Valedictorian vs. the Sex Mages

Story Info
Valedictorian experiences sex magic for the first time.
3.3k words
4.21
13.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Magic suddenly came about my senior year of high school, and when everyone turned 18 they either got amazing powers, or became a target for those powers. Lucky for me, I would always study with my childhood friend, lizzy. When sex magic came about, she didn't want my grades to drop, so she put an anti disruption spell on me. Because of her, I was able to continue studying like normal. No one put any orgasm blocks on me, no one teased me with feathers, phantom blowjobs, or any other such horrors I had heard about from everyone else. For me, life continued as normal. And as such, Lizzy and I continued studying like normal, and I ended up valedictorian. After we graduated, Lizzy and I went to a party.

"Congrats on becoming valedictorian!" Said Lizzy.

"Thanks, haha, It got really easy when all the competition got too distracted by sex magic, either casting the spells, or receiving them. It was pretty easy actually." I said.

"Ah, so I bet you're pretty happy that I put that anti-disruption spell on you" Lizzy said with a grin.

"Meh, I think I'd be fine. Most of the other people were easy competition beforehand. And how bad could it be?"

"Oh really? So are you ready for me to take away that anti-disruption spell, so you can see what you've been missing? Ya know, all the girls were pretty upset that I put that spell on you. They've been waiting to get their magic hooks into you. Think you can handle it?"

"Well, how bad could it be? Getting mystical blowjobs doesn't sound so bad."

"Really now? Well then get ready, because tonight you're gonna be a wide open target." Lizzy grinned and snapped her fingers.

They parked the car and walked up to the front door. Two girls were hanging out on the porch sipping drinks and laughing as a guy lay on the floor, shaking and shivering from some magical spell. The girls wore low cut tops and high waisted short shorts, leaving little to the imagination. As he noticed this, he felt a warm tingly sensation around his cock.

One of the girls quickly turned around surprised, looking back and forth between Lizzy and I. Then, with a huge grin on her face, she turned, opened the front door and yelled inside.

"HEY GIRLS, BILLY'S OPEN FOR BUSINESS!"

As we walked through the front door, I looked around. Everywhere, girls were hanging around drinking, wearing either revealing clothes, just their underwear, or sometimes nothing at all. As I scanned the room, all conversation stopped, and they were all staring at Lizzy and I, shocked. Then, I felt the same warm tingly sensation swirl around my cock, way more intensely than before. Then out of no where my cock exploded with sensation.

I collapsed on the ground as the feeling of countless hands, feathers, tongues, and lips worked over my cock and balls. I also felt a tongue and two fingers prying at my asshole, and something alternating between squeezing and hitting my balls. As I squirmed on the ground, writhing in overwhelming pleasure, I felt myself building up to an orgasm. As the cum in my balls churned, I knew there was no stopping this. I very quickly felt myself go past the point of no return. As I felt the cum in my balls swell, the pleasure hit a creshendo, then I felt like I hit a wall. No cum escaped my dick, and I stayed right at that peak of orgasm for a moment, before all the sensations vanished, and I laid there, balls still full, and hornier than I've ever been in my life.

All the girls laughed as Lizzy gave me her hand and helped me up off the floor. She didn't say anything, just grinned sadistically. As we walked over to the keg, my cock suddenly felt even harder than before. Then the feeling of two mouths sandwiching my cock suddenly made my knees buckle. As I leaned against a wall, I saw Lizzy talking to a topless girl at the keg. The girl looked at me and laughed, then grinned sadistically. She walked away as I hobbled up to the keg, trying to ignore the sensation of soft lips sliding up and down my shaft. As I got there and started pouring myself a drink, the mouths stopped. When I stood up straight and took a drink, I noticed Lizzy smiling mischeviously.

"So how'd you like your first taste of sex magic?"

"It was great until it... Wasn't. You weren't lying that they were waiting to get their hooks in me. Never thought girls would want to do that, you know, like, overwhelm me with pleasure then not let me cum."

