All Comments on 'Vale Ch. 01: Happy Birthday'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very cute and funny. I can’t wait to see what you build onto this one. Great job as usual.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

(Ch. 2 of 6 tomorrow. Should release every 2-3 days.)

Very twisty-turny story this. A constant surprise to write.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Not sure I know how to compliment you for this AlinaX, reading Vale is like wrestling a greasy pig (not that I have btw), just getting to grips with it, and… pow! it turns 90° hard left - or up/down etc and I’m on my butt again, sounds like it was a riot to write fwiw! ;-) 5*

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

It's funny because it was never the intention to make the story into a well lubricated swine. I was just trying to embrace tropes without making the characters completely absurd and one-dimensional.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Well, the premise damn sure has my attention.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Love it. Hope he has Very rough sex with Carls mom and then fucks Carl as well. But then, Bisex and BDSM are my favorite things to write about and not everyone is into that. Cant wait to read the next chapter!

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

I hope you're not too disappointed...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked it very much waiting on him to get Carl back 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES