carrie said to Val gesturing with her chin toward Val's dress. She smiled devilishly as it was obvious what she was suggesting to Val. Val closed her eyes and slowly began to pull the shoulder straps of her light summer dress off of her shoulders. The top of the dress, no longer held up, fell slightly resting on the top of her breasts exposing all but Val's nipples. She looked down to survey her exposure and then rubbed her hand across her collar bone and top of her chest. Slowly her hand met the fabric of her dress and it fell away the rest of the way exposing her not big, but full breasts. Her nipples were erect. Val ran her hand gently over her nipple and shuddered. Jamie just stared tumbling through a place of disbelief about the evenings events.

After leaving her dress where it was for at least two full minutes -- which seemed like an eternity -- Val began to push her dress the rest of the way down her body first uncovering bits of her stomach at a time. Her bellybutton came into view and then her lower stomach inched it's way into sight. When she reached her bikini line, Val stopped and looked up at Jamie and Carrie. She could see both of them standing over her, watching, staring, breathlessly at her. She knew she was turning them both on now. Carrie had stopped most of her motion on Jamie's still rock hard cock, but noticing Val, she started to squeeze it gently and resume her slow rhythmic stroking. Jamie's breath caught and he let out a small moan.

Jamie looked at Val with an intoxicated hunger and admiration in his eyes. "You look great Val" he said to her.

She smiled and blushed looking away shyly. She was being cute. Not on purposes, but her nervousness and obvious desire to continue this was showing all at once, which was endearing. With that she started to push her dress over her hips. The top of her pubic hair became visible slowly revealing a neatly trimmed triangular shape pointing to her soft labia that was now barely visible. She had to lift her hips to get her dress the rest of the way off and just like that, Jamie and Carrie had a full view of Val's naked body.

Carrie smiled at Val and said "Great, now we won't ruin that pretty dress. Let's see if he can get any harder" and she stroked his cock again in long slow strokes moving the full length of his shaft. She moved up to the head of his cock and down to his balls every once in a while her hand leaving his shaft to hold his balls and apply pressure to the bottom of his hardon from behind his balls. Carrie kept up her rhythm and Jamie was noticeably moving into a new stage of turned on.

"Val, would you put your feet up on the couch and open your legs? I want him to see you spread open. I want to watch him want your pussy. Would you do that for me?"

Carrie's tone was full of desire. She was truly turned on by the scene that she had created.

Val looked more nervous, but also almost relieved. She wanted to be seen and for Jamie to experience her body, but she didn't want to make that decision. She separated her knees and Jamie watched her pussy separate and her clit come into full view. She brought one foot onto the couch and then the other slowly letting her knees drop to the sides opening her pussy wider and wider.

For a while, all three of them were still. Carrie took her hand off of Jamie's cock to let it grow. She craned her neck to watch his cock pulse with his excitement. They were all watching one another. Val was now thoroughly turned on knowing that her, on display, pussy was making Jamie's cock pulse harder and harder. Jamie was in awe of Val's open folds and Carrie was looking back and forth between them both especially excited to watch her husband become more and more wild with hunger for her friend's body.