Val Gets a Glimpse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you cum" Carrie whispered into her husband's ear. She still didn't put her hand back on him, but watched his cock twitch at hearing her words. Then she slowly ran a fingernail up Jamie's thigh to his balls. She ran her nail gently over his sack and up the underside of his shaft and slowly wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it again. "You wanna cum with him?" she said to Val.

Val, still showing her nerves and excitement swallowed, nodded and muttered a slight "mmm hmm". Then she ran her hand down her torso, over her neat triangle of pubic hair to her upper thigh. She stroked her inner thigh for a minute before moving her fingers to the sides of her labia gently pulling at her pussy libs to further open herself up. When she went for her clit, it was a slight touch. She moved her finger up and down along the side of her clit first and every so often rolled two fingers in one or two circles over her clit and then back to the gentle rhythmic stroking along the side. The consistency of Val's rhythm and barely perceptible building of intensity in her movements drew Jamie in and he was spell bound watching her usher her pussy into this altered state.

Apparently, a similar thing was happening to Carrie because seemingly all of a sudden, Carrie gasped and said "I can't take it anymore" and she brought her free hand between her legs and began to rub herself while she continued to jerk of Jamie, now with a little more vigor. The vigor caught on and Val seemed to pick up her intensity and was spending more and more time on her clit than before. There was a conversation happening between the three of them... and it was getting louder.

Jamie seemed to find his voice for the first time in the evening. He took Carrie's hand off of his cock and said "Go to the couch". Carrie seemed all too happy to give up the driver's seat as she stepped to the couch and made to sit next to Val.

The two women were sitting on the couch with their legs spread working their clits and watching Jamie now stroke his own cock. Carrie started to dip her fingers into her pussy. First one finger, then out and on her clit again. Soon she went back to the well, this time with two fingers and started to fuck her open pussy with her fingers. "I want to see you cum so bad" she said sounding like she was close to orgasm herself. Val, hearing Carrie coaxing Jamie to orgasm, heaved and all of a sudden the two women both seemed close to climax.

"Oh god" Val said as she pushed her fingers into her wanting hole and brought them back out to her clit again. "This is so fucking hot. This is going to make me cum too". Jamie could barely hold it anymore. He didn't need to increase the intensity of his stroking. He continued his rhythmic pumping and felt himself begin to approach orgasm.

All at once all three of them began to climb into a place of such intense build up of tension that they were not able to focus on anything around them anymore but somehow they were all still aware of each other. The build up in each of them was being fed by all of them.

The orgasm started as a hint. It was there and they all knew it and kept driving their own bodies forward in a togetherness fashion. Once it started, the collective progress toward climax overtook them all without words and without signals. All three of them moaned and gasped and breathed soft words of astonishment like "oh fuck" and "my god, this is so sexy". The orgasm continued to pour in.

At once Val erupted into convulsions sending Carrie into her peak. Both women were crying in the middle of their orgasms when Jamie shook feeling the cum build in his cock. Becoming impossible to hold any longer he exploded shooting cum into the air landing on Val's stomach and her chest. Val felt Jamie's cum on her and started to rub her clit fast again and she came again immediately, her orgasm lasting far longer than anyone there would have expected while Jamie's cock continued to pump out the last dribbles of cum.

They all stayed in position for some time. Jamie holding his still hard, but relaxing cock and Val and Carrie on the couch with their legs spread opening their pussies to Jamie, but hands and fingers resting on their pussies rather than still working them. Val was covered in Jamie's cum. Carrie started to slowly laugh. After her laughter built some it was passed on to Val and then to Jamie who half laughed and half stood there in permagrin. "It is hard to believe that that just happened." Carrie said breathing in deeply and sighing. She leaned over to Val. "You're covered" she said.

"Yes I am" Val said running her fingers through a puddle of cum on her stomach.

"May I?" Carrie asked her showing Val a hand.

"Alright" Val said taking her hand away giving Carrie the space she had requested. Carrie dipped her finger into another puddle of cum and pulled it in one direction along Val's torso.

"Mmmm... that is so hot" Carrie said and turned to Jamie, who was still a little stuck in his position not knowing where to move next.

Jamie smiled at his wife "you're wild" he said to her "and you were both amazing. I have no words for this". Jamie turned and walked away returning in a few seconds with a box of tissues.

He helped the ladies clean up. At some point, someone decided it was time to start to gather their clothes. Nobody really knew what to say anymore. It had all just happened (with several little pushes from Carrie), but now it was not happening. Nobody was upset, but there seemed to be a collective loss as to what is supposed to happen now that it was over. Eventually, they all sat down on the couch and arm chair and talked and laughed. Comfort came creeping back in and they remembered that they were all friends.

The evening's events would not be forgotten. Especially in the days and weeks following that night when all three of them wondered if there would be some kind of repeat someday. There would... but not necessarily from trying to make it happen.