"Hmmm, tonight I think you'll see just what girls want to do." With a wink, she walked away.

As I sipped my beer, I looked around. There were plenty of girls prancing around in panties with nothing else, or some wearing extra revealing tops and tight shorts or short skirts. There were some completely naked girls in the corner passing around a joint. I could feel a lot of magic aura around my cock, which refused to go soft after the first attack of sex magic. However, there were no hands, fingers, or phantom blowjobs, which seemed odd. There were some guys at the party too, but all of them were either squirming uncontrollably, or white knuckling through whatever sexual torture they were trying to endure.

Lizzy walked up to a group of girls in all different states of dressed and signaled for me to come over. When I walked over, Lizzy addressed the group.

"As you all already know by now, Billy is no longer under my protection, as I no longer need his help studying for classes. However, I did ask that you all stopped casting spells on him for a bit for a different reason. Billy told me he thinks he would have still became valedictorian even without my protection. So I've got an idea to test this theory."

Billy looked around, confused and a little scared, as all the girls laughed.

"Why don't we each ask him a question, and then see if he can answer while we work our magic. Only one person at a time though, we want to make this fair."

"Wait, he's got clothes on and some of us are naked," Said a naked brunette sitting on the floor next to the couch. She snapped her fingers and my clothes vanished and reappeared on the ground next to me, folded neatly. "There, now its fair."

She winked as she shoved me into the circle of girls. "Who's first?"

A skinny blonde girl with perky tits sitting on an end table went first. She was topless, only wearing jean shorts, panties, and flip flops.

"Whats the second derivative of 4x cubed?"

As I tried to do the math in my head, I could feel my cock straining, twitching, and throbbing for relief. Then, I felt a hand gently stroking my shaft, and a flurry of tongues all gently swirling around the tip of my dick. Then, A tongue started to run its way up and down the underside of my shaft, spending a little bit longer on that sweet spot just below my cock head. Realizing that it wouldn't stop until I answered the question, I refocused my brain on math.

"Its... Uh... Um... 24x?"

"Very Good!" She laughed and clapped, as the onslaught of sensation faded away, and I caught my breath.

"Ooh ooh, my turn!" Piped up the brunette on the couch. She was wearing just an over sized V-neck t-shirt with nothing underneath. She leaned forward so the neckline fell forward, showing much of her ample tits.

"Essay question. Its theorized that shakespear was just a pseudonym for someone else. who was really shakespear and why?"

As I opened my mouth to respond, I felt a hand spank my left butt cheek. I even felt it jiggle, which made the girls laugh. Then I felt a tongue lick my trembling cock from base to tip. Then, what felt like feathers began teasing my cock as I felt a spank on my right butt cheek. Then as the tongue went up my shaft, a soft wet pair of lips went down it. Then a spank on both ass cheeks, a mouth sucking each of my balls and nipples, a fast set of lips moving down and up, and a gentle kiss to the tip of my cock, and then a moment of respite. In that moment, I took the opportunity to attempt to answer.

"Well actually, its also theorized that-"

My answer was cut of by an onslaught of three simultaneous phantom blowjobs, repeated alternating ass cheek spanks, feathers tickling my balls, and a tongue circling my cock-head. After a moment to adjust to the monsoon of sensations, and a lot of willpower, I continued my answer.

"shakespear... was... real."

"Wrong."

As soon an she said that, my ass was spanked with what felt like a wooden paddle. Then, the sensations trippled in amount and speed. And now a tongue was circling my butthole. I collapsed to my knees from the tidal wave of pleasure and sensation. As I quivered from the overwhelming onslaught, I looked up at her desperately, trying to focus on answering the question so this torture will end.

"Qu...een... Victor...ia..."

For a half second the sensations slowed down, and I looked at her. She smiled.

"Go on..."

The sensations returned, much stronger and more enthusiastic. The tongue on my behind was now fully eating my ass. My cock twitched and throbbed and I fell to the ground. I could feel an orgasm building and building, the sensations getting stronger and stronger, until it hit the peak of ecstasy and slammed right into the same wall I hit earlier. I buckled and flailed on the ground as I writhed in ecstasy and extreme frustration, as no cum left my balls. When it finally began to fade, the sensations paused for a moment and I noticed all the girls laughing. As I lay there, my cock still twitching, I racked my brain for a way to answer. As I began to feel the sensations return slowly and gently to my very sensitive genitals, I scrambled to try to end this as quickly as possible.

"Queen Victoria, because she couldn't say she was the queen."

She paused in thought for a moment, and the sensations stopped.

"2 points out of 5."

I then felt three quick slaps to my ass with a paddle.

The next one up was a curvy blonde girl sitting on the couch, completely naked.

"Okay, now, when was the constitution rattified?"

Before I could even think, something grabbed my ankles, spread them apart, and held them. A tongue and two fingers began working at my butt hole, something kept smacking my balls rapidly, and hands roughly jerked off my throbbing, sensitive cock. I squirmed and flailed, breathing heavily, the sensation of pleasure and pain overwhelming my brain. It took several moments for me to string together enough coherent thoughts to think of an answer as the hands roughly assaulted my desperate cock and fingers protruded deep in and out of my asshole. It took even longer before I managed to yelp out any words.

"Seventeen eighty-eight."

"Very good." She smiled, and all the sensations abruptly stopped. I stumbled and regained my footing, trying to catch my breath as my cock screamed in frustration and agony.

The next girl up wasn't just any girl. It was Cindy, the glasses-wearing Asian girl that got second in school to me. She was pretty skinny with small tits, but a nice round ass, and she was wearing just a hoodie and panties. She stood up and smirked at me.

"What element on the periodic table is before californium?"

As I racked my tired, horny brain to try to remember the periodic table, I felt a sharp kick to the nuts and collapsed on the ground. Then, magical bindings picked me up off the ground and held me off the ground, bent over so my feet hung inches off the ground, and my back was parallel to the ground. Something pushed up against my butt hole, trying to push its way inside. A tongue began swirling around the sweet spot on my cock. Desperately trying to end this as quick as possible, I thought back to the periodic table. Wham. Another sharp kick to the nuts would have left me on the floor, but instead I remained in air, gasping for breath. The object on my ass pushed its way into my defenseless hole and began to vibrate as I got ass fucked by a magic dildo. A set of soft, juicy lips began sucking on my cock-head in addition to the tongue teasing my sweet spot. As I tried to get used to the overwhelming sensations, I tried to ignore them and think about chemistry. It was the class I was worst in and Cindy was the best in. As I managed to bring the image of the periodic table into my mind I was met with yet another swift kick to the nuts.

As the blast of pain began to fade from my mind, the sensations increased. The dildo in my ass was fucking hard and fast, and there was now the sensation of being deep-throated, and three phantom blowjobs on top of the other sensations. My aching, trembling cock couldn't stand it, and I felt an orgasm rise up. Yet again, I slammed right into the wall of an orgasm block and my cock twitched and throbbed as it tried to shoot out cum that wouldn't leave my balls. As the spike in pleasure faded, the sensations were slower. That didn't last long, however, as they quickly sped up and increased in number. As more and more phantom blowjobs assaulted my tender and frustrated cock, I was rendered unable to think. Another orgasm quickly built and I crashed into the block again, unable to do anything about the intense pleasure and frustration as my cock twitched. As it began to fade, I felt the sensations begin to speed up yet again. The torture to my ultra sensitive cock was unbearable, and my ass was really starting to hurt. I quickly built to another orgasm that was once again cut off at a very hard edge. As it faded and I could think for half a second. Before the sensations could return and end any prospect of thought, I shouted.

"I DON'T KNOW, I GIVE UP."

The sensations stopped, but I remained suspended in mid-air. I looked up at Cindy to see that she was smiling smugly.

"So you're going to take a loss on this question?"

"Yes, just please..."

I felt a sharp kick to the nuts, then the bindings vanished and I fell to the ground, immediately curling up into a ball to try in vain to protect my hurt balls and ass, as well as my tortured cock. When I could, I rolled my head over to look up at Lizzy, standing over me, smiling.

"Lizzy... Please... No more... I cant handle any more..."

She cocked her head to the side, a thoughtful expression painted on her face. Then she looked back at me and smiled.

"Just one more question."

Something grabbed hold of both my legs and pulled me out flat. Then, my legs were lifted over my head and placed above my shoulders, aiming my cock directly at my own face. I felt lips touch my dick at precisely the same time I felt something touch my lips.

"Do you still think you could have done it without me?"

As I opened my mouth to answer, I felt a mouth on my dick simultaneously with a dick in my mouth. Very quickly I came to realize I was being made to suck my own dick.

As I began to thrash around at the realization, I felt magical bindings take my wrists and pin them in place next to my feet. As tears began to form in my eyes, the sensations in my mouth and on my dick vanished. Lizzy looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

"P-please... Lizzy... No more..."

She frowned. "Wrong answer."

Immediately three phantom blowjobs began working over my tender, throbbing cock. Then, feathers tickling and teasing every inch of my cock and balls was added. When the mouth sucking on the head of my cock with a tongue occasionally swirling was added, I was past the point of no return. Unable to think clear enough to think, I quickly built to climax. Then I slammed into the block that kept me from cumming. However, the sensations didn't decrease. In fact, a mouth deep-throating was added. The sensation of the edging didn't fade. It grew even stronger. The next thing added felt like a nice ass grinding against the underside of my dick, as well as the feeling of a wet pussy sliding up and down the top side of my shaft. As the edge built and built, my brain took one last ditch effort at getting relief.

"Liz...zy...I'm...sor...ry."

The sensations eased up just ever so slightly, but I was still hard on the edge.

"I...Couldn't have... Done it... Without...You."

Lizzy smiled. Instead of fading, however, the sensations rose in speed and intensity. My cock was somehow even more sensitive. She walked over, bend down, and reached her hand near my dick. She held her middle finger back with her thumb and aimed at the sweet spot on the underside of my dick. Then she flicked.

When she hit my dick, she absorbed all the lust energy from the teasing I received. She spasmed, twitched, and came multiple times, then collapsed on the floor next to me.

She also canceled out all the spells cast on my dick. The sensations were no longer tormenting my throbbing, tender cock. However, That also meant the orgasm block was undone. A geyser of semen shot out of my cock, directly into my face as I came harder than I ever have in my life. My cock twitched and spurted semen for about two minutes straight. By the end, my legs were shaking and my face was covered.

After laying on the ground recovering for a moment, Lizzy got up slowly, then helped me up. Grabbing my clothes, she led me to the bathroom, then sat me on the toilet, and grabbed a tissue. While she was cleaning the massive load off my face, she began to talk.

"So... now you've experienced what you were missing during school. Glad I helped you out?"

"Yes, please put that spell you used back on."

She finished cleaning the cum off my face and gave me a sly smile.

"Hell no."

"Lizzy, please..."

She crossed her arms and tilted her head.

"Do you have any idea on how much lust energy I missed out on? Hell no, you're gonna make all that lost energy up to me."

I could only look at her pleadingly. She laughed, then tossed my clothes at me.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure I don't over do it, I still need your help studying in college. But I'll still use you for lust energy and let people play with you sometimes."

As I finished putting on my clothes and stood up, she continued talking.

"I wont let other girls torment you too much. You're all mine."

Then she grabbed the front of my shirt, pulled my lips to hers, and held me there in a tender kiss for a moment that felt like a millennia. The she broke off and turned toward the door smiling.

"C'mon, lets get back to the party."